Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,624 members, 7,861,931 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 11:48 PM

*****Annual Summer Bbq Meet Up! Please Register Your Interest***** - Dating And Meet-up Zone (27) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / *****Annual Summer Bbq Meet Up! Please Register Your Interest***** (30028 Views)

Lesbo-ville: The Meet Up Place For Lesbians / 3rd Annual UK "BBQOMGWTF Come and chop enjoyment" Summer Meet up! / Summer Bbq Meet Up In London? Who's Up For It. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) ... (46) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: *****Annual Summer Bbq Meet Up! Please Register Your Interest***** by nike4luv(f): 11:42pm On Jul 28, 2010
debosky! how body!
dayokanu! free me!!!
Re: *****Annual Summer Bbq Meet Up! Please Register Your Interest***** by dayokanu(m): 11:49pm On Jul 28, 2010
nike4luv:

debosky! how body!
dayokanu! free me!!!

free you? E easy? You don forget " Lapato, lapato under the table song "

I no fit free you o
Re: *****Annual Summer Bbq Meet Up! Please Register Your Interest***** by debosky(m): 12:00am On Jul 29, 2010
nike4luv:

debosky! how body!
dayokanu! free me!!!

Body is good wink

Not to worry. . . . if the plans fail, we'll have our own li'l event anyways wink
Re: *****Annual Summer Bbq Meet Up! Please Register Your Interest***** by madlady(f): 12:28am On Jul 29, 2010
. undecided.
Re: *****Annual Summer Bbq Meet Up! Please Register Your Interest***** by Nobody: 7:47am On Jul 29, 2010
I think a park lunch will be fine, with the option to go for a more informal meal at a nearby restaurant.

I don't think the club idea's a good one - not everyone's a clubber, and I suspect some Nairalanders may want to bring their young children, if they can't organise adequate care for the day. Either way, the venue will have to be central enough for most to travel to. My suggestion would be Bluewater Shopping Centre, Dartford, Kent. It's on the London / Kent border, so just off the M25, which is easy access for most. There are also lovely green areas to picnic on, a lot of restaurants to buy food and drink from, in case they can't accommodate a large number of people.

There's also an artificial pool area, with toy boats and stuff, interesting for young children. And of course, the cinema's just upstairs, though that wouldn't be practical, unless we have just 10 - 15 attendees!
Re: *****Annual Summer Bbq Meet Up! Please Register Your Interest***** by Sagamite(m): 8:21am On Jul 31, 2010
Siena:

I think a park lunch will be fine, with the option to go for a more informal meal at a nearby restaurant.

I don't think the club idea's a good one - not everyone's a clubber, and I suspect some Nairalanders may want to bring their young children, if they can't organise adequate care for the day. Either way, the venue will have to be central enough for most to travel to. My suggestion would be Bluewater Shopping Centre, Dartford, Kent. It's on the London / Kent border, so just off the M25, which is easy access for most. There are also lovely green areas to picnic on, a lot of restaurants to buy food and drink from, in case they can't accommodate a large number of people.

There's also an artificial pool area, with toy boats and stuff, interesting for young children. And of course, the cinema's just upstairs, though that wouldn't be practical, unless we have just 10 - 15 attendees!

First of all, before we start catering for kids, lets make sure there is someone that thinks they might be bringing a kid so we don't restrict ourselves unnecessarily.

Is anyone thinking they might bring a kid?

Follypimpi and chamosex, are the various babymamas OK to take care of the numerous kids for a day?
Re: *****Annual Summer Bbq Meet Up! Please Register Your Interest***** by follypimpi(m): 11:44am On Jul 31, 2010
Who knows Tyrone,tinuke,shantey might want to follow dada to the rave will consult there mama.
Re: *****Annual Summer Bbq Meet Up! Please Register Your Interest***** by Idowuogbo(f): 7:51pm On Jul 31, 2010
^ cous u forgot basira , am i invited sweets cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin
Re: *****Annual Summer Bbq Meet Up! Please Register Your Interest***** by chamotex(m): 10:43pm On Jul 31, 2010
Sagamite:

Follypimpi and chamosex, are the various babymamas OK to take care of the numerous kids for a day?

Ask Folly . . . . cheesy
Re: *****Annual Summer Bbq Meet Up! Please Register Your Interest***** by adroitp(m): 10:05am On Aug 02, 2010
Count me in
Re: *****Annual Summer Bbq Meet Up! Please Register Your Interest***** by gowaga68: 7:05pm On Aug 02, 2010
hmm wat a pity notin for us we 9ja base. cry cry
Re: *****Annual Summer Bbq Meet Up! Please Register Your Interest***** by Idowuogbo(f): 7:56pm On Aug 02, 2010
^Relocate now sharp sharp cheesy cheesy grin
Re: *****Annual Summer Bbq Meet Up! Please Register Your Interest***** by teeepeee1(m): 11:19pm On Aug 03, 2010
Me too oooo, were & wen?
Re: *****Annual Summer Bbq Meet Up! Please Register Your Interest***** by Sagamite(m): 12:24am On Aug 04, 2010
OK.

I think it can be narrowed down to the following options:

Meet up in the afternoon and either:

1) Go bowling

2) Go Karting

And then go out in the evening and either:

1) Go for dinner

2) Go clubbing

I think the location has to be somewhere within the London zones as not everyone might have access to a vehicle. And if they do not, they may not be willing to incur extra expense to go outside the boundaries of London (as they might already have travel cards for London zones, hence no added cost if held centrally, and the journey might be too long). Furthermore, London works better for those coming from outside London by train.

