Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,657 members, 7,809,483 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:26 AM

See What A Facebook User Posted About Nnamdi Kanu. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See What A Facebook User Posted About Nnamdi Kanu. (1037 Views)

See What A Man Saw In Abuja About Nnamdi Kanu(photos) / What A Yoruba Christian Said About Nnamdi Kanu Now And Got 1000 likes (Pictures) / Hear What A Muslim Have To Say About Nnamdi Kanu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See What A Facebook User Posted About Nnamdi Kanu. by FromZeroToHero(m): 6:21am On Oct 12, 2017
Savage

Re: See What A Facebook User Posted About Nnamdi Kanu. by Nobody: 6:29am On Oct 12, 2017
kanu is in somewhere Fuccccck pusssssszy!
Re: See What A Facebook User Posted About Nnamdi Kanu. by Jumbus31(m): 7:17am On Oct 12, 2017
We plateau much in this country. I heard he's in the creek though.
Re: See What A Facebook User Posted About Nnamdi Kanu. by oldfoolnigger(m): 7:28am On Oct 12, 2017
lol...the irony of it is that this same dude saying this now might be among those singing his praises when the going was not this rough....
I told my friends that Nnamdi KANU is the greatest scam of the century but they unanimously agreed that I'm an Igbo with Hausa blood...where is Nnamdi KANU now?..........hahaha.... He yaf taken to his clean heels...After leading some of his tribesmen to their untimely death all he could do was to go into hiding... He even boasted that he can lay down his life if that can help them actualize their Biafra dreams

contrary opinions will be highly wlcd too
Re: See What A Facebook User Posted About Nnamdi Kanu. by FlySly05: 7:30am On Oct 12, 2017
Please leave the man and let him enjoy his hiatus.
Re: See What A Facebook User Posted About Nnamdi Kanu. by DrGoodman: 7:31am On Oct 12, 2017
Whatever happened to Nnamdi Kanu might happen to many other people from every part of Nigeria.

Tompolo
El zakzaky
Nnamdi Kanu
Who next grin
Re: See What A Facebook User Posted About Nnamdi Kanu. by FlySly05: 7:32am On Oct 12, 2017
oldfoolnigger:
lol...the irony of it is that this same dude saying this now might be among those singing his praises when the going was not this rough....
I told my friends that Nnamdi KANU is the greatest scam of the century but they unanimously agreed that I'm an Igbo with Hausa blood...where is Nnamdi KANU now?..........hahaha.... He yaf taken to his clean heels...After leading some of his tribesmen to their untimely death all he could do was to go into hiding... He even boasted that he can lay down his life if that can help them actualize their Biafra dreams

He who fights and flee lives to fight another day. But that don't make them a hero after fleeing though.
Re: See What A Facebook User Posted About Nnamdi Kanu. by Nobody: 9:37am On Oct 12, 2017
DrGoodman:
Whatever happened to Nnamdi Kanu might happen to many other people from every part of Nigeria.

Tompolo
El zakzaky
Nnamdi Kanu
Who next grin
is Tomopolo dead?

What I know is that the Govt is still looking for him.
Re: See What A Facebook User Posted About Nnamdi Kanu. by DrGoodman: 9:42am On Oct 12, 2017
Cacawa2:
is Tomopolo dead?

What I know is that the Govt is still looking for him.

cheesy grin wake up grin

They will continue to look for him and Nnamdi Kanu till the next 100 years grin

Nnamdi Kanu that his house was surrounded while he was inside has now become breeze and flew away like a bird grin tell us another lie please grin
Re: See What A Facebook User Posted About Nnamdi Kanu. by Nobody: 9:44am On Oct 12, 2017
DrGoodman:

cheesy grin wake up grin

They will continue to look for him and Nnamdi Kanu till the next 100 years grin

Nnamdi Kanu that his house was surrounded while he was inside has now become breeze and flew away like a bird grin tell us another lie please grin
But the news going around is that Tompolo outsmarted the Fed Govt and so the Fed Govt has stopped searching for him.
Re: See What A Facebook User Posted About Nnamdi Kanu. by DrGoodman: 9:49am On Oct 12, 2017
Cacawa2:
But the news going around is that Tompolo outsmarted the Fed Govt and so the Fed Govt has stopped searching for him.

Yes, that's what happens when a government uses propaganda as an official government policy.

Use your brain my guy. Don't let them think all of us are dunce
Re: See What A Facebook User Posted About Nnamdi Kanu. by magoo10(m): 9:53am On Oct 12, 2017
Nnamdi KANU will continue to torment haters even in their sleep.

One thing is certain ,he will always love in the hearts of Ndigbo,his name is already written in gold.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

South South & South East Control Nigerian Nespapers / Attack On APC Govt: Presidency Hits Back At Jonathan / Do We Have A Serial Killer On Rampage In Nigeria?? Read And Judge For Yourself.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.