Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,826 members, 7,820,905 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:41 AM

*****Annual Summer Bbq Meet Up! Please Register Your Interest***** - Dating And Meet-up Zone (39) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / *****Annual Summer Bbq Meet Up! Please Register Your Interest***** (29782 Views)

Lesbo-ville: The Meet Up Place For Lesbians / 3rd Annual UK "BBQOMGWTF Come and chop enjoyment" Summer Meet up! / Summer Bbq Meet Up In London? Who's Up For It. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) ... (46) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: *****Annual Summer Bbq Meet Up! Please Register Your Interest***** by bluespice(f): 3:25pm On Sep 06, 2010
Idowuogbo:

@alakorispicey
y are u shaking your backside up and down
are u suffering from blockage , from d pics i tink u have excreting malfuncions
useless child

ogbosky!
fimile, baby fimile!
mi o se mo baby fimile!
ani mi o se mo baby fimile
i no love u ahn ahn nau tongue

folly no worries, if you were a 'cool cat' no shaking the pictures im looking at now tell a different story sha
Re: *****Annual Summer Bbq Meet Up! Please Register Your Interest***** by jaybee3(m): 3:26pm On Sep 06, 2010
wots going on in here grin grin grin
Re: *****Annual Summer Bbq Meet Up! Please Register Your Interest***** by follypimpi(m): 3:26pm On Sep 06, 2010
bluespice:

ogbosky!
fimile, baby fimile!
mi o se mo baby fimile!
i no love u ahn ahn nau tongue

folly no worries, if you were a 'cool cat' no shaking the pictures im looking at now tell a different story sha

Mo Gbe Democrazy Oo Democrazy,chie paparazzi.
Re: *****Annual Summer Bbq Meet Up! Please Register Your Interest***** by debosky(m): 3:27pm On Sep 06, 2010
bluespice:

boda debo e tun fe dawa lohun abi?

lat'aro a tin buzz yin

Imma hit you up later. . . not online at the moment wink

Idowuogbo:

@deborah

u fire bullet abi , dont worri na your time
na jos u come from , so dey jolly go

Se iro ni mo pa ni? Like spicey said

fimile, baby fimile!
mi o se mo baby fimile!
Re: *****Annual Summer Bbq Meet Up! Please Register Your Interest***** by follypimpi(m): 3:29pm On Sep 06, 2010
jay bee:

wots going on in here  grin grin grin

dem dey accuse me as well as i.d dat we get small craze now.Me dat i was gentle omo luwabi to the core
Re: *****Annual Summer Bbq Meet Up! Please Register Your Interest***** by Idowuogbo(f): 3:30pm On Sep 06, 2010
@deborah and alakori
thunder fire both of u , jealousy

somborri jealous , somborii jealous
someborri jealous bcus i get everlasting swagga
Re: *****Annual Summer Bbq Meet Up! Please Register Your Interest***** by asas(f): 3:49pm On Sep 06, 2010
Hmmmm I can see had so much fun blackstar and debosky tanks , And as for all u dat wined and grinded well no commmentttt
Re: *****Annual Summer Bbq Meet Up! Please Register Your Interest***** by bluespice(f): 4:13pm On Sep 06, 2010
follypimpi:

Mo Gbe Democrazy Oo Democrazy,chie paparazzi.
mai fren calm down jare, was only documenting the 'events' of the day tongue

Idowuogbo:

@deborah and alakori
thunder fire both of u , jealousy

somborri jealous , somborii jealous
someborri jealous bcus i get everlasting swagga

*singing*
somebody *cough* id *cough* jealous me,
somebody jealous me,
somebody jealous me
because. . .
abeg i'm too awesome jare u dont even need a reason to jealous me cool

don't jealous me, shett mehn! cool cool
Re: *****Annual Summer Bbq Meet Up! Please Register Your Interest***** by sesman(m): 4:21pm On Sep 06, 2010
seems like you guys had fun at the club, shame i missed the club part,

we should do a winters meet up abeg, so i can show you slow steppers how to kick it on the dance floor, grin
Re: *****Annual Summer Bbq Meet Up! Please Register Your Interest***** by ElRazur: 5:00pm On Sep 06, 2010
How come madam tipia and co haven't been in here to ask for[i] proof that this event actually happened?[/i] Lwkmd.

