Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,749 members, 7,824,156 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:05 AM

How Do I Tell A Female Corper Who Keeps Bringing Me Food To Stop? - NYSC (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / How Do I Tell A Female Corper Who Keeps Bringing Me Food To Stop? (63964 Views)

Corper Who Proposed To A Military Woman Celebrates His Birthday Today / Corper Who Wore Palazzo Skirt To Ogun Camp Chased Away (Video) / Kogi Election: Corper Who Died, Buried Amidst Tears (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do I Tell A Female Corper Who Keeps Bringing Me Food To Stop? by biggie73(m): 1:08am On Oct 12, 2017
Whatever your decision, regrets lie ahead of you in regards to this lady. I wish you well.
Re: How Do I Tell A Female Corper Who Keeps Bringing Me Food To Stop? by victorioushands: 1:09am On Oct 12, 2017
stupidity:
Its time you start chopping the real food. Tell her to serve the pvssy on clean broken plate with fwesh juice.

As I'm typing this, tears are dropping.

Last night was the best time I ever had with my bae. She was away for some months, came back all looking more beautiful, pvssy added weight, assx got 2 packs.

Down to business, as usual, eating her pvssy is what she dont mind paying me to do every bed time.

After the fwesh shower, she lay down, I buried my head inside. Jeez, pvssy was so damn delicious. Like what the hell did she put inside, I was eating the pvssy and crying. Tears of joy, never had it that good. She placed her right hand on my head telling me "baby its okay, stop crying, eat all you want, its all yours""

I felt as if baba finally gave her the jazz to tie my destiny.

After a while I was forced to use my phones torch to check inside the pvssy, to be sure of what's buried inside that made it to be that sweet.

If you ain't sucking your bae pvssy yet, your missing. Suck the damn soul outta her

When you are old (if you are fortunate) and remember your today's stupidity, you will mourn yourself alive.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Tell A Female Corper Who Keeps Bringing Me Food To Stop? by chidex3040: 1:11am On Oct 12, 2017
QuietHammer:

She knows I don't have one. I know she'll feel very bad if I tell her to stop. She does it with a passion.
she is from where
Re: How Do I Tell A Female Corper Who Keeps Bringing Me Food To Stop? by betwithblaze: 1:11am On Oct 12, 2017
Stop visiting her. Always be unavailable to her. Just use ur intelligence bro. It's very easy. You don't have to tell her directly. NB: Stop feeling guilty or indebted to someone you never asked for her help.
Re: How Do I Tell A Female Corper Who Keeps Bringing Me Food To Stop? by Painkila: 1:11am On Oct 12, 2017
stupidity:
Its time you start chopping the real food. Tell her to serve the pvssy on clean broken plate with fwesh juice.

Last night was the best time I ever had with my bae. She was away for some months, came back all looking more beautiful, pvssy added weight, assx got 2 packs.

Down to business, as usual, eating her pvssy is what she dont mind paying me to do every bed time.

After the fwesh shower, she lay down, I buried my head inside. Jeez, pvssy was so damn delicious. Like what the hell did she put inside, I was eating the pvssy and crying. Tears of joy, never had it that good. She placed her right hand on my head telling me "baby its okay, stop crying, eat all you want, its all yours""

After a while I was forced to use my phones torch to check inside the pvssy, to be sure of what's buried inside that made it to be that sweet.

If you ain't sucking your bae pvssy yet, your missing. Suck the damn soul outta her
keep it up

1 Like

Re: How Do I Tell A Female Corper Who Keeps Bringing Me Food To Stop? by Sike(m): 1:14am On Oct 12, 2017
QuietHammer:
I'm not.
Yes, you are!

1 Like

Re: How Do I Tell A Female Corper Who Keeps Bringing Me Food To Stop? by KingSango(m): 1:15am On Oct 12, 2017
QuietHammer:
Good evening. I'm a corp member serving in a school and I stay in the lodge provided by the school together with some other female corpers.
Now here lies my problem ; there is this particular female corper who keeps bringing me food randomly.
I know she'll feel bad if I tell her to stop it, I'll also feel bad if I throw the food out after receiving it from her, pretending that I really appreciate her bringing me food for no reason. How can I make her stop?

Just be kind to her. How many people genuinely love you in this wicked world? Maybe one day after you've had the beauty queen break your heart you will still have this one that loves you unconditionally. Nollywood has great movies that teach this lesson. Best wishes. Ase. Love Sango

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do I Tell A Female Corper Who Keeps Bringing Me Food To Stop? by fof1: 1:17am On Oct 12, 2017
QuietHammer:

My man, cases like this are sensitive.

