Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,741 members, 7,817,047 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:50 AM

The Condition Of Nnamdi Kanu's House After Second Military Raid In Umuahia - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Condition Of Nnamdi Kanu's House After Second Military Raid In Umuahia (80243 Views)

Photos Of Nnamdi Kanu's House In Afaraukwu, Umuahia Ahead Of Parents' Burial / Jewish Community Storms Nnamdi Kanu’s House In Abia State. See Why. Photos / Nnamdi Kanu's House After Military Invasion In Umuahia (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Condition Of Nnamdi Kanu's House After Second Military Raid In Umuahia by Killurself: 6:25am On Oct 12, 2017
Even in
Re: The Condition Of Nnamdi Kanu's House After Second Military Raid In Umuahia by Killurself: 6:26am On Oct 12, 2017
Even in abroad when police officer are searching for weapons they will do the same thing, no big deal.
Re: The Condition Of Nnamdi Kanu's House After Second Military Raid In Umuahia by Killurself: 6:26am On Oct 12, 2017
Even in
Re: The Condition Of Nnamdi Kanu's House After Second Military Raid In Umuahia by spy24(m): 6:29am On Oct 12, 2017
Africa and their way of doing things sha
Re: The Condition Of Nnamdi Kanu's House After Second Military Raid In Umuahia by odehaj: 6:31am On Oct 12, 2017
KardinalZik:
Even if everyone else is intimidated murdered, AN IDEA CAN NEVER BE MURDERED until it gets to fruition.

I'm neither South-Easterner nor Igbo; but I'm convinced (believe it or not) that BIAFRA WILL SURELY BE ACHIEVED.

Isn't it easier to LET THE PEOPLE GO than force unity on them?

oga

Re: The Condition Of Nnamdi Kanu's House After Second Military Raid In Umuahia by eligibility: 6:31am On Oct 12, 2017
CastedDude:
Here are new photos of the current state of Nnamdi Kanu's house after soldiers raided his abode in Umuahia, Abia state. The Nigerian army on Sunday, October 8, reportedly stormed the home of the leader of the Indigenous People of Biafra (IPOB), Nnamdi kanu.

photos of Nnamdi Kanu's house after military raid

According to several reports, including a claim by a former minister of aviation, Fani-Kayode, the army carted away some personal belongings of the IPOB leader.

Nnamdi Kanu's brother , Prince Kanu Meme, claimed that the soldiers went away with clothes, generators and furniture in their trucks.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2017/10/photos-of-nnamdi-kanus-house-after-military-raid.html

A conflict that cannot be defeated should not have commenced at all. If Fani Kayode doesn't have something reasonable to contribute in this country again, let him continue spending the little he collected from Dasuki. Awon criminal alayi lojuti eda.
Thank God we are not under military dispensation, most of you would have rotten in jail. Shameless miscreants defending criminal acts.
Re: The Condition Of Nnamdi Kanu's House After Second Military Raid In Umuahia by Nobody: 6:34am On Oct 12, 2017
madridguy:
#BringBackKanu tongue
It is now obvious that you hate Christians. Not ipob.
Re: The Condition Of Nnamdi Kanu's House After Second Military Raid In Umuahia by iammaKING(m): 6:36am On Oct 12, 2017
And the said KANU is still on the run smiley... You can't hate a country and succeed in it...!
Re: The Condition Of Nnamdi Kanu's House After Second Military Raid In Umuahia by KardinalZik(m): 6:45am On Oct 12, 2017
eligibility:

You better stop deceiving yourself, do you want another 2million lost of life.
Kanu should either sit back in London or remain silence till death. Instead of you strategicing systematically to lobby for power shift to the East in 2023 ,he is busy calling for secession. BIAFRA KO

See retarded mentality!
So power shift must be lobbied to avoid the unjustified killings.
So Igbos must try hard to win the next presidential election to avoid imminent deaths, cleansing or oppression.

Abeg, when next your oga Paramount Medical Tourist goes to London, don't hesitate to follow hin and SEEK PSYCHIATRIC ATTENTION.
Re: The Condition Of Nnamdi Kanu's House After Second Military Raid In Umuahia by lordyugo: 6:52am On Oct 12, 2017
Obascoetubi:
Igbo, this what you guys has been says since 1970 till 2017 without achievement of biafra...where is cownu now?