So somebody tell me, who is that gal that had a nice tribal mark on her face. She looked ghanian to me, but I heard she was igbo or something. Since I am now hiding shamelessly behind my screen, I can now say she and her friends are very gbonaa and hawtt.  grin

If she no dey nairaland, make we make her join sharp sharp o.

By the way, I have a feeling that by this time next year, our meet would have involved in two lucky people meeting, then engaging and marrying as a result of our meet up.  cool (There was THAT much love in the air at the meet).
Re: *****Annual Summer Bbq Meet Up! Please Register Your Interest***** by yme1(f): 5:04pm On Sep 06, 2010
No pics? nah wah o undecided tongue
Re: *****Annual Summer Bbq Meet Up! Please Register Your Interest***** by dayokanu(m): 5:06pm On Sep 06, 2010
My $14k got missing at this bbq,

Sagamu expect my lawyer soon
Re: *****Annual Summer Bbq Meet Up! Please Register Your Interest***** by ElRazur: 5:08pm On Sep 06, 2010
dayokanu:

My $14k got missing at this bbq,

Sagamu expect my lawyer soon

I sent it to you. Did you not get it? If so, send me your card number and the last three digits to chase it up. grin

y me:

Not everyone is keen on their photo appearing on nairaland. Especially nairaland. grin
Re: *****Annual Summer Bbq Meet Up! Please Register Your Interest***** by debosky(m): 5:52pm On Sep 06, 2010
ElRazur:

How come madam tipia and co haven't been in here to ask for[i] proof that this event actually happened?[/i] Lwkmd.

I seem to remember the girl involved in 'miscalculation' was also asking questions. grin grin grin

ElRazur:

So somebody tell me, who is that gal that had a nice tribal mark on her face. She looked ghanian to me, but I heard she was igbo or something. Since I am now hiding shamelessly behind my screen, I can now say she and her friends are very gbonaa and hawtt.  grin

Which one are you talking about? There were many groups of fine babes there so I am getting confused.  grin

Nike4luv's crew were on one end, Asas' crew on the other and a sprinkling of NL chicks all around. . . .all hawtttt. cool

asas:

Hmmmm I can see had so much fun blackstar and debosky tanks ,  And as for all u dat wined and grinded well no commmentttt

See asas talking as if she wasn't wining and grinding too.  grin You're welcome sha wink
Re: *****Annual Summer Bbq Meet Up! Please Register Your Interest***** by ElRazur: 6:03pm On Sep 06, 2010
grin

Remember where I originally sat, before I moved to help serve the drinks? Well this girl ended up sitting there. She may have been part of the Nike's group. Dunno if you noticed, but sagamite pulled her aside at one point (slightly behind where you were sitting) asking her questions.

I am sure she had a[i] slight minus tribal mark[/i] (abi na scar??) on her face, whatever the case she is delicious. Heck, all her friends were looking tasty too.  grin

Speaking of delicious, damn boy, you should be banned from meets.  grin You know why!
Re: *****Annual Summer Bbq Meet Up! Please Register Your Interest***** by Idowuogbo(f): 6:06pm On Sep 06, 2010
y me:

na wah 4 u ooo , c ur mouth like pichure
y u no appear , all mouth no action
una 2 dey vex person sef , next time bring dat ur recycled weave
we dont mind, beauty is from within okies  tongue tongue cheesy grin grin

@elrazur
y u jus telling tales , dat gal was hmmmm
well u no now , she was sweet na , sweet like ripe plantain grin grin grin grin grin
Re: *****Annual Summer Bbq Meet Up! Please Register Your Interest***** by ElRazur: 6:11pm On Sep 06, 2010
Idowuogbo:

@elrazur
y u jus telling tales , dat gal was hmmmm
well u no now , she was sweet na , sweet like ripe plantain grin grin grin grin grin

What tale? That I gave a description of a fine chicka that caught my eye, or asking for debo to be banned for eating too much chicken platter? Which one? grin

By the way, don't even be talking to me, o funmi ni attention rara at the meet. Remember that.

In the mean time, where is Bluespice?
Re: *****Annual Summer Bbq Meet Up! Please Register Your Interest***** by bluespice(f): 6:27pm On Sep 06, 2010
ElRazur:

What tale? That I gave a description of a fine chicka that caught my eye, or asking for debo to be banned for eating too much chicken platter? Which one?  grin

By the way, don't even be talking to me, o funmi ni attention rara at the meet. Remember that.

