Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,597 members, 7,809,167 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:31 AM

Here Are Things You Don't Know About Angel Raphael - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Here Are Things You Don't Know About Angel Raphael (2011 Views)

Here Are Things You Don't Know About Ark Of Covenant -isi Arusi / Even As A Bible Reader, You Don't Know These Facts / Pastor David Elijah: What You Don't Know About The 'Bulletproof' Pastor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Here Are Things You Don't Know About Angel Raphael by bunbit23: 1:18pm On Oct 12, 2017
Today we are to have a discussion on archangel Raphael. Raphael is the angel of Wednesday. He is the archangel that preside over the affairs on Tuesday's. Archangel Raphael is the healer. His name’s meaning is “God Heals".
He is also known as "the divine physician”.

Archangel Raphael is the one who can heal physical, mental or spiritual problems. He healed Abraham after his circumcision. Raphael also healed Jacob’s dislocated hip.
Raphael appears holding a fish. The Bible says that it is the fish that Tobias caught when he was traveling to Media with Archangel Raphael.

On their journey, Tobias had no idea that he was traveling with an archangel. Raphael taught him how to use the smoke from the fish’s heart and liver to exorcise Tobias’ wife.

Then, before reveling himself, he thought Tobias how to use the gall of the fish to restore the eyesight of his father.
Due to this journey, Raphael became the protector angel of the travelers. Today we known and recognize him as a great guardian for travelers.
You can pray for his protection anytime you are going to a journey. He will keep you company and protect you.

Archangel Raphael is considered the Guardian Angel of humanity.
Raphael is the angel who helped Noah build the ark. Later, he gave Noah a medical book before they got ready for the flood.

Raphael is the angel who gave the special ring to Solomon. With the help of this ring, Solomon was able to control thousands of demons. These demons were working on Solomon’s big temple. They built it in only one night.

Click to join our Facebook group page
https://m.me/join/AbYehn2eYnBdRg5T

Re: Here Are Things You Don't Know About Angel Raphael by bunbit23: 1:19pm On Oct 12, 2017
What you need to know about your archangels and your angels. Now looking at spirituality and Christian belief today, you see a big gap.
The difference is clear.
Christianity lack true spiritual formation and knowledge leading to deception.
How many of you knew about Solomon's ring?
The magic power found on it!
Solomon upon his wisdom was given a ring which helped him built the temple. This ring variously gave Solomon the power to command demons and to speak with animals. Due to the proverbial wisdom of Solomon, his signet ring, or its supposed design, came to be seen as an amulet or
talisman.
The ring was made from brass and iron, and the two parts were used to seal written commands to good and evil spirits respectively.

Archangel Raphael is the first angel who entered the Bethesda pool. The person who entered it next was instantly cured by his disease.

Archangel Raphael is very often seen at ill patients. He takes care of people who suffer from health issues. You can ask for his help anytime you or your loved ones have health problems. He loves to heal and teach others to heal. He can teach you to heal yourself and others. The spiritual healers very often ask for Raphael’s help and protection before a healing session.

This is light house of wisdom where knowledge rules. Its all about spiritual information, enlightenment to help build your spiritual state. Knowledge is power and the power you need to do exploit. Without knowledge, you can't exercise power. Without power your existence is null and void. Without power, you are like an empty vessels which makes most noise as a result of emptiness. Prepare yourself to become who you were meant to be.

