Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,741 members, 7,831,366 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 05:45 PM

Beautiful Lady Kneels To Propose To Her Boyfriend In Front Of Crowd (photos) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Beautiful Lady Kneels To Propose To Her Boyfriend In Front Of Crowd (photos) (3566 Views)

Lady Kneels Down As Her Fiancé Proposes To Her (Pix) / Lady Kneels Down To Accept Boyfriend's Marriage Proposal / Lady Kneels To Ask Her Boyfriend To Marry Her In Public And Gets A Yes From Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Beautiful Lady Kneels To Propose To Her Boyfriend In Front Of Crowd (photos) by IamHeWrites: 8:30am On Oct 12, 2017
A beautiful young lady left her boyfriend shocked and excited after she proposed to him by herself in front of a crowd.

The boyfriend was caught unawares as she proposed to him in public with many people watching.

The flabbergasted boyfriend had to compensate her braveness with a kiss…

News Via; http://www.torimill.com/2017/10/beautiful-lady-kneels-to-propose-to-her.html

Lalasticlala Seun MissyB Mynd44 Ijebabe

Re: Beautiful Lady Kneels To Propose To Her Boyfriend In Front Of Crowd (photos) by IamHeWrites: 8:31am On Oct 12, 2017
And some NL babes be like I cant... Never! cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Beautiful Lady Kneels To Propose To Her Boyfriend In Front Of Crowd (photos) by luminouz(m): 8:34am On Oct 12, 2017
Dingbang....what ya have to say about this huh?? grin
Re: Beautiful Lady Kneels To Propose To Her Boyfriend In Front Of Crowd (photos) by UbanmeUdie: 8:36am On Oct 12, 2017
shocked

It certainly didn't happen in Nigeria,
Therefore, it is no news at all!

4 Likes

Re: Beautiful Lady Kneels To Propose To Her Boyfriend In Front Of Crowd (photos) by dingbang(m): 8:39am On Oct 12, 2017
luminouz:
Dingbang....what ya have to say about this huh?? grin
lol... All these kneeling down rubbish ain't necessary... Person wey go cheat go cheat..

4 Likes

Re: Beautiful Lady Kneels To Propose To Her Boyfriend In Front Of Crowd (photos) by luminouz(m): 8:40am On Oct 12, 2017
dingbang:
lol... All these kneeling down rubbish ain't necessary... Person wey go cheat go cheat..
grin grin
Re: Beautiful Lady Kneels To Propose To Her Boyfriend In Front Of Crowd (photos) by Divay22(f): 8:41am On Oct 12, 2017
If Muhammad refuses to go to the mountain, then the mountain will go to Muhammad..

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Lady Kneels To Propose To Her Boyfriend In Front Of Crowd (photos) by princealexndre(m): 8:41am On Oct 12, 2017
A lesson to Nigeria girls, they will be waiting till the guy finds another person, too much pride.
Re: Beautiful Lady Kneels To Propose To Her Boyfriend In Front Of Crowd (photos) by IamHeWrites: 8:48am On Oct 12, 2017
Divay22:
If Muhammad refuses to go to the mountain, then the mountain will go to Muhammad..

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Lady Kneels To Propose To Her Boyfriend In Front Of Crowd (photos) by Nobody: 8:52am On Oct 12, 2017
Mtchewwwwww......
Re: Beautiful Lady Kneels To Propose To Her Boyfriend In Front Of Crowd (photos) by Adaumunocha(f): 8:57am On Oct 12, 2017
Our men are not mentally ready for such... Maybe next 100yrs or so

3 Likes

Re: Beautiful Lady Kneels To Propose To Her Boyfriend In Front Of Crowd (photos) by IamHeWrites: 9:01am On Oct 12, 2017
princealexndre:
A lesson to Nigeria girls, they will be waiting till the guy finds another person, too much pride.

Pride go kuku kii dem

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Lady Kneels To Propose To Her Boyfriend In Front Of Crowd (photos) by swiz123(m): 9:01am On Oct 12, 2017
Adaumunocha:
Our men actually will never be ready for you

6 Likes

Re: Beautiful Lady Kneels To Propose To Her Boyfriend In Front Of Crowd (photos) by LifeofAirforce(m): 9:04am On Oct 12, 2017
So who's going to pay for all the wedding expenses ?

The lady who proposed or the man ?

