Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,245 members, 7,815,349 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:06 AM

NNPC Says Osinbajo Gave Approval For N640 Billion Contract;VP Office Keeps Mum - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / NNPC Says Osinbajo Gave Approval For N640 Billion Contract;VP Office Keeps Mum (20833 Views)

Constitution Did Not Provide Specific Role For Vp’s Office – ACF / Wike Places N640 Million Bounty On 32 Most Wanted ‘cult Leaders’ In Rivers (See) / Osinbajo Admits Approving N640 Billion Oil Contracts For NNPC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NNPC Says Osinbajo Gave Approval For N640 Billion Contract;VP Office Keeps Mum by MosD: 8:29am On Oct 12, 2017
adem30:
The way so many ignorant are timing dine online, I still wonder why we have so many Educated Illiterate. If Osinanjo can sign National budget for the year, so why can't he sign NNPC contract? All you want to hear is that Osibanjo is just a figure headed person, mind you, No VP in this country ever function as Osibanjo did. Even when Buhari is around he deligate critical jobs to him.

Some people sha! Their only sign of being educated is that they can type in English. No sense of reasoning, however minute.

God saves our generation

4 Likes

Re: NNPC Says Osinbajo Gave Approval For N640 Billion Contract;VP Office Keeps Mum by Adekdammy: 8:29am On Oct 12, 2017
Jesusloveyou:
This government is doing just fine,
No money is still missing,
Presidential approval is presidential approval.
You can remembered when baru run to London for the approval, but buhari sent him away.
And contract was approved by FEC under osibanjo as acting president.
Maybe kachikwu could not remembered when he presented the contract to fec, or he was absent when the issue were been discussed in fec.
IPods should go and die.

What would Jesus have said?

Jesus would have called a spade a spade. Let this mind be in you that is in Christ Jesus.

2 Likes

Re: NNPC Says Osinbajo Gave Approval For N640 Billion Contract;VP Office Keeps Mum by OlaMiki: 8:30am On Oct 12, 2017
i pray sense fall on you ? ur comment on Osinbajo is pathetic and speak volume of sense presence in your head
dokiOloye:
I can almost swear Osunbade didn't give d approval.
And I also know he will never deny this lie.
That is why I laugh at those who say Buhari should hand over to him,cos he's too meek for my liking.
After stuttering and stammering during d period of d killing of pastors in Kano and Abj,I wrote him off.
Cabal go just pocket am one hand.

1 Like

Re: NNPC Says Osinbajo Gave Approval For N640 Billion Contract;VP Office Keeps Mum by Adekdammy: 8:34am On Oct 12, 2017
Abagworo:
God bless Nigeria

http://thenationonlineng.net/buhari-rejects-files-orders-aides-meet-osinbajo/amp/

What if he actually signed and this report was sent out to make it look like due process is being followed because it's obvious osinbajo did not sign nada, according to the latest information.

2 Likes

Re: NNPC Says Osinbajo Gave Approval For N640 Billion Contract;VP Office Keeps Mum by dokiOloye(m): 8:35am On Oct 12, 2017
OlaMiki:
i pray sense fall on you ? ur comment on Osinbajo is pathetic and speak volume of sense presence in your head
Intellectual dwarf.
Ignored.

4 Likes

Re: NNPC Says Osinbajo Gave Approval For N640 Billion Contract;VP Office Keeps Mum by grodt999: 8:36am On Oct 12, 2017
I had only one reason for Buhari becoming president, and that is to prove to stupid Nigerians that they are reckless in thinking Buhari is not corrupt!

This is the best thing to happen to Buhari, by the time he leaves office he will be joing iBB, AbdulSalam Abubakar, Atiku, El-Rufai, and the rest in corrupt practices!

