Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,673 members, 7,809,568 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:18 AM

Plane Crash: 3 Brigadiers, 2 Majors In crashed Plane, Fati Attahiru Alive - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Plane Crash: 3 Brigadiers, 2 Majors In crashed Plane, Fati Attahiru Alive (79979 Views)

PDP Visits Fati Attahiru, Widow Of Late Chief Of Army Staff (Photos) / Fati Attahiru: Wife Of Chief Of Army Staff At National Mosque For Husband Burial / Fati Attahiru, Wife Of Chief-Of-Army Staff Dies In Kaduna Air Crash (False) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Plane Crash: 3 Brigadiers, 2 Majors In crashed Plane, Fati Attahiru Alive by Nexus25(f): 10:15pm On May 21, 2021
1. LT GEN I ATTAHIRU
2. BRIG GEN MI ABDULRAHMAN
3. BRIG GEN OLAYINKA
4. BRIG GEN KULIYA
5. MAJ LA HAYATU
6. MAJ HAMZA
7. SGT UMAR

CREW
8. FLT LT TO ASANIYI.
9. FLT LT AA OLUFADE.
10. SGT ADESINA.
11. ACM OYEDEPO.

Read:

Fati Attahiru, wife of the chief of army staff was not inside the crashed Beechcraft 350 plane, as reported.

She is alive.

But six aides of her husband, 54 year-old Lt. General Ibrahim Attahiru, died with him, along with four crew members.

The aides were identified as:

BRIG GEN MI ABDULKADIR, BRIG GEN OLAYINKA, BRIG GEN KULIYA, MAJ LA HAYAT, MAJ HAMZA and SGT UMAR.

The crew members are FLT LT TO ASANIYI, FLT LT AA OLUFADE, SGT ADESINA.
and ACM OYEDEPO.

Attahiru and the aides were going to Kaduna, ostensibly to attend tomorrow’s passing out parade of soldiers from the Nigerian Army Depot in Zaria.

The aircraft, with registration number, 5N-R203 was billed to land at the Nigerian Airforce Base in Mando area.

But it was diverted to land at the Kaduna airport, amid heavy rainfall.

On landing, the plane exploded and burned, leaving occupants no chance to survive.

The Air Force has had several crashes in recent years.

In March, a fighter jet supporting ground troops fighting Boko Haram terrorists went missing in north-east Borno in March.

In February, seven Air Force officials crashed near Abuja.

They were heading to Minna, Niger state capital to assist in the banditry war in the state

https://pmnewsnigeria.com/2021/05/21/3-brigadiers-2-majors-in-crashed-plane-fati-attahiru-alive/

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Plane Crash: 3 Brigadiers, 2 Majors In crashed Plane, Fati Attahiru Alive by Nexus25(f): 10:16pm On May 21, 2021
Young Yoruba chaps were many in the unfortunate incident.

RIP to the departed souls.

258 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Plane Crash: 3 Brigadiers, 2 Majors In crashed Plane, Fati Attahiru Alive by Orubebe01: 10:17pm On May 21, 2021
Power play!

Whatever position we find ourselves, let's try to do good, shun wickedness, nepotism,favouritsm cos we don't know what lies ahead us in the next seconds.

199 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Plane Crash: 3 Brigadiers, 2 Majors In crashed Plane, Fati Attahiru Alive by DaniDani(m): 10:18pm On May 21, 2021
Soon after he was sworn in as the COAS, there were rumours of suspected planned coup to unseat the president. I hope something sinister related to the rumour is not behind his death. I strongly believe that something is wrong somewhere.

308 Likes 18 Shares

Re: Plane Crash: 3 Brigadiers, 2 Majors In crashed Plane, Fati Attahiru Alive by Zaheertyler(m): 10:19pm On May 21, 2021
Rip army man cry cry cry cry

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Plane Crash: 3 Brigadiers, 2 Majors In crashed Plane, Fati Attahiru Alive by InaNla(f): 10:21pm On May 21, 2021
Rip dear soldiers.

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Plane Crash: 3 Brigadiers, 2 Majors In crashed Plane, Fati Attahiru Alive by SportsHD: 10:21pm On May 21, 2021
This was a fuccking assassination and we all know.

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Plane Crash: 3 Brigadiers, 2 Majors In crashed Plane, Fati Attahiru Alive by Nexus25(f): 10:21pm On May 21, 2021
DaniDani:
Soon after he was sworn in as the COAS, there were rumours of suspected planned coup to unseat the president. I hope something sinister related to the rumour is not behind his death. I strongly believe that something is wrong somewhere.

