Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,628 members, 7,813,072 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:22 AM

Lady Wears T-shirt With "General Sani Abacha" Image - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lady Wears T-shirt With "General Sani Abacha" Image (53166 Views)

'I Control The Budget'- General Sani Abacha In A Throwback Video / Photos From Outside Sani Abacha Stadium After Hitting Full Capacity For Atiku / Remembering General Sani Abacha: 19 Years After His Death (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Wears T-shirt With "General Sani Abacha" Image by Diso60090(m): 10:28pm On Oct 10, 2017
Nigeria is cursed person wey don die una still get beef with am only he head na show for t-shirt many people wan sell their papa house use the money buy gun shoot am what if na the full body she put
Re: Lady Wears T-shirt With "General Sani Abacha" Image by horlakunle25(m): 10:39pm On Oct 10, 2017
Bari22:
Sani Abacha is a legend
while sani abacha is a LEGEND, sani kaita is a HARP, so any thing sani is a BEER!!

1 Like

Re: Lady Wears T-shirt With "General Sani Abacha" Image by Nobody: 10:43pm On Oct 10, 2017
dyadeleye:
What fuckery is this?

Re: Lady Wears T-shirt With "General Sani Abacha" Image by alfanio(m): 10:45pm On Oct 10, 2017
Naijacost22:
The Nigerian youths of today are sooo stupid they can,t use Google. Who on earth would google Abacha and still wear a shirt with his face?
It has to be an Idiot. No wonder we have a fulani Idiot in Aso rock.
Why are you so pained at least it is not for 2019 purposes so Abacha can't contest for the presidency you are so obsessed about.
Re: Lady Wears T-shirt With "General Sani Abacha" Image by Exjoker(m): 10:53pm On Oct 10, 2017
If there is anything I have learn in this life is that even though a thousand hate there will be a thousand that likes you. Osama Bin laden and Shakau all get fans for this talk more of Sani Abacha. I'm more interested in the girl wearing the shirt
Re: Lady Wears T-shirt With "General Sani Abacha" Image by Nobody: 10:56pm On Oct 10, 2017
smiley... the man who never stole according to Buhari.
Re: Lady Wears T-shirt With "General Sani Abacha" Image by Ahassani(m): 11:19pm On Oct 10, 2017
dessz:
many ppl can't mind dia business

a boy was sitting at the park while licking ice cream.....an old man saw him and told him "hey,you drop that ice cream now"
the lil boy replied "why sir?" the man said to him "I have lived for 70yrs, do u know why?...it's because I avoided sugary stuffs."
the angry boy replied "my grandfather lived for 110yrs"
old man: "wow,what is his secret"

the boy answered "ITS BECAUSE HE MINDED HIS OWN DAMN BUSINESS" grin
grin
dessz:

a boy was sitting at the park while licking ice cream.....an old man saw him and told him "hey,you drop that ice cream now"
the lil boy replied "why sir?" the man said to him "I have lived for 70yrs, do u know why?...it's because I avoided sugary stuffs."

Re: Lady Wears T-shirt With "General Sani Abacha" Image by gqboyy(m): 11:20pm On Oct 10, 2017
Trying to idolize him like che Guevara
Re: Lady Wears T-shirt With "General Sani Abacha" Image by dyadeleye(m): 12:07am On Oct 11, 2017
Ade2222:

We can't tell She might be one of the Apple girls that killed Abacha

I never thought of that sha
Re: Lady Wears T-shirt With "General Sani Abacha" Image by Nobody: 12:20am On Oct 11, 2017
RayBan ABacha! His dark shades were epic. Evil fine boy.
Re: Lady Wears T-shirt With "General Sani Abacha" Image by chieni(f): 12:29am On Oct 11, 2017
Naijacost22:
The Nigerian youths of today are sooo stupid they can,t use Google. Who on earth would google Abacha and still wear a shirt with his face?
It has to be an Idiot. No wonder we have a fulani Idiot in Aso rock.
Soooo what if she is related to him?
Re: Lady Wears T-shirt With "General Sani Abacha" Image by HajimeSaito(m): 1:50am On Oct 11, 2017
Bozzy001:

Why this curse on this babe? Are u saying she can't customize anybody's face on her cloth again; after all she didn't borrow the money from you. Some people are just stupid commenting at times.

Stupidity may be the generational curse of your family, but it is a stranger to me. My comment wasn't addressed to you, so kindly shut the fvck up and stay off my mentions.
Re: Lady Wears T-shirt With "General Sani Abacha" Image by Chinagurum1995(m): 1:56am On Oct 11, 2017
Foolish man of his. Gen. Sani Abacha is a killer. Nonsense. sad angry embarassed cry
Re: Lady Wears T-shirt With "General Sani Abacha" Image by Doluseun(m): 2:24am On Oct 11, 2017
[quote author=chuksmoney post=61297863]

He was the only president who held the dollar at a steady price for 5 years notwithstanding the faCT that we were under strict sanctions. The people he jailed are the same people running the Senate and making a mess of out economy. [/quote.
Ask the Abiolas, the Rewanes, the Saro wiwas, the Adesanyas, the Nadecos, et all, on how abacha is the best thing to happen to Nigeria since 1914.
No wonder Nigeria is where it is today

1 Like

Re: Lady Wears T-shirt With "General Sani Abacha" Image by manikspears: 3:49am On Oct 11, 2017
dessz:

I hope you know you wrote nonsense
Re: Lady Wears T-shirt With "General Sani Abacha" Image by Nobody: 6:23am On Oct 11, 2017
HajimeSaito:
grin

May the road of her life and destiny lead her to the same destination as that thing on her T-shirt.