You are a being, a human being. There's a purpose for your creation. The most high never make a mistake therefore your presence wasn't by coincidence. It was by divine mandate. I charge you to leave up to mandate.
Be a man and a woman of inspiration. Take a bold spiritual step to overcome your present state. I don't care and never want to know your state of been all am sure is that you are great. As a human being, let the purpose of his creation be made manifest in you. Don't give up while its not time to do so. Shun to succumb to your enemies plot.
You have an angel.
Your guardians are there for you. They are here for you. It's your duty and responsibility to recognize them while they take up your cause.
Re: Here Are Things You Don't Know About Angel Raphael by bunbit23: 1:21pm On Oct 12, 2017
Avoid being victim of religious bigotry. They are weak and ignorant activities. Powerless and nonentity in the realm of spirit. They have nothing to offer if not to rip you apart. They can't afford a meal without your support. They can't earn a living without your contribution. They have no power as assumed. Why must you follow the powerless? Why must you be with them?
You need nothing to become the man if not knowledge. I mean spiritual knowledge!
That's all you need to become the man and woman of your dream
Why not seek for it now?
Go for spiritual information not for self acclaimed spiritual directors. They are blind in spirit and can't lead you anywhere hence they know no where. What I know I have said and shall keep saying it till infinity. Truth is bitter but can't avoid to say it.
You have angels!
And I think that's all you needs to give your life a meaning!
They are like rain to the crops.
Sun to the earth.
They are dew in the morning.
They are the stars that give light in dark hour.
Know your angels!
They are the most powerful.
Call them upon trouble and tribulations.
Call them by their names according to their individuals responsibilities.
I have given your the key which you needed to invoke them.
Why not take a step and avoid complaints.
What is that you are lookin for that the angels won't show you?
Your inability to get them is as a result of your ignorant.
This is light house of wisdom where knowledge rules
We let you know the truth.
We guide you by spiritual steps. Welcome to light house of wisdom. Have a good day as you enjoy your angels teaching.
Pls do your best to read bible always. Make angels your great companion.
They are the most wonderful friends you will ever have in life.
One with them is greater and mighty.

For more of this spiritual updates, write to join our Whatsaap spiritual forum for daily spiritual information. Its non religious forum! We are not a religious group neither do we have belief or special activities if not to reach out the truth. Truth is what shall set you free and the truth we make known through spiritual information. Letting you know what you suppose to know as a human being about divine possibilities.
Re: Here Are Things You Don't Know About Angel Raphael by AstuteJay: 6:31pm On Oct 12, 2017
This guy is a fraudster. He has scammed me and so many others. Guys, don't be the next victim.

Do not join any Whatsapp group
Re: Here Are Things You Don't Know About Angel Raphael by STUPUDTHEISTS: 6:32pm On Oct 12, 2017
Lol. No be only archangel, na arch-leprechaun
Re: Here Are Things You Don't Know About Angel Raphael by Ranchhoddas: 8:46pm On Oct 12, 2017
AstuteJay:
This guy is a fraudster. He has scammed me and so many others. Guys, don't be the next victim.

Do not join any Whatsapp group
Please tell us how he scammed you.
Re: Here Are Things You Don't Know About Angel Raphael by bloodofthelamb(m): 10:01pm On Oct 12, 2017
I RATHER PRAY TO MY CHRIST JESUS, WHEN I AM TRAVELING...HE WILL BE THE ONE TO SEND ME HIS ANGEL

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Here Are Things You Don't Know About Angel Raphael by AstuteJay: 9:29pm On Oct 13, 2017
Ranchhoddas:
Please tell us how he scammed you.
[7/29, 18:44] Odogwuakataaka: As I offer lecture on giving law of success last night which giving was the first law. I had this passion to help the house with money which I had thought which way possible. Just like our people would say, you don't dash an elder money. But I still belief we need financial encouragement if not assistance.
[7/29, 18:47] Odogwuakataaka: On that note may I have your individual opinion on the best formula to go about this. I have the financial ability to assist anyone here who needs financial growth but not on loan. That's to say am not offering loans to anyone
[7/29, 18:48] Odogwuakataaka: Am not giving you money to invest on your business so that it looks as if you are owing GM. No!
[7/29, 18:50] Odogwuakataaka: This is how I planned it. Though I have not drawed a conclusion which is why I want us to contribute.
[7/29, 18:52] Odogwuakataaka: Am giving the Light House Of Wisdom a sum of #2.000.000 but this money is not coming out on cash and and is not available yet until we make conclusion
[7/29, 18:53] Odogwuakataaka: This sum was what my spirit asked me to contribute last night to help the young stars.
[7/29, 18:54] Odogwuakataaka: Remember I said this money is not coming out cash for you to share because it's not going to reach you for anything therefore I am looking forward for a better plan to make this perfect and fit
[7/29, 18:56] Odogwuakataaka: This is what I thought though I have not concluded which is why I would like us to make contributions on which way possible
[7/29, 18:56] Odogwuakataaka: I am a leader who lead by example
[7/29, 18:56] Odogwuakataaka: So when I say give, I think I have to give first to help you understand how to give
[7/29, 19:15] Odogwuakataaka: This is what I have in mind. Since this money is meant for the sole purpose of our financial encouragement. We all know not all like giving but everybody like to receive therefore to encourage giving and see how it helps. I want this money to go this way. If you make a deposit of #10.000 for example, every Sunday we credit you #2.500. #20.000 for #5.000. #50.000 for #20.000 until the #2.000 get exhausted. When the #2.000.000 finish you receive your initial deposit. We are not receiving more than #50.000 per head. This money can go along way to help you with little housing kios. Let me have your opinion on this basic

