Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,984 members, 7,952,956 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 08:09 AM

8 Reasons Why You All Should Avoid Me - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 8 Reasons Why You All Should Avoid Me (2576 Views)

JAPA: 8 Reasons Why You Shouldn’t Do Long Distance Relationships / Two Reasons Women Should Avoid Me, But Men Shouldn't [Picture] / I'm Badluck. Avoid Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

8 Reasons Why You All Should Avoid Me by Nobody: 8:47am On Oct 11, 2017
1) i'm broke. it rubs on those who comes close to me. I end up being seen as a leech or enemy of progress

2) i'm local. I wear effurun-market (fairly used) clothes, 400 naira big head belt, eat pork in the road side and so on. If you have a standard, befriend decent guys

1 Like

Re: 8 Reasons Why You All Should Avoid Me by LifeofAirforce(m): 8:49am On Oct 11, 2017
God blessings Fall on you soon, Amen.
Re: 8 Reasons Why You All Should Avoid Me by Nobody: 8:50am On Oct 11, 2017
3) i'm a pessimist. I might end up making you depressed as you will no longer see anything good or productive in what you do.

4) i'm a backstabber. Due to my mood swings, i could be your confidant today and a traitor the next day. Some nairalanders can attest to that
Re: 8 Reasons Why You All Should Avoid Me by IamSINZ(m): 8:52am On Oct 11, 2017
Redbeans?

Dude, you haven't exactly done anything wrong.
Re: 8 Reasons Why You All Should Avoid Me by Nobody: 8:55am On Oct 11, 2017
5) i'm filthy/canal - i view the opposite gender that makes overtures to me as preys instead of acquaintance. No thanks to xvideo

6) i have no virtue - as a product of the street, some important values are missing in me. No morality, transparency, love, religion, dependability and so on. You might get hurt coming close
Re: 8 Reasons Why You All Should Avoid Me by Dillusionist(m): 9:03am On Oct 11, 2017
readbeans not again
Re: 8 Reasons Why You All Should Avoid Me by Nobody: 9:04am On Oct 11, 2017
7) i'm unwell pyschologically/medically- this is contagious, so steer clear. I end up spewing gibberish and acting unconventionally. Healthwise (ill), i could 'pull a tagbo' on you and people blame you for my demise.

8 ) i'm narcissistic - i could smile with you today but let you down when you need me most. I wasn't trained to love. Human relationship is not my thing.

Be warned

2 Likes

Re: 8 Reasons Why You All Should Avoid Me by hibiscus76(f): 9:05am On Oct 11, 2017
What's all this for? Yaba case shaa
Re: 8 Reasons Why You All Should Avoid Me by Nobody: 9:07am On Oct 11, 2017
hibiscus76:

talk your own mysteries
Re: 8 Reasons Why You All Should Avoid Me by Nobody: 9:08am On Oct 11, 2017
Guy! If You Meet Me You Will Give Testimony.... We All Have Problems, just Chill, time Will Change Things As Long As You Focus...
Re: 8 Reasons Why You All Should Avoid Me by Nobody: 9:09am On Oct 11, 2017
DeadRat:
Guy! If You Meet Me You Will Give Testimony.... We All Have Problems, just Chill, time Will Change Things As Long As You Focus...

shashe boy spotted
Re: 8 Reasons Why You All Should Avoid Me by hibiscus76(f): 9:17am On Oct 11, 2017
RETIREDMUMU:

talk your own mysteries
don't have no mysteries but if did, I wouldn't list them in a public forum and all for what? To be validated by faceless critiques
Re: 8 Reasons Why You All Should Avoid Me by Nobody: 9:20am On Oct 11, 2017
RETIREDMUMU:

shashe boy spotted
meaning
Re: 8 Reasons Why You All Should Avoid Me by Nobody: 1:51pm On Oct 11, 2017
LifeofAirforce:
God blessings Fall on you soon, Amen.
amen bro. I must confess, i admire your positivity smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 8 Reasons Why You All Should Avoid Me by Nobody: 1:58pm On Oct 11, 2017
I see a deadrat giving advice to a frustratedrat.

