Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,511 members, 7,812,589 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:45 PM

Nigerians Arrested While Trying To Illegally Emigrate To India Through Sea. Pics - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigerians Arrested While Trying To Illegally Emigrate To India Through Sea. Pics (23608 Views)

6 Nigerians Arrested For Illegally Entering India Through Night Bus / My Life In Danger. My Landlord Wants To Illegally Eject My Properties And Kill M / 4 Nigerian Yahoo Boys Arrested While Fleeing With A Rope In Thailand (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerians Arrested While Trying To Illegally Emigrate To India Through Sea. Pics by CastedDude: 7:56am On Apr 02, 2019
Report has it that four Nigerians who attempted to emigrate to India illegally in the Northern seas of Sri Lanka, were arrested by the Navy along with two Sri Lankans.

Navy said the suspects were arrested by naval personnel attached to a Coastal Patrol Vessel (CPV), during their patrol to curb illegal smuggling attempts in the territorial waters of the island.

According to the Navy, the CPV on patrol had spotted the suspicious trawler in the seas about 12 nautical miles North of Talaimannar lighthouse. The Nigerian emigrants with two Sri Lankans aboard were heading to India during the time of the raid. Subsequently, the suspects were brought to Talaimannar.

Investigations revealed that the Nigerians aged between 26 and 42 while the Sri Lankans who were residents of Pesalai area in Mannar are aged 20 and 23.

Watch the video below.

See more; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2019/04/4-nigerians-arrested-for-illegal-emigration-attempt-from-sri-lanka-to-india.html

Re: Nigerians Arrested While Trying To Illegally Emigrate To India Through Sea. Pics by chocolateme(f): 7:57am On Apr 02, 2019
Of all the places na India.

68 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerians Arrested While Trying To Illegally Emigrate To India Through Sea. Pics by Nobody: 7:58am On Apr 02, 2019
Which way naija

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Arrested While Trying To Illegally Emigrate To India Through Sea. Pics by Nobody: 8:06am On Apr 02, 2019
E pay na
Re: Nigerians Arrested While Trying To Illegally Emigrate To India Through Sea. Pics by moneyadulttube: 8:15am On Apr 02, 2019
check my signature on how to make passive income online
Re: Nigerians Arrested While Trying To Illegally Emigrate To India Through Sea. Pics by jesmond3945: 9:47am On Apr 02, 2019
If you want to emigrate why not start from Africa.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerians Arrested While Trying To Illegally Emigrate To India Through Sea. Pics by TANID(m): 10:25am On Apr 02, 2019
moneyadulttube:
check my signature on how to make passive income online
How Do I Do That Business
Re: Nigerians Arrested While Trying To Illegally Emigrate To India Through Sea. Pics by IvarTheBoneless: 10:48am On Apr 02, 2019
Even with the blurring i can see their obviously FLATTENED heads

40 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Arrested While Trying To Illegally Emigrate To India Through Sea. Pics by PrincessB1(f): 11:35am On Apr 02, 2019
Why India

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Arrested While Trying To Illegally Emigrate To India Through Sea. Pics by MANNABBQGRILLS: 11:35am On Apr 02, 2019
Double wahala for deadii body.....

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Arrested While Trying To Illegally Emigrate To India Through Sea. Pics by MANNABBQGRILLS: 11:36am On Apr 02, 2019
IvarTheBoneless:
Even with the blurring i can see their obviously FLATTENED heads
SAY NO TO TRIBALISM.

Be guided!

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerians Arrested While Trying To Illegally Emigrate To India Through Sea. Pics by abdulazeez1002(m): 11:36am On Apr 02, 2019
Developers grin

9 Likes

Re: Nigerians Arrested While Trying To Illegally Emigrate To India Through Sea. Pics by Papafriday(m): 11:38am On Apr 02, 2019
Nigerians should learn to stay back home and make a living. Running abroad is not the solution

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Arrested While Trying To Illegally Emigrate To India Through Sea. Pics by Free4tope(m): 11:38am On Apr 02, 2019
This is really pathetic. Why risking their lives in that way to migrate to India?

Hmm...This is desperation at its peak

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Arrested While Trying To Illegally Emigrate To India Through Sea. Pics by salbis(m): 11:38am On Apr 02, 2019
The country (Naija) is hell on earth, but to emigrate to India of all places for me is a taboo. Una no see how some of them dey lord themselves over Nigerians here in Naija, una wan follow dem reach India again. God forbid.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Arrested While Trying To Illegally Emigrate To India Through Sea. Pics by Oddsman(m): 11:39am On Apr 02, 2019
To India? Geez. Una like slavery I swear

4 Likes

Re: Nigerians Arrested While Trying To Illegally Emigrate To India Through Sea. Pics by Nobody: 11:40am On Apr 02, 2019
grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Nigerians Arrested While Trying To Illegally Emigrate To India Through Sea. Pics by tgmservice: 11:40am On Apr 02, 2019
Of all countries india

7 Likes

Re: Nigerians Arrested While Trying To Illegally Emigrate To India Through Sea. Pics by saddeeqrunka(m): 11:41am On Apr 02, 2019
may be they wan taste the cow urine that Indians used to drink grin grin
Re: Nigerians Arrested While Trying To Illegally Emigrate To India Through Sea. Pics by dantajay: 11:42am On Apr 02, 2019
Of all places na India... O di egwo o

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians Arrested While Trying To Illegally Emigrate To India Through Sea. Pics by chrisxxx(m): 11:42am On Apr 02, 2019
Illegal migration to India to do what?

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians Arrested While Trying To Illegally Emigrate To India Through Sea. Pics by NaijaOlosho(f): 11:43am On Apr 02, 2019
Yorubas and Igbos Ona see ona lives?? cheesy

Anybody from Nigeria is a scammer

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Arrested While Trying To Illegally Emigrate To India Through Sea. Pics by kingsfire: 11:43am On Apr 02, 2019
India undecided
Rape capital of the world.
Wetin dae there na

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians Arrested While Trying To Illegally Emigrate To India Through Sea. Pics by Nobody: 11:44am On Apr 02, 2019
PrincessB1:
Why India
My dear can you believed it, India of all country undecided India that is a shlthole country grin grin grin grin

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Arrested While Trying To Illegally Emigrate To India Through Sea. Pics by lateezy(f): 11:44am On Apr 02, 2019
why not to US or UK?

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Arrested While Trying To Illegally Emigrate To India Through Sea. Pics by GoodGodmykeeper(m): 11:46am On Apr 02, 2019
K
Re: Nigerians Arrested While Trying To Illegally Emigrate To India Through Sea. Pics by Westsida: 11:46am On Apr 02, 2019
Names or adonbilivit ......India is very cheap to live tho.
Re: Nigerians Arrested While Trying To Illegally Emigrate To India Through Sea. Pics by Rexnegro(m): 11:47am On Apr 02, 2019
India of all nations

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Corpse Of Father Paul Offu Arrives His Parish For Burial In Enugu / Nigerian Woman Caught Smuggling Cocaine In Her Wig(photos) / EFCC Operative Arrested For Collecting N45m Bribe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.