Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,493 members, 7,819,803 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:57 PM

Can 750k Be Able To Start Pig Farming ? - Agriculture (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Can 750k Be Able To Start Pig Farming ? (17426 Views)

How To Start Pig Farming In Nigeria – All The Secrets You Need To Know / How To Start Pig Farming In Nigeria And Grow To Giant Piggery / Profitability Of Pig Farming In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can 750k Be Able To Start Pig Farming ? by dorispray: 9:02am On Feb 17, 2020
BECALMBECALM:
I have done my research very well.I do not think 400k can feed 100 weaners for 6 months and still get them to market size.I dont think is possible.

It's very possible if only you know what you're doing very well, and you do the right thing accordingly.

1 Like

Re: Can 750k Be Able To Start Pig Farming ? by Koladewilliams9: 3:22am On Apr 08, 2020
Please who has a piggery pen to lease out around Ibadan please. Contact me at purivaggloballtd@gmail.com
Re: Can 750k Be Able To Start Pig Farming ? by joeyreports: 1:59pm On Jul 27, 2020
Depending on the things you are spending on, you could spend much more than that..
https://www.nigeriabusinessplan.com.ng/how-to-start-a-pig-farming-business-in-nigeria/
Re: Can 750k Be Able To Start Pig Farming ? by juliusijidola: 4:20pm On Jul 27, 2020
At Juliusijidola, we help out with e-commerce solutions where you get a platform to start a business for yourself. Whether you intend to sell products or services.
Juliusijidola offers you a great way to start your online business and start making profit. With our eCommerce solution, we deploy a unique website with multiple ways for customers to reach and transacts with you; from desiging a catchy website, a good layout as well as engaging products/services cover images that would attract customers once their keyword match to that of yours.
We believe in making lives easy for you especially when you intend to make it a startup or even want to bring your existing business to the digital platform. We design and develop an eCommerce website that is just according to your requirements with a pretty decent budget. Our professional team offers cross-platform compatibility to your eCommerce website to ensure easy and user-friendly experience on all platforms

Check out feedback from our previous clients:
https://g.co/kgs/uaJnwB

For enquiries contact us on:
� 07012929844
� juliusijidola@yahoo.com
www.juliusiji.com
https:///2347012929844

Check us out on social media
FB: @Julius ijidola
IG: @ Juliusijidola

Juliusijidola

Re: Can 750k Be Able To Start Pig Farming ? by ChybuzzDD(m): 6:26pm On Jul 28, 2020
Ayotunde81:
Hello my fellow nairalanders, I just need an advice, I have up to 750k that I want to invest in pig farming, I want to ask all pig farmers in the house to give me advice if it will be OK to start on a small scale. And also the expected turn over.

So, finally, how far?
Where you able to start it?
How did it go?
Re: Can 750k Be Able To Start Pig Farming ? by konews: 3:59pm On Nov 30, 2020
Re: Can 750k Be Able To Start Pig Farming ? by oyabak2020: 5:36pm On Nov 30, 2020
If you are in Oyo state and you are interested in any of the following:

*Cassava farming
*Snail
*Fish farming
*Poultry
*Piggery
*Animal feeds production
*Vegetable farming
*Goat farming
*Grass cutter
*Rabbit rearing
*Mushroom farming
*Beekeeping

*Soap moaking
*Paint making
*Bead making
*Perfume making
*Shoe & bag making
*Insecticide making
*Digital marketing
*Makeup
*Chips production & packaging
*Catering services

Come let's train you, empower you and access zero interest loan.

Chat me up via signature for details

(1) (2) (Reply)

Sanwo-Olu To Establish 250-Hectare Cattle Ranch In Epe / Should I Quit My Job And Start Farming Tomatoes? Advice Please / Agro Seeds Classifications: The Best Class To Plant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.