I doubt any sinister motive was behind his death. I learnt the weather was terrible and wasn't good for landing in Kaduna today. Maybe a manoeuvre from the crew went wrong?

63 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Plane Crash: 3 Brigadiers, 2 Majors In crashed Plane, Fati Attahiru Alive by PROPHETmichael: 10:22pm On May 21, 2021
Let God's will be done in Nigeria.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Plane Crash: 3 Brigadiers, 2 Majors In crashed Plane, Fati Attahiru Alive by ComrdDRS1: 10:23pm On May 21, 2021
General Ikonso RIP and General Attahiru and his entourage RIP

126 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Plane Crash: 3 Brigadiers, 2 Majors In crashed Plane, Fati Attahiru Alive by DaniDani(m): 10:23pm On May 21, 2021
Nexus25:

I doubt any sinister motive was behind his death. I learnt the weather was terrible and wasn't good for landing in Kaduna today. Maybe a manoeuvre from the crew went wrong?

I don't trust the present leadership of Nigeria. The power play is becoming more evil and dangerous as the day breaks.

127 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Plane Crash: 3 Brigadiers, 2 Majors In crashed Plane, Fati Attahiru Alive by TarOrfeeek: 10:23pm On May 21, 2021
Understanding why the COAS had to fly back to Kaduna late in the evening in a dated Aircraft will help us process his demise.

Then again, Attahiru looked confused. Unseemly and very bereft of the cracked appearance of TY Buratai.

Still it remains the Army of Suspicion and malice.
Army of dog fights and last man standing
NA the home of warriors.

31 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Plane Crash: 3 Brigadiers, 2 Majors In crashed Plane, Fati Attahiru Alive by Nexus25(f): 10:27pm On May 21, 2021
Vaughanlanrewaj:

You see the reason why no reasonable Nigerian of Yoruba extraction will call for secession. These patriots will not die in vain. They are usually the finest in their set and lots of investment goes in their training by their parents and the country. We will always honour their sacrifice by doing our best for this great nation. They are true heroes and may God comfort their parents and families. God bless Nigeria.

I don't subscribe to this logic, if avoidable deaths of our brilliant minds is your reason why Yoruba must hold on to a seemingly failed marriage, then, you don't mean well for Yoruba race. Instead, their loss should be a motivating factor to want to opt out and form a country where their safety is guaranteed and their values highly respected.

504 Likes 54 Shares

Re: Plane Crash: 3 Brigadiers, 2 Majors In crashed Plane, Fati Attahiru Alive by Nexus25(f): 10:31pm On May 21, 2021
DaniDani:

I don't trust the present leadership of Nigeria. The power play is becoming more evil and dangerous as the day breaks.

If you think of a remote possibility of an arched job in his death, to what ends? What purpose would it serve?

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Plane Crash: 3 Brigadiers, 2 Majors In crashed Plane, Fati Attahiru Alive by Vaughanlanrewaj: 10:33pm On May 21, 2021
Nexus25:

I don't subscribe to this logic, if avoidable deaths of our brilliant minds is your reason why Yoruba must hold on to a seemingly failed marriage, then, you don't mean well for them. Instead, their loss should be a motivating factor to want to opt out and form a country where their safety is guaranteed and their values highly respected.
Talk is cheap. You don't know what it takes patriots to even ensure that you can have the internet you can so conveniently use. Someone could have hurt you right now but he is being neutralized now so you will be safe but you will never know.

As you type here, someone is still flying through the same dangerous weather on a serious mission for the country but you will never know and even if you know, you don't care so sincerely my message is for patriots not unpatriotic secessionist. We appreciate patriots and their sacrifice so much. May God bless their families for imbibing patriotism in them . They are true heroes.

We Yoruba are stakeholders in Nigeria, from Chief(Sir) Ajasa,OBE ,born Edmund Macaulay ( Lawyer https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kitoye_Ajasa ) to Sir Herbert Macaulay ( Surveyor https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Herbert_Macaulay ) to Dr J C Vaughan (Medical Doctor,https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/James_Churchill_Vaughan ) to Chief Obafemi Awolowo( Lawyer https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Obafemi_Awolowo
) and many other authentic Yoruba leaders, we went into the union and signed up for Nigeria with legitimate leaders that have authentic power of legitimacy from the Yoruba people and signed up for the union. That union is not open to dissolution at the whims and caprices of lazy , unmannered ,anarchists and unpatriotic elements.
It is the lazy, cowardly, unpatriotic elements that will leave Nigeria for us , like the IPOB terrorists leader ,not my own Yoruba that toiled and bled for Nigeria. The legacy of the Yoruba is Nigeria . We built Nigeria with others to reap from the land and no unpatriotic coward will stop us from reaping from our toils , sweat and sacrifice for Nigeria. They are the ones who will leave Nigeria for us to become fugitives like the IPOB terrorists leader .

