Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,099 members, 7,814,862 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:13 PM

Eminem Disses Donald Trump At The 2017 BET Hip Hop Awards - Music/Radio (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Eminem Disses Donald Trump At The 2017 BET Hip Hop Awards (32524 Views)

Vector Disses M.I With "Judas The Rat" (Listen) / Dremo Disses Davolee With "Scape Goat" / The Winners Of The 2017 Bet Hip Hop Awards | FULL LIST (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Eminem Disses Donald Trump At The 2017 BET Hip Hop Awards by Coldfeets: 7:27am On Oct 11, 2017
Sheunma:
EM "resuscitate" his dead career? Sorry bro, not sure you know what that word means.

Yes.

When last did you hear any good shḯt from Slim?

He did Recovery way back in 2010 and then he disappeared.

Now he wants to come back.

And he probably thinks attacking the POTUS is the best way to achieve that.

Anyways, I wish him good luck.
Re: Eminem Disses Donald Trump At The 2017 BET Hip Hop Awards by 2shure: 7:27am On Oct 11, 2017
Its time for eminem and snoop to get lost
Donald is here to stay.
And he be trumping on yall niggis .so fuc off
He cant speak for himself
Dey rhyme
Hez d last artist im gonna eva listen too
Since d album of marshal matters 1 and 2
Eminem just lost it.
U fuckin albino
Wayne rooney them albino.
Yellow face.
Brown hair.
Brown beards
Albino.
He dey rap.
Good
But nonw of our naija can stand up .
Not even m.i
Wit his kindergarten lyrics
Or dumb olamide
With his shepe lyrics

1 Like

Re: Eminem Disses Donald Trump At The 2017 BET Hip Hop Awards by encryptjay(m): 7:28am On Oct 11, 2017
Not really interested in his diss, it's just his punchlines I came to read. Trump is widely misunderstood and controversial.

2 Likes

Re: Eminem Disses Donald Trump At The 2017 BET Hip Hop Awards by DONFASZY(m): 7:32am On Oct 11, 2017
Can one bold rapper in Nigeria try dis wiit cold blood militants Buhari?he will b in most wanted list or condemn to treason

Amry dance IV,RRS,DSS,SARS,SSS,NAVAL,AiRforce will look for him and dere will b Air strike by mistake once Dance IV confirm he is in his home
They wil tag him as common tif or terrorist

Our Human right is as f*ck as Nigeria Economy presently

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Eminem Disses Donald Trump At The 2017 BET Hip Hop Awards by EmperorKpee(m): 7:32am On Oct 11, 2017
I duff my hat for Slim Shady. The god has spoken. Nice ending to a diss track.
Compare dis to Vic O`s diss track.
Re: Eminem Disses Donald Trump At The 2017 BET Hip Hop Awards by mpowa(m): 7:32am On Oct 11, 2017
maxiuc:
angry sad angry angry angry sad angry angry angry

Why is it only celebrities and anti Christ are speaking out about Trump

Gays and lesbians transgenders also doing the same that shows trump is doing the right thing

America is God's own
Every normal human being is speaking against Trump. And please rest this useless talk about anti Christ rubbish or God. There's nothing about the Orange thing that is godly. If Trump represents God, I wonder who's on the other side, maybe the devil himself.
Re: Eminem Disses Donald Trump At The 2017 BET Hip Hop Awards by thunderbabs: 7:33am On Oct 11, 2017
Trump deserves any shit thrown at him...Trump will do hz own diss track on twitter grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Eminem Disses Donald Trump At The 2017 BET Hip Hop Awards by Nobody: 7:34am On Oct 11, 2017
Yonce:

Eminem is rap God for a reason.

I wonder why he took so long to diss Trump. He's not known for holding his tongue back when it comes to dissing presidents.

The beard just reminds us that Em is really getting older. embarassed

We've known that he is getting older for a long while now; the beards do not mean. Em has looked so young all the time we have known him that we forget he is 44 years old.

