Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,735 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:33 PM

*****Annual Summer Bbq Meet Up! Please Register Your Interest***** - Dating And Meet-up Zone (36) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / *****Annual Summer Bbq Meet Up! Please Register Your Interest***** (29726 Views)

Lesbo-ville: The Meet Up Place For Lesbians / 3rd Annual UK "BBQOMGWTF Come and chop enjoyment" Summer Meet up! / Summer Bbq Meet Up In London? Who's Up For It. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) ... (46) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: *****Annual Summer Bbq Meet Up! Please Register Your Interest***** by follypimpi(m): 7:27pm On Sep 03, 2010
^ and they call me Onisekuse,yeah right
Re: *****Annual Summer Bbq Meet Up! Please Register Your Interest***** by yme1(f): 7:35pm On Sep 03, 2010
debosky:

Gotta give it to you girl. . . . .you talk a good game. I just hope you can back it up with ACTION. tongue cool
i back it up with ACTION more than the talk grin tongue

follypimpi:

^ and they call me Onisekuse,yeah right
wetin be that one again? cheesy
Re: *****Annual Summer Bbq Meet Up! Please Register Your Interest***** by follypimpi(m): 7:38pm On Sep 03, 2010
y me:

wetin be that one again? cheesy

Sum1 dat luvs Nookie/flirting
Re: *****Annual Summer Bbq Meet Up! Please Register Your Interest***** by Busybody2(f): 5:29pm On Sep 04, 2010
Siena:
I apologise, after reading the email you received, I can now understand your annoyance.

Sagamite / Elrazur, this is not good. Why make this event so segregated? Nairaland is supposed to be about Nigerians, and friends of Nigeria (at least, I assumed so from the slogan). Why then decide to make this a "closed event"? I recall some attendees are bringing friends, who are not even on Nairaland, yet there have been no objections. I don't know much about Peachie, but she's listed as an attendee, despite not having the required post count. Why are the rules relaxed for her, yet not for Iikeme?

From the list of attendees, at least 3 Nairalanders are bringing pals along, and so far, there have been no objections. The criteria to attend should have been stated from the onset (I don't agree with it though) to avoid situations such as this. This meet-up should be about Nairalanders, Nigerians and friends of Nigeria meeting up, having a great day out and generally getting to know ourselves. What's the big deal? I think it's only fair the rules should be relaxed for all, or done away with altogether. It's unfair to single out certain individuals, and feel they're not worthy of attending, whilst giving preferential treatment to others that clearly do not also meet the attendance criteria.

Best of luck with your cliquey meet-up.

Here we go with your unfair criticism of what you know diddly-squat about, harping on about selection and exclusivity undecided What really is happening with you these days eh?

Was it not because of some threats we were getting last year that made every one brainstorm what we could do to safeguard ourselves? There were treats ranging from calling immigration, firebombing, etc, are we supposed to put our neck on the line because we want to meet all Nairalanders, even those that join the same day, so that those harbouring evil intent should be given a field day to satisfy their sick craving Why do you think sensitive issues such as the venue and dates are discussed behind closed doors cheesy

Yes, safety measures were bandied around so as to not make it too exclusive, hence the rule was set to be not so rigid, hence reason the likes of Peachie who have been a Nairalander since 2007 would be able to get a reference (heads up), as not everyone is expected to be able to muster up to 1,0000 posts per day undecided

And as for your grouse with those of us bringing friends, if you don't know, it costs nothing to ask,  these friends were there last year - my Sister, Folly's friend, etc, and some of these peeps are Nairalanders too undecided Asides this, even if they have never had the oppotunity to grace our presence, lick our feet and hobnob with us before, the fact that they are our friends means there is still some element of trust there, and they are not potential sickos with a grudge who have capitulated on opening a Nairaland acount just to come and harm either one of us cool

Going by your last paragragh, we take it you have excused yourself from this cliquey meet-up, no hard feelings, we will all have fun, with or without you cool
Re: *****Annual Summer Bbq Meet Up! Please Register Your Interest***** by Busybody2(f): 5:39pm On Sep 04, 2010
@TKB417

