Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,073 members, 7,814,713 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:03 PM

Eminem Disses Donald Trump At The 2017 BET Hip Hop Awards - Music/Radio (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Eminem Disses Donald Trump At The 2017 BET Hip Hop Awards (32518 Views)

Vector Disses M.I With "Judas The Rat" (Listen) / Dremo Disses Davolee With "Scape Goat" / The Winners Of The 2017 Bet Hip Hop Awards | FULL LIST (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Eminem Disses Donald Trump At The 2017 BET Hip Hop Awards by ikp120(m): 8:48am On Oct 11, 2017
Slimshady the baddest global baddo! grin grin grin

My nigga, FINISH HIM! cool cool cool
Re: Eminem Disses Donald Trump At The 2017 BET Hip Hop Awards by Coldfeets: 8:52am On Oct 11, 2017
Sheunma:
You talk authoritatively yet you know so little about whom u talk about. EMs last album was 2010? What planet u from bro? What was Marshal Matters LP 2 2013? A solo? Google is very useful bro.

Please educate me some more, is there any difference between album and LP?

If there is, then I think I still stand to be corrected, but Slim's last album was in 2010.
Re: Eminem Disses Donald Trump At The 2017 BET Hip Hop Awards by salesforce: 8:55am On Oct 11, 2017
W
Re: Eminem Disses Donald Trump At The 2017 BET Hip Hop Awards by Solowiz(m): 8:58am On Oct 11, 2017
here comes my mentor #slimshady

diss the bleeping m*daf*ka Stan
Re: Eminem Disses Donald Trump At The 2017 BET Hip Hop Awards by SycophanticGoat: 8:59am On Oct 11, 2017
mpowa:

Donald Trump is far worse than Buhari, he's only lucky to be in a country with proper structure and rule of law. Everything is not dependent on him on like in the case of Nigeria.

Haha haha haha haha!!! This is the biggest and funniest ever comment I've read since I was birthed into this world. No president, military dictator or tyrant, dead or alive, matches Buhari's incompetence. Buhari is a colossal failure. cool
Re: Eminem Disses Donald Trump At The 2017 BET Hip Hop Awards by Nobody: 9:05am On Oct 11, 2017
Praisles:
Morning ,hope u had a nice night
Yeah,though it was a bit cold. How about you..?
Re: Eminem Disses Donald Trump At The 2017 BET Hip Hop Awards by Praisles(f): 9:10am On Oct 11, 2017
Pato23:
Yeah,though it was a bit cold. How about you..?
Eeya sorry ,it was nice
Re: Eminem Disses Donald Trump At The 2017 BET Hip Hop Awards by hanassholesolo: 9:11am On Oct 11, 2017
Clone2020:
Doesn't change anything. Trump is made out of Teflon - nothing sticks.

Re: Eminem Disses Donald Trump At The 2017 BET Hip Hop Awards by DonBobes(m): 9:16am On Oct 11, 2017
DonBobes:

Em is not a king but a god.
He still remains my favorite rapper till death. He preaches while singing.
But wait is Em white? Cos' believe me there is nothing white about him dat I have seen or com across
We saying d samething just reiterating on wat u sed abi laying more emphasis on wat u said ni
Re: Eminem Disses Donald Trump At The 2017 BET Hip Hop Awards by remirez07(m): 9:17am On Oct 11, 2017
naptu2:

http://www.billboard.com/articles/news/7997427/eminem-unleashes-donald-trump-bet-hip-hop-awards-rap
I wish Nigerians had the kind of freedom Americans has... if these happen in Nigeria my own fatherland by now this nigga smelling his ass. Nigerians wake up... naigerian dying of silence
Re: Eminem Disses Donald Trump At The 2017 BET Hip Hop Awards by DonBobes(m): 9:21am On Oct 11, 2017
robotix:
mama nkechi...give him 7 plates of Nkwobi... and 10 bottles of Orijin

Abeg no break my fast abeg.

Am a real Christian.
But i still listen to EM on d sidelines because he doesn't sing about women like oda rappers do.

1 Like

Re: Eminem Disses Donald Trump At The 2017 BET Hip Hop Awards by zeusdgrt(m): 9:25am On Oct 11, 2017
jojothaiv:

bros, e never reach that level na..

E Don pass,cz the thing is annoying
Re: Eminem Disses Donald Trump At The 2017 BET Hip Hop Awards by ikorodureporta: 9:32am On Oct 11, 2017
Wetin make i come do na? He jst revived his career...
Re: Eminem Disses Donald Trump At The 2017 BET Hip Hop Awards by nevachange(f): 9:33am On Oct 11, 2017
Find eminem Voters card and Let's see who he voted for.. ALL na hype for new album

#thickgurllifts

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KZC4oTbamQw
Re: Eminem Disses Donald Trump At The 2017 BET Hip Hop Awards by Marshalxv(m): 9:42am On Oct 11, 2017
Yonce:

Eminem is rap God for a reason.

I wonder why he took so long to diss Trump. He's not known for holding his tongue back when it comes to dissing presidents.

The beard just reminds us that Em is really getting older. embarassed

He didn't take long to diss trump,he did it earlier ,Listen to his track "campaign speech "that was for trump .I love Eminem till I die .

1 Like

Re: Eminem Disses Donald Trump At The 2017 BET Hip Hop Awards by dfrost: 9:47am On Oct 11, 2017
DonBobes:

Abeg no break my fast abeg.

Am a real Christian.
But i still listen to EM on d sidelines because he doesn't sing about women like oda rappers do.