For those of us who are making deposit, here is the account details account number: 2043638307. Bank: U.B.A. Name: Ekeh Onyebuchi .N.
Re: Here Are Things You Don't Know About Angel Raphael by AstuteJay: 9:35pm On Oct 13, 2017
After the payment into his account.........

Re: Here Are Things You Don't Know About Angel Raphael by Nobody: 12:56am On Oct 14, 2017
AstuteJay:
After the payment into his account.........
interesting angry
Re: Here Are Things You Don't Know About Angel Raphael by bunbit23: 8:55pm On Oct 14, 2017
[9/27, 08:40] Odogwuakataaka: Last time we talked about archangel Michael being the archangel of Sunday and he who is as God, the commander in chief of heavenly armies ( the great warrior ). This morning we are going to discuss the archangel of Monday in person of Gabriel. Archangel Gabriel whose names means " God is my strength " is angel of divine messenger, messenger of the most high and angel of announcement.
[9/27, 08:42] Odogwuakataaka: Archangel Gabriel first appears in Daniel’s vision.

In the eighth chapter of Daniel, the prophet has a vision about a ram and a goat horn.
Prophet Daniel has a hard time understanding this vision. So someone “who looked like a man” comes to explain it to him. This person’s name is Gabriel.
[9/27, 08:48] Odogwuakataaka: Gabriel is the only female archangel. She helps writers, teachers, journalists and artists to convey their message, to find motivation and confidence, and to market their skills.
She also assists in overcoming issues of fear and procrastination in communication as well as in all areas related to children, helping during conception, pregnancy, childbirth and child rearing.
Gabriel sends message through dream. She often visit people while they are dreaming. Gabriel often hopes that her appearances in people's dreams will inspire them to pursue greater purity in their lives.
[9/27, 08:52] Odogwuakataaka: Gabriel’s second appearance in the Bible is in the book of Luke. He is the one who announces to Zechariah the priest that he is going to have a son (John the Baptist).

Zechariah is confused by the message, more on that later. He asks Gabriel how he can be sure that this is going to happen.

Gabriel responds with a mic drop (and I paraphrase): “I’m Gabriel. I stand in the presence of God and he sent me to tell you this good news.” (Luke 1:19)
[9/27, 08:54] Odogwuakataaka: Gabriel only speaks to three Bible characters.
Gabriel speaks with Daniel, the prophet and sage. The most high sends Gabriel to Daniel in response to Daniel’s prayers (and confusion about those visions).

Gabriel next speaks to Zechariah the priest, to tell him about the coming birth of John the Baptist.

The last person Gabriel speaks with is Mary, the mother of Christ. He famously announces that even though she is a virgin, she will bear the Son of God.
[9/27, 08:56] Odogwuakataaka: There’s no record of Gabriel having wings.

The Bible tells us that Gabriel came to Daniel “in swift flight,” it never mentions wings (Da 9:21).
[9/27, 09:00] Odogwuakataaka: Archangel Gabriel names the two greatest humans to ever live.

When it comes to baby naming, Gabriel gets the highest honor.
When Gabriel tells Mary that she will bear a son, he tells her that his name is to be Christ (Luke 1:31).
Being that Christ is the Son of the most high, the Messiah, and the exact representation of God’s nature (Hebrew 1:3), it’s safe to say he is the greatest human to walk the earth.

