Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,164,023 members, 7,856,109 topics. Date: Monday, 10 June 2024 at 01:59 PM

Nothing Will Stop Buhari From Winning Second Term......sarrki - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nothing Will Stop Buhari From Winning Second Term......sarrki (6539 Views)

BREAKING: Pdp’s Ortom On The Verge Of Winning Second Term In Benue, Extends Marg / Obasanjo Knows He Can’t Stop Buhari From Winning In 2019- Tony Momoh / Stop Buhari From Addressing 73rd General Assembly, Frank Writes UN (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nothing Will Stop Buhari From Winning Second Term......sarrki by oake(m): 3:47pm On Oct 10, 2017
Wetin u drink? Buhari! Not in my country!!
Re: Nothing Will Stop Buhari From Winning Second Term......sarrki by sarrki(m): 3:49pm On Oct 10, 2017
HajimeSaito:

His name is sarrki. He is the Social Media Assistant, Nairaland Branch of the Buhari Media Center ( BMC)
His brand of zombism is worse than monkey pox.

The thing pain am well well

3 Likes

Re: Nothing Will Stop Buhari From Winning Second Term......sarrki by SillyMods: 3:50pm On Oct 10, 2017
magoo10:

Which lie? white ko yellow ni
buhari made himself minister of petroleum so he can continue his looting after successfully looting $2.6bllion from the same ministry years back.

One wonders why buhari an army general appointed himself minister of petroleum instead of minister of defense considering the security challenges in Nigeria he was after stealing Nigeria yams.
You have not still pointed at the allegation that$26 billion or any amount for that matter is missing.

Waiting.....

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nothing Will Stop Buhari From Winning Second Term......sarrki by sarrki(m): 3:50pm On Oct 10, 2017
bamite:
this one don mad

grin ;DD

E pepper am

2 Likes

Re: Nothing Will Stop Buhari From Winning Second Term......sarrki by SillyMods: 3:51pm On Oct 10, 2017
HajimeSaito:

Most intelligent people would call the disappearance of 25 billion dollars the stealing of wealth wouldn't they?
We are still waiting for evidence of any allegation that any money is missing.

2 Likes

Re: Nothing Will Stop Buhari From Winning Second Term......sarrki by capatainrambo: 3:52pm On Oct 10, 2017
MalcoImX:
He has also prevented war by some 40 year-old man who stays in his parents home. Thank God, almost everything is now calm since his disguise as a woman and fleeing to London to escape long prison term.
I heard buhair threatened tinubu and the man to his place in lagos

is this true?
Re: Nothing Will Stop Buhari From Winning Second Term......sarrki by sarrki(m): 3:54pm On Oct 10, 2017
capatainrambo:
I heard buhair threatened tinubu and the man to his place in lagos

is this true?

Baba will win 2019 election with 95%

3 Likes

Re: Nothing Will Stop Buhari From Winning Second Term......sarrki by veraponpo(m): 3:55pm On Oct 10, 2017
magoo10:
I laugh in Swahili
Which of the buhari?

Is it the re election money that the cabal have started stealing?
$26billion is no small money.

Where did you hear that money is missing?

Does not passing through Kachikwu mean money is missing?

Is Kachikwu not part of the FEC that approved the projects?

Park well, bro.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nothing Will Stop Buhari From Winning Second Term......sarrki by capatainrambo: 3:56pm On Oct 10, 2017
sarrki:

Baba will win 2019 election with 95%
tinubu has not been talking. are you sure he is still with bubu?

me nor sure o
Re: Nothing Will Stop Buhari From Winning Second Term......sarrki by veraponpo(m): 3:57pm On Oct 10, 2017
HajimeSaito:

Most intelligent people would call the disappearance of 25 billion dollars the stealing of wealth wouldn't they?

Which $25B disappear? From which account?

You all think Buhari is like your Jonathan or Deziani?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nothing Will Stop Buhari From Winning Second Term......sarrki by sarrki(m): 3:58pm On Oct 10, 2017
veraponpo:

Park well, bro.

They all know the truth

How much is our total savings set ?

How much do we earn for the past 2years plus of this administration ?

