Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,134 members, 7,818,421 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:02 PM

Prof. Sagay Is The Most Inconsistent Nigerian - Odumakin - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Prof. Sagay Is The Most Inconsistent Nigerian - Odumakin (10072 Views)

2023: There Are Plots To Keep Presidency In The North –prof. Sagay / Joining PDP Doesn't Affect Saraki's Position As Senate President - Prof. Sagay / I’m Not ‘Come And Chop’ Politicians Like APC Leaders – Prof. Sagay (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Prof. Sagay Is The Most Inconsistent Nigerian - Odumakin by seunmsg(m): 9:33am On Oct 11, 2017
luvinhubby:

Read his statements again and this time, remove the spectacle of tribalism you are wearing to be able to see clearly.

I am Yoruba, Odumakin is Yoruba, so, what tribalism are you talking about?
Re: Prof. Sagay Is The Most Inconsistent Nigerian - Odumakin by VERDA: 9:37am On Oct 11, 2017
seunmsg:

He got what right? Odumakin is the most inconsistent cashtivist that I can think of in Nigeria right now. In 2007 when he was still cool with Tinubu, he supported Atiku Abubakar of AC for president. In 2011 when he was on Bubari's payroll, he supported the Buhari/Bakare CPC ticket. When Jonathan gave him goodies through CONFAB and huge oil dollars stolen from our Commonwealth, he supported Jonathan in 2015.

Odunmakin is just a political hustler who lacks principles and forthrightness. In addition, he's also a loser. He has never supported a presidential candidate that ended up winning the election. I will never seek his endorsement if I ever decide to run for president. Political rat like him should not be calling others inconsistent.

Maybe he is inconsistent and a hustler as you have stated but the question arises....are the things he said about sagay which equally proves inconsistency true too?, since for some reason you said nothing about the other party. You obviously have a bone to pick with odumakin and don't care about the character flaws in the other person.
Re: Prof. Sagay Is The Most Inconsistent Nigerian - Odumakin by Awoo88: 9:41am On Oct 11, 2017
I know this man sagey by reputation. It was said of him that he was a constitutional lawyer of good standing. Since he got appointed by buhari, all his statements and actions show nothing of a man with great legal mind. I had heard his opinion about certain judgement and I wondered how this man became prof.

1 Like

Re: Prof. Sagay Is The Most Inconsistent Nigerian - Odumakin by Ahmeduana(m): 9:45am On Oct 11, 2017
Oksman:

He remains one man that I always want to HEAR from! His speech most times is packed with content. I respect him a lot.
Re: Prof. Sagay Is The Most Inconsistent Nigerian - Odumakin by Sunnyja: 9:50am On Oct 11, 2017
Oloripelebe:
The Prof. Is suffering from mouth diarrhea, Efcc wl soon reveal his own memo
This was the same man that said GEJ should go and confess to PMB. He hasn't said anything about the 26 billion dollars contract scam.

1 Like

Re: Prof. Sagay Is The Most Inconsistent Nigerian - Odumakin by Bigii(m): 9:53am On Oct 11, 2017
Prof Sai Gay! undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Prof. Sagay Is The Most Inconsistent Nigerian - Odumakin by BiyiBabs17: 10:31am On Oct 11, 2017
[s][/s]
seunmsg:

He got what right? Odumakin is the most inconsistent cashtivist that I can think of in Nigeria right now. In 2007 when he was still cool with Tinubu, he supported Atiku Abubakar of AC for president. In 2011 when he was on Bubari's payroll, he supported the Buhari/Bakare CPC ticket. When Jonathan gave him goodies through CONFAB and huge oil dollars stolen from our Commonwealth, he supported Jonathan in 2015.

Odunmakin is just a political hustler who lacks principles and forthrightness. In addition, he's also a loser. He has never supported a presidential candidate that ended up winning the election. I will never seek his endorsement if I ever decide to run for president. Political rat like him should not be calling others inconsistent.

The man(Odumakin) has just presented his case why what prof. Satgay said is wrong, and he countered with why he thinks prof. Himself is the one that is not consistent.
But you just jump in here now attacking the man without a concrete source to your assertions. I think that is not intellectual enough.
Re: Prof. Sagay Is The Most Inconsistent Nigerian - Odumakin by Oloripelebe: 10:31am On Oct 11, 2017
Sunnyja:
This was the same man that said GEJ should go and confess to PMB. He hasn't said anything about the 26 billion dollars contract scam.

