Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,208 members, 7,818,705 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:18 PM

I Knew Kachikwu’s Claims Couldn’t Be True, Says David-west - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Knew Kachikwu’s Claims Couldn’t Be True, Says David-west (17540 Views)

Obasanjo: Kashamu Avoided Justice, Couldn’t Escape Death / The N187 Million Mercedes-Benz Sprinter Ihedioha Couldn’t Use / Tam David-West Dies At 83 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Knew Kachikwu’s Claims Couldn’t Be True, Says David-west by higherpower: 9:31am On Oct 11, 2017
sarrki:

No sire

He's an elder statesman

It is Edwin Clarke , olu falae ,junaid Mohammed and PDP stalwart that are dishonorable fools

U have said it all. A bottle of Moet for you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Knew Kachikwu’s Claims Couldn’t Be True, Says David-west by tiwiex(m): 9:34am On Oct 11, 2017
brainpulse:
angry Kachukwu was only angry because he wasn't allowed to have absolute 100% control

So, who had the absolute and 100% control? Definitely not Buhari as he was on sick leave ae during most of it
Re: I Knew Kachikwu’s Claims Couldn’t Be True, Says David-west by Bants(m): 9:41am On Oct 11, 2017
And these lots want biafra
Re: I Knew Kachikwu’s Claims Couldn’t Be True, Says David-west by Judgesledge(m): 9:43am On Oct 11, 2017
sarrki:
Only confirmed fools will believe such lie

How much is the total earnings on oil for the last 2 years ?

How much is our external reserve ?

No one can do such under the indefatigable general

Mr no nonsense

Pmb ride on we good Nigerians are solidly behind you
confirmed fools ke, the allegation is about the abuse of processes in the award of contracts worth the amount mentioned, not that the said amount has been disbursed, i expected more from you, being that you are not a confirmed FOOL
Re: I Knew Kachikwu’s Claims Couldn’t Be True, Says David-west by Vanarnold(m): 9:45am On Oct 11, 2017
jerseyboy:
David East to West. If you like abuse Kachikwu tire, Buhari still no go make you petroleum minister again.
A biafran sighted
Re: I Knew Kachikwu’s Claims Couldn’t Be True, Says David-west by ceco(f): 10:06am On Oct 11, 2017
sarrki:

http://thenationonlineng.net/knew-kachikwus-claims-couldnt-true-says-david-west/

The presidency and Baru did not leak the letter. Who did? There are 3 characters here.
Re: I Knew Kachikwu’s Claims Couldn’t Be True, Says David-west by maxzzo1(m): 10:21am On Oct 11, 2017
another idiot talking we stil waitin 2 buy fuel less 50box useless man.
Re: I Knew Kachikwu’s Claims Couldn’t Be True, Says David-west by chiddyj: 11:15am On Oct 11, 2017
seunmsg:

Self imposed exile for not supporting the ineffectual buffoon? What is wrong with some of you? See, if you truly have a conscience and there is still a little bit of shame left in you, you should cover your face in shame or take the self exile recommendation for supporting and still supporting GEJ after all the revelations of massive corruption that took place under him. Most of you who still abuse those who refused to support Jonathan in 2015 are the real danger to our democracy.

The right to support a candidate is an inalienable right in a democracy. When a government had performed woefully, you vote that government out and try another one. The ritual of voting government in and out continues until things begin to get better with time. That is why election takes place every four years.

Instead of attacking people who didn't support your buffoon hero in 2015, start working for your choice candidate ahead of 2019 so that you won't come here in 2022 and still be attacking people.
unfortunately u didn't address the issues that the buhari administration has raised! leave the small talk, chitchat and asides! is it right for a president that has handed over reigns of power to stil be wielding same said power from a sick bed in London? why was kachikwu prevented from seeing his senior minister, if buhari held onto d post of minister of petroluem, after handing over presidency? is it buhari or osibanjo, as d acting president, dat is meant to sign those contracts? is the nnpc tenders board now less than a pta organisation? the nnpc appointment and the oil contracts didnt follow due process and when such things are politicised, we lose our way! #myownopinion
Re: I Knew Kachikwu’s Claims Couldn’t Be True, Says David-west by Nobody: 11:30am On Oct 11, 2017
SalamRushdie:
So after almost 3 years this deceitful man has found his voice , Oya Tam David West where is the 40 naira fuel you claimed Buhari was going to bring ...Tam David West is nothing but a dishonorable old fool
perhaps you don't have a father
Re: I Knew Kachikwu’s Claims Couldn’t Be True, Says David-west by slivertongue: 12:27pm On Oct 11, 2017
sarrki:

No sire

He's an elder statesman

It is Edwin Clarke , olu falae ,junaid Mohammed and PDP stalwart that are dishonorable fools

you are calling these grandfathers fools?
you surprise me. you behave like NEPA
Re: I Knew Kachikwu’s Claims Couldn’t Be True, Says David-west by slivertongue: 12:30pm On Oct 11, 2017
chiddyj:

unfortunately u didn't address the issues that the buhari administration has raised! leave the small talk, chitchat and asides! is it right for a president that has handed over reigns of power to stil be wielding same said power from a sick bed in London? why was kachikwu prevented from seeing his senior minister, if buhari held onto d post of minister of petroluem, after handing over presidency? is it buhari or osibanjo, as d acting president, dat is meant to sign those contracts? is the nnpc tenders board now less than a pta organisation? the nnpc appointment and the oil contracts didnt follow due process and when such things are politicised, we lose our way! #myownopinion

point blank!!!
tam west is a diehard buharist and so failed to interrogate issues
Re: I Knew Kachikwu’s Claims Couldn’t Be True, Says David-west by BanevsJoker(m): 1:50pm On Oct 11, 2017
SalamRushdie:
So after almost 3 years this deceitful man has found his voice , Oya Tam David West where is the 40 naira fuel you claimed Buhari was going to bring ...Tam David West is nothing but a dishonorable old fool
It's unfortunate that evil people live to old age in this world. If not, what is he contributing to humanity except lies and deceit?

1 Like

Re: I Knew Kachikwu’s Claims Couldn’t Be True, Says David-west by onyokometer: 2:11pm On Oct 11, 2017
sarrki:

Mr no nonsense

Is only Jonathans administration you can hear all these.....i support your talk. Dont mind Kachikwu,does he know what he is saying...He may have been bought by PDP to say so. Buhari's appointees are God fearing men with good integrity. Kachikwu and PDP are now working together.
Re: I Knew Kachikwu’s Claims Couldn’t Be True, Says David-west by Mbediogu(m): 2:12pm On Oct 11, 2017
SalamRushdie:

And the gold wrist watch. And MV Tuna. And . . .

1 Like

Re: I Knew Kachikwu’s Claims Couldn’t Be True, Says David-west by josite: 2:28pm On Oct 11, 2017
kachikwu should not pretend that he did not know that his removal as nnpc gmd was meant to make him irrelevant and it was at that time he ought to have resigned .As a lawyer,he ought t to know the very limited powers of the Chairman of a company's board.Eventually he will be more and more disgraced and spited for coming out this much.
Re: I Knew Kachikwu’s Claims Couldn’t Be True, Says David-west by Daguccizgreat(m): 3:18pm On Oct 11, 2017
sarrki:

Mr no nonsense

But if it was under Jonathan you will believe it at the speed of light..
Re: I Knew Kachikwu’s Claims Couldn’t Be True, Says David-west by Tecno66: 3:34pm On Oct 11, 2017
sarrki:

No sire

He's an elder statesman

Gentleman, two wrongs dont make a right. The other person for whatever reason is insulting an old man, I expect you will just share to show your disagreement and move on but you went on to list other old men and call them fools. Remember what goes round, will come around.
Re: I Knew Kachikwu’s Claims Couldn’t Be True, Says David-west by aribisala0(m): 4:50pm On Oct 11, 2017
Afam4eva:
Al_harem has spoken the truth. You cannot eat your cake and still want to have. PDP controls the center.So, states that will benefit from the center are PDP states. They should go and meet oga Tinubu if they feel marginalized.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

PHOTOS: Okorocha And Ganduje Visit Buhari / Ahmad Lawan Appoints Senator Adeyeye As Senate Spokesman / Nigeria Is The Second Fastest Market For Champagne - N41bn Spent

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.