Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,087 members, 7,811,049 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:39 PM

Femi Falana Reacts To Baru's Defense With Three Legal Arguments - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Femi Falana Reacts To Baru's Defense With Three Legal Arguments (28243 Views)

Falana Reacts As DSS Rearrests Omoyele Sowore / Falana Reacts To Suspension Of Ruga Settlements, Tells Buhari What To Do / Femi Falana Reacts To CJN Onnoghen Suspension (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Femi Falana Reacts To Baru's Defense With Three Legal Arguments by Nobody: 8:06am On Oct 12, 2017
Wow....that's good

All in all, this just tells me one or two things

1.NNPC needs to be privatized

2.Corruption in NNPC did not start today....it was there back in the good old days. SOmething about petroleum seems to make people do things their mama does not approve of.

3.NNPC needs to be privatized.

4.NNPC Needs to be privatized.

2 Likes

Re: Femi Falana Reacts To Baru's Defense With Three Legal Arguments by murphybo(m): 8:06am On Oct 12, 2017
HMMN
Re: Femi Falana Reacts To Baru's Defense With Three Legal Arguments by exlinklodge: 8:07am On Oct 12, 2017
no be to blow him apart

enforce and do something about it
Re: Femi Falana Reacts To Baru's Defense With Three Legal Arguments by AkupeMBANO(m): 8:07am On Oct 12, 2017
I'm dumbfounded at the level of corruption in this government. if this country continues this way, she may plunge into extinction soonest.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Femi Falana Reacts To Baru's Defense With Three Legal Arguments by stobery(m): 8:12am On Oct 12, 2017
oganology33:
Awarding Contracts without due process is not corruption. Its a deliberate oversight

And you are not aware that Gov.Ngilari went to jail because of that?

Go and read the judgement again!

1 Like

Re: Femi Falana Reacts To Baru's Defense With Three Legal Arguments by Legendaryarcher(f): 8:13am On Oct 12, 2017
swagagolic01:
Isn't falana a yoruba Muslim? ? Who gave him the right to go against their lords in the north??
grin grin grin
Re: Femi Falana Reacts To Baru's Defense With Three Legal Arguments by dunkem21(m): 8:14am On Oct 12, 2017
Paperwhite:
Where are the NL zombies for God's sake?

You can't see them patriots here cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Femi Falana Reacts To Baru's Defense With Three Legal Arguments by LordIsaac(m): 8:15am On Oct 12, 2017
I officially withɗrew loyalty to this government less than a year into their tenure. Supporting President Buhari was a grave mistake ɓorne out of want of a ɓetter canɗiɗate. Come 2019, Goɗ willing, I shall have this mistake correcteɗ.

2 Likes

Re: Femi Falana Reacts To Baru's Defense With Three Legal Arguments by MaziOmenuko: 8:16am On Oct 12, 2017
Isokowadoo:
Me Wonder How NNPC Tenders Board Gat more Powers Ova NNPC board

Baru was just being mischievous. He chose to get approval with tenders board which he chairs. So he is the one awarding contracts and still the one supervising the award of contracts.
His claim that he got approval from London is even more mischievous and a deadly miscalculation because the president had handed over powers to his vice.

We have heard the two sides of the stories with the addendum. The ball is now squarely on the court of the president to seek legal advice from the attorney general and act accordingly. How I wish Falana was made the attorney general.

4 Likes

Re: Femi Falana Reacts To Baru's Defense With Three Legal Arguments by Legendaryarcher(f): 8:19am On Oct 12, 2017
zombieHUNTER:
Buhari please release some chibok girls

We need to cover up this matter
lol, nigerians don already sabi this APC govt. tactics grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Femi Falana Reacts To Baru's Defense With Three Legal Arguments by deepwater(f): 8:22am On Oct 12, 2017
RZArecta:
Oturugbeke o grin

Moburu ndi ila !!!
Re: Femi Falana Reacts To Baru's Defense With Three Legal Arguments by nothernstar: 8:24am On Oct 12, 2017
Nothing will come out of it. The contract was meant for Bubu's treatment/ surgery. You may be day dreaming if you think justice will be heard.
Re: Femi Falana Reacts To Baru's Defense With Three Legal Arguments by QuestSeeker: 8:25am On Oct 12, 2017
RZArecta:
those idíots have been hiding for a while now, the scandals have been coming thick and so fast, Dieziani billions stories refused to cover them up. They'll come out next week at least

I do not understand why you or the other folks on the other side call yourselves zombies and wailers respectively.

You guys exercised your franchise by voting for your preferred candidates. The people in authority actually take advantage of this division among the youths and followers to perpetuate themselves in power as well as perpetrate all manners of atrocious acts in offices.

Except the relatives of Buhari or GEJ people should not take issues personal when these personalities are called out for their actions or inactions.

1 Like

Re: Femi Falana Reacts To Baru's Defense With Three Legal Arguments by QuestSeeker: 8:29am On Oct 12, 2017
LordIsaac:
I officially withɗrew loyalty to this government less than a year into their tenure. Supporting President Buhari was a grave mistake ɓorne out of want of a ɓetter canɗiɗate. Come 2019, Goɗ willing, I shall have this mistake correcteɗ.