Wailers are problem to God and humanity

1 Like

Re: Nothing Will Stop Buhari From Winning Second Term......sarrki by sarrki(m): 3:58pm On Oct 10, 2017
veraponpo:

Which $25B disappear? From which account?

You all think Buhari is like your Jonathan or Deziani?

God bless you

1 Like

Re: Nothing Will Stop Buhari From Winning Second Term......sarrki by magoo10(m): 4:00pm On Oct 10, 2017
SillyMods:

You have not still pointed at the allegation that$26 billion or any amount for that matter is missing.

Waiting.....
you are only looking for a mate that will argue with you and I will not give you that,the minister of state Ibe kachikwu who is a member of this govt have given the hot revelations that is in the public domain now,even pry3 pupils know so.
We are eagerly watching how they will cover the show of shame this time around.
Re: Nothing Will Stop Buhari From Winning Second Term......sarrki by magoo10(m): 4:03pm On Oct 10, 2017
veraponpo:

Park well, bro.
are you now the govt that have made the investigations? stealing is corruption.
Park at my back bros

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nothing Will Stop Buhari From Winning Second Term......sarrki by jamace(m): 4:04pm On Oct 10, 2017
cocaine confidence grin grin
Re: Nothing Will Stop Buhari From Winning Second Term......sarrki by veraponpo(m): 4:05pm On Oct 10, 2017
Hashimyussufamao:
After remembering i voted buhari in 2015, the second thing that has pained me most this week is you not having sense 0p

You did not vote for Buhari, stop lying.

No man on earth who voted for Buhari wont be happy with him now. You might not appreciate everything he does. You might not agree with him on all issues and matters, but not to the point of rejecting his re-election.

It does not matter if he is an APC member or not.

A president that is consructing 25 roads in all the six geo-political zones at once when oil is around $55/barrel.

He is building rai-lines linking the whole nation at the same time.

Supporting Deep Sea Ports in all the southern states where they are necessary.

Equipping our military like never before with gun boats, air crafts, fighter jets, etc

Diversifying our economy in an unprecedented way.

Curbing terrorism when big nations are running around to meet up

Fighting corruption where corruption is endemic and systematic

Creating employment through agriculture without fear or favour

Building external reserves from the meager inflows

Giving bail-out to states to the tune of N1.8 trillion in 2 years despite the poor inflows.

Please no man who voted for Buhari will be unhappy with him. Only the thieves that lost out, those whose hands of law has apprehended, those who have lost out in the equation, those who lost the last elections, etc that will not like Buhari.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nothing Will Stop Buhari From Winning Second Term......sarrki by sarrki(m): 4:05pm On Oct 10, 2017
veraponpo:

No man on earth who voted for Buhari wont be happy with him now. You might not appreciate everything he does. You might not agree with him on all issues and matters, but not to the point of rejecting his re-election.

A president that is consructing 25 roads in all the six geo-political zones at once when oil is around $55/barrel.

Giving bail-out to states to the tune of N1.8 trillion in 2 years despite the poor inflows.

Please no man who voted for Buhari will be unhappy with him. Only the thieves that lost out, those whose hands of law has apprehended, those who have lost out in the equation, those who lost the last elections, etc that will not like Buhari.

God bless you

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nothing Will Stop Buhari From Winning Second Term......sarrki by ourema(f): 4:07pm On Oct 10, 2017
sarrki:

You are a patriotic Nigeria
I agree with you not because the candidate PMB is credible but because Wining an election in Nigeria is not a difficult task. Even if I am very unpopular as a candidate I stand the chance of winning if I am the incumbent.
Make minor changes in the electoral body get the military and police ready. Create a special well trained squad.
Make changes in the judiciary
The election is as good as won
Re: Nothing Will Stop Buhari From Winning Second Term......sarrki by veraponpo(m): 4:08pm On Oct 10, 2017
sarrki:

God bless you

You too boss!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nothing Will Stop Buhari From Winning Second Term......sarrki by sarrki(m): 4:11pm On Oct 10, 2017
veraponpo:

He is building rai-lines linking the whole nation at the same time.

Supporting Deep Sea Ports in all the southern states where they are necessary.

Equipping our military like never before with gun boats, air crafts, fighter jets, etc

Diversifying our economy in an unprecedented way.