DONT COMPLICATE UR STORIES. MAY GOD HELP U NOT TO REGRET TOMORROW. KEEP UR REQUIRED DISTANCE, MAN.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Tell A Female Corper Who Keeps Bringing Me Food To Stop? by CHARLOE(m): 1:23am On Oct 12, 2017
stupidity:

Ur own don finish! Na smelly to.to wey 1 yeye corper Don scatter nain u dey chop dey cry? Dat ur gf baba good die!

1 Like

Re: How Do I Tell A Female Corper Who Keeps Bringing Me Food To Stop? by Relationship56(m): 1:30am On Oct 12, 2017
lol corper be using style to search for a man to date...if you are a corper and searching for a true love or a serious relationship,you better register on www.frabidel.com now and upload your fine pictures to chat with naija singles there in no time. Frabidel.com is the no.1 Nigeria Dating Website. check it out
Re: How Do I Tell A Female Corper Who Keeps Bringing Me Food To Stop? by CHARLOE(m): 1:34am On Oct 12, 2017
jaxxy:

So u don't even have a gal friend and a gal took it upon herself to bring u food and u complaining again. Wats d problem exactly? U don't like her or u scared she may put smtn in ur food? Or ur just scared of getting into a relationship with this sweet gal or u have ur eyes on another gal in d click rite? U even said u can throw d food away is she a bad cook or wat? Cos I don't understand u.
D guy's a slow nigga, mugu! How can u b rejecting dividends of nysc? Chop food + kpekus n clean mouth!
Re: How Do I Tell A Female Corper Who Keeps Bringing Me Food To Stop? by Tchiman(m): 1:37am On Oct 12, 2017
The girl likes you so man up and ask her out

Meanwhile check my signature to start earning money every friday....guaranteed
Re: How Do I Tell A Female Corper Who Keeps Bringing Me Food To Stop? by guiddoti: 1:46am On Oct 12, 2017
nelson7777:
if i tell u to change evrytin i said abt ur gf to ur mum/dad said,, it will nt mk u sound manly, it will luk like u still a child n cnt mk ur own decisions......
my guy, as a man u hv ur own morals, principles n ur way of life, dat wats differentiate u 4rm other men, even though it might nt b a good one, but it is urs,u dnt evn hv to explain dat to any1,
tell her babe, i really like u as a friend, u r smart, u r industrious, u r independent, u reason well 4 a lady, most importantly u hv a good heart, i wud really like to continue being ur friend, bt there is somtin u hv to do 4 me if u wnt us to continue being friends,, pls i wud like 4 u to stop bringing me food,,, is wat i wnt, n am hoping 4 u to respect dat...
Guy, you are full of Wisdom talking. I have read two of your post, just too make sense.
Re: How Do I Tell A Female Corper Who Keeps Bringing Me Food To Stop? by frob0genius(f): 1:54am On Oct 12, 2017
QuietHammer:

She knows I don't have one. I know she'll feel very bad if I tell her to stop. She does it with a passion.

Can you like just jokingly tell her? Like the way I do if I wanna slam you with the truth without hurting your feelings. I'd just be like. 'Madam, all these food you're bringing somebody cannot even cook his own food sef. You want my food stuffs to waste ni?'. And she'd most likely reply with a joke or the truth(that she likes you). And then you'll be like; 'seriously you don't have you be cooking all the time, rest for some time na. You wan feed me to death?'. She should get the hint...

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Tell A Female Corper Who Keeps Bringing Me Food To Stop? by Bluenwobs: 1:59am On Oct 12, 2017
Re: How Do I Tell A Female Corper Who Keeps Bringing Me Food To Stop? by Nobody: 2:02am On Oct 12, 2017
QuietHammer:

Unfortunately I'm not attracted to her

Anytime she brings you food, just say; thanks, I have already eaten. Once you do that for a couple of times, she will get the message.

No need to assume she wants sex. She may just be giving you food out of the kindness of her heart, So assume nothing!!

1 Like

Re: How Do I Tell A Female Corper Who Keeps Bringing Me Food To Stop? by Daboomb: 2:26am On Oct 12, 2017
QuietHammer:

The bolded is exactly your problem!
You dont know how to handle a ripe woman!

Just ask her staright: Do you want me to F*ck you?
if she says YES....

