Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,001 members, 7,817,964 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:11 AM

Let's Be Honest, Moaning Moaners Are Just A Public Nuisance - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Let's Be Honest, Moaning Moaners Are Just A Public Nuisance (839 Views)

2 Prostitutes Fighting For Customer, Prostitutes Causing Public Nuisance & Noise / My Neighbor Sex Moaning Is Killing Me Help / "Moaning During Sex Is A Crime" - Ghanaian Lawyer Maurice Ampaw (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Let's Be Honest, Moaning Moaners Are Just A Public Nuisance by deturla: 9:19am On Oct 12, 2017
There is this girl and guy that lives on my street as live-in-lovers. They usually engage in their coital activity around 11pm every night.

Anytime they have s*x, the street never sleeps; the screams of ‘whoosh whoosh, don’t stop, you are killing me softly’ rents the air on a daily.

Well, I feel it is good hearing such sounds from a lady, it definitely means the guy knows how to hammer the various angles well and right.

What I am mad about is the incessant noise making every night. Constituting public nuisance and making guys like myself who haven’t had some *** in a while angry and frustrated.

Hey, you think I am jealous? Even if you say that, men, ‘na you know oh’. How can you be making me strong and h**d when I’m supposed to be thinking about the next photographs or the next blog post? You are selfish men!

I appreciate your sexual prowess and your enjoyment situation, but you should consider people that live close to you, for comfort. Sex is a sensitive and intimate activity,so it should remain intimate, and not loud to the extent of me having to hear, ‘I am cuuuuuuuming, around 11:15pm every night, Haba?‘ A little bit of self control here and there would not hurt, would it?

I asked a friend what his thoughts were and he said ‘I should learn to take a chill pill and enjoy the musical moaning, can you just imagine? He went further to say that the excitement of the love making is in the moaning. I don’t truly understand…LOL!

Incessant loud moaning during SEX should be deemed CRIMINAL ACTIVITY, you guys should not make a young man feeling uncomfortable every night! I just can’t be the one taking panadol for another person’s coital bliss.

What do you guys think? Share your thoughts

http://deedeesblog.com/moaning-moaners-are-just-public-nuisance/

1 Like

Re: Let's Be Honest, Moaning Moaners Are Just A Public Nuisance by Malayy(m): 9:41am On Oct 12, 2017
I think you are jobless and need to get a life..
Re: Let's Be Honest, Moaning Moaners Are Just A Public Nuisance by deturla: 9:43am On Oct 12, 2017
Malayy:
I think you are jobless and need to get a life..

Jobless at 11pm?

SMH.... Public nuisance!

2 Likes

Re: Let's Be Honest, Moaning Moaners Are Just A Public Nuisance by Nobody: 9:47am On Oct 12, 2017
no one can control how they moan
Re: Let's Be Honest, Moaning Moaners Are Just A Public Nuisance by AlexCk: 9:51am On Oct 12, 2017
Probably,

But honestly,.....

1 Like

Re: Let's Be Honest, Moaning Moaners Are Just A Public Nuisance by Nobody: 11:09am On Oct 12, 2017
Seriously,I don't know ladies can't control their moan during sex..

some will shout AHHHHHH,am mummmmy am dying ooo..I Love uuuuu baby.pls don't stop oooooo
Re: Let's Be Honest, Moaning Moaners Are Just A Public Nuisance by Nobody: 11:09am On Oct 12, 2017

some will shout AHHHHHH,mummmmy am dying ooo..I Love uuuuu baby.pls don't stop oooooo
Re: Let's Be Honest, Moaning Moaners Are Just A Public Nuisance by CHAIRMANMAO(m): 11:25am On Oct 12, 2017
gatelogic:

some will shout AHHHHHH,mummmmy am dying ooo..I Love uuuuu baby.pls don't stop oooooo
were you strafing a kid?

1 Like

Re: Let's Be Honest, Moaning Moaners Are Just A Public Nuisance by Nobody: 1:21pm On Oct 12, 2017
What is sex without moaning.
Just don't be stupid about it.
Re: Let's Be Honest, Moaning Moaners Are Just A Public Nuisance by deturla: 10:36am On Oct 13, 2017
MaritzaNL:
What is sex without moaning.

Just don't be stupid about it.

Stupid enough to be shouting in the middle of the night right?

Lalasticlala, how does your girlfriend moan sef?
Re: Let's Be Honest, Moaning Moaners Are Just A Public Nuisance by YoungDaNaval(m): 11:35am On Oct 13, 2017
Lalas247 come and tell us how you moan. is it ssssssshhh aaaaaaahh or suuuuuuuuiuh? Gist us abeg
Re: Let's Be Honest, Moaning Moaners Are Just A Public Nuisance by YoungDaNaval(m): 11:36am On Oct 13, 2017
Lalas247 come and tell us how you moan. is it ssssssshhh aaaaaaahh or suuuuuuuuiuh? Gist us abeg.
Re: Let's Be Honest, Moaning Moaners Are Just A Public Nuisance by Nobody: 12:54pm On Oct 13, 2017
The guy must be hitting it right mehn
Well op u should get this Beats headset..that shit is really loud, it'll keep the noise out..had a roomie like that sha..i'll be in the next room and she and he fwb likes this night sex.. I just put on my headset and sleep except if I truly want to listen to their soundtrack (at times I love listening to them wink).
Re: Let's Be Honest, Moaning Moaners Are Just A Public Nuisance by deturla: 5:06pm On Oct 14, 2017
mhizesther:
The guy must be hitting it right mehn
Well op u should get this Beats headset..that shit is really loud, it'll keep the noise out..had a roomie like that sha..i'll be in the next room and she and he fwb likes this night sex.. I just put on my headset and sleep except if I truly want to listen to their soundtrack (at times I love listening to them wink).

LOL..Okay.

(1) (Reply)

Ghanaians Are Uncivilized — Moesha Boduong / How To Have A Romantic Time With Your Boo / Woman Lands In Hot Soup For Giving Out Her Hubby’s Jeans To Watchman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.