In the mean time, where is Bluespice?
no make folly hear u say that girl fine oh, na she be the black blonde, i agree with you tho, she was alright, awon ti nike, won wa alright  smiley

meanwhile, i'm here smiley
Re: *****Annual Summer Bbq Meet Up! Please Register Your Interest***** by yme1(f): 6:38pm On Sep 06, 2010
Idowuogbo:

na wah 4 u ooo , c your mouth like pichure
y u no appear , all mouth no action
una 2 dey vex person sef , next time bring dat your recycled weave
we dont mind, beauty is from within okies  tongue tongue cheesy grin grin
LMAO @recycled weave grin grin grin grin you are so dead tongue tongue cheesy
i was in iraq and afghanistan at the same time nah him make me nor show
and perhaps no one meant my requirement cheesy
omo waffi you nor tell me say you go dey there nah angry anyway hope say you nor use your waffi style scatter there grin kiss
Re: *****Annual Summer Bbq Meet Up! Please Register Your Interest***** by ElRazur: 6:39pm On Sep 06, 2010
bluespice:

no make folly hear u say that girl fine oh, na she be the black blonde, i agree with you tho, she was alright, awon ti nike, won wa alright  smiley

meanwhile, i'm here smiley

You know, I didn't even realise she was wearing the blonde!  shocked

Ki lo hun shele. What's her name?
Re: *****Annual Summer Bbq Meet Up! Please Register Your Interest***** by gestapo(f): 6:40pm On Sep 06, 2010
@Debosky

You had to ask shocked Its Bluespice' of course cheesy

Oga o, see exclusivity in acshun, we too we will go and plan our own one day one day, God dey embarassed cry
Re: *****Annual Summer Bbq Meet Up! Please Register Your Interest***** by bluespice(f): 6:43pm On Sep 06, 2010
umm gestapo, what am i being accused of? undecided
Re: *****Annual Summer Bbq Meet Up! Please Register Your Interest***** by ElRazur: 6:44pm On Sep 06, 2010
gestapo:

Oga o, see exclusivity in acshun, we too we will go and plan our own one day one day, God dey embarassed cry

Goodluck, I hope you have a "Sagamite" in your midst. shocked
Re: *****Annual Summer Bbq Meet Up! Please Register Your Interest***** by nike4luv(f): 7:27pm On Sep 06, 2010
aww you guys!!! pictures coming up soon. still on tour kiss
Re: *****Annual Summer Bbq Meet Up! Please Register Your Interest***** by blacksta(m): 7:50pm On Sep 06, 2010
;d
Re: *****Annual Summer Bbq Meet Up! Please Register Your Interest***** by nana(f): 7:57pm On Sep 06, 2010
nike4luv:

aww you guys!!! pictures coming up soon. still on tour kiss
On tour making meatpie? tongue
Re: *****Annual Summer Bbq Meet Up! Please Register Your Interest***** by nike4luv(f): 7:58pm On Sep 06, 2010
aunty agba! free me! uploading in a few hours
Re: *****Annual Summer Bbq Meet Up! Please Register Your Interest***** by bluespice(f): 7:59pm On Sep 06, 2010
nike im assuming they wont be on nl rite? wink
Re: *****Annual Summer Bbq Meet Up! Please Register Your Interest***** by nana(f): 8:06pm On Sep 06, 2010
Girl,upload on fb not on here oh.
Re: *****Annual Summer Bbq Meet Up! Please Register Your Interest***** by ElRazur: 8:09pm On Sep 06, 2010
Abeg no do bad play o. Make una post whatever una want provided I no dey there.

Translation: No consent (like NEVER) is granted whatsoever to post an image of me or that depicts me EVER.
Re: *****Annual Summer Bbq Meet Up! Please Register Your Interest***** by chamotex(m): 8:10pm On Sep 06, 2010
I didn't have fun mehn sad sad cry cry
Re: *****Annual Summer Bbq Meet Up! Please Register Your Interest***** by nike4luv(f): 8:13pm On Sep 06, 2010
you guys make up una minds! photo on here or not! elrazur hows dat fair undecided. its a nairaland thing, we need to show them suckers what they missed.

(1) (2) (3) ... (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) ... (46) (Reply)

Members image representation thread. / Whatsapp Sex Talk Group / Romantic Dinner

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.