Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,540 members, 7,955,004 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 02:13 PM

I Knew Kachikwu’s Claims Couldn’t Be True, Says David-west - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Knew Kachikwu’s Claims Couldn’t Be True, Says David-west (17647 Views)

Obasanjo: Kashamu Avoided Justice, Couldn’t Escape Death / The N187 Million Mercedes-Benz Sprinter Ihedioha Couldn’t Use / Tam David-West Dies At 83 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Knew Kachikwu’s Claims Couldn’t Be True, Says David-west by free2ryhme: 8:17am On Oct 11, 2017
wetin this one dey talk sef
Re: I Knew Kachikwu’s Claims Couldn’t Be True, Says David-west by free2ryhme: 8:18am On Oct 11, 2017
sarrki:

http://thenationonlineng.net/knew-kachikwus-claims-couldnt-true-says-david-west/

Many issues are blown out of proportion in this country . it gains ground simply our educational system has failed.
Re: I Knew Kachikwu’s Claims Couldn’t Be True, Says David-west by adisabarber(m): 8:20am On Oct 11, 2017
But you believed Sanusi when as CBN chairman he claimed money was missing even when he couldn't come out with an exact figure?

sarrki:
Only confirmed fools will believe such lie

How much is the total earnings on oil for the last 2 years ?

How much is our external reserve ?

No one can do such under the indefatigable general

Mr no nonsense

Pmb ride on we good Nigerians are solidly behind you

3 Likes

Re: I Knew Kachikwu’s Claims Couldn’t Be True, Says David-west by dunkem21(m): 8:20am On Oct 11, 2017
But you believed Sanusi. grin
Re: I Knew Kachikwu’s Claims Couldn’t Be True, Says David-west by udemzyudex(m): 8:21am On Oct 11, 2017
sarrki:

Mr no nonsense
My no nonsense my foot
Re: I Knew Kachikwu’s Claims Couldn’t Be True, Says David-west by Afam4eva(m): 8:24am On Oct 11, 2017
sarrki:

Mr no nonsense

But you believe Deziani stole 90 bilion dollars right?

8 Likes

Re: I Knew Kachikwu’s Claims Couldn’t Be True, Says David-west by Nobody: 8:25am On Oct 11, 2017
And Buhari is an honourable man.
Re: I Knew Kachikwu’s Claims Couldn’t Be True, Says David-west by karpentar: 8:26am On Oct 11, 2017
Bolustical:
Come to think of it those who are hammering Kachikwu are mainly from the south.

First, it was the Senator from Rivers states, now it's David West, both are from the same region where the minister is from. By implication, any shady deal in the NNPC will affect the region most.

I am waiting for some hopeless liars to come and tell me northerners are the problems of Nigeria.

Even before independence, we Southies don dey sabotage ourselves.

God help this country.

This is the only reasonable comment today. You're sooooooooooooooooooo correct!!!!

1 Like

Re: I Knew Kachikwu’s Claims Couldn’t Be True, Says David-west by crackerspub: 8:30am On Oct 11, 2017
faceURfront:

Yet you believed $49 billion got missing under Jonathan's regime. I hope your children growup to read about your hypocrisy someday.

By the way, Kachikwu never said money was missing.

2 Likes

Re: I Knew Kachikwu’s Claims Couldn’t Be True, Says David-west by belindar: 8:35am On Oct 11, 2017
I still maintain it , an Igbo man will never be president of Nigeria. Look at the set of people that are criticizing kwachukwu, they are mainly the people from his region who are even the owner of oil in Nigeria. I haven’t seen any Hausa man criticizing him. These old man is still talking about the process of handling NNPC contract when he was oil minister. Things have changed old man. You think Buhari will give you post by championing his name. The south south and south east are the enemy of themselves.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Knew Kachikwu’s Claims Couldn’t Be True, Says David-west by jaxxy(m): 8:36am On Oct 11, 2017
Tam David-west. Way back when

1 Like

Re: I Knew Kachikwu’s Claims Couldn’t Be True, Says David-west by godwin120alex: 8:42am On Oct 11, 2017
Whenever you hear dis name Tam David West all you need to do is to run like Usain Bolt. Was he not the one that told us on National TV during the 2012 removal of fuel subsidy that fuel could be sold at #40.00. The fact that i even believed him and was so angry with GEJ was even the worst.