So because my baby gets full exclusive use of the VIP flanked by all the female attendees in thong and bikinis, taking turns to offer him their "cushion whenever he needs to lay his weary head, you are now having a throwing your dummy out of your mouth moment too, bang your head on the wall join, the VIP area is solely and exclusively for my baby, end of angry angry angry Oga mi Sir, i wan take 18 months fully paid maternity leave next month if that is okay with you wink tongue
Re: *****Annual Summer Bbq Meet Up! Please Register Your Interest***** by nike4luv(f): 11:12pm On Sep 04, 2010
beautiful! absolute class! grin
Re: *****Annual Summer Bbq Meet Up! Please Register Your Interest***** by nana(f): 12:54am On Sep 05, 2010
nike4luv:

beautiful! absolute class! grin
kiss kiss kiss
Re: *****Annual Summer Bbq Meet Up! Please Register Your Interest***** by ElRazur: 1:22pm On Sep 05, 2010
[b]Big up to everyone who showed up. Too many to mention.

Yeah, IT IS OFFICIAL  nairaland babes fine - at least at this meet.  If you feel left out, be there for next year (where it will be bigger and better)

Big up to Folly (pimping and boozing as usual)

Chamotex (Original british fine boy with antisocial behaviour grin)

Sagamite (he deserves all the credit for pulling this one off again)

Busybody (for making all effort to turn up **she know what I mean**)

Tmoni (Nah one cool cat be that)

Lalaboy (didnt remember seeing you, I heard you left, big up still)

Nike4love (dont really know you, but big up still)

JayBee (This dude is awesome, he was all multitasking and made sure me I get something to drink! Respect!)

Blackstar (Another awesome dude)

Debosky (The official "omo gaa" of nairaland  grin)

And those other pretty gal that showed up! Una heavy for ground joor.

Oh silly me, how can I forget BlueSpice.   .   .   .  Damn! is all I can say, you know Kablaaam and Kabooom. grin

And off course my very own IDnoble, una too much.

Big up to Asas, Sesman and if I don't remember your name, still big up to yourself jare. grin

Let's do this again next year and thank you all.[/b]

wink
Re: *****Annual Summer Bbq Meet Up! Please Register Your Interest***** by marvelmike: 4:26pm On Sep 05, 2010
Count mi in , t_enaohwo@yahoo.com
Re: *****Annual Summer Bbq Meet Up! Please Register Your Interest***** by ElRazur: 4:28pm On Sep 05, 2010
marvelmike:

`

For next year? shocked
Re: *****Annual Summer Bbq Meet Up! Please Register Your Interest***** by yme1(f): 4:33pm On Sep 05, 2010
why my name nor dey there nah? angry
BTW we need to see some pics abeg grin

marvelmike:

chaiii nah so you quick come grin
Re: *****Annual Summer Bbq Meet Up! Please Register Your Interest***** by blacksta(m): 5:06pm On Sep 05, 2010
Mr Elzaur

How can you forget

Idowuogbo ( No comment - Na hardcore chick be thiss oo)

Asas - ( hot Hausa Chick)

SesMan - ( My Guy from Long time - we went to college together - but didnt know he was on NL)

And the 5 other chicks who showed up but are not nairaland members ( Guys y all missed the ratio of ladies to guys was execellent)

Re: *****Annual Summer Bbq Meet Up! Please Register Your Interest***** by Idowuogbo(f): 5:28pm On Sep 05, 2010
blacksta:

[b]Mr Elzaur

How can you forget

Idowuogbo ( No comment - Na hardcore chick be thiss oo)
omg shocked shocked shocked
wots hardcore about me common ur gona get pips scared now
but yes i won d dancing competition guys , d guys were too overweight to dance tongue tongue tongue grin grin
Re: *****Annual Summer Bbq Meet Up! Please Register Your Interest***** by bluespice(f): 5:40pm On Sep 05, 2010
ElRazur:

[b]Big up to everyone who showed up. Too many to mention.