I hope you enjoyed the Cypher.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Eminem Disses Donald Trump At The 2017 BET Hip Hop Awards by Nobody: 7:35am On Oct 11, 2017
Walehelt:
I'm inspired,gotta do dis for someone here...I need a producer
Back 4m ban
I can help u
Re: Eminem Disses Donald Trump At The 2017 BET Hip Hop Awards by Gkemz: 7:35am On Oct 11, 2017
Has the madness gotten to this level
Re: Eminem Disses Donald Trump At The 2017 BET Hip Hop Awards by hinograce: 7:37am On Oct 11, 2017
@eminem. This is a solid. #respect

1 Like

Re: Eminem Disses Donald Trump At The 2017 BET Hip Hop Awards by MichaelSokoto(m): 7:37am On Oct 11, 2017
Walehelt:
I'm inspired,gotta do dis for someone here...I need a producer
come and do it!

Dey will use u to dance monkey dance grin
Re: Eminem Disses Donald Trump At The 2017 BET Hip Hop Awards by Nobody: 7:39am On Oct 11, 2017
aewhydot:

The simple question I responded to is "who voted Trump in?"

Clinton got the highest popular votes, True or False?
you asked me a question and I answer you, 63 million real Americans voted him in.
Re: Eminem Disses Donald Trump At The 2017 BET Hip Hop Awards by bamite(m): 7:39am On Oct 11, 2017
XX01:
I have always been an Eminem fan but this was not up to his usual standard. Ima stop.

What do you know? Please stick to matters concerning the other room where you belong and leave rap for those who fùck with it.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Eminem Disses Donald Trump At The 2017 BET Hip Hop Awards by skedy1(m): 7:39am On Oct 11, 2017
Mynd44:
I love this part

"And any fan of mine who's a supporter of his
I'm drawing, in the sand, a line
You're either for or against
And if you can't decide who you like more and you're split
On who you should stand beside
I'll do it for you with this:
"Bleep you!"
The rest of America stand up
We love our military, and we love our country
But we bleeping hate Trump"

Guy is not joking

I love it more!

1 Like

Re: Eminem Disses Donald Trump At The 2017 BET Hip Hop Awards by STARKACE(m): 7:41am On Oct 11, 2017
XX01:
I have always been an Eminem fan but this was not up to his usual standard. Ima stop.
the nigga is getting old, I could hear him breathing heavily and no beat so you don't expect him to kill like always. Still the only Music Artist am a fan of.

4 Likes

Re: Eminem Disses Donald Trump At The 2017 BET Hip Hop Awards by Nobody: 7:41am On Oct 11, 2017
mpowa:

Every normal human being is speaking against Trump. And please rest this useless talk about anti Christ rubbish or God. There's nothing about the Orange thing that is godly. If Trump represents God, I wonder who's on the other side, maybe the devil himself.
people raise middle finger to God are normal humans right. continue, if they are normal human, I so much love the abnormal human , cos abnormal humans are pro life and anti terrorists.
Re: Eminem Disses Donald Trump At The 2017 BET Hip Hop Awards by Nobody: 7:43am On Oct 11, 2017
the only white boy black folks stop their activities to listen to

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Eminem Disses Donald Trump At The 2017 BET Hip Hop Awards by mpowa(m): 7:44am On Oct 11, 2017
Mynd44:
I love this part

"Bleep you!"

Guy is not joking
Powerful!

