Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,275 members, 7,836,234 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:55 PM

DJ Cuppy Finally Admits She And Victor Anichebe Have Broken Up - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / DJ Cuppy Finally Admits She And Victor Anichebe Have Broken Up (545 Views)

Cuppy Reacts To Victor Anichebe' Marriage Introduction / Victor Anichebe Replaces DJ Cuppy With New White Chick / DJ Cuppy And Victor Anichebe Breakup. Become Cool Exes (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

DJ Cuppy Finally Admits She And Victor Anichebe Have Broken Up by stelruby: 5:52am On Oct 12, 2017

So all this while ehn DJ Cuppy has been using people’s mind to play abi? Choi

So after denying reports that she and Victor Anichebe are still together, the billionaire daughter finally said the truth

Florence Otedola popularly DJ Cuppy, finally admitted that she and footballer, Victor Anichebe have broken up. She disclosed this during an interview today with Beat FM. And this is barely a week after she hinted they were still an item. Hian.

Cuppy says they broke up because of time difference as he lives in China while she is in London. According to her, they resolved to be friendly exes.

“I literally do not have a boo. I and Victor are not together anymore. The picture I put up recently was a picture of us when we were together. We are still friends. People find it so weird” she said
On why they stopped dating, Cuppy said;

“I feel like we just…He lives in China, I moved here. Time difference. It was really difficult. Anyone that knows footballers know that their schedules are crazy and my schedule is also crazy. So it was just difficult but he is such a great guy”.

Read more: https://www.amore.ng/dj-cuppy-finally-admits-she-and-victor-anichebe-have-broken-up/
Re: DJ Cuppy Finally Admits She And Victor Anichebe Have Broken Up by kettykin: 6:28am On Oct 12, 2017
So Igbo guy don chop this one clean mouth, I love Igbo guys and they will not make an issue out of it
Re: DJ Cuppy Finally Admits She And Victor Anichebe Have Broken Up by naijawisdom(m): 6:35am On Oct 12, 2017
but he is such a great guy

that is maturity in a sense
Re: DJ Cuppy Finally Admits She And Victor Anichebe Have Broken Up by uzoormah(m): 6:38am On Oct 12, 2017
Ok

(1) (Reply)

FG Ordered To Pay Actress, 2 Others N18m For Arresting And Tagging Them Prostitu / ‘my Comedy Skits Was Just Strategy To Promote My Song ‘yeba’- Kiss Daniel / SO SAD! Tagbo’s Father Is Late, His Mother Currently Battling Stroke

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.