Yeah, IT IS OFFICIAL nairaland babes fine - at least at this meet.  If you feel left out, be there for next year (where it will be bigger and better)

Big up to Folly (pimping and boozing as usual)

Chamotex (Original british fine boy with antisocial behaviour grin)

Sagamite (he deserves all the credit for pulling this one off again)

Busybody (for making all effort to turn up **she know what I mean**)

Tmoni (Nah one cool cat be that)

Lalaboy (didnt remember seeing you, I heard you left, big up still)

Nike4love (dont really know you, but big up still)

JayBee (This dude is awesome, he was all multitasking and made sure me I get something to drink! Respect!)

Blackstar (Another awesome dude)

Debosky (The official "omo gaa" of nairaland  grin)

And those other pretty gal that showed up! Una heavy for ground joor.

Oh silly me, how can I forget BlueSpice.   .   .   .  Damn! is all I can say, you know Kablaaam and Kabooom. grin

And off course my very own IDnoble, una too much.

Let's do this again next year and thank you all.[/b]

wink

jesus! razur, no eba-rice me abeg! embarassed embarassed
Re: *****Annual Summer Bbq Meet Up! Please Register Your Interest***** by ElRazur: 6:00pm On Sep 05, 2010
blacksta:

Mr Elzaur

How can you forget

Idowuogbo ( No comment  - Na hardcore chick be thiss oo)

Asas - ( hot Hausa Chick)

SesMan -  ( My Guy from Long time - we went to college together  - but didnt know he was on NL)

And the 5 other chicks who showed up but are not nairaland members ( Guys y all missed the ratio of ladies to guys was execellent)

Ideally, ko ye kin ma mention omo idowu ti ko funmi ni attention rara. grin

I did mention her name sha, she was the one I referred to as IDnoble. One of her many aliases I guess.

As per those who I no mention their names, make them no vex. I cannot recall everyone. Will edit my post to reflect the new names! cool
Re: *****Annual Summer Bbq Meet Up! Please Register Your Interest***** by ElRazur: 6:11pm On Sep 05, 2010
By the way, for the annual whatever award you guys dish out on Nairaland, make una make sure Sagamite get one. He truly deserve credit for putting all of these together. Remember that when una dey nominate una padi and nominate those who truly deserve it instead.
Re: *****Annual Summer Bbq Meet Up! Please Register Your Interest***** by debosky(m): 6:20pm On Sep 05, 2010
Idowuogbo:

omg shocked shocked shocked
wots hardcore about me common your gona get pips scared now
but yes i won d dancing competition guys , d guys were too overweight to dance tongue tongue tongue grin grin

For where. . . .Chamotex and Folly were giving you a run for your money. tongue

bluespice:

jesus! razur, no eba-rice me abeg! embarassed embarassed

@ El

You can add another Kaboom to that. grin
Re: *****Annual Summer Bbq Meet Up! Please Register Your Interest***** by debosky(m): 6:25pm On Sep 05, 2010
@ blacksta

Big up to you too bro. . . .you too much!

How can y'all forget the beautiful, nanacious nana. As quietly stunning as her numerous 'hmm' posts on nl. grin

I suspect Folly is still sleeping off his hangover after pimping and drinking all night long. grin grin

But for real, Saga deserves kudos for getting this done - it's not the easiest thing getting Nigerians together to do something. It started off slowly but was a big hit in the end. cool
Re: *****Annual Summer Bbq Meet Up! Please Register Your Interest***** by nana(f): 6:33pm On Sep 05, 2010
marvelmike:

Lol

Haha,Debo free my posts oh. tongue

I sure had fun yesterday. Thumbs up to everyone that turned up. Kudos to the brain behind the whole event-----Sagamite. It was nice meeting y'all smiley
Re: *****Annual Summer Bbq Meet Up! Please Register Your Interest***** by jaybee3(m): 6:40pm On Sep 05, 2010
nice one guys. y'all rock for real cool cool
next year is going to be even bigger and better.
Re: *****Annual Summer Bbq Meet Up! Please Register Your Interest***** by follypimpi(m): 7:24pm On Sep 05, 2010
Democracy Democracy,Atleast i got every1 laughing,where my money for the jokes