Tam David West has no modicum of shame.

Tam David West the reason many elders are no longer respected.

Tam David West i will never believe anything that comes from u

4 Likes

Re: I Knew Kachikwu’s Claims Couldn’t Be True, Says David-west by YelloweWest: 8:45am On Oct 11, 2017
Kachukwu is not a small boy to make untrue remarks.

David West on the other hand said pms will be 40naira per litre under buhari.

So I'll go with kachukwu ibe on this.
Re: I Knew Kachikwu’s Claims Couldn’t Be True, Says David-west by Nobody: 8:47am On Oct 11, 2017
Ekwensu101:

But you all said Buhari told you; is it now David West?
Confused people.
actually before it was jubrin in aso rock. now suddenly buhari is back stealing funds for his 2019 re-election. i guess jubrin has been smuggled back to sudan.

1 Like

Re: I Knew Kachikwu’s Claims Couldn’t Be True, Says David-west by DJperdurabo: 8:50am On Oct 11, 2017
SalamRushdie:
So after almost 3 years this deceitful man has found his voice , Oya Tam David West where is the 40 naira fuel you claimed Buhari was going to bring ...Tam David West is nothing but a dishonorable old fool

Please, please and more please, leave the man out of this! Critique his message!

Lawd! What kind of countrymen do I have!? Yet we speak of not developing. How can we with a mindset that is so vindictive and hypocritical!
Re: I Knew Kachikwu’s Claims Couldn’t Be True, Says David-west by monex(m): 8:53am On Oct 11, 2017
sarrki:

Mr no nonsense

this guy must be a programmed robot lol
Re: I Knew Kachikwu’s Claims Couldn’t Be True, Says David-west by Jflex07(m): 8:53am On Oct 11, 2017
sarrki:

Mr no nonsense

Re: I Knew Kachikwu’s Claims Couldn’t Be True, Says David-west by bigfather(m): 8:53am On Oct 11, 2017
potent5:
This same man that said we'd get petrol at 40 Naira per litre if Buhari was elected president. Shame no de catch am?

He don lie say nor be him talk am ! undecided
Re: I Knew Kachikwu’s Claims Couldn’t Be True, Says David-west by SalamRushdie: 8:55am On Oct 11, 2017
DJperdurabo:

Please, please and more please, leave the man out of this! Critique his message!

Lawd! What kind of countrymen do I have!? Yet we speak of not developing. How can we with a mindset that is so vindictive and hypocritical!

Even his message is Balderrash, was Buhari even supposed to approve contracts of that magnitude from his sick bed ?
Re: I Knew Kachikwu’s Claims Couldn’t Be True, Says David-west by bigfather(m): 8:55am On Oct 11, 2017
OritaIbadan:

My dear brother, each time I read your comment on nairaland I keep thinking what kind of human are you? Do you really have conscience? Buhari is not a no nonsense anymore, he and his co travellers are playing bad politics they are getting prepared for 2019 when they have not delivered on their electoral promises. If buhari is really a man of integrity as we thought of him before he won this election by now some of his ministers would have been shown the way out.
Sarki, you are making buhari a demi god. I don't know who you are but I know you are not sincere. If we continue to support these leaders this way, when will Nigeria get things right? It was this same way some youths kept singing Goodluck praise. Think about the future of this country with the way things are going

The guy loves PMB more than NIGERIA.
Re: I Knew Kachikwu’s Claims Couldn’t Be True, Says David-west by bigfather(m): 8:57am On Oct 11, 2017
aolawale025:

Nigeria is yet to have a sizeable population that truly believes in her. What we have now is a situation people equate hero-worship to patriotism. Which is so scary and sad at the same time

Looking more like CULT follower-ship ....To people like him , Nigeria doesn't matter. Its about PMB and what he earns from worshiping PMB.
Re: I Knew Kachikwu’s Claims Couldn’t Be True, Says David-west by bigfather(m): 8:58am On Oct 11, 2017
Omeokachie:
https://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/04/buharill-reduce-petrol-to-n40l-david-west/

The deceitful old fella crawls out of hiding as another election year draws close...