But that’s not the only baby Gabriel names!
When Gabriel startles Zechariah in the temple, he tells the priest to name his son John (Luke 1:13). In Matthew’s Gospel, Jesus states that among the sons of women, nobody is greater than John the Baptist. Although the very least in the kingdom of God would be greater than John (Mt 11:11).
[9/27, 09:02] Odogwuakataaka: @ArchangelRaphael
[9/27, 09:02] Odogwuakataaka: Lectures on Raphael reaches you later. Keep update.
Re: Here Are Things You Don't Know About Angel Raphael by bunbit23: 8:57am On Oct 17, 2017
[10/17, 01:26] Odogwuakataaka: Tonight, we are to discuss Archangel Metatron.

If you were born on a Thursday, Metatron is the archangel assigned to the day of your birth.

He is is a scribe and record keeper. He records all the deeds done by mortals. He is also the angel of the written word.
As a scribe, he knows everything that has ever been written by mankind. He is aware of the intention that goes into the written word and he judges humanity based on those intentions and relates what he finds to God.
[10/17, 01:34] Odogwuakataaka: Metatron power and duties:

He is the scribe of the Most High and Judge of Deeds.

His abilities, meaning and symbolisms:

To show the way of spiritual ascension, through writing, journaling and reading sacred scripts, books and messages written by those who have channeled divine wisdom and inspiration.

Metatron can assist those who are working as spiritual teachers, oracles and guides who have the desire to let go of ego and be such a sacred channel.
[10/17, 01:37] Odogwuakataaka: As a divine judge, Metatron is the only angel in heaven allowed to sit in the presence of the Most High.

He judges the intention of the spoken word as well, and the intention of the actions that humans commit.
As a judge, he has the power to judge all intention, and he grants rewards and punishments to mortals based on their intentions.
[10/17, 01:39] Odogwuakataaka: As an angel of the written word he inspires humans to write, but at the same time, he holds them accountable to write what they were originally inspired to write.
Metatron used to be the man Enoch of the Old Testament who God transformed into an angel.
Enoch was the first man to receive the written word.
He was taught writing to record the things shown to him by God.
[10/17, 01:42] Odogwuakataaka: Metatron, having once been a man, shows people the path to divine ascension.
The way he does this is through books that are inspired by him.
If you summon Metatron, he will show you the books to read to lead you to your own ascension.
[10/17, 01:49] Odogwuakataaka: Summoning Meditation for Metatron.........

If you were to summon Metatron, you would summon him from the north.
(To find North, In the morning using the location of the rising sun, stretch out your right arm so that your right hand is point east. Take your left hand and point it towards the west. You are now facing north and your back is towards the south.)

The items that you will require for the summoning are as follows:
Your favorite book, a pencil (not pen), a quill feather, a black stone, and some earth dirt ( insert in a glass cup).

Find the north facing side of your home and position a small table there for the ceremony.
[10/17, 01:56] Odogwuakataaka: Place the glass cup of dirt in the center of the table ( this is to summon Metatron to the Earth meanwhile you were to cover the dirt with earth from your premises/compound ).
Put the book between the glass cup and yourself.
Place the black stone, the quill feather, and the pencil on top of the book.

Hold your left hand over the book, and your right hand over your solar plexus.
Repeat this phrase, "Metatron, Metatron, Metatron, come into my home".
Repeat this phrase three times and close your eyes.
[10/17, 01:59] Odogwuakataaka: After you close your eyes, wait until your imagination shows you something.
Write what you saw in the back of your book. Hold the black stone in your opposite hand while you write and place the feather in the front of the book.
Metatron will reveal to you the path to your own ascension in three days time.
Re: Here Are Things You Don't Know About Angel Raphael by bunbit23: 8:59am On Oct 17, 2017
the Solar Plexus is the seat of your third Chakra .
(where your ribs attach in the front) . It is the beacon of light, which radiates from the center of your body. Its energy jet propels you to move forward, toward fulfilling your dreams and goals.
Furthermore, the Solar Plexus Chakra is where one can find and cultivate energy that can enable you to turn DESIRE into ACTION. It is home to our Want Power muscle / will power muscle.

