Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,048 members, 7,825,341 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 12:00 PM

Davido Cancels Felabration Performance In Honour Of His Late Friends - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido Cancels Felabration Performance In Honour Of His Late Friends (20981 Views)

Davido Cancels DMW Live In Concert Over Rise Of COVID-19 / Davido Cancels Lil Frosh's Recording Contract For Assaulting Gift Camille / Davido Cancels US Tour For NYSC, Heads Back To Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido Cancels Felabration Performance In Honour Of His Late Friends by oluwadare26(m): 2:29pm On Oct 10, 2017
all na wash. y he no cancel his 30 billion gang tour slated for several days this month? abi davido go talk say he no perform the second day after DJ olu and chime died...mtcheeeew
Re: Davido Cancels Felabration Performance In Honour Of His Late Friends by cristianisraeli: 2:30pm On Oct 10, 2017
emma321:
Nigerian Afropop star, Davido, has had the last 7 days really rough as he lost three people from his crew to death.

His friends, Tagbo Umeike, Dj Olu and Chime all passed away within days of each other in unclear circumstances and as a sign of respect to them, the singer has cancelled his performance at today’s Felabration.

He shared:

‘to all my fan expecting me at Felabration, I’m sorry I would not be performing anymore. I promise to make it up. I love you guys.Everyone stay prayed up’.
Davido Cancels Felabration Performance

http://anstalk.com/davido-cancels-felabration-performance-today-honour-late-friends/

lies

but you carry your girlfriend go shop gucci

you go afrimma

this boy is a bloody liar

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Davido Cancels Felabration Performance In Honour Of His Late Friends by Nobody: 2:30pm On Oct 10, 2017
free2ryhme:
There is no honour in doing drugs
how does that correlate with the op? i must say you are the one actually on the drugs
Re: Davido Cancels Felabration Performance In Honour Of His Late Friends by free2ryhme: 2:31pm On Oct 10, 2017
chinedubrazil:

how does that correlate with the op?
i must say you are the one actually on the drugs

How did both of them died

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Davido Cancels Felabration Performance In Honour Of His Late Friends by Darksider131: 2:31pm On Oct 10, 2017
MurderEnglish:
To all the people saying that Davido used his friends for ritual, y'all must be crazy and foolish.

Ona dey jealous the boy for his game and fortune. I'm not saying that he might not have a hand all I'm saying bus that death is inevitable. We all must die, no matter what.

Death came to his friends and they succombed. People dey die every day.

Dj Olu go dey there Davido go use an for ritual, Do Olu no Sabi use Davido do the ritual, no be all of them follow the do the juju..

Rip to the dead...

"The dead cannot speak for themselves" "Let the dead bury the dead"

He go soon drop another music una go still dance to am.

Otondos!!! undecided
what a crazy boy you are

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido Cancels Felabration Performance In Honour Of His Late Friends by 2lateBiafra: 2:33pm On Oct 10, 2017
Davido don buy GBESE
Re: Davido Cancels Felabration Performance In Honour Of His Late Friends by Philemhon(m): 2:33pm On Oct 10, 2017
hibiscus76:
It doesn't solve the problem on ground
Bad belle
Re: Davido Cancels Felabration Performance In Honour Of His Late Friends by Nobody: 2:37pm On Oct 10, 2017
1Rebel:

Such bitterness. Little wonder you're still ugly, broke and single.
Lol keyboard warrior, you know nothing about me, so I'll let this slide. *Peace cool
Re: Davido Cancels Felabration Performance In Honour Of His Late Friends by WEALTH304(m): 2:50pm On Oct 10, 2017
veekid:
Buh is it true e dey use them?
YES and you are NEXT
Re: Davido Cancels Felabration Performance In Honour Of His Late Friends by gentle007(m): 2:52pm On Oct 10, 2017
hibiscus76:

There is no problem on ground. He canceled the show out of respect for his late friends.
Re: Davido Cancels Felabration Performance In Honour Of His Late Friends by onyxo76(m): 2:54pm On Oct 10, 2017
can anyone lead me to the thread having the original incident, i guess i'm just catching up with things here
Re: Davido Cancels Felabration Performance In Honour Of His Late Friends by joeeee240(m): 3:01pm On Oct 10, 2017
hibiscus76:

ARE YOU A FOOL? WHICH PROBLEM? undecided
Re: Davido Cancels Felabration Performance In Honour Of His Late Friends by Exoticdude(m): 3:05pm On Oct 10, 2017
Hey guys, go visit www.machoexotic..com, check out the top 5 posts. You'll thank me later�
Re: Davido Cancels Felabration Performance In Honour Of His Late Friends by deltateam: 3:08pm On Oct 10, 2017
hibiscus76:

Shatap! Who asked you? Will your own death solve the problem? Human beings are just insatiable.
Re: Davido Cancels Felabration Performance In Honour Of His Late Friends by ghosteen(m): 3:13pm On Oct 10, 2017
aiye le o

ibosi o embarassed
Re: Davido Cancels Felabration Performance In Honour Of His Late Friends by ghosteen(m): 3:14pm On Oct 10, 2017
the price of 1cup of rice grin
joeeee240:

Re: Davido Cancels Felabration Performance In Honour Of His Late Friends by josephubah111(m): 3:22pm On Oct 10, 2017
MurderEnglish:
To all the people saying that Davido used his friends for ritual, y'all must be crazy and foolish.