An unpatriotic element in Nigeria will be an unpatriotic element in your fabled country so you can have them. All the enemies of Nigeria will lose las. They always lose.visit www.freestuffsng.com for latest freestuffs in Nigeria. May God bless Nigeria.

63 Likes 17 Shares

Re: Plane Crash: 3 Brigadiers, 2 Majors In crashed Plane, Fati Attahiru Alive by Nexus25(f): 10:44pm On May 21, 2021
Vaughanlanrewaj:

Talk is cheap. As you type here, someone is still flying through the same dangerous weather for the country on a serious mission but you will never know and even if you know. You don't care and sincerely my message is for patriots not unpatriotic secessionist. We Yoruba are stakeholders in Nigeria, from Herbert Macaulay to Dr JC Vaughan to Chief Awolowo, we went into the union with legitimate leaders with authentic power of legitimacy and signed up for the union and that union is not open to dissolution at the whims and caprices of anarchists and unpatriotic elements. It is the unpatriotic elements that will leave Nigeria for us not my own Yoruba that toiled and bled for Nigeria. An unpatriotic element in Nigeria will be an unpatriotic elements in your fabled country.

Who are the unpatriotic elements? Those who are tired of being killed by murderous herdmen? Those who are tired of the nepotism of the umpire in charge? Those who hate being dragged back by the unworkable system? Those who believe in equity, justice and egalitarianism?

And the patriots in your definition are those who daily institutionalize nepotism, those who aid, provide protection and supply ammunition to the killer herdsmen? Those who do not share the principle of equity and justice?

You see, being political erodes the sense of objectivity all the times.

559 Likes 55 Shares

Re: Plane Crash: 3 Brigadiers, 2 Majors In crashed Plane, Fati Attahiru Alive by Vaughanlanrewaj: 10:52pm On May 21, 2021
Nexus25:

Who are the unpatriotic elements? Those who are tired of being killed by murderous herdmen? Those who are tired of the nepotism of the umpire in charge? Those who hate being dragged back by the unworkable system? Those who believe in equity, justice and egalitarianism?

And the patriots in your definition are those who daily institutionalize nepotism, those who aid, provide protection and supply ammunition to the killer herdsmen? Those who do not share the principle of equity and justice?

You see, being political erodes the sense of objectivity all the times.
You know that you are being economical with the truth sir and I know you write with hatred and resentment for PMB.
When criminals come into your fabled country, call for another secession again and if they come into your smaller one, balkanize it again. You all are clouded by bigotry and hatred against PMB and nothing else gladdns you more than bad news on Nigeria. Ilara o ni ogun. Those who have nothing to offer Nigeria in terms of patriotism will be unpatriotic in your fabled country. I repeat, the dissolution of our union will not be at the whims and caprices of unpatriotic and unstable minds.visit www.frestuffsng.com for latest freestuffs in Nigeria. God bless Nigeria.

37 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Plane Crash: 3 Brigadiers, 2 Majors In crashed Plane, Fati Attahiru Alive by nonhuman(m): 10:56pm On May 21, 2021
You see, no single igbo high ranking military officer

85 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Plane Crash: 3 Brigadiers, 2 Majors In crashed Plane, Fati Attahiru Alive by RuddyFusion(m): 11:01pm On May 21, 2021
So that's the COAS Entourage and s mirror of what NA is now

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Plane Crash: 3 Brigadiers, 2 Majors In crashed Plane, Fati Attahiru Alive by Nexus25(f): 11:07pm On May 21, 2021
Vaughanlanrewaj:

You know that you are being economical with the truth sir and I know you write with hatred and resentment for PMB.
When criminals come into your fabled country, call for another secession again and if they come into your smaller one, balkanize it again. You all are clouded by bigotry and hatred against PMB and nothing else gladdns you more than bad news on Nigeria. Ilara o ni ogun. Those who have nothing to offer Nigeria in terms of patriotism will be unpatriotic in your fabled country. I repeat, the dissolution of our union will not be at the whims and caprices of unpatriotic and unstable minds

There's nothing bad in writing with resentment against a man who under him Nigeria became the world capital for extreme poverty, there's nothing unpatriotic in chastising a man who under his supervision civilians die like chickens and security men are not bold enough to appear in uniform.