Don't mind them, i dont really take politicians serious.. .they are all the same
Re: Prof. Sagay Is The Most Inconsistent Nigerian - Odumakin by OlaMiki: 10:42am On Oct 11, 2017
na real mango head you be , mango brain join sef
magoo10:
When you are working in support of a nepotist dullard you are bound to be wobbling and fumbling,sagay have taken the worst job of working under a clueless and brainless leader which has in turn made him look like a fortified zombie.
Re: Prof. Sagay Is The Most Inconsistent Nigerian - Odumakin by Myself2(m): 11:08am On Oct 11, 2017
sirGAY Sagay with his burnt roasted face and mouth that looks like something used to pack sh!t
Re: Prof. Sagay Is The Most Inconsistent Nigerian - Odumakin by ozoemenaca: 11:19am On Oct 11, 2017
Odumakin has said the truth, Sagay or whatever you call him is not consistent at all. He just talk for talking sake
Re: Prof. Sagay Is The Most Inconsistent Nigerian - Odumakin by rotexsky(m): 11:21am On Oct 11, 2017
One thing alot of people fail to understand that it is against the Rule of Professional Conduct for Legal Practitioners to decide not to take up a case because the Lawyer wants to look principled or morally upright before the world,no matter how morally or criminally tainted a case is,the lawyer such client approached is under duty to take it and he can be sanctioned for it by the Legal Practioners Disciplinary Committee if he decide to do otherwise. Be it rape,murder,cannibalism,robbery or corrupt practice,if the client can pay the professional fees,the Lawyer must defend him till the end of the case. Please for doubters or those who just dont want to hear any good thing about Prof Sagay,you can ask your Lawyer friends, thanks all. I think Odumakin should have known better
Re: Prof. Sagay Is The Most Inconsistent Nigerian - Odumakin by Oksman(m): 11:27am On Oct 11, 2017
[quote author=Ahmeduana post=61309977][/quote]
Tnx already saw it. Auto correct error.
Re: Prof. Sagay Is The Most Inconsistent Nigerian - Odumakin by IJOBA2: 12:17pm On Oct 11, 2017
Goke7:
Odumakin na work you dey find, abeg make we rest jor, go fix your mess. If the gift you said PMB gave you at the end of the campaign in 2011 was something substantial, you would have stood firmly with PMB but you went for the highest bidder as your custom is. Stop covering face with the restructuring gibberish.
ALHAJI DANLADI7 HOW ARE YOU
Re: Prof. Sagay Is The Most Inconsistent Nigerian - Odumakin by aribisala0(m): 1:29pm On Oct 11, 2017
rotexsky:
One thing alot of people fail to understand that it is against the Rule of Professional Conduct for Legal Practitioners to decide not to take up a case because the Lawyer wants to look principled or morally upright before the world,no matter how morally or criminally tainted a case is,the lawyer such client approached is under duty to take it and he can be sanctioned for it by the Legal Practioners Disciplinary Committee if he decide to do otherwise. Be it rape,murder,cannibalism,robbery or corrupt practice,if the client can pay the professional fees,the Lawyer must defend him till the end of the case. Please for doubters or those who just dont want to hear any good thing about Prof Sagay,you can ask your Lawyer friends, thanks all. I think Odumakin should have known better
You should know you won't get away with this nonsense> Lawyers are not obliged to accept cases so save that story for your next visit to the beer parlour
Re: Prof. Sagay Is The Most Inconsistent Nigerian - Odumakin by BudeYahooCom: 2:31pm On Oct 11, 2017
seunmsg:

I am Yoruba, Odumakin is Yoruba, so, what tribalism are you talking about?

You are muslim, Odumakin is Christian. He actually meant ..remove the 'bedsheet' turban on your head suffocating your brain so you can think well.
Re: Prof. Sagay Is The Most Inconsistent Nigerian - Odumakin by OBAGADAFFI: 2:56pm On Oct 11, 2017
seunmsg:

[b]Odunmakin is just a political hustler who lacks principles and forthrightness. [/b]In addition, he's also a loser. He has never supported a presidential candidate that ended up winning the election. I will never seek his endorsement if I ever decide to run for president. Political rat like him should not be calling others inconsistent.

All Nigerian politicians are political hustlers i.e Buhari,Tinubu,Atuku e.t.c
Re: Prof. Sagay Is The Most Inconsistent Nigerian - Odumakin by Olumaeme: 6:38pm On Oct 11, 2017
Some times I wonder how this Sagay got his Prof.
He's an embarrassment to the legal profession, he talks foolishly, stupidity, SillyLy and werreyly.

If I have just 1 bullet, I will waste that animal.
U can see his big lips swelling everyday as a result of him always telling huge lies...

(1) (2) (Reply)

5 Reasons Why Some Nigerians Don’t Vote / Igbos Not Nigerians Must Leave Ghana- Ghanian Traders After Clash 6 Arrested - / Bandits, Terrorists Occupy 1,129 Square Kilometers Of Forest Reserves In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.