Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,793 members, 7,827,936 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 07:35 PM

King Kelly Exposes Laura Ikeji After She Sacked Him - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / King Kelly Exposes Laura Ikeji After She Sacked Him (50440 Views)

Laura Ikeji To Undergo Cosmetic Surgery Because Of Tonto Dikeh / Stunning New Photos Of Laura Ikeji Kanu / Laura Ikeji And Her Son, Ryan Kanu Adorable In New Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: King Kelly Exposes Laura Ikeji After She Sacked Him by cristianisraeli: 3:35pm On Oct 12, 2017
sonature1:

Laura Ikeji is not a blogger; Linda Ikeji is!

abeg wetin be their last name?all i see is ikeji
Re: King Kelly Exposes Laura Ikeji After She Sacked Him by Vado(m): 3:49pm On Oct 12, 2017
It is actually disgraceful for a man to look up to a woman for daily bread and pay cheque. Not to talk of one bossing you around and capable of executing your sack.

Crying all over the web space about a lady that ordinarily, should be in your "she can get it list". Its sad bro.
Re: King Kelly Exposes Laura Ikeji After She Sacked Him by bigfather(m): 3:53pm On Oct 12, 2017
ecton:
Linda Ikeji’s younger sister, Laura Ikeji has been called out by an Instagram user, @king_kelly58 who has revealed that Laura used him and sacked him after she promised to pay him handsomely and take him round the world.

TopPostNg.com has placed a call across to the young man who confirmed having more evidence at his disposal proving that Laura has done this to many others and not just himself.

In a phone chat with TopPostNg.com, kelly said: “She has been doing this to a lot of people, she use them as bait to get publicity and increase her followers. She makes numerous promises to people and she never fulfills them. I gave her the best and she used an excuse to cut me off because she didn’t want to pay me. I gave her some time, I’ve been calling her and she doesn’t pick my calls.

“She told me she loved my works and she was going to pay me handsomely and I’ll also get to travel round with her. After working for her, she shared my pictures on instagram without giving me credit. I left my previous job for her. I love her, I really love her family but I don’t like people taking me for granted. I gave her some time and she has not contacted me since.”

https://toppostng.com/2017/10/12/instagram-fine-boy-exposes-dirty-secretes-about-laura-ikeji-after-she-used-and-sacked-him-what-he-revealed-will-shock-you-see-photos/

See screenshots released by Kelly below:

Move on abeg !
Re: King Kelly Exposes Laura Ikeji After She Sacked Him by benniearinze: 5:24pm On Oct 12, 2017
They just wanted to advertise

Don't know why people are so dumb not to see it's a publicity stunt
Re: King Kelly Exposes Laura Ikeji After She Sacked Him by agarawu23(m): 5:45pm On Oct 12, 2017
toprealman:
money must be made! How do you think bloggers make money.....ever head of blackmail? This one na real gbedu.
as in eh...
Re: King Kelly Exposes Laura Ikeji After She Sacked Him by olamariamjonez(m): 6:22pm On Oct 12, 2017
Ijade orin dowe. Nobody hear anything before den fight o.
Re: King Kelly Exposes Laura Ikeji After She Sacked Him by IForgotMyLoginD(f): 8:09pm On Oct 12, 2017
Loool. Graduate of Mass Comm that can't even construct a sentence. So you praised Laura, and she became famous... How many followers you sef get? I'm sure na you make Linda Ikeji popular too. cheesy

Anyways, Jesus still loves you. grin
Re: King Kelly Exposes Laura Ikeji After She Sacked Him by onyokometer: 9:27pm On Oct 12, 2017
Send the 20k into my account let me give it back to Laura,haba how can she do that. Better still send it to o me sharpally make I go see and talk to her now. What a nonsense ignoramuse
Re: King Kelly Exposes Laura Ikeji After She Sacked Him by popefuse(m): 6:43am On Oct 13, 2017
Enn nw she own her biz and have every wright to sack anybody it surely happens,but what I don't understand here was that he claimed he loved her, In what sense? Or was he heart broken cus he was sacked? All is there any other skeleton in her cupboard he knew about? To me oo I think he has a kind of crush on her because that used word LOVE has coma
Re: King Kelly Exposes Laura Ikeji After She Sacked Him by BOWOTO(m): 9:12am On Oct 13, 2017
sinaj:
Hehehe

Anoda one loading grin
hello ma
Re: King Kelly Exposes Laura Ikeji After She Sacked Him by sinaj(f): 8:36am On Oct 16, 2017
Lexusgs430:

Abi you too get something to talk?
lol

I feel like blackmailing too grin
Re: King Kelly Exposes Laura Ikeji After She Sacked Him by sinaj(f): 8:39am On Oct 16, 2017
BOWOTO:

hello ma
Good morin my ex hubby
Re: King Kelly Exposes Laura Ikeji After She Sacked Him by Lexusgs430: 9:01am On Oct 16, 2017
sinaj:
lol

I feel like blackmailing too grin

Pls keep our secrets safe.......
Re: King Kelly Exposes Laura Ikeji After She Sacked Him by sinaj(f): 9:59am On Oct 16, 2017
Lexusgs430:

Pls keep our secrets safe.......
I feel like selling it to the highest bidder except u increase the pay tongue

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nnenna Nwabueze Shares Throwback Scene From 'Living In Bondage' & New Photos / ‘Why Dammy Krane Was Kicked Out Of 2face’s Record Label’ / Charly Boy On Smoking Weed: Fela No Smoke Igbo Pass Me, Naira Marley Apprentice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.