Maybe you need to be reminded of the country's current inflation, debt to revenue ratio, standard of living and others?

By the way, what is the foundation of the current insecurity ravaging most parts of the country? Illiteracy, poverty and religious fanaticism. Are Yorubas that religiously fanatical to be recruited into a squad of conscience-less murderous monsters that you think the kind of insecurity as currently seen in the north will envelope a Yoruba nation?

377 Likes 28 Shares

Re: Plane Crash: 3 Brigadiers, 2 Majors In crashed Plane, Fati Attahiru Alive by LegendHero(m): 11:08pm On May 21, 2021
Nexus25:

I don't subscribe to this logic, if avoidable deaths of our brilliant minds is your reason why Yoruba must hold on to a seemingly failed marriage, then, you don't mean well for Yoruba race. Instead, their loss should be a motivating factor to want to opt out and form a country where their safety is guaranteed and their values highly respected.

Why must everything be seen along the against Nigeria/ Pro-Nigeria lens every time?

Death is inevitable and it could come in many forms. We have corpers that died while serving Nigeria, we have teachers, Nurses, and etc that die in one accident or another while going to their workplaces. So what’s spectacular about this and how does this relate to Yoruba nation?

When we get Yoruba nation and an Air Force crash occur, who will you blame it on then? Will you say the Yorubas die for nothing ? Is it today that helicopters are crashing around the world?

There will always be Avenue to speak up for Oduduwa nation which is our right as Yorubas but we shouldn’t defy logic by throwing tantrums every time even when the issue don’t logically relate.

26 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Plane Crash: 3 Brigadiers, 2 Majors In crashed Plane, Fati Attahiru Alive by SpecialAdviser(m): 11:11pm On May 21, 2021
Nexus25:

You even had energy to reply him?

214 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Plane Crash: 3 Brigadiers, 2 Majors In crashed Plane, Fati Attahiru Alive by OperationcowLeg: 11:12pm On May 21, 2021
Nexus25:

you said it all! I was goin to reply that robot that wrote without an iota of logic but u have already done Justice to the discussion.
I mean, while that robot was suppose to have sensed that our own potential sons and daughters that would eventually come home to protect motherland when that one inevitable " to your tent isreal" eventually land on this Cowgeria

154 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Plane Crash: 3 Brigadiers, 2 Majors In crashed Plane, Fati Attahiru Alive by Nexus25(f): 11:13pm On May 21, 2021
LegendHero:

Why must everything be seen along the against Nigeria/ Pro-Nigeria lens every time?

Kindly follow the conversation that ensued between valenolanrewaj and myself, understanding the post you quoted would become clearer.

161 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Plane Crash: 3 Brigadiers, 2 Majors In crashed Plane, Fati Attahiru Alive by Nobody: 11:14pm On May 21, 2021
Talk of that awkward moment when marginalization favored the Igbo and Biafrans grin grin

Nexus25:

1. LT GEN I ATTAHIRU
2. BRIG GEN MI ABDULRAHMAN
3. BRIG GEN OLAYINKA
4. BRIG GEN KULIYA
5. MAJ LA HAYATU
6. MAJ HAMZA
7. SGT UMAR

CREW
8. FLT LT TO ASANIYI.
9. FLT LT AA OLUFADE.
10. SGT ADESINA.
11. ACM OYEDEPO.

200 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Plane Crash: 3 Brigadiers, 2 Majors In crashed Plane, Fati Attahiru Alive by OfoIgbo: 11:15pm On May 21, 2021
ComrdDRS1:
General Ikonso RIP and General Attahiru and his entourage RIP

Please, Attahiru is not a full general.

RIP General Ikonso
RIP Lt. Gen Attahiru

126 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Plane Crash: 3 Brigadiers, 2 Majors In crashed Plane, Fati Attahiru Alive by LegendHero(m): 11:16pm On May 21, 2021
Nexus25:

Kindly follow the conversation that ensued between valenolanrewaj and myself, understanding the post you quoted would become clearer.

Oh I see why you said that now.

I apologize if my comment sound somehow.

Odua a gbe wa o!

66 Likes 4 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

APC Presidential Screening Committee Disqualifies 10 Aspirants / Dead IPOB Members In Umuahia Carried Away In A Keke Napep In Abia (Graphic Pics) / Kwara Government Demolishes Saraki's Popular Family House "Ile Arugbo"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.