Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,119 members, 7,818,354 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:22 PM

Here Are Things You Don't Know About Angel Raphael - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Here Are Things You Don't Know About Angel Raphael (2017 Views)

Here Are Things You Don't Know About Ark Of Covenant -isi Arusi / Even As A Bible Reader, You Don't Know These Facts / Pastor David Elijah: What You Don't Know About The 'Bulletproof' Pastor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Here Are Things You Don't Know About Angel Raphael by bunbit23: 6:44am On Oct 18, 2017
PraiseDLord:

This is heresy!
There's nothing like Rapheal in entire Bible let alone being an angel.
Dont be deceived!!!!

Enoch 10:4–6
And again the Lord said to Raphael: "Bind Azazel hand and foot, and cast him into the darkness: and make an opening in the desert, which is in Dudael, and cast him therein. And place upon him rough and jagged rocks, and cover him with darkness, and let him abide there for ever, and cover his face that he may not see light. And on the day of the great judgment he shall be cast into the fire."

In the book of Tobias, Raphael identifies himself as one of seven archangels “who stand before the Most High”
Tobit 12:15 “I am Raphael, one of the seven holy angels, which present the prayers of the saints, and which go in and out before the glory of the Holy One.”

seek for more spiritual information and avoid religious dogma. Our pastor said or bishop said is not gateway to true religious practitioner. Read your bible if you are for him and with him. We have deep rooted spiritual unbiased knowledge. We offer you sound teaching for truth and life in spiritual matters. If not the truth, my life is not worth living.
Re: Here Are Things You Don't Know About Angel Raphael by AstuteJay: 12:23pm On Oct 18, 2017
bunbit23:

Ooh its now all about you because I have argued and cleared all accusations leveled against me? Abeg waka pass, water no dey carry fish say na food em want chop! If you are wise, you could have used your brain instead of accusing sun which you enjoy its light and heat. Rest in peace and be wise in your next word. Who are you to question wisdom? can you stand his knowledge? Rest in peace! You lost the fight and can never become victorious! So I note it be!!

The statement is very clear; " Now clarify this...".

1. Did you ask that money/deposits be made to you with weekly repayment to the depositors?

2. Did you renege on your promise and stopped the repayment after two weeks?

3. Did you delete all the depositors from the Whatsapp group after you reneged on the repayment?

4. Did you acknowledge my claim of payment in our Whatsapp chat as attached in my last post?

5. Did you block all the depositors on Whatsapp when they started demanding for their money?

Answer all the aforementioned and stop blabbing

(1) (2) (Reply)

Think Twice Before You Marry A Religious Fanatic , This Is Why ! / Majority Of Christians Cannot Tell You What “jesus” Really Means / G.O.A.T. Movie: Son Of God - How The Logos Devolved For Humanity.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.