And so you think God will answer your prayers. receive sense
Re: Lady Wears T-shirt With "General Sani Abacha" Image by Greenville990: 6:31am On Oct 11, 2017
Did anyone notice?
It seems her head is bigger than the body.

But seriously, I have no objections to what she is putting on.
Re: Lady Wears T-shirt With "General Sani Abacha" Image by mechouk1: 6:34am On Oct 11, 2017
Most people were raised to hate Sani Abacha, induced by western and local media to hate the man. Please do your own research about the man and his government.

In hindsight, judging by what we have now,our democratic experiment riddled with wanton institutional and societal corruption and total disregard for morality in any form and infrastructural collapse; oh I nearly forgot ethno-tribal sentiments at their highest, Islamic terrorism, Niger-Delta militancy, etc.
Please check this against his hardly spoken about economic achievements and you will understand why the lady is wearing the T-Shirt. Please use social media wisely.
When the West want to kill you they give you a bad name!
In my opinion, arguably the best President we have ever had!
He was a fully detribalised person, that loved Nigeria very deeply and cared for it's people. He stood up against the West, made us dignified and died for it. Balance this against the nonsense we have had since his death!

2 Likes

Re: Lady Wears T-shirt With "General Sani Abacha" Image by Kingbabu: 6:46am On Oct 11, 2017
People have there mentors and love to wear there pics on T.Shirts.E.g Osama
Re: Lady Wears T-shirt With "General Sani Abacha" Image by thinkative: 7:00am On Oct 11, 2017
chuksmoney:

He was the only president who held the dollar at a steady price for 5 years notwithstanding the faCT that we were under strict sanctions. The people he jailed are the same people running the Senate and making a mess of out economy.

What about the FACT that he forced himself on Nigerians and was never elected by the people?

What about the FACT that he jailed a democratically elected president and murdered hundreds of his supporters? Even his wife

What about the FACT that he murdered Ken Saro Wiwa and his Ogoni kinsmen over a nonviolent campaign against the degradation of their land?

What about the FACT that he stole billions of dollars straight from the treasury and stashed them abroad?

1 Like

Re: Lady Wears T-shirt With "General Sani Abacha" Image by LorDBolton(m): 7:00am On Oct 11, 2017
chuksmoney:

He was the only president who held the dollar at a steady price for 5 years notwithstanding the faCT that we were under strict sanctions. The people he jailed are the same people running the Senate and making a mess of out economy.

Don't mind the idiot you quoted...

All the so called democracy fighters what did they turn this country into?

Even ordinary LG chairman dey behave like emperor

1 Like

Re: Lady Wears T-shirt With "General Sani Abacha" Image by LorDBolton(m): 7:06am On Oct 11, 2017
thinkative:

What about the FACT that he forced himself on Nigerians and was never elected by the people?

What about the FACT that he jailed a democratically elected president and murdered hundreds of his supporters? Even his wife

What about the FACT that he murdered Ken Saro Wiwa and his Ogoni kinsmen over a nonviolent campaign against the degradation of their land?

What about the FACT that he stole billions of dollars straight from the treasury and stashed them abroad?

What about the fact that despite all you quoted good was cheap transport was cheap accesories were cheap as a kid amusement park visits were steady... crime was low

That's how libyans were complaining about gadafi and his human rights record ...
Which of your "elected" officials can boast that?

Democracy is the worst choice...
Re: Lady Wears T-shirt With "General Sani Abacha" Image by thinkative: 7:10am On Oct 11, 2017
mechouk1:
Most people were raised to hate Sani Abacha, induced by western and local media to hate the man. Please do your own research about the man and his government.

In hindsight, judging by what we have now,our democratic experiment riddled with wanton institutional and societal corruption and total disregard for morality in any form and infrastructural collapse; oh I nearly forgot ethno-tribal sentiments at their highest, Islamic terrorism, Niger-Delta militancy, etc.
Please check this against his hardly spoken about economic achievements and you will understand why the lady is wearing the T-Shirt. Please use social media wisely.
When the West want to kill you they give you a bad name!
In my opinion, arguably the best President we have ever had!
He was a fully detribalised person, that loved Nigeria very deeply and cared for it's people. He stood up against the West, made us dignified and died for it. Balance this against the nonsense we have had since his death!
which economic achievements are you talking about? I grew up in that era, and we were dirt poor. Nigerians were struggling and grumbling.
we had no light. kerosene was very scarce. we had to fabricate a stove that burned on saw dust we gathered at saw mills. we even called it abacha stove.

his so called economic achievements were no more better than the achievements bandied around by okonjo-iweala and adeosun. much talk about indices and percentages, yet the people sleep on empty stomach and wake in darkness.

