Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,825 members, 7,844,666 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 05:04 AM

US Lady Cries Out As Her Younger Nigerian Hubby Goes Unreachable (pics) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / US Lady Cries Out As Her Younger Nigerian Hubby Goes Unreachable (pics) (52120 Views)

Meet US Lady Who Moved To Ukraine To Strip For Ukrainian Soldiers (photos) / I Don't Like Her, I Like Her Younger Sister / See What I Saw In My Hubby’s Phone, I'll Skin That Bitch Alive - Lady Cries Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: US Lady Cries Out As Her Younger Nigerian Hubby Goes Unreachable (pics) by Nov6(m): 7:14pm On Oct 11, 2017
Adaumunocha:
I pray he's alive.
he is very much alive.. In Brains voice: Pinky are you pondering what am pondering?
Re: US Lady Cries Out As Her Younger Nigerian Hubby Goes Unreachable (pics) by pocohantas(f): 7:19pm On Oct 11, 2017
lefulefu:
We naija guys no dey carry lastcheesy.i am very sure he's having a wonderful time with his younger naija wife back here in naija or he's trying to create panic so as to extort money from the white woman.Pocohantas i see u already herecheesy.

Na im one mumu dey call me oversabi...like say na today this kind runs start grin grin
Re: US Lady Cries Out As Her Younger Nigerian Hubby Goes Unreachable (pics) by Adaumunocha(f): 7:23pm On Oct 11, 2017
Nov6:

he is very much alive..
In Brains voice: Pinky are you pondering what am pondering?
He escaped
Re: US Lady Cries Out As Her Younger Nigerian Hubby Goes Unreachable (pics) by Nobody: 7:24pm On Oct 11, 2017
wilson Ena bury? what the hell kinda nigerian name is that? grin Daaaayum! are she sure he is nigerian? every crooked negroe is nigerian in the eyes of white folks

1 Like

Re: US Lady Cries Out As Her Younger Nigerian Hubby Goes Unreachable (pics) by Pat081: 7:32pm On Oct 11, 2017
Op gv her my number or let us talk
Re: US Lady Cries Out As Her Younger Nigerian Hubby Goes Unreachable (pics) by aAK1(m): 7:34pm On Oct 11, 2017
he may as well be dead

1 Like

Re: US Lady Cries Out As Her Younger Nigerian Hubby Goes Unreachable (pics) by SenorFax(m): 7:36pm On Oct 11, 2017
stankezzy:
please don't say what you don't know , u may think that this forum is for Nigerian only , it is worldwide , if u want to get information about a country go to 1 and 2 biggest forum in dat country
Quote me one more time

Re: US Lady Cries Out As Her Younger Nigerian Hubby Goes Unreachable (pics) by Nobody: 7:42pm On Oct 11, 2017
Adaumunocha:
I pray he's alive.
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahah... it is called "come and marry "
Re: US Lady Cries Out As Her Younger Nigerian Hubby Goes Unreachable (pics) by AfonjaConehead: 7:44pm On Oct 11, 2017
Pls who has seen DE'ENABRY? grin
Re: US Lady Cries Out As Her Younger Nigerian Hubby Goes Unreachable (pics) by stilldoingokay(f): 7:47pm On Oct 11, 2017
Re: US Lady Cries Out As Her Younger Nigerian Hubby Goes Unreachable (pics) by Nobody: 7:51pm On Oct 11, 2017
pocohantas:

Na im one mumu dey call me oversabi...like say na today this kind runs start grin grin
haha he's just cautioning u make u no spoil boys parolecheesy
Re: US Lady Cries Out As Her Younger Nigerian Hubby Goes Unreachable (pics) by Boxer007(m): 7:57pm On Oct 11, 2017
deb303:

lolx...the hustle is real bro

Darling am no longer Gay. Can I have sex with you instead of your boyfriend just to prove am for real? I will pay for it
Re: US Lady Cries Out As Her Younger Nigerian Hubby Goes Unreachable (pics) by samdigo90: 7:58pm On Oct 11, 2017
the guy don collect green card and disappeared
Re: US Lady Cries Out As Her Younger Nigerian Hubby Goes Unreachable (pics) by Ojemedad: 8:00pm On Oct 11, 2017
bedford101:
Them won bill you now madam.... grin

you rep wella
Re: US Lady Cries Out As Her Younger Nigerian Hubby Goes Unreachable (pics) by limamintruth: 8:25pm On Oct 11, 2017
Towncrier247:
An American lady, Lisa Flowers who is married to a much younger Nigerian man, Nelson has taken to Facebook to plead with Nigerians to help her find out what happened to her husband as she has been unable to communicate with him since Thursday. She revealed that she has been getting conflicting news from his family. SHe wrote;

