Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,195 members, 7,860,289 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 08:55 AM

Should Buhari Be Impeached For Signing $650 Contract On Sick Bed? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Should Buhari Be Impeached For Signing $650 Contract On Sick Bed? (1540 Views)

Kashamu Begging Adebutu Kessignton ‘Baba Ijebu’ From Sick Bed (Leaked Video) / Lawal Yahaya-Gumau: We Will Amend Constitution To Allow Buhari Be Life President / When Will President Buhari Be Considered Incapacitated? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Should Buhari Be Impeached For Signing $650 Contract On Sick Bed? by FOLYKAZE(m): 5:27pm On Oct 11, 2017
PapaBaby:

Death bed is figurative, denoting he was waiting to die.
Whether he died is another question, jubril comes to mind.

Where is your evidence that he was waiting to die? Please roll back to the hole in Ekiti where you came from and ask your Boss Fayose to nourish you with evidence where Buhari was on life support.

As regard to Jibril, please smell the trash that is coming from your mouth. It shows your IQ is way too low
Re: Should Buhari Be Impeached For Signing $650 Contract On Sick Bed? by PapaBaby: 5:28pm On Oct 11, 2017
Clerverly:

As the names suggest, as a President you oversees the entire affairs of the country, but as a Minister, you re just dealing with a particular Ministry... Do you think ministers, dont travel for medicals?
Ministers travel for medical services but they don't take their ministry with them.
Name one minister anywhere in the world who got away with signing contracts whilst on a sick bed.

1 Like

Re: Should Buhari Be Impeached For Signing $650 Contract On Sick Bed? by FOLYKAZE(m): 5:29pm On Oct 11, 2017
PapaBaby:

Assuming I agree with the above, what about signing contracts worth billions whilst on a sick bed? The man is senile and needs to be impeached.

Show the section of the NNPC act where it is stated that he cannot sign contract on a sick bed. I am waiting
Re: Should Buhari Be Impeached For Signing $650 Contract On Sick Bed? by Clerverly: 5:29pm On Oct 11, 2017
[s]
slivertongue:

stopping mockery of a serious issue if GMB cudnt sign as president he cudnt sign as minister because all ministers must in d absence of the president must report to the acting president
[/s]

unintelligent responses bore me!
Re: Should Buhari Be Impeached For Signing $650 Contract On Sick Bed? by PapaBaby: 5:30pm On Oct 11, 2017
FOLYKAZE:

Where is your evidence that he was waiting to die? Please roll back to the hole in Ekiti where you came from and ask your Boss Fayose to nourish you with evidence where Buhari was on life support.

As regard to Jibril, please smell the trash that is coming from your mouth. It shows your IQ is way too low

Where is your evidence Buhari was sane enough to carry out the duties of Petroleum minister?

1 Like

Re: Should Buhari Be Impeached For Signing $650 Contract On Sick Bed? by hucienda: 5:31pm On Oct 11, 2017
aolawale025:
There are two issues.
1. Buhari was on medical leave and have transmitted power to his vice
2. The president doesn't have the power to approve a contract of $650M

The senate has to determine the extent of constitutional violation to determine the way forward.

Senate with his disarray party and 'brothers' in majority?
Re: Should Buhari Be Impeached For Signing $650 Contract On Sick Bed? by FOLYKAZE(m): 5:32pm On Oct 11, 2017
PapaBaby:

Where is your evidence Buhari was sane enough to carry out the duties of Petroleum minister?

Oh well why are you looking for what is obvious. He signed a contract.

Do you know what signature mean?

Only senile and person with sound mind can sign document.
Re: Should Buhari Be Impeached For Signing $650 Contract On Sick Bed? by PapaBaby: 5:32pm On Oct 11, 2017
FOLYKAZE:

Show the section of the NNPC act where it is stated that he cannot sign contract on a sick bed. I am waiting

That would be for NASS to find out. Was he sane enough to discharge those duties? I mean signing any contract document in front of him?

1 Like

Re: Should Buhari Be Impeached For Signing $650 Contract On Sick Bed? by Clerverly: 5:34pm On Oct 11, 2017
PapaBaby:

Ministers travel for medical services but they don't take their ministry with them.
Name one minister anywhere in the world who got away with signing contracts whilst on a sick bed.

There is no law that says Ministers or governors cannot sign contracts anywhere. Stop seeing a Ministry as a Static office!
Re: Should Buhari Be Impeached For Signing $650 Contract On Sick Bed? by slivertongue: 5:34pm On Oct 11, 2017
Clerverly:
[s][/s]

unintelligent responses bore me!

i say again stop making mockery of a serious issue. no minister is above the presidency and if the president who holds a portfolio is on leave, he lacks the power to sign any document or assign responsiblity. we all kicked against yar'adua's actions and this cant be different

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Should Buhari Be Impeached For Signing $650 Contract On Sick Bed? by PapaBaby: 5:35pm On Oct 11, 2017
FOLYKAZE:

Oh well why are you looking for what is obvious. He signed a contract.