Ball her heavily one evening (even if you have to be thinking of Naijabet loss you suffered while at it).
Ball her so hard and when you are done, look her in the face and say:

I just dey pity you but Don tlet me see you here agian otherwise l will use you for money rituals! shocked shocked

I swear, fear nor go even let her waka pass your window.
grin grin

1 Like

Re: How Do I Tell A Female Corper Who Keeps Bringing Me Food To Stop? by mubeela(m): 2:39am On Oct 12, 2017
stupidity:

U made my mrng after al dis Igbos spoiled my moooood. I really apriciate. Hop u r nt 1 of dem?
Re: How Do I Tell A Female Corper Who Keeps Bringing Me Food To Stop? by Coldfeets: 2:57am On Oct 12, 2017
Daboomb:

The bolded is exactly your problem!
You dont know how to handle a ripe woman!

Just ask her staright: Do you want me to F*ck you?
if she says YES....

Ball her heavily one evening (even if you have to be thinking of Naijabet loss you suffered while at it).
Ball her so hard and when you are done, look her in the face and say:

I just dey pity you but Don tlet me see you here agian otherwise l will use you for money rituals! shocked shocked

I swear, fear nor go even let her waka pass your window.
grin grin

Guy, you're crazy, I swear. wink

1 Like

Re: How Do I Tell A Female Corper Who Keeps Bringing Me Food To Stop? by Larrykaysail(m): 3:01am On Oct 12, 2017
QuietHammer:
Good evening. I'm a corp member serving in a school and I stay in the lodge provided by the school together with some other female corpers.
Now here lies my problem ; there is this particular female corper who keeps bringing me food randomly.
I know she'll feel bad if I tell her to stop it, I'll also feel bad if I throw the food out after receiving it from her, pretending that I really appreciate her bringing me food for no reason. How can I make her stop?

let her serve you, she is a corper
Re: How Do I Tell A Female Corper Who Keeps Bringing Me Food To Stop? by godfrey01(m): 3:03am On Oct 12, 2017
QuietHammer:

you are not alone bro. I am an ex corper. There is this current female corper who is doing the same thing the one in your lodge is doing. she brings food to me in my apartment, comes to my apartment when I am back from work. I have tried snobbing her several times, didn't work. she always come close to me.
Re: How Do I Tell A Female Corper Who Keeps Bringing Me Food To Stop? by Nobody: 3:11am On Oct 12, 2017
stupidity:

After the fwesh shower, she lay down, I buried my head inside. Jeez, pvssy was so damn delicious. Like what the hell did she put inside, I was eating the pvssy and crying. Tears of joy, never had it that good. She placed her right hand on my head consoling me "baby its okay, stop crying, eat all you want, its all yours""

I burst into laughter and its past 3am...Awon plate washer!!
Re: How Do I Tell A Female Corper Who Keeps Bringing Me Food To Stop? by kabaka1: 3:35am On Oct 12, 2017
QuietHammer:

U Don knack am b4? she's just giving u a cue that she wants u to knack am well. well if u no dey feel the chick, just politely tell her to stop bothering herself with da food

1 Like

Re: How Do I Tell A Female Corper Who Keeps Bringing Me Food To Stop? by ademusiwa3r: 3:36am On Oct 12, 2017
QuietHammer:

Mr who ever you are. Love the woman, who love you.. don't love the woman.. you love..

She likes you.. what is the problem with you..

Love only women, who love you.. first. And show you love..

Never look a woman who show even the smallest of hate.. have no business with the wicked..
The heart of a person is desperately wicked who knows it

Show me hate once.. I will never talk to you again.. your first is a testimony of your heart

Show love once. I will come closer to you.. a wicked woman has no place in my heart
be of no love to the wicked

The 22 quality and test of a good wife to be.
You do you the test. If she get 18 correctly. You marry her.

Who can find a virtuous woman? for her price is far above rubies.

11 The heart of her husband doth safely trust in her, so that he shall have no need of spoil.

Question: do you trust this woman
Test her.. test her, you 2, should go and steal.. if she agrees.. she is not your wife.

12 She will do him good and not evil all the days of her life.

Question: has this woman done you evil.
Test: if you are in Nigeria. Give am gbosa.. see. If she go give you gbosa back

13 She seeketh wool, and flax, and worketh willingly with her hands.

Question: does this woman have a job
Test: buy pin and ask her to see your cloth.

14 She is like the merchants' ships; she bringeth her food from afar.

Question: does this woman have a business

15 She riseth also while it is yet night, and giveth meat to her household, and a portion to her maidens.

Question: what time does this woman Wake up...in morning

16 She considereth a field, and buyeth it: with the fruit of her hands she planteth a vineyard.

Question: does this woman use other people to pay for her bill, take he to dinner.. test her and ask her to pay the bill.