My Nigerian family and friends - I need your help to find out what has happened to My Sweetness, Nelson De'Enabry. Since Thursday morning there has been conflicting news from his family members concerning his well being and if he is even alive. I have no proof from his family that he has left this earth. Please reach out to one another to help me find the truth about this situation with Nelson De'Enabry.

http://m.af1234.com/Af1234/details/us-lady-cries-out-as-her-younger-nigerian-hubby-goes-unreachable-pics

Eyaahh, love in tokyo... undecided
Re: US Lady Cries Out As Her Younger Nigerian Hubby Goes Unreachable (pics) by delishpot: 8:27pm On Oct 11, 2017
Has he finally gotten his green card? If so, she should know that he just used her head.
Re: US Lady Cries Out As Her Younger Nigerian Hubby Goes Unreachable (pics) by Nov6(m): 9:21pm On Oct 11, 2017
Adaumunocha:
He escaped
lol
Re: US Lady Cries Out As Her Younger Nigerian Hubby Goes Unreachable (pics) by Adaumunocha(f): 9:22pm On Oct 11, 2017
Nov6:

lol
Wrong?
Re: US Lady Cries Out As Her Younger Nigerian Hubby Goes Unreachable (pics) by senatorS2(m): 9:23pm On Oct 11, 2017
grin grin
Egein:
HR Manager: So tell us what you did in your last role?
ME: I worked as a monocotyledon cremator Ma.
HR Manager: I have never heard of that before, can you explain further please.
ME: I roast maize Ma.
HR Manager: Get out of my office.
Re: US Lady Cries Out As Her Younger Nigerian Hubby Goes Unreachable (pics) by Nov6(m): 9:52pm On Oct 11, 2017
Adaumunocha:
Wrong?
not on this one my dear..... You are absolutely right
Re: US Lady Cries Out As Her Younger Nigerian Hubby Goes Unreachable (pics) by Adaumunocha(f): 9:53pm On Oct 11, 2017
Nov6:

not on this one my dear.....
You are absolutely right
Odinma

1 Like

Re: US Lady Cries Out As Her Younger Nigerian Hubby Goes Unreachable (pics) by AkupeMBANO(m): 10:08pm On Oct 11, 2017
Egein:
Lmao
Re: US Lady Cries Out As Her Younger Nigerian Hubby Goes Unreachable (pics) by Viking007(m): 10:17pm On Oct 11, 2017
Egein:

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: US Lady Cries Out As Her Younger Nigerian Hubby Goes Unreachable (pics) by Mrjaz(m): 12:09am On Oct 12, 2017
bedford101:
Them won bill you now madam.... grin

I swear you sabi d work.
Re: US Lady Cries Out As Her Younger Nigerian Hubby Goes Unreachable (pics) by Harrynight(m): 2:00am On Oct 12, 2017
green card finally gotten grin
Re: US Lady Cries Out As Her Younger Nigerian Hubby Goes Unreachable (pics) by Nobody: 2:05am On Oct 12, 2017
How they keep falling for this stunt is beyond me
Re: US Lady Cries Out As Her Younger Nigerian Hubby Goes Unreachable (pics) by ernieboy(m): 3:55am On Oct 12, 2017
Egein:
guy u funny. monocotyledon cremator? LOL.
Re: US Lady Cries Out As Her Younger Nigerian Hubby Goes Unreachable (pics) by karashita: 8:21am On Oct 12, 2017
These oyinbo people go remain mumu till eternity.Dem no dey think atall?
Re: US Lady Cries Out As Her Younger Nigerian Hubby Goes Unreachable (pics) by ceaser: 11:35am On Oct 12, 2017
Macgreat:
Young blood,

WallPaper and wall Panels

Are the wallpapers and panels self-adhesive or it requires the use of a other layer of adhesive on the wall?
Re: US Lady Cries Out As Her Younger Nigerian Hubby Goes Unreachable (pics) by Macgreat(m): 2:32pm On Oct 12, 2017
ceaser:

Are the wallpapers and panels self-adhesive or it requires the use of a other layer of adhesive on the wall?

It requires adhesive

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What Is The Most Annoying Habit That Your Boyfriend/ Girlfriend Has? / She Said "Yes" Yesterday But Demanding 60k Today. / "Big Boy" Accosted By Babymama At Airport On Way To Vacation With New Girl (vid)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.