4 Likes

Re: NNPC Says Osinbajo Gave Approval For N640 Billion Contract;VP Office Keeps Mum by omooba969(m): 8:45am On Oct 12, 2017
libertyhope2017:
Afonjas have now switched sides...they are now supporting Kachukwu side because the Cabal are trying to pin it on their son Osinbajo...LOL. Before now, they say Baru is right because the victim is Igbo. This is how their brain works...until it happens to our own, we don't give a damn if it's happening to others. Like the military vaccine issue, they are supporting the military now but as soon the vaccine is implicated in the death of their own, then they will turn against the military; that's how afonja brain works. Confused people and the most tribalistic lots in the world!

You really need some lecturing cos the bedrock of your education is now questionable.

YOU NEED HELP ! cool
Re: NNPC Says Osinbajo Gave Approval For N640 Billion Contract;VP Office Keeps Mum by OritaIbadan: 8:46am On Oct 12, 2017
This is one of the reasons some christian doesn't want to go into politics. Politicians will always drag you to the mud, now what do you want Osinbajo to do? Deny he didn't give such approval? I don't think that will be easy to without implicating his principal. I pray God continue to grant him wisdom that he needs to keep his faith and his job

2 Likes

Re: NNPC Says Osinbajo Gave Approval For N640 Billion Contract;VP Office Keeps Mum by Nobody: 8:53am On Oct 12, 2017
imam Jubrin don rope the pastor Ossy into the mess?
The saga continues!
wat a country!!

3 Likes

Re: NNPC Says Osinbajo Gave Approval For N640 Billion Contract;VP Office Keeps Mum by Nobody: 8:53am On Oct 12, 2017
My dear VP, if u know what is good for you continue to maintain this policy of deliberate ambiguity(do not confirm nor deny). If not they are planning to come for you too.

1 Like

Re: NNPC Says Osinbajo Gave Approval For N640 Billion Contract;VP Office Keeps Mum by omooba969(m): 8:54am On Oct 12, 2017
harmless011:

This guys should just give it up already, it is glaring that the contract was awarded under dubious circumstance so trying to twist the narratives shows that they think we are all zombies.
I know EFCC will form deaf and dumb.last last Buhari will form a committee to investigate and the outcome we already know.
This government seem to have taken corruption to an unprecedented level while at the same time claiming to fight corruption.
What an irony!

The ideology of party politics/interests, sectionalism & PMB's indecisiveness to take the bull by its horn in tackling corruption has brought us here.

BUHARI's purported garment of integrity has now been soil.

What a pity ! cool

1 Like

Re: NNPC Says Osinbajo Gave Approval For N640 Billion Contract;VP Office Keeps Mum by edupedia: 8:55am On Oct 12, 2017
SalamRushdie:
Hahahahaha the gaffe and miscalculation made in Baru's response implicated the cabal further because Buhari wasn't even in the country when Baru claims he got the approval , the Daura cabal under the guidance of Buhari has shamelessly changed direction once again hahahahahahah this time implicating the office of the Vice President who is very aware that this is a huge lie because such approval could only have happened in an FEC meeting and Kachikwu being the substantive Minister of Petroleum in Buhari's absence would have been the one to pitch the presentation to the then acting president....Walahi the Buhari govt is the fantastic four of fantastical corruption , deceit and lies

....whatever u say won't work cause u Igbos in particular are only trying to be deceitful...your PDP people were caught hands down so your strategy now is to say any contract mentioned at NNPC is corrupt...u are trying to make mumu of all of us by saying money has been stolen even when Kachiku himself did not say so...His main grouse was more of insurbodination but your intention is to put on white paint on your PDP masters....keep playing your yeye games...inky an audit report as was done in the case if Duezani can prove corruption...until then keep writing your rubbish and IPOB nonsense....
Re: NNPC Says Osinbajo Gave Approval For N640 Billion Contract;VP Office Keeps Mum by SalamRushdie: 8:57am On Oct 12, 2017
edupedia:

....whatever u say won't work cause u Igbos in particular are only trying to be deceitful...your PDP people were caught hands down so your strategy now is to say any contract mentioned at NNPC is corrupt...u are trying to make mumu of all of us by saying money has been stolen even when Kachiku himself did not say so...Hus main grouse was more of insurbodination but your intention is to put on white paint on your PDP masters....keep playing your yeye games...inky an audit report as was done in the case if Duezani can prove corruption...until then keep writing your rubbish and IPOB nonsense....

