Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,705 members, 7,816,889 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:32 PM

"I Pray Our Love Continues To Stand The Test Of Time"- Nigerian Lesbian-pics - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "I Pray Our Love Continues To Stand The Test Of Time"- Nigerian Lesbian-pics (2280 Views)

What Happened To Bobrisky Is The Reason I Left Nigeria - U.S Nigerian Lesbian / I Am A Proud Lesbian - Popular Nigerian Lesbian, Amara Tells Her Mom After They / I Am Not A Sin -nigerian Lesbian, Amara Reacts To Christians Calling Her Demonic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"I Pray Our Love Continues To Stand The Test Of Time"- Nigerian Lesbian-pics by topupifo: 11:59am On Oct 10, 2017
According to Silverline who has being with her girlfriend for some years, she wants their relationship to continue and “stand the test if time”. See her Instagram post below:

[img]https://2.bp..com/-VGTnrWg0ku4/WdyZttEBmdI/AAAAAAANENU/TVlFLhrWILkxJ5Ql4fySCWIww0C734RPgCLcBGAs/s1600/IMG_20171010_085558_846.JPG[/img]

Watch the video she also shared on her IG page here https://www.topupinfo.com/nigerian-lesbian-silverline-photo-with-her-girlfriend/
Re: "I Pray Our Love Continues To Stand The Test Of Time"- Nigerian Lesbian-pics by Homeboiy: 12:00pm On Oct 10, 2017
lipsrsealed
Re: "I Pray Our Love Continues To Stand The Test Of Time"- Nigerian Lesbian-pics by bentlywills(m): 1:03pm On Oct 10, 2017
Good luck to you
Re: "I Pray Our Love Continues To Stand The Test Of Time"- Nigerian Lesbian-pics by skimmy005: 4:30pm On Oct 10, 2017
so if I tell ma bro sai I luv am I automatically bcum gay abi?? u knw if dem be relative?
Re: "I Pray Our Love Continues To Stand The Test Of Time"- Nigerian Lesbian-pics by lanicky(f): 4:47pm On Oct 10, 2017
skimmy005:
so if I tell ma bro sai I luv am I automatically bcum gay abi?? u knw if dem be relative?

Do sisters go about kissing like this?
undecided

Was just passing by though. lol

Re: "I Pray Our Love Continues To Stand The Test Of Time"- Nigerian Lesbian-pics by skimmy005: 6:24pm On Oct 10, 2017
lanicky:

Do sisters go about kissing like this? undecided

Was just passing by though. lol
marry me undecided
Re: "I Pray Our Love Continues To Stand The Test Of Time"- Nigerian Lesbian-pics by lanicky(f): 6:25pm On Oct 10, 2017
skimmy005:
marry me undecided

Where's the ring? undecided
Re: "I Pray Our Love Continues To Stand The Test Of Time"- Nigerian Lesbian-pics by skimmy005: 6:31pm On Oct 10, 2017
lanicky:

Where's the ring? undecided
cee am na diamond grin

Re: "I Pray Our Love Continues To Stand The Test Of Time"- Nigerian Lesbian-pics by calliope(f): 7:07pm On Oct 10, 2017
Relationship goals smiley

They look happy together.
Re: "I Pray Our Love Continues To Stand The Test Of Time"- Nigerian Lesbian-pics by lanicky(f): 7:37pm On Oct 10, 2017
skimmy005:
cee am na diamond grin

Oya let's go to the aisle

(1) (Reply)

Adesua Etomi Is Pregnant For Banky W / Olamide , YBNL Members And Friends Visit Atlanta , US – Picture / This Nigerian Lady Wants A One Night Stand With Rema

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.