Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,009 members, 7,817,976 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:58 AM

Karen Igho Pregnant With Second Child (Photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Karen Igho Pregnant With Second Child (Photos) (31566 Views)

Rihanna Is Pregnant With Second Baby, Reveals Bump At Super Bowl 2023 Halftime / Karen Igho Shines In New Photos / Di'ja Pregnant With Second Child, Debuts Baby Bump At LFDW (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Karen Igho Pregnant With Second Child (Photos) by Nobody: 4:24pm On Oct 11, 2017
Congratulations baby!!!
Re: Karen Igho Pregnant With Second Child (Photos) by wahzupguy(m): 4:33pm On Oct 11, 2017
this is not news

Re: Karen Igho Pregnant With Second Child (Photos) by shevy878: 4:37pm On Oct 11, 2017
Donaldsonlaura:
I REMEMBER HOW I USE TO FINGER U IN HIGH SCHOOL IN DOSE DAYS.... NOW I'M A RICH MAN FINGERINGS AROUND THE WORLD.....

LIFE IS GOOD

lie Bro!
Re: Karen Igho Pregnant With Second Child (Photos) by shevy878: 4:38pm On Oct 11, 2017
Congrat my sweet karen, i'll use as role model for my wife.
Re: Karen Igho Pregnant With Second Child (Photos) by columbus007(m): 4:41pm On Oct 11, 2017
Donaldsonlaura:
I REMEMBER HOW I USE TO FINGER U IN HIGH SCHOOL IN DOSE DAYS.... NOW I'M A RICH MAN FINGERINGS AROUND THE WORLD.....

LIFE IS GOOD

so you are a tourist who specialize in carrying his bag touring around the world looking out for girls to be fingered?hmm undecided
Re: Karen Igho Pregnant With Second Child (Photos) by CallmeCHIKE: 4:48pm On Oct 11, 2017
Why does she remind me of the "Maui" on moana?
Re: Karen Igho Pregnant With Second Child (Photos) by nototribalist: 4:56pm On Oct 11, 2017
Donaldsonlaura:

LIFE IS GOOD

you wish you're fingering around the world. You're now fingering your dog in your house. Anu ewu
Re: Karen Igho Pregnant With Second Child (Photos) by enemyofprogress: 4:58pm On Oct 11, 2017
Mtcheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeew
Re: Karen Igho Pregnant With Second Child (Photos) by MRLANNISTER(m): 5:54pm On Oct 11, 2017
chomchom1:
We have seen her pregnancy .. What next? undecided

BEEF!!!
Re: Karen Igho Pregnant With Second Child (Photos) by joystickextendr: 7:41pm On Oct 11, 2017
Congrats smiley
Re: Karen Igho Pregnant With Second Child (Photos) by whiteeyes: 7:58pm On Oct 11, 2017
shurley22:
Why do her feet look whiter than every other part of her body?
that's probably the pregnancy hormone at work sweetheart!
Pregnancy comes along with a lot of unimaginable packages both inner and outer. its all beautiful tho

1 Like

Re: Karen Igho Pregnant With Second Child (Photos) by Handsomedevil2: 8:23pm On Oct 11, 2017
chomchom1:
We have seen her pregnancy .. What next? undecided
Buy her baby gifts
Re: Karen Igho Pregnant With Second Child (Photos) by Handsomedevil2: 8:24pm On Oct 11, 2017
nototribalist:
you wish you're fingering around the world. You're now fingering your dog in your house. Anu ewu
��� I'm sure he has Wicklow now

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Name Is Isabella Idibia, An Ambassador For Walk4kids - 2face Daughter / Mercy Johnson Okojie And Her Children Step Out Together (photos) / Chidinma Stuns In White Dress As She Poses For The Camera

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.