You need to grow beyond this myopic thing of attributing everything to tribe and party , for your info I was part of those who voted for Buhari so don't sat waht you don't know ..

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: NNPC Says Osinbajo Gave Approval For N640 Billion Contract;VP Office Keeps Mum by Bizibi(m): 9:01am On Oct 12, 2017
Jesusloveyou:
You can remembered when baru run to London for the approval, but buhari sent him away.
Maybe kachikwu could not remembered when he presented the contract to fec, or he was absent when the issue were been discussed in fec.
IPods should go and die.
mtcheeeeeew!!!

2 Likes

Re: NNPC Says Osinbajo Gave Approval For N640 Billion Contract;VP Office Keeps Mum by Adebowale89(m): 9:02am On Oct 12, 2017
libertyhope2017:
Afonjas have now switched sides...they are now supporting Kachukwu side because the Cabal are trying to pin it on their son Osinbajo...LOL. Before now, they say Baru is right because the victim is Igbo. This is how their brain works...until it happens to our own, we don't give a damn if it's happening to others. Like the military vaccine issue, they are supporting the military now but as soon the vaccine is implicated in the death of their own, then they will turn against the military; that's how afonja brain works. Confused people and the most tribalistic lots in the world!

which of the afonja said baru was right because you people won't stop to amaze me with your hasty generalisation.

we don't abhor crimes, if he's found wanting in the scene of the approval, let his office be probe

so what's special in investigating someone, is investigation consistent with castigation coz I don't get your illiteracy point

ode

1 Like

Re: NNPC Says Osinbajo Gave Approval For N640 Billion Contract;VP Office Keeps Mum by Bizibi(m): 9:04am On Oct 12, 2017
edupedia:

....whatever u say won't work cause u Igbos in particular are only trying to be deceitful...your PDP people were caught hands down so your strategy now is to say any contract mentioned at NNPC is corrupt...u are trying to make mumu of all of us by saying money has been stolen even when Kachiku himself did not say so...His main grouse was more of insurbodination but your intention is to put on white paint on your PDP masters....keep playing your yeye games...inky an audit report as was done in the case if Duezani can prove corruption...until then keep writing your rubbish and IPOB nonsense....
God oh!!!!! Tell me you didn't create this one.......

2 Likes

Re: NNPC Says Osinbajo Gave Approval For N640 Billion Contract;VP Office Keeps Mum by Jaabioro(m): 9:09am On Oct 12, 2017
The stench of foul odour ooze is getting sticker
Re: NNPC Says Osinbajo Gave Approval For N640 Billion Contract;VP Office Keeps Mum by amazingspiderma: 9:16am On Oct 12, 2017
The truth has to be said just once to stick. But lies need to updated with time.

Lying makes you work overtime, because you have edit all your version of story when no one is asking you. You get butterflies in your stomach when someone stirs at you. It hard been NNPC boss right now.

What am trying to say is that lying is cheap but way too expensive to maintain.

4 Likes

Re: NNPC Says Osinbajo Gave Approval For N640 Billion Contract;VP Office Keeps Mum by Cajal(m): 9:29am On Oct 12, 2017
DutchBruh:

Exactly,Kachikwu would have been to one to present it at the FEC meeting and Osibanjo would have approved it. We need an independent investigation,I don't trust the Senate to carry out a thorough investigation.
...but guys should allow d office of the v.p.to respond...ahhjj....NigeriansNigerians....these are basic things

1 Like

Re: NNPC Says Osinbajo Gave Approval For N640 Billion Contract;VP Office Keeps Mum by Duru009(m): 9:35am On Oct 12, 2017
Even the so called Osinbajo is not even a saint...