@Debo

I dey joints oo eating Inkwobi drinkin since 4pm.
Re: *****Annual Summer Bbq Meet Up! Please Register Your Interest***** by blacksta(m): 7:59pm On Sep 05, 2010
Democracy Democracy oooooooooohhhhhhhh - lol

Folly u don crase finish - Hope u no use head enter house this morning
Re: *****Annual Summer Bbq Meet Up! Please Register Your Interest***** by follypimpi(m): 8:08pm On Sep 05, 2010
blacksta:

Democracy Democracy oooooooooohhhhhhhh - lol

Folly u don crase finish - Hope u no use head enter house this morning

Thats me for u always jokes jare,u see the blonde black girl she was eyeing u,I dey go bham tmr morning jare.
Re: *****Annual Summer Bbq Meet Up! Please Register Your Interest***** by chamotex(m): 8:12pm On Sep 05, 2010
Big ups to everyone that made the effort.

I'm physically and mentally knackered mehn.

Me and my bro Debosky had two babes for ourselves grin grin grin He wasn't an agbaya afterall tongue tongue tongue

Cokobar was the perfect way to round it off . . . . You guyz rock!

P.S - How come no one mentioned I won the bowling competition . . . . just for the record tongue tongue tongue
Re: *****Annual Summer Bbq Meet Up! Please Register Your Interest***** by nana(f): 8:14pm On Sep 05, 2010
chamotex:

P.S - How come no one mentioned I won the bowling competition . . . . just for the record tongue tongue tongue
I tot I won tongue
Re: *****Annual Summer Bbq Meet Up! Please Register Your Interest***** by Nobody: 8:17pm On Sep 05, 2010
I hope debosky added weight this year o. grin grin grin
Re: *****Annual Summer Bbq Meet Up! Please Register Your Interest***** by doyin13(m): 8:18pm On Sep 05, 2010
Mehn. . .thanks to everyone that came.

Had so much fun. . The ladies were looking stunning and the men were appropriately wowo-ish so I had all the attention I could garner.

Lets do it again next year. . . . grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: *****Annual Summer Bbq Meet Up! Please Register Your Interest***** by debosky(m): 8:20pm On Sep 05, 2010
stillwater:

I tried. . . .but not much luck.  undecided

Democracy ooooh!!!  grin grin

Chamotex is officially the choreographer for Terry G, Artquake and every other naija artist out there - the guy just dey give us the authentic moves all night long.  grin

follypimpi:

Thats me for u always jokes jare,u see the blonde black girl she was eyeing u,I dey go bham tmr morning jare.

Blonde black girl  grin grin grin grin
Re: *****Annual Summer Bbq Meet Up! Please Register Your Interest***** by nana(f): 8:21pm On Sep 05, 2010
doyin13:

Had so much fun. . The ladies were looking stunning and the men were appropriately wowo-ish so I had all the attention I could garner.

Ghost!  shocked Where ve u been man?!
Re: *****Annual Summer Bbq Meet Up! Please Register Your Interest***** by chamotex(m): 8:22pm On Sep 05, 2010
doyin13:

Wereeeeeeeeee grin grin grin grin grin

nana:

I tot I won  tongue

No you didn't. tongue

stillwater:

Are you in any way implying that my bro is skinny?

debosky:

Chamotex is officially the choreographer for Terry G, Artquake and every other naija artist out there - the guy just dey give us the authentic moves all night long.  grin

I was only gingering my swagga cheesy cheesy
Re: *****Annual Summer Bbq Meet Up! Please Register Your Interest***** by debosky(m): 8:22pm On Sep 05, 2010
doyin13:

Were you the blonde black girl in disguise?  grin
Re: *****Annual Summer Bbq Meet Up! Please Register Your Interest***** by Nobody: 8:23pm On Sep 05, 2010
debosky:

Were you the blonde black girl in disguise? grin
grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) ... (46) (Reply)

Members image representation thread. / Whatsapp Sex Talk Group / Romantic Dinner

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.