I intend for this to take place in the next 5 weeks (due to global warming, I am sure it will still be very sunny).

Can the following people state there preference from above:

FollyBIGsmallPimple
R231
jay bee
Chamotex.
Debosky
Siena
Kal/El
Galatico
sesman
luizworld
Eldee
Lalaboi
Tmoni
doyin13
gabng
El Razur
Sagamite
Proudly9ja
TKB417
blacksta
platinumnk
Mrs Siena
Princess Siena
nike4luv
peachie
LadyT
Madlady
Re: *****Annual Summer Bbq Meet Up! Please Register Your Interest***** by Nobody: 7:46pm On Aug 04, 2010
^^^ Sagamite, please include our names as:

Siena (that's me).
Mrs. Siena.
Sienna (our daughter).

Thanks!
Re: *****Annual Summer Bbq Meet Up! Please Register Your Interest***** by blacksta(m): 9:22pm On Aug 04, 2010
please include my name abeg
Re: *****Annual Summer Bbq Meet Up! Please Register Your Interest***** by blacksta(m): 9:29pm On Aug 04, 2010
for me

bowling, dinner and clubbing
Re: *****Annual Summer Bbq Meet Up! Please Register Your Interest***** by debosky(m): 9:38pm On Aug 04, 2010
dinner and clubbing. cool
Re: *****Annual Summer Bbq Meet Up! Please Register Your Interest***** by r231(m): 9:46pm On Aug 04, 2010
same as above grin grin grin

and if i knw what club it is on time

i can arrange guestlist at no cost to us
Re: *****Annual Summer Bbq Meet Up! Please Register Your Interest***** by dayokanu(m): 9:50pm On Aug 04, 2010
Which kind of club? Football club, swingers club, Strip club, Yatch club or Ojuelegba Youth club cool cool cool cool
Re: *****Annual Summer Bbq Meet Up! Please Register Your Interest***** by debosky(m): 9:50pm On Aug 04, 2010
Correct man r231.
Re: *****Annual Summer Bbq Meet Up! Please Register Your Interest***** by follypimpi(m): 11:38pm On Aug 04, 2010
As for moi,Dinner + Clubbing.
Can you add Sauron to the list.
Re: *****Annual Summer Bbq Meet Up! Please Register Your Interest***** by Idowuogbo(f): 11:43pm On Aug 04, 2010
sell out angry angry angry angrynot even ur own fams was included and u cudnt talk
stupenndous intete tongue kiss
Re: *****Annual Summer Bbq Meet Up! Please Register Your Interest***** by Sagamite(m): 12:18am On Aug 05, 2010
dayokanu:

Which kind of club? Football club, swingers club, Strib club, Yatch club or Ojuelegba Youth club cool cool cool cool

No wonder all the women wey you know na 6-inches dem dey wear. cheesy

follypimpi:

As for moi,Dinner + Clubbing.
Can you add Sauron to the list.

Shey, im tell you say e go come?
Re: *****Annual Summer Bbq Meet Up! Please Register Your Interest***** by dayokanu(m): 12:22am On Aug 05, 2010
Sagamite:

No wonder all the women wey you know na 6-inches dem dey wear. cheesy

Sagamu, You don spoil, How else do you know that some professions wear 6 inch heels?
Re: *****Annual Summer Bbq Meet Up! Please Register Your Interest***** by Kunbee: 12:23am On Aug 05, 2010
Sagamite your profile pic is so gross, i can see ur nose hair lipsrsealed
Re: *****Annual Summer Bbq Meet Up! Please Register Your Interest***** by follypimpi(m): 1:16am On Aug 05, 2010
Idowuogbo:

sell out angry angry angry angrynot even your own fams was included and u cudnt talk
stupenndous intete tongue kiss

My Sweet cuz.
Re: *****Annual Summer Bbq Meet Up! Please Register Your Interest***** by Sagamite(m): 1:39am On Aug 05, 2010
dayokanu:

Sagamu, You don spoil, How else do you know that some professions wear 6 inch heels?

I see it in documentaries and hollywood movies.  cheesy grin

Kunbee:

Sagamite your profile pic is so gross, i can see your nose hair lipsrsealed

Is nose not suppose to have hair?  undecided tongue

Ok, for you (my pulchritude), I don change am sha.

I hope your microscopic eyes no see the hair in the nose through the new one.
Re: *****Annual Summer Bbq Meet Up! Please Register Your Interest***** by Kunbee: 1:52am On Aug 05, 2010
Awwwwww such cute lips cheesy
Re: *****Annual Summer Bbq Meet Up! Please Register Your Interest***** by Sagamite(m): 2:37am On Aug 05, 2010
Kunbee:

Awwwwww such cute lips cheesy

*Blushes, chortles and bats eye-lashes*
Re: *****Annual Summer Bbq Meet Up! Please Register Your Interest***** by Kunbee: 2:39am On Aug 05, 2010
Too much english
Re: *****Annual Summer Bbq Meet Up! Please Register Your Interest***** by Sagamite(m): 10:01am On Aug 05, 2010
OK, ma fun ni ijinle ni si yin.

(1) (2) (3) ... (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) ... (46) (Reply)

Members image representation thread. / Singles Connect: If You Are Single, Real And Searching... / Romantic Dinner

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.