Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,631 members, 7,809,360 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:17 AM

Learn Forex Trading (absolutely Free) - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Learn Forex Trading (absolutely Free) (25507 Views)

Where To Learn Forex Trading In Port Harcourt / Learn FOREX, Trade FOREX, Earn From FOREX / Successfully Earn Bitcoin (Absolutely Free) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Learn Forex Trading (absolutely Free) by redsox11: 12:14pm On Oct 20, 2017
Structures + MA line

Note:
Page 1-2 : For newbies / new traders / fresher to learn about forex, market structure.
Page 2: Inside Bar pattern, Momentum breakout entry pattern.

Page 2: Exercise/ Self learning / Daily achievement of x3 20 pip take profit with no regards to any losses

Page 3: No more training, thread is now used as a journal where I post my rants and what not.

2 Likes

Re: Learn Forex Trading (absolutely Free) by Optimisticgondy(m): 12:57pm On Oct 20, 2017
Well done Sir... Getting more clearer

2 Likes

Re: Learn Forex Trading (absolutely Free) by redsox11: 3:59pm On Oct 28, 2017
Guys the market structure and MA Line I posted here is not meant for advance member/trader. I stated it when I first started talking about it. It's for beginner, something to start with, to get your footing.

To get you started with solid basics. Then you can move forward with something little more advance

2 Likes

Re: Learn Forex Trading (absolutely Free) by redsox11: 5:54pm On Nov 03, 2017
I'll be posting some follow up, some little more advance, but nothing you can't grasp by going through everything step by step.

How you can look for daily/ 4h entries or set pending orders, that way it don't disturb your day job.

I'll touch on few things, and putting it all together. Finding area of interest(not the deep one, something you can work with), looking for entries when price get into the area. At least to have few tools to go about entering the market.

Until then have a nice weekend

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Learn Forex Trading (absolutely Free) by mercylicious234: 12:08pm On Dec 02, 2017
Thank you redsox11.

You are very good teacher.
Kudos
Re: Learn Forex Trading (absolutely Free) by redsox11: 3:22pm On Dec 04, 2017
I'll talk about Area of interest later. I don't want to give it away easily lol but I will.

But first...

2 Likes

Re: Learn Forex Trading (absolutely Free) by redsox11: 3:29pm On Dec 04, 2017
Some good stuff;

Open a demo account with 1000USD. You can watch the market anytime that suits your trading.
Only one rule, enter only sell if the price is below the daily open or enter only buy if the price is above the daily open (of Asian or London).

Stick to this rule. Enter with 20 pip take profit including spread and 20 pip hard stop loss from entry. You cannot close the position unless you take 20 pip profit or you lose 20 pip loss. Also you cannot overlap your positions. Only one position open at a time.

If the price was higher than open but later went below open then you would only enter sell. No entry methods to be used. Just enter blindly but only buy if higher than open price or sell if lower than open price. If you blow your demo account open another one at same 1000USD.

I want you to achieve x3 20 pip take profits before quitting for the day. You failed if you couldn’t achieve x3 20 pip take profits for the day. Do this everyday without fail. After 6months you will be a completely different trader.

What does this exercise accomplish? It conditions you to be an effective trading machine. You will connect with the market on subconscious levels. You will be able to see, hear and smell the market. You will have different look in your eyes. Your trading decision are now almost reflex actions.

5 Likes

Re: Learn Forex Trading (absolutely Free) by redsox11: 3:34pm On Dec 04, 2017
The goal... I want you to achieve x3 20 pip take profits before quitting for the day.
What does this exercise accomplish? you'll become effective trading machine.

Currently this is you,

Market -> Indicators -> Your thoughts -> Your action

After this training,

Market -> Your action

After 6months of this exercise, your subconscious decisions will enter the market for you to the second of market movements.

You will have amazing clarity in market sentiments, and can hear/out think what the other traders are anticipating. Most of the time you do not require a hard stop loss cause you can judge very soon after entry whether its going to work out or not.

With this amount of skill any sensible method becomes deadly and you will listen to your inner voice than what you see on s/r lines, trendlines. Price action becomes slow motion in your interpretation.

-Graeme

5 Likes

Re: Learn Forex Trading (absolutely Free) by dowjones(m): 1:57pm On Dec 05, 2017
@redsox11
Can you reach me on Whatsapp.
Re: Learn Forex Trading (absolutely Free) by mercylicious234: 2:08pm On Dec 05, 2017
redsox11:
After seeing 3 or more consecutive bars on bigger picture ( weekly chart)… You then check your 4hours chart for possible trade entry.

I’ll show you what to look for on 4hrs chart before you enter the market.

By combining our knowledge of MARKET STRUCTURE so far with SMA Line.

FOR SELL ENTRY

1) You need to see price break deep through the MA Line.

2) As 1 occurs, see that the price also break through the last HL(higher Low)

3) Price come back up and bounce off MA Line before falling down again.
Yes
Re: Learn Forex Trading (absolutely Free) by mercylicious234: 2:08pm On Dec 05, 2017
redsox11:
After seeing 3 or more consecutive bars on bigger picture ( weekly chart)… You then check your 4hours chart for possible trade entry.

