Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,753 members, 7,820,609 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:10 PM

Davido Cancels Felabration Performance In Honour Of His Late Friends - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido Cancels Felabration Performance In Honour Of His Late Friends (20976 Views)

Davido Cancels DMW Live In Concert Over Rise Of COVID-19 / Davido Cancels Lil Frosh's Recording Contract For Assaulting Gift Camille / Davido Cancels US Tour For NYSC, Heads Back To Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Davido Cancels Felabration Performance In Honour Of His Late Friends by emma321(m): 12:48pm On Oct 10, 2017
Nigerian Afropop star, Davido, has had the last 7 days really rough as he lost three people from his crew to death.

His friends, Tagbo Umeike, Dj Olu and Chime all passed away within days of each other in unclear circumstances and as a sign of respect to them, the singer has cancelled his performance at today’s Felabration.

He shared:

‘to all my fan expecting me at Felabration, I’m sorry I would not be performing anymore. I promise to make it up. I love you guys.Everyone stay prayed up’.
Davido Cancels Felabration Performance

http://anstalk.com/davido-cancels-felabration-performance-today-honour-late-friends/

2 Likes

Re: Davido Cancels Felabration Performance In Honour Of His Late Friends by hibiscus76(f): 12:50pm On Oct 10, 2017
It doesn't solve the problem on ground

16 Likes

Re: Davido Cancels Felabration Performance In Honour Of His Late Friends by BreezyCB(m): 12:57pm On Oct 10, 2017
Davido Pele ehn

30bn for the account

13 Likes

Re: Davido Cancels Felabration Performance In Honour Of His Late Friends by veekid(m): 2:24pm On Oct 10, 2017
Buh is it true e dey use them?

6 Likes

Re: Davido Cancels Felabration Performance In Honour Of His Late Friends by MurderEnglish(m): 2:24pm On Oct 10, 2017
To all the people saying that Davido used his friends for ritual, y'all must be crazy and foolish.

Ona dey jealous the boy for his game and fortune. I'm not saying that he might not have a hand all I'm saying bus that death is inevitable. We all must die, no matter what.

Death came to his friends and they succombed. People dey die every day.

Dj Olu go dey there Davido go use an for ritual, Do Olu no Sabi use Davido do the ritual, no be all of them follow the do the juju..

Rip to the dead...

"The dead cannot speak for themselves" "Let the dead bury the dead"

He go soon drop another music una go still dance to am.

Otondos!!! undecided

43 Likes

Re: Davido Cancels Felabration Performance In Honour Of His Late Friends by Nobody: 2:24pm On Oct 10, 2017
*sigh*

Davido is actually one of the nicest A-list artists Nigeria has on offer. He's very approachable; no qualms whatsoever. Take heart bro.

21 Likes

Re: Davido Cancels Felabration Performance In Honour Of His Late Friends by Nobody: 2:24pm On Oct 10, 2017
OK OK
Re: Davido Cancels Felabration Performance In Honour Of His Late Friends by Nobody: 2:25pm On Oct 10, 2017
But you went guccing undecided lubbish

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Davido Cancels Felabration Performance In Honour Of His Late Friends by abike12(f): 2:25pm On Oct 10, 2017
sad
Re: Davido Cancels Felabration Performance In Honour Of His Late Friends by talk2saintify(m): 2:25pm On Oct 10, 2017
to bad
Re: Davido Cancels Felabration Performance In Honour Of His Late Friends by Kendroid: 2:25pm On Oct 10, 2017
So how do i get my refund?
Re: Davido Cancels Felabration Performance In Honour Of His Late Friends by Ayo4251(m): 2:25pm On Oct 10, 2017
Does that solve the problem on ground?

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Davido Cancels Felabration Performance In Honour Of His Late Friends by Naughtytboy: 2:25pm On Oct 10, 2017
Davido's herbalist right now.. Good boy

43 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Davido Cancels Felabration Performance In Honour Of His Late Friends by iHarrie(m): 2:25pm On Oct 10, 2017
Born in one day, gone in one day..

A lot can happen in "one day"..