Position of solar plexus in your body

Re: Here Are Things You Don't Know About Angel Raphael by Originakalokalo(m): 10:03am On Oct 17, 2017
bloodofthelamb:
I RATHER PRAY TO MY CHRIST JESUS, WHEN I AM TRAVELING...HE WILL BE THE ONE TO SEND ME HIS ANGEL

I will do this too.

Instead of looking for a "Raphael"
Re: Here Are Things You Don't Know About Angel Raphael by bunbit23: 10:09am On Oct 17, 2017
bloodofthelamb:

Jesus you don't know!
Re: Here Are Things You Don't Know About Angel Raphael by bunbit23: 10:11am On Oct 17, 2017
Originakalokalo:

I will do this too.

Does he (Christ) have the power and mandate to send angels to human? You need spiritual knowledge!
Re: Here Are Things You Don't Know About Angel Raphael by NPComplete: 11:20am On Oct 17, 2017
Lol. I like how this guy just pretended like he wasn't just accused of being a scammer and went on with his posts cheesy cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Here Are Things You Don't Know About Angel Raphael by bloodofthelamb(m): 12:25pm On Oct 17, 2017
bunbit23:

Jesus you don't know!
CHRIST JESUS I OVER KNOW.

1 Like

Re: Here Are Things You Don't Know About Angel Raphael by bloodofthelamb(m): 12:31pm On Oct 17, 2017
Originakalokalo:

I will do this too.

YEAH BRO, THAT IS THE RIGHT THING TO DO...INSTEAD OF SEEKING ANGEL RAPHAEL, WE SHOULD SEEK CHRIST.
Re: Here Are Things You Don't Know About Angel Raphael by AstuteJay: 12:46pm On Oct 17, 2017
NPComplete:
Lol. I like how this guy just pretended like he wasn't just accused of being a scammer and went on with his posts cheesy cheesy

That tells you he is a Chief Scammer, he is good at his game. Yet more people will still fall into his trap in spite of all the warnings and evidences.
Re: Here Are Things You Don't Know About Angel Raphael by bunbit23: 1:02pm On Oct 17, 2017
NPComplete:

Na today eh? No bi today we dey see people like him but we can't stop hence we remain unstoppable.

Re: Here Are Things You Don't Know About Angel Raphael by Originakalokalo(m): 1:16pm On Oct 17, 2017
bunbit23:

Does he (Christ) have the power and mandate to send angels to human? You need spiritual knowledge!

This honest and innocent post tells us what you know about angels.

You know about angels.

But you don't know their ministry and who commands them.

Maybe the angel you know is the type that called himself Gabriel and told someone that even if you commit sexual immorality you will still get to heaven.

More of angel of darkness transforming themselves into angel of light.
Re: Here Are Things You Don't Know About Angel Raphael by bunbit23: 1:27pm On Oct 17, 2017
Originakalokalo:

This honest and innocent post tells us what you know about angels.

You know about angels.

But you don't know their ministry and who commands them.

Maybe the angel you know is the type that called himself Gabriel and told someone that even if you commit sexual immorality you will still get to heaven.

More of angel of darkness transforming themselves into angel of light.

John 14:16 Christ said: And I will ask the Father, and he will give you another advocate to help you and be with you forever--

young man read your bible for more spiritual information
Re: Here Are Things You Don't Know About Angel Raphael by Originakalokalo(m): 2:27pm On Oct 17, 2017
bunbit23:

John 14:16 Christ said: And I will ask the Father, and he will give you another advocate to help you and be with you forever--

young man read your bible for more spiritual information

Lol.

The advocate is an Angel?

I will read my Bible sir.

It seems you need to read it too.
Re: Here Are Things You Don't Know About Angel Raphael by AstuteJay: 3:51pm On Oct 17, 2017
bunbit23:

Na today eh? No bi today we dey see people like him but we can't stop hence we remain unstoppable.

