Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,111 members, 7,814,899 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:38 PM

Check Out This Hilarious Contract Between 'oga Madam' And Her 'house Help'. - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Check Out This Hilarious Contract Between 'oga Madam' And Her 'house Help'. (46156 Views)

See Why My Oga Sacked Me This Morning. Did I Do Wrong? / "Wanted: Prayer Warrior" See This Hilarious Vacancy Banner (photo) / Take A Look At This Hilarious Letter Written To Apply To A Filling Station Job (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Check Out This Hilarious Contract Between 'oga Madam' And Her 'house Help'. by rawtouch: 6:34pm On Oct 10, 2017
cheesy cheesy grin
Re: Check Out This Hilarious Contract Between 'oga Madam' And Her 'house Help'. by princeade86(m): 6:34pm On Oct 10, 2017
it means she go dey beat d housegirl.
Re: Check Out This Hilarious Contract Between 'oga Madam' And Her 'house Help'. by crazygod(m): 6:34pm On Oct 10, 2017
Ghanian madam grin
Re: Check Out This Hilarious Contract Between 'oga Madam' And Her 'house Help'. by chomchom1(f): 6:35pm On Oct 10, 2017
I can't see it clearly... Am I the only one?
Re: Check Out This Hilarious Contract Between 'oga Madam' And Her 'house Help'. by bidexolumanish(m): 6:35pm On Oct 10, 2017
guy pls don't be deity
Re: Check Out This Hilarious Contract Between 'oga Madam' And Her 'house Help'. by bidexolumanish(m): 6:36pm On Oct 10, 2017
chomchom1:
I can't see it clearly... Am I the only one?
yes u are the only one,u better see an ophthalmologist

1 Like

Re: Check Out This Hilarious Contract Between 'oga Madam' And Her 'house Help'. by Godweapon30(m): 6:36pm On Oct 10, 2017
No wa dis agreement dey funny embarassed
Re: Check Out This Hilarious Contract Between 'oga Madam' And Her 'house Help'. by harffie(m): 6:36pm On Oct 10, 2017
anitapreeti:
grin grin
No. 9 cracked me up

FTC
Dedicated to all October born! Love y'all kiss

The uncle below me..... Better luck next time kiss
Tnx

1 Like

Re: Check Out This Hilarious Contract Between 'oga Madam' And Her 'house Help'. by Nobody: 6:37pm On Oct 10, 2017
LOL cheesy
Re: Check Out This Hilarious Contract Between 'oga Madam' And Her 'house Help'. by Idrismusty97(m): 6:38pm On Oct 10, 2017
The English doesn't matter. What matters is if the house help can even read a word out of it.
Re: Check Out This Hilarious Contract Between 'oga Madam' And Her 'house Help'. by tiger28: 6:38pm On Oct 10, 2017
Horrible Nigerians.....see #9 as if she is talking to a slave. Well i stopped feeling sorry for poor Nigerians too......because these (the maid and co) and the same ppl that will die supporting diezani and mama peace.
Re: Check Out This Hilarious Contract Between 'oga Madam' And Her 'house Help'. by Femirot2003(m): 6:39pm On Oct 10, 2017
No 9 is funny...don't struggle with madam when she is betting you o...�

Re: Check Out This Hilarious Contract Between 'oga Madam' And Her 'house Help'. by shagasha: 6:39pm On Oct 10, 2017
angry
Re: Check Out This Hilarious Contract Between 'oga Madam' And Her 'house Help'. by BCISLTD: 6:40pm On Oct 10, 2017
Rrankdonga:
Who married this one?

The most reasonable question
Re: Check Out This Hilarious Contract Between 'oga Madam' And Her 'house Help'. by Flashh: 6:42pm On Oct 10, 2017
I am sure that madam had F9 in English. She ought to had speak Igbo instead.

