Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,055 members, 7,835,565 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:50 AM

Failure To Produce On Demand: Is It An Offence? - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Failure To Produce On Demand: Is It An Offence? (430 Views)

Cross River Man Machetes Lover Over Failure To Visit On Valentine Day (Graphic) / Guest Beats Up Woman Over Son’s Failure To Greet. / "It’s An Offence To Go Out With A Pepper Spray" - Nigeria Police Force. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Failure To Produce On Demand: Is It An Offence? by SLOVFO(m): 11:06am On Oct 11, 2017
I recently ran into a police checkpoint and discovered that one of my car particulars was not attached to the others after I updated my car particulars. The paper in question is the " Proof of ownership" paper.

I refused to " shake body" when I failed to convinced them that the paper is at home. Finally, I had to leave the car in their station and rushed home to get the document. It took me less than 30 minutes to do that, since my home was close by.

After sighting the document. They refused to release my car and further accused me of another offence, "failure to produce on demand ".

Please friends, is their any offense in the law called "Failure to produce on demand "? And what exactly is it?

BTW, they later released the car after much pleading.

(1) (Reply)

Open Letter to NPF, NGOs, Human Right Agencies / Activists. / Jailed Fraudster Operating From Prison, Strikes Again As CCTV Shows Him Shopping / I Was Assaults By The SARS On My Way To Jumat, Accused Me Of Being A Yahoo Boy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.