17 She girdeth her loins with strength, and strengtheneth her arms.

Question:. Does the woman do exercise and fitness program

18 She perceiveth that her merchandise is good: her candle goeth not out by night.

Question: what is the negotiatety ability of this woman

19 She layeth her hands to the spindle, and her hands hold the distaff.

20 She stretcheth out her hand to the poor; yea, she reacheth forth her hands to the needy.

Question: does she give poor people..

21 She is not afraid of the snow for her household: for all her household are clothed with scarlet.

Question: as this woman ever brought you cloth

22 She maketh herself coverings of tapestry; her clothing is silk and purple.

Question: Does she make female and house whole item. Can she make her cloth etc

23 Her husband is known in the gates, when he sitteth among the elders of the land.

Question: how does she present you to otgers

24 She maketh fine linen, and selleth it; and delivereth girdles unto the merchant.

Question: how many business does she has.. if she has less than 3 business, don't marry her..

25 Strength and honour are her clothing; and she shall rejoice in time to come.

Question: do people respect her.

26 She openeth her mouth with wisdom; and in her tongue is the law of kindness.

Question: test her saying. What is the level of her pitch.. high or low...

27 She looketh well to the ways of her household, and eateth not the bread of idleness.

Question:. Throw all your clotheson the floor and scatter your apartment... And leave her there and tell her not to leave.. that you are coming back in 4 hours.. see if she will arrange your house

28 Her children arise up, and call her blessed; her husband also, and he praiseth her.

Question: do people praise her

29 Many daughters have done virtuously, but thou excellest them all.

Question: do you consider her excellent

30 Favour is deceitful, and beauty is vain: but a woman that feareth the Lord, she shall be praised.

Question :Does she fear God.
Do you like her for her beauty only..

31 Give her of the fruit of her hands; and let her own works praise her in the gates.

Question,: does her work praise her

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Do I Tell A Female Corper Who Keeps Bringing Me Food To Stop? by Unionised(m): 3:42am On Oct 12, 2017
QuietHammer:

Exactly

Let love grow on you man.
That girl is a keeper.
We men usually don't know what we need.

Take your eyes off that babe you are eyeing, it's just an attraction.

That ugly duckling that brings you food, now that's the real deal!
She's a swan, open your eyes man!!!

Speaking from experience...

3 Likes

Re: How Do I Tell A Female Corper Who Keeps Bringing Me Food To Stop? by Nobody: 3:44am On Oct 12, 2017
QuietHammer:
When giving a gift the quality of the content doesn't really matter. It's the thought itself that count. People may begin to think we are dating. This rumor could jeopardize my plans.
Seriously, are there still guys like this ?
Re: How Do I Tell A Female Corper Who Keeps Bringing Me Food To Stop? by WowSweetGuy(m): 3:48am On Oct 12, 2017
u dey see free food chop u dey run.Continue
Re: How Do I Tell A Female Corper Who Keeps Bringing Me Food To Stop? by Fxwarrior: 3:55am On Oct 12, 2017
nelson7777:

i spoke to my gf about u, and she really appreciates d fact dat u take care of me, in her absence, and she wnts us to continue being friends on 1 condition, dat u stop bringing me food...

Who does that?
Re: How Do I Tell A Female Corper Who Keeps Bringing Me Food To Stop? by Originalsly: 4:07am On Oct 12, 2017
QuietHammer:

Unfortunately I'm not attracted to her
There's a saying....the way to a man's heart is through his stomach. ,I'm done.
Re: How Do I Tell A Female Corper Who Keeps Bringing Me Food To Stop? by oluwapyzo: 4:38am On Oct 12, 2017
QuietHammer:

it's a very simple thing to do, when you start cooking your food and also telling your friends or fellow Corp member while she's there in your presence that you don't like eating outside that you prefer eating the meal you cooked yourself
Re: How Do I Tell A Female Corper Who Keeps Bringing Me Food To Stop? by Smutt360raven: 4:38am On Oct 12, 2017
Hehehe. Bro dont mind all these people saying you just tell her straight that blah blah blah.

Just find a way to stop her from doing that.
You could tell her you ain't comfortable with her bringing you food. After all you are both corpers and it's not fair if you eat deep into her own allowance. She's feeding two with what's meant for her. If she insists, just insist that you do not feel comfortable too.
Re: How Do I Tell A Female Corper Who Keeps Bringing Me Food To Stop? by bigtt76(f): 4:59am On Oct 12, 2017
She might be your angel who knows undecided act with tact so you don't come running back begging for how to get her back grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

NYSC Allowance For All States In Nigeria / ‘NYSC Changed My Perception Of Igbos’ / NYSC: Meet ABU, The Shortest NYSC Corp Member Ever

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.