Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,686 members, 7,844,253 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 05:12 PM

Semah G. Weifur: The Blind Liberian Boy Flavor Featured In "Most High" - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Semah G. Weifur: The Blind Liberian Boy Flavor Featured In "Most High" (57344 Views)

Flavour, His Daughters And Semah G Weifur, The Blind Liberian Singer (Photo) / Flavour, His Daughters And Semah G. Weifur, Blind Liberian Boy Chilling Together / Flavour With Semah G. Weifur And His Parents (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Semah G. Weifur: The Blind Liberian Boy Flavor Featured In "Most High" by dtruseeker(m): 10:34pm On Oct 12, 2017
Naughtytboy:
ur brain is paining u.. No one questions the giver of life. Mumu

That's your best answer?
Re: Semah G. Weifur: The Blind Liberian Boy Flavor Featured In "Most High" by tomdon(m): 10:35pm On Oct 12, 2017
Flavor has a good great heart
He's da best
Re: Semah G. Weifur: The Blind Liberian Boy Flavor Featured In "Most High" by GoldSomy: 10:54pm On Oct 12, 2017
dtruseeker:
Could someone explain to me why the merciful God let this boy "praising" him blind?

YOU WOULDN'T HAVE KNOWN HIM IF HE WAS NOT BLIND.
HE WOULDN'T HAVE MET FLAVOR OR EVEN SING LIKE THIS IF HE IS NOT BLIND. I DON'T MEAN I SUPPORT HIS BLINDNESS BUT IN EVERYTHING DOCTRINE MADE US UNDERSTAND THAT GOD HAVE REASON FOR EVERYTHING.

2 Likes

Re: Semah G. Weifur: The Blind Liberian Boy Flavor Featured In "Most High" by Nobody: 11:22pm On Oct 12, 2017
I am more glad about the genre of music he exposed the boy to..... Reasonable!

1 Like

Re: Semah G. Weifur: The Blind Liberian Boy Flavor Featured In "Most High" by braimeddy: 11:25pm On Oct 12, 2017
Flovour God bless you for what you did in this boy's life

1 Like

Re: Semah G. Weifur: The Blind Liberian Boy Flavor Featured In "Most High" by grandstar(m): 11:26pm On Oct 12, 2017
Mrkumareze:
Where are our posters sorry pastors. Make then heal this boi abeg

Read Matthew 24:24 for beta explanation
Re: Semah G. Weifur: The Blind Liberian Boy Flavor Featured In "Most High" by mosesjida(m): 12:03am On Oct 13, 2017
d guy is handsome and be probably doesn't deserves this...jah will one day restore ur sight

1 Like

Re: Semah G. Weifur: The Blind Liberian Boy Flavor Featured In "Most High" by Groovenaija360(m): 4:40am On Oct 13, 2017
Divay22:
Flavor really did a good job.

Davido and Wizkid be busy fighting over nothing..............Davido also be busy bragging and killing friends grin grin grin

Now he is in Hot soup
Re: Semah G. Weifur: The Blind Liberian Boy Flavor Featured In "Most High" by frubben(m): 6:38am On Oct 13, 2017
Egein:
Why can't our pastors heal this boy? Why can't popular figures like Cobhams Asuquo be healed by our miracle-working pastors?
cos dem miracle na arrangee.

1 Like

Re: Semah G. Weifur: The Blind Liberian Boy Flavor Featured In "Most High" by jacyhelen(f): 6:46am On Oct 13, 2017
Egein:
Why can't our pastors heal this boy? Why can't popular figures like Cobhams Asuquo be healed by our miracle-working pastors?

they cant naaa cos the boy no dey pay tithe naaa..lol

1 Like

Re: Semah G. Weifur: The Blind Liberian Boy Flavor Featured In "Most High" by FRANKOSKI(m): 6:59am On Oct 13, 2017
THY EYES SHALL OPEN ONE DAY AND GLORY WILL BE GIVEN UNTO GOD.
Re: Semah G. Weifur: The Blind Liberian Boy Flavor Featured In "Most High" by jacyhelen(f): 7:04am On Oct 13, 2017
This is the blind boy who sang MOST HIGH with Flavour!!
Can any Miracle Pastor heal him??..NO.
Its always Malachai 3 vs 10 every sunday!!!!!
Re: Semah G. Weifur: The Blind Liberian Boy Flavor Featured In "Most High" by jacyhelen(f): 7:15am On Oct 13, 2017
Slayer2:

Yes dear, something can be done, all you have to do is give him your eyes

grin

hahahahahahah
Re: Semah G. Weifur: The Blind Liberian Boy Flavor Featured In "Most High" by jacyhelen(f): 7:18am On Oct 13, 2017
wisepluto:
I want to invite him to the Healing School of Pastor Chris Oyakhilome. If his mum or guardian can visit www.enterthehealingschool.org his sight will be restored by the Power of God.

you want to steal the little money he made through the song with una malachai 3 vs 10.
10% of all his money..
May God catch una daady G.O
Re: Semah G. Weifur: The Blind Liberian Boy Flavor Featured In "Most High" by Divay22(f): 7:19am On Oct 13, 2017
Groovenaija360:

Davido and Wizkid be busy fighting over nothing..............Davido also be busy bragging and killing friends grin grin grin

Now he is in Hot soup
Lol
Please take him out o pls
Re: Semah G. Weifur: The Blind Liberian Boy Flavor Featured In "Most High" by Slayer2: 7:35am On Oct 13, 2017
ReneeNuttall:

U r wicked o,wetin I do u na?

grin
Re: Semah G. Weifur: The Blind Liberian Boy Flavor Featured In "Most High" by TeamSimple(m): 8:27am On Oct 13, 2017
Where are the miracle working pastors when you need them.. This boy is one of your own , help him regain his sight .
Re: Semah G. Weifur: The Blind Liberian Boy Flavor Featured In "Most High" by TeamSimple(m): 8:29am On Oct 13, 2017
GoldSomy:

YOU WOULDN'T HAVE KNOWN HIM IF HE WAS NOT BLIND.
HE WOULDN'T HAVE MET FLAVOR OR EVEN SING LIKE THIS IF HE IS NOT BLIND. I DON'T MEAN I SUPPORT HIS BLINDNESS BUT IN EVERYTHING DOCTRINE MADE US UNDERSTAND THAT GOD HAVE REASON FOR EVERYTHING.
i am a Muslim and what you just said is Valid 100%

1 Like

Re: Semah G. Weifur: The Blind Liberian Boy Flavor Featured In "Most High" by TeamSimple(m): 8:32am On Oct 13, 2017
stankezzy:
because they talk like you , they are so full of themselves that they always insult men of God , is it after insulting him that u will expect his God to help u? when idahosa was alife , he used to challenge doubters in life tv , God cannot heal somebody that does not believe , or do u expect d man of God to come to his house and beg him to be prayed for? The people Jesus healed went looking for him , were carried to him , few he was invited to their house
So you mean this little boy doesn't believe in God ? And he sang that verse from his heart. Or what exactly are you saying ?
Re: Semah G. Weifur: The Blind Liberian Boy Flavor Featured In "Most High" by rookiy(m): 9:00am On Oct 13, 2017
ReneeNuttall:
This boy is too cute to be blind.I can't stop listening to the heart breaking song they both sang together.
dem say person blind .u are saying is too cute to be blind ..so na ugly person fit blind
Re: Semah G. Weifur: The Blind Liberian Boy Flavor Featured In "Most High" by funnynation(m): 9:36am On Oct 13, 2017
Not forgetting Kenny Blind

Egein:
Re: Semah G. Weifur: The Blind Liberian Boy Flavor Featured In "Most High" by AlwaysUltraPad: 9:48am On Oct 13, 2017
ReneeNuttall:

Am just thinking if anything can be done to remedy his blindness
and Stevie Wonder and cobham are still blind?
Re: Semah G. Weifur: The Blind Liberian Boy Flavor Featured In "Most High" by AlwaysUltraPad: 9:49am On Oct 13, 2017
ReneeNuttall:
This boy is too cute to be blind.I can't stop listening to the heart breaking song they both sang together.
does any human deserve blindness that cute boy being blind is your concern?
Re: Semah G. Weifur: The Blind Liberian Boy Flavor Featured In "Most High" by Nwaikuku2(m): 3:39pm On Oct 13, 2017
I pray God that "made the blind man to see"will restore his sight

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Juliet Ibrahim: 'It Is Harder To Break Up With Someone You Have Slept With' / Drake, Billionaires Want To Be Kim Kardashian's Next Partner (Pics) / 5 Times Ada Jesus Called Rita Edochie Mother (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.