5 Likes

Re: Davido Cancels Felabration Performance In Honour Of His Late Friends by NkayTiana(f): 2:26pm On Oct 10, 2017
doesn't answer the questions on ground

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Davido Cancels Felabration Performance In Honour Of His Late Friends by raquel97: 2:26pm On Oct 10, 2017
Made believe undecided

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Davido Cancels Felabration Performance In Honour Of His Late Friends by JohnnyBling(m): 2:26pm On Oct 10, 2017
e consign am
Re: Davido Cancels Felabration Performance In Honour Of His Late Friends by arodavoo(m): 2:26pm On Oct 10, 2017
All d best for him...check ur profile to get ur latest, quality and affordable shoes and clothes

1 Share

Re: Davido Cancels Felabration Performance In Honour Of His Late Friends by AntiWailer: 2:26pm On Oct 10, 2017
But shared gucci picture on Instagram

Idiot

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Davido Cancels Felabration Performance In Honour Of His Late Friends by silas24(m): 2:27pm On Oct 10, 2017
According to Baba Olowogiriri the native doctor...
After providing the sacrifice you must not be seen in public for 21days after which you will have a 3some with two light skinned girls while maintaining a steady diet of amala and ewedu throughout the period grin grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido Cancels Felabration Performance In Honour Of His Late Friends by IgedeBushBoy(m): 2:27pm On Oct 10, 2017
May God deliver us from the plans of the enemies.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido Cancels Felabration Performance In Honour Of His Late Friends by 1Rebel: 2:27pm On Oct 10, 2017
Queendoncom:
But you went guccing undecided lubbish

Such bitterness. Little wonder you're still ugly, broke and single.

8 Likes

Re: Davido Cancels Felabration Performance In Honour Of His Late Friends by free2ryhme: 2:27pm On Oct 10, 2017
emma321:
Nigerian Afropop star, Davido, has had the last 7 days really rough as he lost three people from his crew to death.

His friends, Tagbo Umeike, Dj Olu and Chime all passed away within days of each other in unclear circumstances and as a sign of respect to them, the singer has cancelled his performance at today’s Felabration.

He shared:

‘to all my fan expecting me at Felabration, I’m sorry I would not be performing anymore. I promise to make it up. I love you guys.Everyone stay prayed up’.

http://anstalk.com/davido-cancels-felabration-performance-today-honour-late-friends/

There is no honour with a riff raff

1 Like

Re: Davido Cancels Felabration Performance In Honour Of His Late Friends by addikt(m): 2:27pm On Oct 10, 2017
Still on a hot seat.....

Even though you might not have anything to do with them men death, I don't blame people who think about it twice, it's not easy , 3 men just in a short period of time, never forget you're famous!!!, if na ordinary Abija seff, he will definitely go through wahala as he's famous, Jide Kosoko went through same thing sometimes ago pertaining his late wife ....you should all know that shit happens though!!!. ...

1 Like

Re: Davido Cancels Felabration Performance In Honour Of His Late Friends by free2ryhme: 2:28pm On Oct 10, 2017
emma321:

He shared:

There is no honour in doing drugs
Re: Davido Cancels Felabration Performance In Honour Of His Late Friends by maklelemakukula(m): 2:28pm On Oct 10, 2017
hibiscus76:
It doesn't solve the problem on ground

smh
Re: Davido Cancels Felabration Performance In Honour Of His Late Friends by free2ryhme: 2:28pm On Oct 10, 2017
emma321:

He shared:

After you have finished their flesh and wasted their blood

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido Cancels Felabration Performance In Honour Of His Late Friends by holluwai(m): 2:29pm On Oct 10, 2017
People fit rush beat am. I understand
Re: Davido Cancels Felabration Performance In Honour Of His Late Friends by free2ryhme: 2:29pm On Oct 10, 2017
emma321:

He shared:

There is no honour in doing drugs
Re: Davido Cancels Felabration Performance In Honour Of His Late Friends by BrutalJab: 2:29pm On Oct 10, 2017
Nigerians self en... He goes on shopping, they lambasted him.

He cancels a performance at a show, una still lambast am. Wetin una want make e do?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido Cancels Felabration Performance In Honour Of His Late Friends by kenbee(f): 2:29pm On Oct 10, 2017
It that all?
Re: Davido Cancels Felabration Performance In Honour Of His Late Friends by seangy4konji: 2:29pm On Oct 10, 2017
Ok bro

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Foluke Daramola Is Ambassador For Gender Based Violence, GBV / Happy 30th Birthday To Davido / Nigeria’s 10 Best Pregnancy Announcements Of 2014

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.