Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,528 members, 7,843,628 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 08:59 AM

Hello, Are You Still Receiving Notifications From Me? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Hello, Are You Still Receiving Notifications From Me? (604 Views)

Introverts Only!!! Which Is More Stressful, Receiving/making Calls Or Going Out? / Janemena Shares Video Of Her Receiving Doggy Style Inside Her Car / Pre-Wedding Photos Of 2 Corpers Set To Wed In Imo: "From Hello, Hi To Wedding" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hello, Are You Still Receiving Notifications From Me? by Realfitbody: 9:38pm On Oct 11, 2017
Hello, guys, it's your favorite health blogger, Paul Samuel FitnessDoctor

So some of my readers complained that they signed up to my blog and they are not receiving email notifications about new articles. This has been going on for months now and I have been searching for a way to resolve it.

Well, I just moved back to feedburner.

If you are not receiving alerts. Please and pretty please, visit the blog www.realfitbody.com and click any of the posts you see, scroll to the bottom of the post and use the subscription form you see there.

Open your email inbox and you will see a link there asking your to verify that you want to subscribe. Click on it and that's all.

It is important you verify that you want to subscribe. This is to prevent robots from signing up and also prevent spam.

I love you guys and really look forward to impacting you with more positive articles.

Stay Healthy, Stay Wise
Re: Hello, Are You Still Receiving Notifications From Me? by Essentials1(m): 10:16pm On Oct 11, 2017
Re: Hello, Are You Still Receiving Notifications From Me? by Realfitbody: 10:51pm On Oct 11, 2017
Essentials1:
booking space for what?
Re: Hello, Are You Still Receiving Notifications From Me? by Nobody: 10:56pm On Oct 11, 2017
Sigh*
Re: Hello, Are You Still Receiving Notifications From Me? by Oyindidi(f): 10:58pm On Oct 11, 2017
Mtcheeeeeeew
Re: Hello, Are You Still Receiving Notifications From Me? by Realfitbody: 11:02pm On Oct 11, 2017
Oyindidi:
Mtcheeeeeeew
hmmm, my recharge card promise is still on your mind huh?
Re: Hello, Are You Still Receiving Notifications From Me? by Oyindidi(f): 11:03pm On Oct 11, 2017
Realfitbody:
hmmm, my recharge card promise is still on your mind huh?
Not that I need it but keep to your words
Re: Hello, Are You Still Receiving Notifications From Me? by Realfitbody: 11:05pm On Oct 11, 2017
Oyindidi:
Not that I need it but keep to your words
I have, my birthday is coming up and I'm giving them on that day. Maybe you havent been following my posts
Re: Hello, Are You Still Receiving Notifications From Me? by Oyindidi(f): 11:15pm On Oct 11, 2017
Realfitbody:
I have, my birthday is coming up and I'm giving them on that day. Maybe you havent been following my posts
No, I av not being following your posts. When is your birthday?
Re: Hello, Are You Still Receiving Notifications From Me? by Realfitbody: 11:22pm On Oct 11, 2017
Oyindidi:
No, I av not being following your posts. When is your birthday?
Nov 13th... I will be 12 years old by then

(1) (Reply)

There Is A Witch In Every Woman / Romance / My Friend Buntu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.