I just have to say God bless you once again

4 Likes

Re: Nothing Will Stop Buhari From Winning Second Term......sarrki by dodelight(m): 4:14pm On Oct 10, 2017
agbangam:

My guy I just tire for those pple, dey keep screaming $26B as if NNPC has seen dat kind of money since PMB came in to power. Dey are just deluded pple looking to capitalize on any error made by PMB to scream "PMB is corrupt"
Exactly! Just like you also were deluded during Jonathan regime about missing 42B dollars. What goes around comes around!
Re: Nothing Will Stop Buhari From Winning Second Term......sarrki by maslong(m): 4:16pm On Oct 10, 2017
[s]
sarrki:
Everybody knows that this man (Buhari) is not out to accumulate wealth but to put Nigeria in its appropriate place in the comity of nations.
“This man is out to see that Nigeria is great again. And he has been doing all within his powers to achieve this. He realises that no country can be great with corruption. So he is fighting it with zeal and he is also tackling insurgency and all forms of criminality like Igbos

He has done well in agricultural sector

Security

Curbing corruption

Nigeria are now financially disciplined
[/s]

You don get alart na God win cheesy grin
welcome back BMC employee.
receive sense IJN amen.
Re: Nothing Will Stop Buhari From Winning Second Term......sarrki by Nobody: 4:19pm On Oct 10, 2017
people screaming money is not missing but you believe money was missing during Jonathan period.
OK, continue with your hypocrisy. one day you will die a miserable dead. Main while buhari were is our 26 billion dollar you looted?
Re: Nothing Will Stop Buhari From Winning Second Term......sarrki by sarrki(m): 4:24pm On Oct 10, 2017
beamtopola:
people screaming money is not missing but you believe money was missing during Jonathan period.
OK, continue with your hypocrisy. one day you will die a miserable dead. Main while buhari were is our 26 billion dollar you looted?

Gej confirmed it
Re: Nothing Will Stop Buhari From Winning Second Term......sarrki by Nobody: 4:27pm On Oct 10, 2017
sarrki:

Gej confirmed it
if you show me where he confirm it , I will show you where buhari also confirm it.
Re: Nothing Will Stop Buhari From Winning Second Term......sarrki by sarrki(m): 4:28pm On Oct 10, 2017
beamtopola:

if you show me where he confirm it , I will show you where buhari also confirm it.

Stealing is not corruption
Re: Nothing Will Stop Buhari From Winning Second Term......sarrki by pedestal82(m): 4:30pm On Oct 10, 2017
Yay Sarki is back.
The silence was becoming deafening.
This is a good topic to announce your come back.
Hypocrite.
Re: Nothing Will Stop Buhari From Winning Second Term......sarrki by Nobody: 4:30pm On Oct 10, 2017
sarrki:

Stealing is not corruption
OK. the money is in my account.
Re: Nothing Will Stop Buhari From Winning Second Term......sarrki by sarrki(m): 4:31pm On Oct 10, 2017
beamtopola:

OK.
the money is in my account.

You won't be here

Wailers are in a propaganda mood right now

No money is missing
Re: Nothing Will Stop Buhari From Winning Second Term......sarrki by Nobody: 4:45pm On Oct 10, 2017
sarrki:

You won't be here

Wailers are in a propaganda mood right now

No money is missing
the worst and corrupted government so far. kleptomania government led by the king of all thieves, buhari.
Re: Nothing Will Stop Buhari From Winning Second Term......sarrki by Willhill(m): 4:52pm On Oct 10, 2017
Ever since I joined this forum av bin disturbed by peoples comment,especially sarrki sarrki sarrki errwhere I go it is sarrki sarrki sarrki, Who d hell is sarrki?
And u sarrki are u deliberately *t***d?
Re: Nothing Will Stop Buhari From Winning Second Term......sarrki by Jesusloveyou: 4:56pm On Oct 10, 2017
Except on health issues

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Sanwo-Olu Applauds Super Eagles Team Work / Prison Dog Better Off Than Inmate In Nigeria, Gets N3,000 Daily Allowance. / Why Nigerians Should Accept Homosexuality

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.