Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,512 members, 7,819,853 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:26 AM

Rev. Ntia I. Ntia Of Full Life Christian Center Survives A Car Accident In Uyo - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Rev. Ntia I. Ntia Of Full Life Christian Center Survives A Car Accident In Uyo (921 Views)

Rev. Ntia And Wife, Ukamaka Laurie Survive A Ghastly Car Accident (video) / Reverend Jim Hogan Survives Accident That Claimed 6 Lives / All 22 Church Doctrines Of Deeper Life Christian Ministry (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rev. Ntia I. Ntia Of Full Life Christian Center Survives A Car Accident In Uyo by premium9ja(m): 9:11pm On Mar 06, 2021
Senior Pastor of Full Life Christian Center reportedly survived a ghastly car accident in the city of Uyo, Akwa ibom State Nigeria.

The Reverend Ntia I. Ntia was involved in a drastic motor accident earlier today in Uyo.

The collision involving two vehicles happened on the March 6, 2021 at about some minutes to 11am at IBB Road in Uyo, the state capital, opposite the small gate of the Idongesit Nkanga Secretariat. This collision was between an ashed coloured Lexus jeep and a red Murano.

This event took place after the one hour victory praise session and neighborhood evangelism that he hosted at his church which is also the 6th day of their 7 days fasting.

And to the God be the glory, the 48-year-old Pastor, Ntia came out unhurt and healthy despite the fact that the car capsized and was rushed to the hospital.

Source: https://premium9ja.com/video-rev-ntia-i-ntia-of-full-life-christian-center-survives-a-car-accident-in-uyo/

Re: Rev. Ntia I. Ntia Of Full Life Christian Center Survives A Car Accident In Uyo by Righteousness2(m): 9:43pm On Mar 06, 2021
The angel of the LORD encampeth round about them that fear him, and delivereth them

The Hand of the ALMIGHTY GOD has Preserved his Servant! We Return All the Glory to GOD!
Praise GOD!
Praise GOD!
Praise GOD!
Re: Rev. Ntia I. Ntia Of Full Life Christian Center Survives A Car Accident In Uyo by SanctifiedSista(f): 10:08pm On Mar 06, 2021
Glory to GOD for not allowing d devil have d final say
Re: Rev. Ntia I. Ntia Of Full Life Christian Center Survives A Car Accident In Uyo by ikorodureporta: 5:05am On Mar 07, 2021
Time never reach
Re: Rev. Ntia I. Ntia Of Full Life Christian Center Survives A Car Accident In Uyo by chatinent: 5:12am On Mar 07, 2021
ikorodureporta:
Time never reach

It has zilch to do with time.

SanctifiedSista:
Glory to GOD for not allowing d devil have d final say
Bringing the devil into everything is not a last resort to every bad. Sometimes, we cause our problems. It could be by over-speeding, getting drunk, or being in right places at wrong times. Of course, we should value our life at all times.

Righteousness2:
The angel of the LORD encampeth round about them that fear him, and delivereth them

The Hand of the ALMIGHTY GOD has Preserved his Servant! We Return All the Glory to GOD!
Praise GOD!
Praise GOD!
Praise GOD!

If sb had an accident and died, is the devil to be blamed?
Re: Rev. Ntia I. Ntia Of Full Life Christian Center Survives A Car Accident In Uyo by Made619(m): 7:01am On Mar 07, 2021
A thousand may fall by our left and ten thousand by our right but it will not come near us, only with our eyes shall we behold the reward of the wicked.

Glory to God.

(1) (Reply)

Gay American Man Remembers How Gay Fulani Man Tried To Convert Him To Islam / Why Is Juju Either Red Or Black Pieces Of Clothing? / Knowing Who Is A Christian Or A Muslim

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.