You are a scammer!!!! More evidence from your Whatsapp group

Re: Here Are Things You Don't Know About Angel Raphael by bunbit23: 5:14pm On Oct 17, 2017
AstuteJay:

You are a scammer!!!! More evidence from your Whatsapp group

For me to reply you is a very big bonus which you know. Your anger is not far fetch of being removed from the group and you can't do anything about it, so, may your soul rest in peace. I owe none and will own no one. I have to upload some evidence just to set the part straight and prove you wrong in all accusation. After this, I allow your soul to rest in peace knowing you have nothing more to say than accusation. Nevertheless, I won't cease to ask you to link me up @officialefcc let them come and arrest a scammer you found online. Suppose you know am @Aguleri village Anambra East local Area Anambra State. Why all these internet noise? Ingrate fellow!

Re: Here Are Things You Don't Know About Angel Raphael by bunbit23: 5:33pm On Oct 17, 2017
We are as white as crystal you can't do more than accusing....

Re: Here Are Things You Don't Know About Angel Raphael by bunbit23: 5:39pm On Oct 17, 2017
I don't have your time yet there's need to set the path straight which is the reason for all evidence as uploaded. Lucifer rebelled against the kingdom of light and Judas to Christ, do I expect much different? No!

You are a toddler and can't work fast. Becareful! Though calm but not cool. You should know more better having been with us. Do not play out of boundary! If there's evil I know better if there's is good I can tell as well!! I took all for play but if though insist, I have no other choice than......

Re: Here Are Things You Don't Know About Angel Raphael by AstuteJay: 6:45pm On Oct 17, 2017
Now clarify this Mr Scammer

Re: Here Are Things You Don't Know About Angel Raphael by Dcholeric: 7:46pm On Oct 17, 2017
lol
Re: Here Are Things You Don't Know About Angel Raphael by PraiseDLord: 12:26am On Oct 18, 2017
bunbit23:
Today we are to have a discussion on archangel Raphael. Raphael is the angel of Wednesday. He is the archangel that preside over the affairs on Tuesday's. Archangel Raphael is the healer. His name’s meaning is “God Heals".
He is also known as "the divine physician”.

Archangel Raphael is the one who can heal physical, mental or spiritual problems. He healed Abraham after his circumcision. Raphael also healed Jacob’s dislocated hip.
Raphael appears holding a fish. The Bible says that it is the fish that Tobias caught when he was traveling to Media with Archangel Raphael.

On their journey, Tobias had no idea that he was traveling with an archangel. Raphael taught him how to use the smoke from the fish’s heart and liver to exorcise Tobias’ wife.

Then, before reveling himself, he thought Tobias how to use the gall of the fish to restore the eyesight of his father.
Due to this journey, Raphael became the protector angel of the travelers. Today we known and recognize him as a great guardian for travelers.
You can pray for his protection anytime you are going to a journey. He will keep you company and protect you.

Archangel Raphael is considered the Guardian Angel of humanity.
Raphael is the angel who helped Noah build the ark. Later, he gave Noah a medical book before they got ready for the flood.

Raphael is the angel who gave the special ring to Solomon. With the help of this ring, Solomon was able to control thousands of demons. These demons were working on Solomon’s big temple. They built it in only one night.
This is heresy!
There's nothing like Rapheal in entire Bible let alone being an angel.
Dont be deceived!!!!
Re: Here Are Things You Don't Know About Angel Raphael by bunbit23: 6:25am On Oct 18, 2017
AstuteJay:
Now clarify this Mr Scammer

Ooh its now all about you because I have argued and cleared all accusations leveled against me? Abeg waka pass, water no dey carry fish say na food em want chop! If you are wise, you could have used your brain instead of accusing sun which you enjoy its light and heat. Rest in peace and be wise in your next word. Who are you to question wisdom? can you stand his knowledge? Rest in peace! You lost the fight and can never become victorious! So I note it be!!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Seven Things You Don’t Know About Prophet Who Foresaw Otedola Bridge Accident / Did God Want Adam And Eve To Eat The Forbidden Fruit? The Answer Is Yes / Homosexuals Are Proof That God Is Not Perfect.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 107
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.