MARKET STRUCTURE + SMA Line.

FOR Buy ENTRY

2) As 1 occurs, see that the price also break through the last LH(Lower high)

3) Price come back down and bounce off MA Line before rising again.

Booked
Re: Learn Forex Trading (absolutely Free) by redsox11: 6:41pm On Dec 05, 2017
Daily achievement of x3 20 pip take profit with no regards to any losses but cannot have more than one position open at a time.

If you enter and the market takes your -20 stop loss you still need to get x3 20 pip take profit.

This simple exercise will help you turn into a trader and you will be amazed at the related discoveries along the way. Sincerely.
Re: Learn Forex Trading (absolutely Free) by redsox11: 1:25pm On Dec 06, 2017
dowjones:
@redsox11
Can you reach me on Whatsapp.
I'll this weekend.
Re: Learn Forex Trading (absolutely Free) by dowjones(m): 5:24pm On Dec 06, 2017
redsox11:
I'll this weekend.

Ok. I sent you an email though. Don't know if that works
Re: Learn Forex Trading (absolutely Free) by redsox11: 11:34pm On Dec 06, 2017
dowjones:

That's good then, I don't remember the password to the email though as it's not my personal email address.

Ok, I'll do a recovery to get it. I'll write you there.

Cheers.
Re: Learn Forex Trading (absolutely Free) by redsox11: 10:36pm On Dec 09, 2017
Momentum breakout.

2 Likes

Re: Learn Forex Trading (absolutely Free) by redsox11: 10:36pm On Dec 09, 2017
Breakout with tight SL

2 Likes

Re: Learn Forex Trading (absolutely Free) by redsox11: 12:49am On Dec 10, 2017
More...

2 Likes

Re: Learn Forex Trading (absolutely Free) by redsox11: 8:29pm On Dec 11, 2017
redsox11:
Daily achievement of x3 20 pip take profit with no regards to any losses but cannot have more than one position open at a time.

If you enter and the market takes your -20 stop loss you still need to get x3 20 pip take profit.

This simple exercise will help you turn into a trader and you will be amazed at the related discoveries along the way. Sincerely.

From the exercise... Just to encourage someone out there.

2 Likes

Re: Learn Forex Trading (absolutely Free) by collitexnaira(m): 11:32pm On Dec 12, 2017
redsox11:

MARKET STRUCTURE + SMA Line.

FOR Buy ENTRY

2) As 1 occurs, see that the price also break through the last LH(Lower high)

3) Price come back down and bounce off MA Line before rising again.

Am glad i stumble on this thread.. Kudos to you op. I really appreciate your skill in teaching

Please what is the value of the MA you use
Re: Learn Forex Trading (absolutely Free) by collitexnaira(m): 4:11pm On Dec 13, 2017
dowjones:

Please do you know the value of the SMA the op of this thread used for his illustrations .. He is not replying his mention
Re: Learn Forex Trading (absolutely Free) by dowjones(m): 5:14pm On Dec 13, 2017
collitexnaira:

Please do you know the value of the SMA the op of this thread used for his illustrations .. He is not replying his mention

I don't. I have not paid attention to his posts .

You can try 34 sma
Re: Learn Forex Trading (absolutely Free) by redsox11: 12:12am On Dec 15, 2017
dowjones:

Couldn't access the email addy again. Drop me your email address, I'll shot you a message sometimes.
Re: Learn Forex Trading (absolutely Free) by redsox11: 12:14am On Dec 15, 2017
G/U , G/J , E/U , E/J ... Anyone on the self discovery? This is me not giving you fish, you will teach yourself to fish. It might take sometime but you'll start seeing the price structure.

3 Likes

Re: Learn Forex Trading (absolutely Free) by hitz: 1:29am On Dec 15, 2017
Re: Learn Forex Trading (absolutely Free) by dowjones(m): 1:31am On Dec 15, 2017
redsox11:
Couldn't access the email addy again. Drop me your email address, I'll shot you a message sometimes.

XXXX@gmail.com
Re: Learn Forex Trading (absolutely Free) by redsox11: 12:16pm On Dec 15, 2017
FxDominion:
This is a great thread...keep iy up op. God bless

Meanwhile use the opportunity of Cryptocurrency now as the early embracer...take the advantage of this LIMITED-TIME PROMO

DO NOT POST ANY ADVERT HERE, trying to make people part with their money. Open your own thread for that.

You are free to share and post something valuable directly here, not some advert to take money from people.
Re: Learn Forex Trading (absolutely Free) by redsox11: 12:17pm On Dec 15, 2017
G/J and G/U

2 Likes

Re: Learn Forex Trading (absolutely Free) by redsox11: 6:31pm On Dec 15, 2017
And these...

2 Likes

Re: Learn Forex Trading (absolutely Free) by collitexnaira(m): 3:17pm On Dec 16, 2017
redsox11:
And these...

What value of MA do you recommend for 4 hours chart

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

COVID-19 Funds Scam: Lady's BVN Used In Collecting Nirsal Loan / Please Help!!! My Access Bank Just Got Debited, What Should I Do? / CBN Pegs Dollar Rate For School Fees, PTA At N375/$

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.