1 Like

Re: NNPC Says Osinbajo Gave Approval For N640 Billion Contract;VP Office Keeps Mum by humilitypays(m): 9:35am On Oct 12, 2017
The problem Nigeria have is Saudi Arabia. They give northerners encouragement and liver. Northern leaders want to live like their Saudi Arabian mentors who are lazy, brainless and so naive to global innovation and technology but rely hugely on crude oil resources.

These Arab people that our northern brothers look up to as mentor are so lazy....they don't think about inventing anything to help mankind or to make the world a better, safer place to live....their only worry is religion...how their religion can expand to every part of the world....and they offer nothing.... They don't even research or develop new technologies, Europeans, Indians, Chinese and Americans think and create things for them...their own is to consume and store paper currency and buy exotic things and donate to inhumane organizations to carry out terror around the world.

They are the people our northern brethrens emulate, so how can Nigeria develop with them init

Take away crude oil, northern Nigeria will beg to divide Nigeria because the truth is; they hate everything south; be it Igbo, Yoruba, Ijaw, Urhobo, Bini, Efik, Calabar, etc.

They know that they are lazy and not intelligent or creative enough to create wealth with their God given brain and talent....so they rely hugely on politics as a cutting corner to looting national Commonwealth of Nigerians.

According to Abraham Maslow, politics or power is the last need of a man after he has met all other of his needs...which means that leadership and politics should be for well achieved men who were successful in their human endeavor...now in what human endeavor was Buhari successful to lead a nation as populous as Nigeria

In what human endeavor or field was Rotimi Amaechi successful before he became a governor and now minister of transport

These are the people making decisions and policies for smart Nigerians

Buhari couldn't add extra educational certificate to his academic career even after 30years.....whether by honors o merit...Buhari has no known successful business of his own even after retiring as a military governor, military general, former military head of state and former petroleum minister....this is a clear indication of a lazy man, a failed man who has nothing to offer aside shooting guns and throwing grenade. Such a man can't lead a group talk more of a nation but some tribalistic and religious bigots in Nigeria made him president.

Check all the world leaders today, they are accomplished men, successful entrepreneurs and business magnets who joined politics to better the lives of their people not to go and steal for their children and uborn generation like we have in Nigeria.

Until Nigerians stop voting people based on their tribe and religion, believe me, Nigeria will continue to be ruled by empty barrels that came to loot and go! angry

No wonder they love Osinbajo....he is the kind of man they can manipulate and give a pat on the back while he smiles sheepishly in pains angry

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: NNPC Says Osinbajo Gave Approval For N640 Billion Contract;VP Office Keeps Mum by netflicks(m): 9:38am On Oct 12, 2017
Pls where is EFCC and DSS.. .. grin
Re: NNPC Says Osinbajo Gave Approval For N640 Billion Contract;VP Office Keeps Mum by seunmsg(m): 9:41am On Oct 12, 2017
It is illegal for the president or acting president to give unilateral approval for contract above $20million. The power to approve such contracts belongs to FEC and not the president. This revelation is really troubling.

1 Like

Re: NNPC Says Osinbajo Gave Approval For N640 Billion Contract;VP Office Keeps Mum by teemy(m): 9:50am On Oct 12, 2017
the senate might pick grounds for impeachment if the president was still signing contracts when he had laid down powers. i don't see this drama ending any time soon, rather more issues would arise and we have to talk more on how sincere govt must run
Re: NNPC Says Osinbajo Gave Approval For N640 Billion Contract;VP Office Keeps Mum by Reference(m): 10:01am On Oct 12, 2017
nawtyme:
Osibanjo should better speak up and save his heads, otherwise he will be used as the "scapegoat" or "sacrificial lamb" at the end of the day.

I have said it before and will say it again, Nigeria cannot be repaired.

Before you quote me please know that I have headache ọooo.