4 Likes

Re: Check Out This Hilarious Contract Between 'oga Madam' And Her 'house Help'. by slimshadyl(m): 6:43pm On Oct 10, 2017
Adaumunocha:
Who wants to struggle when there's something that needs betting?? Imagine Iran won Germany! sad shocked
Nne, which day Iran beat Germany?
Re: Check Out This Hilarious Contract Between 'oga Madam' And Her 'house Help'. by Adaumunocha(f): 6:44pm On Oct 10, 2017
slimshadyl:

Nne, which day Iran beat Germany?
Today na, under 18
Re: Check Out This Hilarious Contract Between 'oga Madam' And Her 'house Help'. by sirdjay1: 6:45pm On Oct 10, 2017
grin grin grin
Re: Check Out This Hilarious Contract Between 'oga Madam' And Her 'house Help'. by buygala(m): 6:45pm On Oct 10, 2017
Re: Check Out This Hilarious Contract Between 'oga Madam' And Her 'house Help'. by colizee(m): 6:46pm On Oct 10, 2017
Lol, madam no won struggle. E be like sey the houshelp get plenty muscle....
Re: Check Out This Hilarious Contract Between 'oga Madam' And Her 'house Help'. by victorazyvictor(m): 6:49pm On Oct 10, 2017
(9) Oya! take this, don't even think of trying to stop me. grin

Re: Check Out This Hilarious Contract Between 'oga Madam' And Her 'house Help'. by manci(m): 6:51pm On Oct 10, 2017
that listed above are all simple I washed my madam panties days back when I was serving her.
Re: Check Out This Hilarious Contract Between 'oga Madam' And Her 'house Help'. by victorazyvictor(m): 6:52pm On Oct 10, 2017
manci:
that listed above are all simple I washed my madam panties days back when I was serving her.

Panties? grin tell us bro
Re: Check Out This Hilarious Contract Between 'oga Madam' And Her 'house Help'. by deeway200(m): 6:53pm On Oct 10, 2017
lie Muhammad brother.
Re: Check Out This Hilarious Contract Between 'oga Madam' And Her 'house Help'. by romeorailss: 6:59pm On Oct 10, 2017
Adaksbullet comed n see ur mentor angry
Re: Check Out This Hilarious Contract Between 'oga Madam' And Her 'house Help'. by murphybladino(m): 7:01pm On Oct 10, 2017
Lol. People can be funny

Re: Check Out This Hilarious Contract Between 'oga Madam' And Her 'house Help'. by sekem: 7:01pm On Oct 10, 2017
This cannot be for real

I mean, this is a very DIETY contract wink
Re: Check Out This Hilarious Contract Between 'oga Madam' And Her 'house Help'. by manci(m): 7:04pm On Oct 10, 2017
[quote author=victorazyvictor post=61294762]

Panties? grin tell us bro[serious but I can tell you she was the best human I enjoyed staying with most till date she take me as her younger brother promised even to further my education but I re-signed before that happens ]
Re: Check Out This Hilarious Contract Between 'oga Madam' And Her 'house Help'. by udemzyudex(m): 7:07pm On Oct 10, 2017
anitapreeti:
grin grin No. 9 cracked me up
FTC Dedicated to all October born! Love y'all kiss
The uncle below me..... Better luck next time kiss
Ose

1 Like

Re: Check Out This Hilarious Contract Between 'oga Madam' And Her 'house Help'. by Isaacpyo04(m): 7:07pm On Oct 10, 2017
Lol... I saw 'ports', I ignored Normal typographical error. Then I saw 'deity', 'betting' oh I missed 'swiping'. Eheheh, orishirishi.
Re: Check Out This Hilarious Contract Between 'oga Madam' And Her 'house Help'. by innocent14274(m): 7:11pm On Oct 10, 2017
Na so

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Orange Drugs West Africa Limited Salary Structure For Graduates / How To Answer ‘Tell Me About Yourself’ At A Job Interview / Can You Answer These Tricky Job Interview Questions From Apple Inc?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.