Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,761 members, 7,817,103 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:39 AM

Police Nab Graduate Who Traps Victims With Sultry Ladies - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Police Nab Graduate Who Traps Victims With Sultry Ladies (23644 Views)

Yahoo Boy Explains How He Defrauds His Victims With Their SIM & BVN (Video) / Meet Hauwa Yunus, The Kidnapper Who Lures Her Victims With Her Beauty (Photos) / Nurse Who Trafficked Sex Victims With 'Juju' Has Her Jail Term Increased. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Police Nab Graduate Who Traps Victims With Sultry Ladies by Islie: 10:33pm On Oct 11, 2017
CYRIACUS IZUEKWE

A 26-year old robbery suspect and a graduate of University of Nigeria, Nsukka, Anthony Olanrewaju, who reportedly used sexy ladies to trap victims and robbed them at gun point, has been arrested by the police.

The suspect, who claimed to have a Degree in Economics from University of Nigeria, Nsukka before he went into private business at Computer Village in Ikeja, was arrested by the operatives of State Anti Robbery Squad, SARS led by CSP Ahmed Sanusi.

The Ogun State-born Olanrewaju was arrested at a popular hotel in Ikeja where he was spending his loot.

He was interrogated, reportedly confessed and took the police to a criminal hideout in the Agege area where he used as his base.

P.M.EXPRESS gathered that the police recovered from the suspect three locally made pistols, cutlasses, axes, mobile phones and other dangerous weapons which he used for operations.

The suspects claimed that he used to hide at Computer Village in the day and moved out with some women in the night to trap victims and rob them.

He revealed his style of operation which he said was unique to him alone and the women he used for the operations were trained by him.

Olanrewaju allegedly confessed that he fronted those women to approach young rich men and lured them into sex.

According to the suspect, once such women established contact with the victims, they will communicate with him on the phone where the necessary information will be provided, and then storm the place whether in a hotel or other places and silently rob the victims.

The suspect confessed that he had made more than N8 million since he started the operation before he was arrested.

He said he never thought that he will be arrested one day but regretted all his actions and pleaded that he should be given a chance.

The suspect, in tears pleaded that he will not continue with such crime if he survived the trouble.

When P.M.EXPRESS visited the Police Command at Ikeja, Olanrewaju was still detained at the SARS cell where he was said to be giving the police useful information.

A Police source told our correspondent that the police was making efforts to arrest those women who were said to be on the run after the arrest of Olanrewaju.

The source also said the suspect will be charged to court after the conclusion of investigation.

http://pmexpressng.com/police-nab-graduate-who-traps-victims-with-sultry-ladies/

lalasticlala
Re: Police Nab Graduate Who Traps Victims With Sultry Ladies by dingbang(m): 10:36pm On Oct 11, 2017
Woman will always be the downfall of a man

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Police Nab Graduate Who Traps Victims With Sultry Ladies by MrBrownJay1(m): 4:35am On Oct 12, 2017
when us men are forever desperate to score/date/fukc or simply be around women, how is this even a surprise?! women will forever remain our Kryptonite/Delilha.

we barely understand them or are able to peacefully cohabit with the majority of them, yet cant fathom living life without them.

i am certain that many more dudes fall for these online romance scams, but sadly, their ego stands in the way of them being honest and open up about it.

13 Likes

Re: Police Nab Graduate Who Traps Victims With Sultry Ladies by Evablizin(f): 4:58am On Oct 12, 2017
shocked
Re: Police Nab Graduate Who Traps Victims With Sultry Ladies by Evablizin(f): 5:28am On Oct 12, 2017
dingbang:
And man cannot do without woman.

Is either she brings the "downfall" of a man or the "uprise" of a man.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Nab Graduate Who Traps Victims With Sultry Ladies by Factfinder1(m): 9:26am On Oct 12, 2017
Anthony Olanrewaju,

41 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Police Nab Graduate Who Traps Victims With Sultry Ladies by dessz(m): 9:26am On Oct 12, 2017
"the fear of punanny is the beginning of wisdom" ~Robert Mugabe(2013) grin

9 Likes

Re: Police Nab Graduate Who Traps Victims With Sultry Ladies by Ibrahim9090: 9:27am On Oct 12, 2017
Space booked
Re: Police Nab Graduate Who Traps Victims With Sultry Ladies by blaise00700(m): 9:27am On Oct 12, 2017
dingbang:

Except me, go ask my Exs.

