Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,211 members, 7,818,713 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:34 PM

Important Questions To Ask Yourself. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Important Questions To Ask Yourself. (355 Views)

9 Questions You Need To Ask Yourself Before Agreeing To Unprotected Sex - Meme / Questions You Need To Ask Yourself Before Accepting To Date A Married Man - Meme / 7 Questions To Ask Yourself Before Chasing A Girl For Over 12 Months (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Important Questions To Ask Yourself. by dandyke(m): 1:19am On Oct 11, 2017
A lot of people are poor today because they missed an opportunity 5 years ago and currently living on regret.

currently the economy is not friendly to 98% of Nigerians both the rich and the poor, your salary can never be enough you need help, because you need to pay Bills,

Can i ask you a question?

1. Is your Job secured?
2. Do you have a plan B?
3. Will your salary be enough for the type of rental investment you want to build for financial freedom?
4. Will your salary be enough for the kind of school you want your children to attend?
5. When are you going to be spending money without thinking where the next will come?
6. When are you going to stop giving excuses to your parents when they call for financial help?

The truth is your responsibility can never reduce until you are dead and buried.

I have an amazing opportunity for you to take care of the above questions. (Referrals is optional) Chat me up on check my signature.
Re: Important Questions To Ask Yourself. by Daddyyo22(m): 1:22am On Oct 11, 2017
nice one

(1) (Reply)

Consequences Of Refusing A Decent Hug / . / Big Girls No Dey Cry According To Ad

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.