1 Like

Re: Eminem Disses Donald Trump At The 2017 BET Hip Hop Awards by tishbite41(m): 7:44am On Oct 11, 2017
Eminem sha, dis guy is really a rap god. I rep d team G-Unit/Shady/Aftermath

1 Like

Re: Eminem Disses Donald Trump At The 2017 BET Hip Hop Awards by mpowa(m): 7:55am On Oct 11, 2017
beamtopola:

people raise middle finger to God are normal humans right. continue, if they are normal human, I so much love the abnormal human , cos abnormal humans are pro life and anti terrorists.
What's this one talking about? What are we saying, what are you saying? You're actually talking like a Trump fan, they always twist things on their head to make it look like they have a point. 'Pro-life, and terrorists' useless words, the same man will probably lead America to its first nuclear war, internal terrorism in America kills far more than all the ones he marks as enemies. As long as it's whites that's bombing everybody, it's not terrorism, it's mental disorder lubish!
Re: Eminem Disses Donald Trump At The 2017 BET Hip Hop Awards by jonbellion(m): 7:56am On Oct 11, 2017
Wonder when nigerian artists would rise up
Artists are supposed to be a voice, a medium in which common people can express thier plight
But its only to sing useless shiit that NBC will ban on radio
Re: Eminem Disses Donald Trump At The 2017 BET Hip Hop Awards by robotix: 7:56am On Oct 11, 2017
Mynd44:
I love this part

"Bleep you!"

Guy is not joking

Many of you are cheering him now.. back here most of you were happy that our celebrity couldn't stand for us because of your support for Buhari. They clamped on 2FACE and people were happy. rubbish

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Eminem Disses Donald Trump At The 2017 BET Hip Hop Awards by Johnnyoungster(m): 7:57am On Oct 11, 2017
If this had happened in Nigeria...he would enjoy an all expensive paid trip to kirikiri...
Re: Eminem Disses Donald Trump At The 2017 BET Hip Hop Awards by micosky(m): 7:58am On Oct 11, 2017
naptu2:
Eminem dissed Donald Trump in a new cypher called The Storm which was shown at the 2017 Billboard Hip Hop Awards last night. The cypher is trending on social media and has elicited responses from many stars including Lebron James, Colin Kaepernick and Snoop Dogg. Several people have stated that they will keep vigil on Twitter as they await Donald Trump's response.

Eminem - The Storm (2017).

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LunHybOKIjU

I wish we had ARTISTS like this in Nigeria... That can use their music to challenge the tyranny act of the government..instead they all sing about women, baby, Omoge ....all piece of shit!!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Eminem Disses Donald Trump At The 2017 BET Hip Hop Awards by Tbillz(m): 8:01am On Oct 11, 2017
bayelsaowei:
old junkies bro..eminem messed up donald..and Donald dare not reply because eminem never gives up on disses..trump needs core criticisms like this and em would give it to em...
U really think donald won't respond? He tweet-reply to every criticism, but Rap God is really prepared for his funeral.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Eminem Disses Donald Trump At The 2017 BET Hip Hop Awards by adims96(m): 8:01am On Oct 11, 2017
Yonce:

I wonder why he took so long to diss Trump. He's not known for holding his tongue back when it comes to dissing presidents.

when writting "God" for a human or a thing use small letter "g"
Re: Eminem Disses Donald Trump At The 2017 BET Hip Hop Awards by Mofe72: 8:01am On Oct 11, 2017
Yonce:

Lol, of course he's old. 45 next week.
He's probably keeping the beard because it's in fashion

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Eminem Disses Donald Trump At The 2017 BET Hip Hop Awards by robotix: 8:03am On Oct 11, 2017
DonBobes:

Em is not a king but a god.
He still remains my favorite rapper till death. He preaches while singing.
But wait is Em white? Cos' believe me there is nothing white about him dat I have seen or com across
mama nkechi...give him 7 plates of Nkwobi... and 10 bottles of Orijin

1 Like

Re: Eminem Disses Donald Trump At The 2017 BET Hip Hop Awards by eph12(m): 8:04am On Oct 11, 2017
Try this in Nigeria and you'll be picked up for hate speech, or the radio or TV station will be shut down

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Music Video: Koko-B - "BAD GIRL" / Naira Marley & Busiswa - "Coming' (Official Video) / Which Songs/Music Videos Pisses You Off Bigtime?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.