Absolutely. That is what we have been saying for years. Corruption is so endemic, systemic and intrinsic that no repairs can be done to the Nigerian state. It is either reconstruction or total demolition. Those who have called for surgeon Buhari to save a septic patient while lying in the same infecting cesspit have no idea that they should be calling for a vicar and an undertaker instead. Just wasting their time. By 2019 everyone will be demystified. It is pastors turn to have his feet roasted. Tomorrow they will tell us how much his commission was.
Re: NNPC Says Osinbajo Gave Approval For N640 Billion Contract;VP Office Keeps Mum by FriendNG: 10:02am On Oct 12, 2017
Jesusloveyou:
IPods should go and die.

Nobody is talking of missing money because no money was missing. The entire Nigerian foreign reserve is $30Bn. So $25Bn cannot be missing.

It is a matter contract awarded which worth certain amount.
Re: NNPC Says Osinbajo Gave Approval For N640 Billion Contract;VP Office Keeps Mum by adem30: 10:04am On Oct 12, 2017
Keballl:

Stop being shameless. The same budget that was suspended until the cabals gave Osunbade express rights to sign it after much pressure from the populace.

It is even probable Osunbade never signed that budget but was cajoled to play along.

This scandal have shown how shameless dishonest the Buhari regime is.

Your reasoning is so shameful. You just sit at one corner of your house and create a fiction then come online to tell us what's happening in the Aso Rock, while none of your generation have pass through it gate b4
Re: NNPC Says Osinbajo Gave Approval For N640 Billion Contract;VP Office Keeps Mum by yaki84: 10:04am On Oct 12, 2017
BiafraIShere:
Chai, just look at a human being. Is this one God's creation too?
that one na volcano erupt am comot from him belle.
Re: NNPC Says Osinbajo Gave Approval For N640 Billion Contract;VP Office Keeps Mum by aolawale025: 10:05am On Oct 12, 2017
Even Osibanjo cannot approve a contract of such magnitude. FEC does. Was it brought to FEC? When?
Re: NNPC Says Osinbajo Gave Approval For N640 Billion Contract;VP Office Keeps Mum by 4pppp(m): 10:07am On Oct 12, 2017
nawtyme:
Osibanjo should better speak up and save his heads, otherwise he will be used as the "scapegoat" or "sacrificial lamb" at the end of the day.

I have said it before and will say it again, Nigeria cannot be repaired.

Before you quote me please know that I have headache ọooo.
hahahaa funny
Re: NNPC Says Osinbajo Gave Approval For N640 Billion Contract;VP Office Keeps Mum by Guyman02: 10:07am On Oct 12, 2017
SalamRushdie:
Hahahahaha the gaffe and miscalculation made in Baru's response implicated the cabal further because Buhari wasn't even in the country when Baru claims he got the approval , the Daura cabal under the guidance of Buhari has shamelessly changed direction once again hahahahahahah this time implicating the office of the Vice President who is very aware that this is a huge lie because such approval could only have happened in an FEC meeting and Kachikwu being the substantive Minister of Petroleum in Buhari's absence would have been the one to pitch the presentation to the then acting president....Walahi the Buhari govt is the fantastic four of fantastical corruption , deceit and lies

You are correct. Baru stated that he reports to the Minister of Petroleum (Buhari) and in Buharis absence Kachikwu became the substantive minister who should have presented it to Osinbajo at FEC for approval, but it was obvious that the approval was signed in London when Buhari was not performing the functions of the president which is illegal.
This one don catch them for threat, we expect more front and back

3 Likes

Re: NNPC Says Osinbajo Gave Approval For N640 Billion Contract;VP Office Keeps Mum by totorimi: 10:08am On Oct 12, 2017
When matters gets to this level just know that money have been lost somehow.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Kaduna Shutdown: FG Intervenes As El-Rufai, Labour Remain Adamant / Another Injustice Against Igbos As Common Entrance Cut Off Mark Is Released / Some Obidients Played The Script Of Others Pushing For Interim Gov - Soyinka

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.