Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,387 members, 7,836,559 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 09:51 AM

Women Value Their “true Love" More Than Men...do You Agree? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Women Value Their “true Love" More Than Men...do You Agree? (895 Views)

Must We Hide Our Feelings Just To Make Our Women Value Us? / Is It Truly Possible For A Woman To Love More Than One Man At The Same Time? / Who Does A Man Love More, The Woman He Lies To Or The One He Tells The Truth? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Women Value Their “true Love" More Than Men...do You Agree? by Nobody: 2:57pm On Oct 12, 2017
If a woman truly loves you,she hardly forget you no matter the number of years both of you have seperated.But this is not mostly the case with tbhe male folks.There is this Girl I was in Love with about 10years ago,we truly loved each other back then.After some time,she travelled to the US with her mum,while I got admission into the Uni.whenever she comes back to Nigeria,she will bring me so many gifts.Fast forwad;..she is now married with 2 kids.But till today,the Love is still there,she feels jealous whenever she sees me with a lady..As for me,I don't have such feelings in mind any more.And there are so many experiences like that..Generally,I have come to realize that,women hardly forget the person they truly Love unlike their male counterpart..Do you agree with me?.You can shear your experience.
Re: Women Value Their “true Love" More Than Men...do You Agree? by IamAirforce1: 2:58pm On Oct 12, 2017
Walks out of thread

Mtchew

2 Likes

Re: Women Value Their “true Love" More Than Men...do You Agree? by Papiikush: 2:59pm On Oct 12, 2017
Abeg who get 100 naira change?

1 Like

Re: Women Value Their “true Love" More Than Men...do You Agree? by smardray(m): 3:03pm On Oct 12, 2017
women value t fare more than true love....talk another one

Re: Women Value Their “true Love" More Than Men...do You Agree? by Nobody: 3:17pm On Oct 12, 2017
grin

Not really...

I have a very short memory of my past..once I'm done with his ass, most of his memories are swiped off. I reboot my brain back to default setting grin..Most of the time I even forgot names and faces... cool

I think thats an advantage of having short memory cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Women Value Their “true Love" More Than Men...do You Agree? by Gentlevin: 3:27pm On Oct 12, 2017
Many of them actually value their "true love" after they have successfully lost their "true love" to another babe who value the guy.....

1 Like

Re: Women Value Their “true Love" More Than Men...do You Agree? by Nobody: 3:31pm On Oct 12, 2017
IamKashyBaby:
grin

Not really...

I have a very short memory of my past..ONCE I'M DONE WITH HIS ASS, most of his memories are swiped off. I reboot my brain back to default setting grin..Most of the time I even forgot names and faces... cool

Same too.When he is done with your ass.....

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Women Value Their “true Love" More Than Men...do You Agree? by Nobody: 3:35pm On Oct 12, 2017
@Lamkashbaby..are u sure the guys were your true Love?..though you may be right.just that it is mostly hard for women to forget their true Love.this is mostly true
Re: Women Value Their “true Love" More Than Men...do You Agree? by Fidelismaria: 4:18pm On Oct 12, 2017
wink
Re: Women Value Their “true Love" More Than Men...do You Agree? by Pusyiter(m): 4:48pm On Oct 12, 2017
grin Kashie baby, I know you to be very emotional but if what you wrote is regarded, then, you have not fallen in LUV cos if you did, you would right the reverse. I desire you fall for the right person....Lots of Luvvv grin
IamKashyBaby:
grin

Not really...

I have a very short memory of my past..once I'm done with his ass, most of his memories are swiped off. I reboot my brain back to default setting grin..Most of the time I even forgot names and faces... cool

Re: Women Value Their “true Love" More Than Men...do You Agree? by Dillusionist(m): 4:54pm On Oct 12, 2017
there are some girls with stone heart,,though most of us are more emotional than our male counterpart

1 Like

Re: Women Value Their “true Love" More Than Men...do You Agree? by Nobody: 5:25pm On Oct 12, 2017
Pusyiter:
grin Kashie baby, I know you to be very emotional but if what you wrote is regarded, then, you have not fallen in LUV cos if you did, you would right the reverse. I desire you fall for the right person....Lots of Luvvv grin

grin grin grin

Hahahaha..do I know u?
Re: Women Value Their “true Love" More Than Men...do You Agree? by iamJ(m): 5:32pm On Oct 12, 2017
IamKashyBaby:
grin

Not really...

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy your cerebral cortex be like bye bye felicia cheesy cheesy
[img]https://media./images/c4b9c914c5bcb71c73a413addaaf45cc/tenor.gif[/img]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Women Value Their “true Love" More Than Men...do You Agree? by Nobody: 5:45pm On Oct 12, 2017
iamJ:

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy your cerebral cortex be like bye bye felicia cheesy cheesy
[img]https://media./images/c4b9c914c5bcb71c73a413addaaf45cc/tenor.gif[/img]

Dont worry MY LOVE...
You will be the hardest person I will ever forget..U know why? wink

Coz no amount of malwares can damage my memory..

MUST BE LOVE ON THE BRAIN kiss kiss kiss

Re: Women Value Their “true Love" More Than Men...do You Agree? by iamJ(m): 5:48pm On Oct 12, 2017
IamKashyBaby:

Dont worry MY LOVE...
You will be the hardest person I will ever forget..U know why? wink

Coz no amount of malwares can damage my memory..

MUST BE LOVE ON THE BRAIN kiss kiss kiss
i knew grin

but i cant stop myself from blushing cry
[img]https://media./images/1b76fd8fb06700f30238d176dae9aa79/tenor.gif[/img]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Women Value Their “true Love" More Than Men...do You Agree? by Nobody: 5:51pm On Oct 12, 2017
IamAirforce1:
Walks out of thread

Mtchew

since i know you, you never add value to topics
Re: Women Value Their “true Love" More Than Men...do You Agree? by Pusyiter(m): 10:35pm On Oct 12, 2017
IamKashyBaby:

grin grin grin
Hahahaha..do I know u?
yea dear,in your heart

(1) (Reply)

Lady Shares Her Nude Photos To Celebrate Birthday / Where Is Kashybaby??? / A Faceless Forum?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.