Way to go. The people have the power to hire and fire. When you employ someone who turns out to be a wrong fit for the job, you don't just fold your arms while complaining; you fire such people.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Femi Falana Reacts To Baru's Defense With Three Legal Arguments by 9japrof(m): 8:32am On Oct 12, 2017
MaziOmenuko:

Baru was just being mischievous. He chose to get approval with tenders board which he chairs. So he is the one awarding contracts and still the one supervising the award of contracts.
His claim that he got approval from London is even more mischievous and a deadly miscalculation because the president had handed over powers to his vice.

We have heard the two sides of the stories with the addendum. The ball is now squarely on the court of the president to seek legal advice from the attorney general and act accordingly. [b]How I wish Falana was made the attorney general.

How u wish maziomenuko, falana would have sold his soul to the Devil, if he was there.

Anyway they knew he would have been a liability, thsts why he was never going to be there
Re: Femi Falana Reacts To Baru's Defense With Three Legal Arguments by topcollins: 8:33am On Oct 12, 2017
Please who gave Falana Wailer's form.

3 Likes

Re: Femi Falana Reacts To Baru's Defense With Three Legal Arguments by kobijacobs(m): 8:38am On Oct 12, 2017
since this saga started, u want to tell me Buhari has suddenly gone dumb?
Re: Femi Falana Reacts To Baru's Defense With Three Legal Arguments by opius: 8:49am On Oct 12, 2017
oganology33:
Awarding Contracts without due process is not corruption. Its a deliberate oversight

......and deliberate oversight of duties is criminal

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Femi Falana Reacts To Baru's Defense With Three Legal Arguments by lexy2014: 8:52am On Oct 12, 2017
oganology33:
its like saying there's a difference BTW 6&half a dozen
Re: Femi Falana Reacts To Baru's Defense With Three Legal Arguments by lexy2014: 8:53am On Oct 12, 2017
kobijacobs:
breeze blow, fowl yansh don open

1 Like

Re: Femi Falana Reacts To Baru's Defense With Three Legal Arguments by trueorfalse: 8:53am On Oct 12, 2017
JUSTICE4Nigeria:
who don't know BARU is a thieves, yes in plural, many thief in one
are sure baru did it himself or on the direct others of the petroleum minister in London
Re: Femi Falana Reacts To Baru's Defense With Three Legal Arguments by Tecno66: 8:56am On Oct 12, 2017
RZArecta:
very apt analogy though many of us warned about Buhari's antecedents from day one, when we even saw the new calibre if friends he started keeping we knew Nigeria under his govt was finished so no surprises there
The man's election was sponsored with proceeds of corruption, so what do you expect? To me, all the war against corruption no longer makes sense. They are just noise makers with nothing to offer. A case of empty vessel making the loudest noise. According to Shehu Sanni, they fight corruption by using insecticide against opponents and deodorants on their own.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Femi Falana Reacts To Baru's Defense With Three Legal Arguments by ehissi(m): 8:59am On Oct 12, 2017
kobijacobs:

My friend! Hang it there........ angry

He hasnt gone dumb, he is simply observing table manners....... grin

After all, it is not good to talk while eating......., angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Femi Falana Reacts To Baru's Defense With Three Legal Arguments by davidodiba(m): 9:18am On Oct 12, 2017
Who is Jubrin please?
Re: Femi Falana Reacts To Baru's Defense With Three Legal Arguments by poseidon12: 9:24am On Oct 12, 2017
Nigerians are very gullible. It's clear that Buhari is as corrupt as any of the past leaders. But he presents himself as a man of integrity to deceive gullible Nigerians.
People get the leadership they deserve.

3 Likes

Re: Femi Falana Reacts To Baru's Defense With Three Legal Arguments by Nobody: 9:27am On Oct 12, 2017
Liar muhammed, Osibanjo, Buhari the saint,Oshomole, Femi Adeshina, and all those useless Buhari and APC's mouthpieces aka noisemakers fighting for their belly have suddenly become deaf and dumb and gone into hibernation like rats sighting the owner of the kitchen.
Re: Femi Falana Reacts To Baru's Defense With Three Legal Arguments by Lomprico2: 9:33am On Oct 12, 2017
oganology33:

Stealing is not corruption! undecided
Re: Femi Falana Reacts To Baru's Defense With Three Legal Arguments by franudi: 9:33am On Oct 12, 2017
The northerners are just behaving anyhow in this country.
Re: Femi Falana Reacts To Baru's Defense With Three Legal Arguments by Bizibi(m): 9:35am On Oct 12, 2017
oganology33:
grin grin grin grin
Re: Femi Falana Reacts To Baru's Defense With Three Legal Arguments by Max24: 9:37am On Oct 12, 2017
I am disappointed that Buhari is still investigating this. Baru ought to have been suspended immediately. Even a primary school child can see Barus insubordination.
Re: Femi Falana Reacts To Baru's Defense With Three Legal Arguments by ivolt: 9:47am On Oct 12, 2017
Baru is corrupt, he must be removed and prosecuted.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Wike's Campaign Posters On London Buses Ahead Of 2019 (Photos, Video) / PDP Chairman In YobevMeets Buhari, Decamps To APC / Low Turnout Of Voters Mar LG Election In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.