The question u should b asking yourself is " why am i on every igbo or biafran thread, that will nvr acknowledge my existence ?
Am sure you will get closure
Re: The Condition Of Nnamdi Kanu's House After Second Military Raid In Umuahia by SBG04: 6:53am On Oct 12, 2017
Serves him right. If we can pull down the houses of kidnappers and armed robbers, why should the house of a potential mass murderer be left standing? It's not even his house. It's his father's. A 50year old man squatting with his father is the messiah of the igbos! How tragic!

1 Like

Re: The Condition Of Nnamdi Kanu's House After Second Military Raid In Umuahia by aku626(m): 6:54am On Oct 12, 2017
I’m not in support of either sides the army should have done a better job definitely he won’t hide documents under an inverter rack outside his house come on unnecessary havoc
Re: The Condition Of Nnamdi Kanu's House After Second Military Raid In Umuahia by FromZeroToHero(m): 6:54am On Oct 12, 2017
llols

Re: The Condition Of Nnamdi Kanu's House After Second Military Raid In Umuahia by dzeros(m): 6:56am On Oct 12, 2017
Who cares? The guy is a terrorist, what's the big deal if the army search his house! Mcheeeew
Re: The Condition Of Nnamdi Kanu's House After Second Military Raid In Umuahia by xangerar: 6:57am On Oct 12, 2017
I was wondering why the Biafran Coat of Arm in the 1st picture was not removed or destroyed by the Army. I thought that would have been a first target.
Re: The Condition Of Nnamdi Kanu's House After Second Military Raid In Umuahia by bcashy: 7:05am On Oct 12, 2017
Ebimor96:

All you Muslims rejoicing over this should bear in mind that some day, a President that is sympathetic to the plight of the Biafrans would arise and the tables would turn against you, the Hausa/Fulani.

We must prevail over any President of South South origin to, as a matter of urgency, repay this debt owed fellow Southerners.

Buhari has set a precedent for all future Presidents to religiously follow.

Chronic madness dey worry you, that's the problem with you people....ur brain always fails you......So all Christians actually supported the madness displayed by KANU right? Go have ur brain checked or else soonest you go burn down ur family house!!!
Re: The Condition Of Nnamdi Kanu's House After Second Military Raid In Umuahia by lazeal: 7:12am On Oct 12, 2017
KardinalZik:
Even if everyone else is intimidated murdered, AN IDEA CAN NEVER BE MURDERED until it gets to fruition.

I'm neither South-Easterner nor Igbo; but I'm convinced (believe it or not) that BIAFRA WILL SURELY BE ACHIEVED.

you are igbo.stop d lies
Re: The Condition Of Nnamdi Kanu's House After Second Military Raid In Umuahia by lazeal: 7:14am On Oct 12, 2017
Ebimor96:

All you Muslims rejoicing over this should bear in mind that some day, a President that is sympathetic to the plight of the Biafrans would arise and the tables would turn against you, the Hausa/Fulani.

We must prevail over any President of South South origin to, as a matter of urgency, repay this debt owed fellow Southerners.

that is not Linda ikeji page but a fake one
Re: The Condition Of Nnamdi Kanu's House After Second Military Raid In Umuahia by michoim(m): 7:15am On Oct 12, 2017
This is not real military raid. Seems like cheap propaganda.
Re: The Condition Of Nnamdi Kanu's House After Second Military Raid In Umuahia by buchilino(m): 7:23am On Oct 12, 2017
NOC1:
Please Aisha Buhari said it is not his house rather it is his father's house.

Man wey never grow to make decision of his own wan come lead my people. He was only planing to drawn them, but God big pass am.

I am well kitted now because stones and sticks will fall on me in this Nairaland now. grin grin grin

NOBODY WILL HIT U WITH NEITHER BUT ONE DAY D TABLES WILL TURN. U WILL SEEK ALLIES, U WILL NOT FIND ANY
Re: The Condition Of Nnamdi Kanu's House After Second Military Raid In Umuahia by Almaiga: 7:24am On Oct 12, 2017
Ebimor96:

Which Army will the President use to actualise the plight of Biafrans, I hope not the NA of which over 80℅ are Northerners? Except he'll import some Army from outer space. grin
Re: The Condition Of Nnamdi Kanu's House After Second Military Raid In Umuahia by Mendelssohn(m): 7:31am On Oct 12, 2017
KardinalZik:

But.... What is South Easterner and what is Igbo?