7 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Police Nab Graduate Who Traps Victims With Sultry Ladies by Kokaine(m): 9:27am On Oct 12, 2017
for men that look for chicks online

1 Like

Re: Police Nab Graduate Who Traps Victims With Sultry Ladies by NnamdiKanu(m): 9:28am On Oct 12, 2017
angry
Re: Police Nab Graduate Who Traps Victims With Sultry Ladies by adeniyi55: 9:28am On Oct 12, 2017
Olarewaju!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! How many times do I call u? YOU ARE MAD

4 Likes

Re: Police Nab Graduate Who Traps Victims With Sultry Ladies by asawanathegreat(m): 9:29am On Oct 12, 2017
The men are working hard. Kudos to dem
Re: Police Nab Graduate Who Traps Victims With Sultry Ladies by saraki2019(m): 9:29am On Oct 12, 2017
mhm
Re: Police Nab Graduate Who Traps Victims With Sultry Ladies by stmike85(m): 9:29am On Oct 12, 2017
Women are necessary evil in a man's life
Re: Police Nab Graduate Who Traps Victims With Sultry Ladies by koolcat: 9:29am On Oct 12, 2017
Tell me its not them again.!

1 Like

Re: Police Nab Graduate Who Traps Victims With Sultry Ladies by post111(m): 9:29am On Oct 12, 2017
I didn't check his name pls... but I know there handiwork

3 Likes

Re: Police Nab Graduate Who Traps Victims With Sultry Ladies by Nobody: 9:29am On Oct 12, 2017
dingbang:

Hmm...that includes your mother, aunts, sisters and grandmothers.....you know.

2 Likes

Re: Police Nab Graduate Who Traps Victims With Sultry Ladies by steveyoungwealth: 9:30am On Oct 12, 2017
lipsrsealed
Re: Police Nab Graduate Who Traps Victims With Sultry Ladies by UbanmeUdie: 9:30am On Oct 12, 2017
shocked
Re: Police Nab Graduate Who Traps Victims With Sultry Ladies by Nobody: 9:30am On Oct 12, 2017
Evablizin:
And man cannot do without woman.
Is either she brings the "downfall" of a man or the "uprise" of a man.

word

1 Like

Re: Police Nab Graduate Who Traps Victims With Sultry Ladies by owenseddies: 9:30am On Oct 12, 2017
blaise00700:

Except me, go ask my i have been robbed at ikeja like this through a womanExs.
Re: Police Nab Graduate Who Traps Victims With Sultry Ladies by Eliteklaus(m): 9:31am On Oct 12, 2017
old format but works everytime #men
Re: Police Nab Graduate Who Traps Victims With Sultry Ladies by medolab90(m): 9:31am On Oct 12, 2017
Say no to crime

1 Like

Re: Police Nab Graduate Who Traps Victims With Sultry Ladies by emekanairaland(m): 9:31am On Oct 12, 2017
Naija
Re: Police Nab Graduate Who Traps Victims With Sultry Ladies by Proffdada: 9:34am On Oct 12, 2017
Factfinder1:
Anthony Olanrewaju,
he schooled in the yEAST, what do you expect? undecided

2 Likes

Re: Police Nab Graduate Who Traps Victims With Sultry Ladies by TerrorSquad147: 9:34am On Oct 12, 2017
Factfinder1:
Anthony Olanrewaju,
Na them
Re: Police Nab Graduate Who Traps Victims With Sultry Ladies by DONFASZY(m): 9:35am On Oct 12, 2017
Why tif eye always dey clear after arrest and start beggin like wet chicken?

2nd chance or devil work or forgive me?i will not go back to crime againthey jus forget dere deadly actions so soon

He got 8m and did nt invest kobo?d curse is real

Y?

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Israeli Hostage Says She Was Sexually Assaulted And Tortured In Gaza / Undergraduate Hacked To Death Two Months To Wedding / Thieves Who Stole From RCCG Church In Delta State Caught (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.