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Lady Kneels To Propose To Her Boyfriend In Front Of Crowd (photos) by Adaumunocha(f): 9:04am On Oct 12, 2017
swiz123:

Our men actually will never be ready for you
Hhhhhhmmmm don't even know where to start with this oponu... Jumping into my mention to spew such negative talk. Ohooo! See eh people get snuffed out for what u just did. Be careful!
Re: Beautiful Lady Kneels To Propose To Her Boyfriend In Front Of Crowd (photos) by IamHeWrites: 9:05am On Oct 12, 2017
Adaumunocha:

Or una pride too much

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Lady Kneels To Propose To Her Boyfriend In Front Of Crowd (photos) by Adaumunocha(f): 9:06am On Oct 12, 2017
IamHeWrites:

Or una pride too much
Its the society we live in. Has nothing to do with pride.
Re: Beautiful Lady Kneels To Propose To Her Boyfriend In Front Of Crowd (photos) by Nobody: 9:10am On Oct 12, 2017
any nairaland babe wanna propose to me I'm single cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Beautiful Lady Kneels To Propose To Her Boyfriend In Front Of Crowd (photos) by IamHeWrites: 9:10am On Oct 12, 2017
Adaumunocha:
Its the society we live in. Has nothing to do with pride.

Hmm... Ok

Mynd44 Lalasticlala
Re: Beautiful Lady Kneels To Propose To Her Boyfriend In Front Of Crowd (photos) by IamHeWrites: 9:12am On Oct 12, 2017
ruggedised:
any nairaland babe wanna propose to me I'm single cheesy cheesy cheesy

undecided
Re: Beautiful Lady Kneels To Propose To Her Boyfriend In Front Of Crowd (photos) by lilmax(m): 9:13am On Oct 12, 2017
memories

this happened to me 21 years ago cool
Re: Beautiful Lady Kneels To Propose To Her Boyfriend In Front Of Crowd (photos) by DONFASZY(m): 10:18am On Oct 12, 2017
C format

If u lv me?u propose to me in front of crowd?or I wil break up wit u
Re: Beautiful Lady Kneels To Propose To Her Boyfriend In Front Of Crowd (photos) by IamHeWrites: 10:26am On Oct 12, 2017
lilmax:
memories
this happened to me 21 years ago cool

Wehdone
So u accept her proposal?

Lalasticlala Mynd44
Re: Beautiful Lady Kneels To Propose To Her Boyfriend In Front Of Crowd (photos) by Barzinime(m): 11:11am On Oct 12, 2017
Whats so special in your mention? Is your mention Bugatti that jumping into is so special..

Berra be careful cos im not feeling well this morning o
Adaumunocha:
Hhhhhhmmmm don't even know where to start with this oponu... Jumping into my mention to spew such negative talk. Ohooo! See eh people get snuffed out for what u just did. Be careful!

2 Likes

Re: Beautiful Lady Kneels To Propose To Her Boyfriend In Front Of Crowd (photos) by Referendum50(f): 11:13am On Oct 12, 2017
IamHeWrites:
And some NL babes be like I cant... Never! cheesy
that not how God designed it
Re: Beautiful Lady Kneels To Propose To Her Boyfriend In Front Of Crowd (photos) by CHAIRMANMAO(m): 11:17am On Oct 12, 2017
Definately not in Nigeria
Re: Beautiful Lady Kneels To Propose To Her Boyfriend In Front Of Crowd (photos) by LexngtonSteele: 11:26am On Oct 12, 2017
People would do anything for attention these days....NEXT!
Re: Beautiful Lady Kneels To Propose To Her Boyfriend In Front Of Crowd (photos) by chiraqDemon(m): 11:30am On Oct 12, 2017
Adaumunocha:
The women too are not. They are still waiting for a guy that will bring 100million dollars all diamond ring for them.
Re: Beautiful Lady Kneels To Propose To Her Boyfriend In Front Of Crowd (photos) by rex444(m): 11:34am On Oct 12, 2017
Barzinime:
Whats so special in your mention? Is your mention Bugatti that jumping into is so special..

Berra be careful cos im not feeling well this morning o
is the beef on yet?
Re: Beautiful Lady Kneels To Propose To Her Boyfriend In Front Of Crowd (photos) by Adaumunocha(f): 11:38am On Oct 12, 2017
chiraqDemon:

The women too are not. They are still waiting for a guy that will bring 100million dollars all diamond ring for them.
100m ring? You funny.
Re: Beautiful Lady Kneels To Propose To Her Boyfriend In Front Of Crowd (photos) by Nobody: 11:38am On Oct 12, 2017
Re: Beautiful Lady Kneels To Propose To Her Boyfriend In Front Of Crowd (photos) by dingbang(m): 11:42am On Oct 12, 2017
Adaumunocha:
trust me...its not necessary

(1) (2) (Reply)

Dear Men, Marriage Is Not The Greatest Achievement For A Woman! / Reply As A Boyfriend / Do You Remember This Lady? She Finally Smiled!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.