3 Likes

Re: 8 Reasons Why You All Should Avoid Me by Nobody: 2:17pm On Oct 11, 2017
Kingfanak:
I see a deadrat giving advice to a frustratedrat.

Sacarsm of Life!
Re: 8 Reasons Why You All Should Avoid Me by Nobody: 2:56pm On Oct 11, 2017
IamSINZ:

Dude, you haven't exactly done anything wrong.
ohh.. I cross the line at times o. i found my self talking bad of tosin, lolade, maky and some others in one thread like that
Re: 8 Reasons Why You All Should Avoid Me by Nobody: 4:03pm On Oct 11, 2017
What?
U are perfectly alright
Re: 8 Reasons Why You All Should Avoid Me by Fadedjeans: 4:07pm On Oct 11, 2017
My melancholic friend.
Re: 8 Reasons Why You All Should Avoid Me by Nobody: 5:34pm On Oct 11, 2017
hibiscus76:
woman! Let me add one more. I'm hot tempered like my father. So stay clear/watch it angry
Re: 8 Reasons Why You All Should Avoid Me by hibiscus76(f): 5:59pm On Oct 11, 2017
frustratedrat:
woman! Let me add one more. I'm hot tempered like my father. So stay clear/watch it angry

TAAAAAA!!!!!

Imagine this man
Re: 8 Reasons Why You All Should Avoid Me by Raintaker(m): 6:43pm On Oct 11, 2017
frustratedrat:
Your No 7 is right.
Take care of it.
Re: 8 Reasons Why You All Should Avoid Me by Nobody: 7:19pm On Oct 11, 2017
You need serious delivers.
Re: 8 Reasons Why You All Should Avoid Me by Nobody: 8:49pm On Oct 11, 2017
Dillusionist:
readbeans not again
hmmm... here she goes again, counting on her illusion (repping her moniker) and assumption

Re: 8 Reasons Why You All Should Avoid Me by Dillusionist(m): 9:31pm On Oct 11, 2017
frustratedrat:
hmmm... here she goes again, counting on her illusion (repping her moniker) and assumption
lol
Re: 8 Reasons Why You All Should Avoid Me by misshoree(f): 10:09pm On Oct 11, 2017
like am still surprised, who pays your phone bill
Re: 8 Reasons Why You All Should Avoid Me by Nobody: 7:15am On Oct 12, 2017
Fadedjeans:
My melancholic friend.
baba fadedjean.. Does your cloth really rep your moniker? If yes, we're in the same situation kind of.....
Re: 8 Reasons Why You All Should Avoid Me by Nobody: 7:29am On Oct 12, 2017
grin grin
Re: 8 Reasons Why You All Should Avoid Me by Fadedjeans: 9:05am On Oct 12, 2017
frustratedrat:
baba fadedjean.. Does your cloth really rep your moniker? If yes, we're in the same situation kind of.....

Lol, no. It's from one of my favorite songs. How are you today?
Re: 8 Reasons Why You All Should Avoid Me by IamSINZ(m): 9:38am On Oct 12, 2017
rebirthforgoody:
You need serious delivers.

1 Like

Re: 8 Reasons Why You All Should Avoid Me by IamSINZ(m): 9:40am On Oct 12, 2017
frustratedrat:
ohh.. I cross the line at times o. i found my self talking bad of tosin, lolade, maky and some others in one thread like that

Well maybe you dont like them? You don't have to like everyone, you know?
Re: 8 Reasons Why You All Should Avoid Me by IamSINZ(m): 9:42am On Oct 12, 2017
Lawlahdey:
grin grin

Nwanyi oma, kee kwanu?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Should A Guy Ask About A Woman's Past? / Will You Show Love And Care To Your Spouse If He/she Does Not Satisfy You Sexual / Confession: How I Bleep My Dirty 19years Ashawo For Free

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.