I don't think he was the worst president that we ever had in terms of his policies. But his human rights record and the institutional corruption and moral torpitude that goes with him makes him the worst thing that ever happened to this country. He is a scum of the earth. a rogue. a common thief. a philandering bastard. and a murderer. deal with it!
Re: Lady Wears T-shirt With "General Sani Abacha" Image by thinkative: 7:17am On Oct 11, 2017
LorDBolton:

What about the fact that despite all you quoted good was cheap transport was cheap accesories were cheap as a kid amusement park visits were steady... crime was low

That's how libyans were complaining about gadafi and his human rights record ...
Which of your "elected" officials can boast that?

Democracy is the worst choice...

are you kidding me? crime was low? I was in primary school and later junior secondary back then and I vividly remember the gbomogbomo menace back then (child kidnappings). it was also in that era where armed robbers gave notice that they were coming to rob your street.

as regards cheap commodities. I laugh. kerosene was so expensive and scarce that we had to invent the famous abacha stove that used sawdust from saw mills. you needed to see how Nigerians were queing up for sawdust .

stop romanticizing that thief and murderer

he is gone and gone for good
Re: Lady Wears T-shirt With "General Sani Abacha" Image by GetMeRight: 7:54am On Oct 11, 2017
dessz:

It is more than that. Can you say that for wearing Hitler's or Osama bin Ladin's t-shirt?
Re: Lady Wears T-shirt With "General Sani Abacha" Image by GetMeRight: 8:01am On Oct 11, 2017
mechouk1:
Tell me that you didn't mean to insult Nigerians sensibilities. I think you didn't have an idea of how many public figures this man killed for telling him to bring democracy back and leave ASO Rock?
Though, you are free to sell his image to people living under the rocks, definitely not to Nigerians.
May we never have anything like Abacha in Nigeria again. He was simply a devil.
Re: Lady Wears T-shirt With "General Sani Abacha" Image by GetMeRight: 8:04am On Oct 11, 2017
Diso60090:
Nigeria is cursed person wey don die una still get beef with am only he head na show for t-shirt many people wan sell their papa house use the money buy gun shoot am what if na the full body she put
Go and Adolf Hitler's t-shirt because he has been dead for over 70 years.
Re: Lady Wears T-shirt With "General Sani Abacha" Image by adaeze12345(f): 8:20am On Oct 11, 2017
gumi publicity stunt the abacha's trying to bcome relivant watch out for abacha son kano 2019
Re: Lady Wears T-shirt With "General Sani Abacha" Image by CioAngels(f): 10:35am On Oct 11, 2017
This is not the problem facing Nigerian government and her citizens. For me i like it
and it is her choice to wear it. Rather than face her innocent choice, lets face our governors, the thieves, who are the problems we have. Senators?
Re: Lady Wears T-shirt With "General Sani Abacha" Image by Diso60090(m): 11:32am On Oct 11, 2017
GetMeRight:

Go and Adolf Hitler's t-shirt because he has been dead for over 70 years.
see this mugu wetin Adolf Hitler do your death president nor do inch
Re: Lady Wears T-shirt With "General Sani Abacha" Image by babaireti(m): 11:47am On Oct 11, 2017
May be The ASS fucking General had drilled her behind while alive,
Re: Lady Wears T-shirt With "General Sani Abacha" Image by LorDBolton(m): 2:31pm On Oct 11, 2017
thinkative:

are you kidding me? crime was low? I was in primary school and later junior secondary back then and I vividly remember the gbomogbomo menace back then (child kidnappings). it was also in that era where armed robbers gave notice that they were coming to rob your street.

as regards cheap commodities. I laugh. kerosene was so expensive and scarce that we had to invent the famous abacha stove that used sawdust from saw mills. you needed to see how Nigerians were queing up for sawdust .

stop romanticizing that thief and murderer

he is gone and gone for good

Well sorry ehn but my folks didn't queue up for that...

Ojota to Maryland was 10naira sweets et al were quality was unaware the peak was being imported cos it was affordable, bread was cheap etc

NOTE:I'm comparing his time to specifically Jonathan /buhari era

Isn't it under civilians kidnappings began ? Or you'll now claim back then there were kidnappings?

Till this day kids are still being snatched off the streets

He stole ---Yes ! He killed his enemies -Yes!
But no federal authority has delivered half of what he delivered . I'm sure ojota to Maryland would be 100naira now

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

This Man Was Carried By Ambulance From Hospital To Go Vote In Jos (Picture) / GVR Visits Makoko Slum In Lagos (Photos) / Obasanjo's Son Shot In Mubi By Boko Haram - Saharareporters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.