Do you know what signature mean?

Only senile and person with sound mind can sign document
Even a sick man can append signature to a document. Whether he knew what he was signing is the koko of the matter.
Re: Should Buhari Be Impeached For Signing $650 Contract On Sick Bed? by FOLYKAZE(m): 5:35pm On Oct 11, 2017
PapaBaby:

That would be for NASS to find out. Was he sane enough to discharge those duties? I mean signing any contract document in front of him?

Nope. The NASS are not dumb like you wailers are showcasing here.

And for your info, only senile person can sign document by law
Re: Should Buhari Be Impeached For Signing $650 Contract On Sick Bed? by FOLYKAZE(m): 5:37pm On Oct 11, 2017
PapaBaby:

Even a sick man can append signature to a document. Whether he knew what he was signing is the koko of the matter.

Go school you no gree.

Signature

A mark or sign made by an individual on an instrument or document to signify knowledge, approval, acceptance, or obligation.

1 Like

Re: Should Buhari Be Impeached For Signing $650 Contract On Sick Bed? by PapaBaby: 5:49pm On Oct 11, 2017
FOLYKAZE:

Go school you no gree.

Signature

A mark or sign made by an individual on an instrument or document to signify knowledge, approval, acceptance, or obligation.

Don't be clever by half, anyone can append a signature to a document. Understanding what the document states is a whole different ball game.

FYI I can sign my signature with my eyes closed.
Re: Should Buhari Be Impeached For Signing $650 Contract On Sick Bed? by PapaBaby: 5:50pm On Oct 11, 2017
FOLYKAZE:

Nope. The NASS are not dumb like you wailers are showcasing here.

And for your info, only senile person can sign document by law
NASS are already looking into the matter, try and read newspapers now and again.
How do we know Buhari was sane when they put those documents in front of him?
Re: Should Buhari Be Impeached For Signing $650 Contract On Sick Bed? by FOLYKAZE(m): 5:55pm On Oct 11, 2017
PapaBaby:

Don't be clever by half, anyone can append a signature to a document. Understanding what the document states is a whole different ball game.

FYI I can sign my signature with my eyes closed.

Apoending your signature on a document when you have no knowledge about, a document you do not with a sound mind approve or one you can oblige in yout mental state, it is void. When you sign a document under duress, you can disapprove it in a law court.
Re: Should Buhari Be Impeached For Signing $650 Contract On Sick Bed? by FOLYKAZE(m): 5:57pm On Oct 11, 2017
PapaBaby:

NASS are already looking into the matter, try and read newspapers now and again.
How do we know Buhari was sane when they put those documents in front of him?

NASS jamboree to squander money on another useless sitting when the nation is upside down and everyone is crying for devolution of power and bitting corruption.

Only a senile person can append signature on a document. Stop taking us in circle
Re: Should Buhari Be Impeached For Signing $650 Contract On Sick Bed? by PapaBaby: 5:57pm On Oct 11, 2017
FOLYKAZE:

Apoending your signature on a document when you have no knowledge about, a document you do not with a sound mind approve or one you can oblige in yout mental state, it is void. When you sign a document under duress, you can disapprove it in a law court.

So the contracts are null and void since Buhari from all indication was near death.
Re: Should Buhari Be Impeached For Signing $650 Contract On Sick Bed? by FOLYKAZE(m): 6:00pm On Oct 11, 2017
PapaBaby:

So the contracts are null and void since Buhari from all indication was near death.

Prove he signed the papers when he was near death
Re: Should Buhari Be Impeached For Signing $650 Contract On Sick Bed? by ChimaAdeoye: 10:35pm On Oct 11, 2017
Just imagine the type of looting taking place under this regime
Re: Should Buhari Be Impeached For Signing $650 Contract On Sick Bed? by FearGodinall: 11:02pm On Oct 11, 2017
Clerverly:

Dont mind all these ipob wailers!

President Buhari Signed as a Minister Of Petroleum and not as an Executive President!

NNPC act expressly empowered him to do So!
Lame dock
Re: Should Buhari Be Impeached For Signing $650 Contract On Sick Bed? by FearGodinall: 11:04pm On Oct 11, 2017
FOLYKAZE:

Did he relinquish power as Minister of Petroleum to Kachikwu too?
Embecile.
Re: Should Buhari Be Impeached For Signing $650 Contract On Sick Bed? by FOLYKAZE(m): 11:08pm On Oct 11, 2017
FearGodinall:
Embecile.

Dunderhead

(1) (2) (Reply)

Udom Swears In Ibanga Akpabio And Prof Inoka As Commissioners / Atiku Only Alternative To Buhari? Then We’re Done! By Farooq Kperogi / Bayelsa State Drugs Distribution Centre Built By Gov. Dickson Administration

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.