Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,231 members, 7,818,781 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:58 AM

What Do U(nlers) Think She Wants - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Do U(nlers) Think She Wants (612 Views)

I Thought She Was A Friend,now She Wants Sex in return for a Favour. / She Wants A Sugar Daddy Without Sex, Guy Replies Him / What Do You Think She Studied In School? (see Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Do U(nlers) Think She Wants by adosjun(m): 6:28am On Mar 10, 2010
What does she means? I asked her out but she said she has a Bf and we shld be friends but when i talk abt other gurls, she asked me if i like them. If i say yes, she get jealous and angry
Re: What Do U(nlers) Think She Wants by selena(f): 6:31am On Mar 10, 2010
Werent you the same person that just started a thread about a girl refusing you intimacy.Ol boy you get issues o.
Re: What Do U(nlers) Think She Wants by Akinagirl(f): 7:00am On Mar 10, 2010
Right selena. Man has too many problems.
Re: What Do U(nlers) Think She Wants by googles: 8:18am On Mar 10, 2010
[size=13pt]^^^^^
he is a walking problem [/size]
Re: What Do U(nlers) Think She Wants by saintneo(m): 8:25am On Mar 10, 2010
Re: What Do U(nlers) Think She Wants by sunboy(m): 8:57am On Mar 10, 2010
Im also in this kinda relationship too. I met this girl, i quickly fell in love with her, later on she told me she had a guy already and they are commited to each other. She said she liked me so much n never regret meeting me but she already had a guy. I remain where GOD put me, now we are best of friends, she comes to my place everynow and then, everybody call her ma girl, she hide everything away from the guy, ma mama is aware of me , atlease we've started touching each other n some romances, isnt that enough, not necessarily se.x but im comfortable cos i loved her , if she really want me then, she'll give me chance to enter the place one day. , so follow my style, dont ask for se.x if she's as responsible as mine, dont be too forward and too backward, just try to be yourself, call her at reduced times, make her do the calling too sometime.
Re: What Do U(nlers) Think She Wants by essarios(m): 3:35pm On Mar 10, 2010
googles:

[size=13pt]^^^^^
he is a walking problem [/size]

Re: What Do U(nlers) Think She Wants by Nobody: 3:44pm On Mar 10, 2010
adosjun:

What does she means? I asked her out but she said she has a Bf and we shld be friends but when i talk abt other gurls, she asked me if i like them. If i say yes, she get jealous and angry
Are you sure she is Jealous? me think she is just irritated at your annoying behaviour. You just ask
her out, though she refuse you still need to show to her that you are worth it, but what do you do instead,
you show her just how childish you are by talking about other girls and how you like them. Now tell me
what does that tell her about your personality? undecided
Re: What Do U(nlers) Think She Wants by Pweety4me(f): 3:47pm On Mar 10, 2010
Ask her plze!we r not in her mind.
Re: What Do U(nlers) Think She Wants by daduke2k(m): 4:28pm On Mar 10, 2010
i dont know lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: What Do U(nlers) Think She Wants by holotee(m): 4:54pm On Mar 10, 2010
It's simple ! In case her BF bleeps up, you are the spare tyre ! Kapish !
Re: What Do U(nlers) Think She Wants by jaxxy(m): 5:28pm On Mar 10, 2010
dude think shes juz playin da hard2get thang or y else is she getin all jelly bout u wit other gurlz. nice pic selena

(1) (Reply)

Can U Define Romance? / Love Is Wicked! Sheyyyyyyyyyy / Discover Secret Flirting Tips And Flirting Advice For Meeting, Dating And Romanc

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.