Re: The Condition Of Nnamdi Kanu's House After Second Military Raid In Umuahia by bakila: 7:34am On Oct 12, 2017
KardinalZik:

Where are you from?
Re: The Condition Of Nnamdi Kanu's House After Second Military Raid In Umuahia by nex(m): 7:44am On Oct 12, 2017
Men! See free Inverter batteries wey go power my full house including the 2 tenants flats. Abeg, how do I reach whoever is in charge? I just want to borrow them till Nnamdi Kanu returns.

CastedDude:
see more >>> https://www.nationalhelm.co/2017/10/photos-of-nnamdi-kanus-house-after-military-raid.html
Re: The Condition Of Nnamdi Kanu's House After Second Military Raid In Umuahia by Bullhari007(m): 7:46am On Oct 12, 2017
I want CCTV footage when they were dragging pot inside KANU kitchen... Ndi Ara... Biafra is more than one man aspirations
Re: The Condition Of Nnamdi Kanu's House After Second Military Raid In Umuahia by Nobody: 7:58am On Oct 12, 2017
Clerverly:
#KanuResumeOrResign

OurMumuDonDo

grin grin grin
Re: The Condition Of Nnamdi Kanu's House After Second Military Raid In Umuahia by Almaiga: 8:02am On Oct 12, 2017
Ebimor96:

Your laughter is definitely going to be short lived.

For your information, every Izon, male or female, is born a soldier.

We don't need soldiers from space to defend fatherland.

Continue laughing, but I assure you, we will definitely laugh last.

Have you heard of suicide bombers? How many Biafrans can embark on such missions?
Sit down there make paint dey you.
Re: The Condition Of Nnamdi Kanu's House After Second Military Raid In Umuahia by YelloweWest: 8:11am On Oct 12, 2017
KardinalZik:

My thoughts exactly.

I'm not igbo or anywhere near the se.
But I believe they have the right to self determination.
Re: The Condition Of Nnamdi Kanu's House After Second Military Raid In Umuahia by Ebimor96: 8:16am On Oct 12, 2017
Almaiga:

Have you heard of suicide bombers? How many Biafrans can embark on such missions?
Sit down there make paint dey you.

You are not conversant with the word "NUKES"

So I will ignore your stupidity henceforth.

Re: The Condition Of Nnamdi Kanu's House After Second Military Raid In Umuahia by KardinalZik(m): 8:17am On Oct 12, 2017
bakila:

Where are you from?

South-south.
Isoko North Delta State.
And I'm sure you know that my people are not Biafrans.
Good conscience, however, demands that unity is never forced.

UNITY IS NEGOTIABLE!
REGIONAL MARRIAGE CAN'T BE FORCED!!
LET THEM GO THEIR SEPERATE WAY!!!

Nigeria should prove that it's existence and survival isn't dependent on South-east.
Re: The Condition Of Nnamdi Kanu's House After Second Military Raid In Umuahia by intruxive(m): 8:24am On Oct 12, 2017
Lol grin
Re: The Condition Of Nnamdi Kanu's House After Second Military Raid In Umuahia by Nobody: 8:28am On Oct 12, 2017
KardinalZik:

Iam a complete igbo man,,,kanu is a terrorist,,,,buhari should even kill him so we can have peace,,,he is not bigger than Abiola or okadigbo,,,the way he was going with his hate speeches,,,if war break out,,do u know how many millions of people that will die? It is far better to loose kanu dan to loose millions of innocent Nigerians ,,,,as for Nigeria unity,,, it is SETTLED,, any agitations is wasting of time,,,,just watch out

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

David Mark’s Multi-Million Naira Mansion Unveiled - Newsrescue.com / Rochas Okorocha Loses Weight, Held By A Man As He Walks (Pictures) / "Sanusi Beheaded Gideon Akaluka" - Femi Fani-Kayode

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.