Ona dey jealous the boy for his game and fortune. I'm not saying that he might not have a hand all I'm saying bus that death is inevitable. We all must die, no matter what.

Dj Olu go dey there Davido go use an for ritual, Do Olu no Sabi use Davido do the ritual, no be all of them follow the do the juju..

Rip to the dead...

Otondos!!! undecided
in other words you have no definite point..
Re: Davido Cancels Felabration Performance In Honour Of His Late Friends by reality17(m): 3:30pm On Oct 10, 2017
hibiscus76:

Wat problem?
Re: Davido Cancels Felabration Performance In Honour Of His Late Friends by talk2percy(m): 3:34pm On Oct 10, 2017
hibiscus76:
What problem, Mr Man??
Re: Davido Cancels Felabration Performance In Honour Of His Late Friends by talk2percy(m): 3:35pm On Oct 10, 2017
That's the spirit....show them respect and love..
Re: Davido Cancels Felabration Performance In Honour Of His Late Friends by talk2percy(m): 3:39pm On Oct 10, 2017
oluwadare26:
all na wash. y he no cancel his 30 billion gang tour slated for several days this month? abi davido go talk say he no perform the second day after DJ olu and chime died...mtcheeeew
Guy, wetin be una problem, u guys seriously want him to shut down his life completely because his friends died?? Nawa for una oo...
Re: Davido Cancels Felabration Performance In Honour Of His Late Friends by insidifyguru: 3:42pm On Oct 10, 2017
RIP

Re: Davido Cancels Felabration Performance In Honour Of His Late Friends by cosmaco(m): 3:50pm On Oct 10, 2017
how that one take concern me :Phow that one take concern me
Re: Davido Cancels Felabration Performance In Honour Of His Late Friends by tiwiex(m): 3:54pm On Oct 10, 2017
MurderEnglish:

Rip to the dead...

Otondos!!! undecided
You seem to have a lot of info. 3 close friends die within a week? even if you don't believe in coincidences, it is worth investigating. starting from the two people that dropped the first guy in the hospital. i am sure Davido can point the police in the right direction.
Re: Davido Cancels Felabration Performance In Honour Of His Late Friends by bejick(m): 4:15pm On Oct 10, 2017
BreezyCB:
Davido Pele ehn

30bn for the account

30bn for the akant

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Davido Cancels Felabration Performance In Honour Of His Late Friends by hibiscus76(f): 4:18pm On Oct 10, 2017
joeeee240:

that was rude.. But for some reasons, I won't reply your insults..ciao
Re: Davido Cancels Felabration Performance In Honour Of His Late Friends by hibiscus76(f): 4:19pm On Oct 10, 2017
talk2percy:
What problem, Mr Man??
I'm actually a woman wink wink wink
Re: Davido Cancels Felabration Performance In Honour Of His Late Friends by hibiscus76(f): 4:20pm On Oct 10, 2017
deltateam:

Shatap! Who asked you? Will your own death solve the problem? Human beings are just insatiable.
easy dude, easy
Re: Davido Cancels Felabration Performance In Honour Of His Late Friends by Callmedondee(m): 4:36pm On Oct 10, 2017
hibiscus76:

What is d problem on ground?
Re: Davido Cancels Felabration Performance In Honour Of His Late Friends by daveP(m): 4:37pm On Oct 10, 2017
Anything to make sure the coke story doesnt surface, he'll do.
Re: Davido Cancels Felabration Performance In Honour Of His Late Friends by joeeee240(m): 4:39pm On Oct 10, 2017
hibiscus76:
that was rude.. But for some reasons, I won't reply your insults..ciao

YOU'RE NOT MEANT REPLY. SO LONG BÎTCH
Re: Davido Cancels Felabration Performance In Honour Of His Late Friends by hibiscus76(f): 4:44pm On Oct 10, 2017
joeeee240:

YOU'RE NOT MEANT REPLY. SO LONG BÎTCH
you're obviously just a child.. Take your studies serious and maybe you'll learn how to construct your grammar properly

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Happy 30th Birthday To Davido / VIDEO: Pamela Odame Playing With Her Breast, Masturbating & Finger Virgïñã / Dakore Egbuson Akande Shares Beautiful New Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.