MAN MUST WACK naaa..... grin
Re: I Knew Kachikwu’s Claims Couldn’t Be True, Says David-west by JJBROS(m): 9:00am On Oct 11, 2017
THIS MAN SEF NA FOOOOL! NIGER DELTA MAN WITH HEART OF BETRAYER
Re: I Knew Kachikwu’s Claims Couldn’t Be True, Says David-west by positivetaught: 9:06am On Oct 11, 2017
see stupidity n sycophancy,you don't believe this is possible in nnpc now because it's buhari but you believed it was possible in nnpc under PDP,Johnathan n diezani old fool,where is the $20b you people claimed was looted from nnpc under Johnathan?, when is petrol going to be sold for #40/l?,or is buhari not the president n minister of petroleum again?.some people are just educated goats n I'm afraid to say that while there are lots educated goats in the south there are numerous illiterate hyenas in the north.
Re: I Knew Kachikwu’s Claims Couldn’t Be True, Says David-west by donqx: 9:13am On Oct 11, 2017
ok
Re: I Knew Kachikwu’s Claims Couldn’t Be True, Says David-west by lonelydora: 9:14am On Oct 11, 2017
sarrki:

http://thenationonlineng.net/knew-kachikwus-claims-couldnt-true-says-david-west/

I told them on facebook and here on Nairaland that Kachikwu is messing up, they didn't believe me.
Re: I Knew Kachikwu’s Claims Couldn’t Be True, Says David-west by grodt999: 9:14am On Oct 11, 2017
An example of Southern Stockholm syndrome.

David-west risks destroying any crecibility he has left by stupidly suporting Buhari.
Even Buhari loyalists know the president is corrupt, a tribalist and a religious bigot.
What is it about Buhari's character that this man is having problems understanding!
Re: I Knew Kachikwu’s Claims Couldn’t Be True, Says David-west by sunnyb0b0(m): 9:15am On Oct 11, 2017
sarrki:

Mr no nonsense

Sane questions you failed to ask on Diezani.
Re: I Knew Kachikwu’s Claims Couldn’t Be True, Says David-west by Kingdov(m): 9:24am On Oct 11, 2017
sarrki:

Mr no nonsense

my brother so u are now asking how much our external reserve is but when the told u that madueke stole 92billion dollars you didnt ask these same question later you come and claim patriotic Nigerian
Re: I Knew Kachikwu’s Claims Couldn’t Be True, Says David-west by DJperdurabo: 9:29am On Oct 11, 2017
SalamRushdie:

Even his message is Balderrash, was Buhari even supposed to approve contracts of that magnitude from his sick bed ?

Now you're talking..the message, it's the message!

Sometimes the "enemy" is the bearer of good news as the "friend" is the harbinger of pain, sorrow and destitution.

I have learnt to ALWAYS analyse issues critically, dispassionately (not easy though as I'm only human) and on their own terms. This way, I have a balanced view of events (as is humanly or circumstantially possible) as they unfold thus coming to an informed and wise (hopefully) decision.

P.S. The way he couched his words sure made it balderdash.

1 Like

Re: I Knew Kachikwu’s Claims Couldn’t Be True, Says David-west by higherpower: 9:29am On Oct 11, 2017
BOOM!

Behold the NNPC Board Under Goodluck Jonathan

1. Board Chairman Mrs. Dizieni -- South
2. Bukar Abdullahi -- North.
3. Steven Orasaya -- South
4. Olusegun Okunu -- South
5. Daniel Wadzani -- South
6. Benard O.N Otti -- South.
7. Peter Nmadu -- South.
8. Taye Haruna -- South

Behold the NNPC Board Under President Buhari

1. Board Chairman Dr.Ibe Kachikwu -- South
2. Kacala M. Baru -- North
3. Mahmud Dutse -- North
4. Abba Kyari North
5. Thomas John --South
6. Pius O. Akin -- South
7. Tajudeen Umar -- South
8. Lawal Mohammed --North
9. Yusuf Lawal --North

Be the judge. ..

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

JUST IN: Buhari Sets Targets For Incoming Ministers / Fashola At The Commissioning Of Power Stations In Zamfara State / Garba Shehu: North Elders, Others Selfish, Shedding Crocodile Tears On Security

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.