Donbobes my fellow EM fan. Because of this you've been elevated to my personal person on NL. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Eminem Disses Donald Trump At The 2017 BET Hip Hop Awards by emmanuelpopson(m): 9:48am On Oct 11, 2017
this is rap at its peak not some noisemakers claiming to rap..M&M is the rap god...he couldn't do more than this...

dissing POTUS is what he derives pleasure in... Bush learned his lessons while he was the President..
Re: Eminem Disses Donald Trump At The 2017 BET Hip Hop Awards by cooljoe(m): 9:48am On Oct 11, 2017
Waow Waow wow. Eminem got me speechless
Re: Eminem Disses Donald Trump At The 2017 BET Hip Hop Awards by liasmiram: 9:54am On Oct 11, 2017
chinedubrazil:
By The Time he will be hearing "allahu akbar" all around him, he will know what trump had done for him.
.What has ALLAHU AKBAR has to do with this?
Re: Eminem Disses Donald Trump At The 2017 BET Hip Hop Awards by dfrost: 9:55am On Oct 11, 2017
attention007:
They don't call him rap god for nothing

FTC is nothing!

Word! Rap god as always will.

If not for his love for Kim and the emotional instability wrt their relationship, forget it. Nobody comes close.
Re: Eminem Disses Donald Trump At The 2017 BET Hip Hop Awards by Marshalxv(m): 9:55am On Oct 11, 2017
DonBobes:

Em is not a king but a god.
He still remains my favorite rapper till death. He preaches while singing.
But wait is Em white? Cos' believe me there is nothing white about him dat I have seen or com across

The guy loves blacks to the core ,I guess cuz he kicked of his career with blacks .back in the days of rap battle

1 Like

Re: Eminem Disses Donald Trump At The 2017 BET Hip Hop Awards by Draxler: 10:06am On Oct 11, 2017
I'm not a fan of Trump, but I don't see what good this does. Half the country wanted Trump do why alienate them? If Trump does something like this they'll say he's divisive but isn't this divisive? When I see things like this I just marvel at how people don't still understand why Trump won. Things like this don't affect Trump negatively, it helps him maintain his base and the neutrals who simply want to give him a chance to perform as president. We've seen how the NFL ratings went down since the players decided to take a knee, now the NFL is considering telling it's players to stand for the anthem. Threatening Trump supporters that are his fans doesn't help. Trump supporters can only be brought to the other side through debate and logic, not through insults and threats. Eminem is alienating half of America and basically guaranteeing that they'll vote Trump again in 2020.

2 Likes

Re: Eminem Disses Donald Trump At The 2017 BET Hip Hop Awards by Habyz(m): 11:06am On Oct 11, 2017
chinedubrazil:
By The Time he will be hearing "allahu akbar" all around him, he will know what trump had done for him.
What did Trump do for him?
Re: Eminem Disses Donald Trump At The 2017 BET Hip Hop Awards by chachauche(m): 11:06am On Oct 11, 2017
No try am for Nigeria oooO, otherwise you realize what we have here is freedom of speech for the politicians and any one against them,the pyton is always on the alert to dance to any rhythm they play for them.this is pure democracy and freedom of speech and expression in display not this poo we do down here
Re: Eminem Disses Donald Trump At The 2017 BET Hip Hop Awards by McElvis: 11:11am On Oct 11, 2017
I was actually hearing rumor that he is dead .. nawa oh
Re: Eminem Disses Donald Trump At The 2017 BET Hip Hop Awards by Nobody: 11:15am On Oct 11, 2017
if na naija Artist they will sing praises for even idi-amin himself. #Wowomide#Tired-Y-Bello etc
Re: Eminem Disses Donald Trump At The 2017 BET Hip Hop Awards by YINKS89(m): 11:35am On Oct 11, 2017
frenzyduchess:
In Nigeria that will be tagged as hate speech by this current administration, DSS will break down their door
i thought dre is freedom of speech.
Re: Eminem Disses Donald Trump At The 2017 BET Hip Hop Awards by Banter1(m): 11:46am On Oct 11, 2017
chinedubrazil:
hahaha somebody help we with toothpick laff hang me for teeth.
Re: Eminem Disses Donald Trump At The 2017 BET Hip Hop Awards by Nobody: 11:48am On Oct 11, 2017
Hmm
YINKS89:
i thought dre is freedom of speech.
Re: Eminem Disses Donald Trump At The 2017 BET Hip Hop Awards by Prestdude: 11:57am On Oct 11, 2017
Coldfeets:
If I were to be Mr President Trump, I won't even bother to respond to the white mo'fá¹³cker.

He probably wants to resuscitate his dead career by taking cheap shots at the president.

If you don't like Mr. Trump Mr. Slim, it's okay.

In four years time, vote him out!

Seriously?? Dead career If Em drops an album today, he'll win another Grammy award.... Dudes career can't be dead bro.
Re: Eminem Disses Donald Trump At The 2017 BET Hip Hop Awards by peterphd(m): 1:09pm On Oct 11, 2017
Sanchez01:
Sadly, black American rappers have all lost their voices under a white supremacist whereas, a white one is standing up when it matters the most.

So Sanchez you and your leftist friends aren't tired of screaming racism at every turn? grin
Sanchez01:
Sadly, black American rappers have all lost their voices under a white supremacist whereas, a white one is standing up when it matters the most.

So Sanchez you and your leftist friends aren't tired of screaming racism at every turn?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Music Video: Koko-B - "BAD GIRL" / Naira Marley & Busiswa - "Coming' (Official Video) / Which Songs/Music Videos Pisses You Off Bigtime?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.