Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,308 members, 7,819,049 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:35 AM

Stranded By The Road - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Stranded By The Road (1678 Views)

Man Proposes To His Girlfriend On The Road In Ojuelegba (photo) / ( PICS) Ladies & Gentle Men Can U Pick Up This Child If You See It On The Road / She Took The Exact Transport To Visit A Guy; She Is Now Stranded (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Stranded By The Road by okenwa(m): 10:46pm On Mar 10, 2010
ladies in the house,pls how do feel when stranded by the bus stop or road side and guys/men stop by to give you a lift in their car?
what impression comes up in your mind first, pls i need real answers, pls do not change this tread if you do not have anything to write kiss kiss kiss
Re: Stranded By The Road by omega25red(m): 10:54pm On Mar 10, 2010
if i were a woman i would be creeped out by a random guy just stopping and offering me a ride what if he wants to kill me or do somen crazy
Re: Stranded By The Road by 190: 11:21pm On Mar 10, 2010
Omo bone oh

IF NA 2009 CAMRY OR RANGE ROVER SPORTS HSE

i go Jump follow the man go him house ooh

im not even going my direction again

please your direction is my direction

ie if im a female ooh!
Re: Stranded By The Road by mamagee3(f): 12:16am On Mar 11, 2010
If he looks dangerous, I'll turn it down. . .
If he looks completely harmless, I'll accept it.
Re: Stranded By The Road by adetoru(f): 1:05am On Mar 11, 2010
it makes me feel insulted,I don't know why
Re: Stranded By The Road by puskin: 1:16am On Mar 11, 2010
adetoru:

it makes me feel insulted,I don't know why

Which kain insulted. . . . U were not feeling insulted when I offered U a lift when U were stranded @Artillery. grin grin
Re: Stranded By The Road by ec3l(m): 6:36am On Mar 11, 2010
Mama gee
looks are deceitful.
U cant define what lurks within by mere outward appearance.
Just dont get stranded coz if u do, rational actions might just be a little too far from home, believe mua
Re: Stranded By The Road by ThoniaSlim(f): 6:55am On Mar 11, 2010
I do not enter lifts. . .No matter the circumstances. . .You do not know if this stranger is a serial rapist? That's just not advisable!
Re: Stranded By The Road by adetoru(f): 9:22am On Mar 11, 2010
puskin:

Which kain insulted. . . . U were not feeling insulted when I offered U a lift when U were stranded @Artillery. grin grin
[/quoNo be me you see ihia,wetin I go dey do for Artillery grin
Re: Stranded By The Road by Nobody: 9:29am On Mar 11, 2010
mama-gee:

If he looks dangerous, I'll turn it down. . .
If he looks completely harmless, I'll accept it.

looks can be deceptive you know, cus u can never read his mind from his looks
Re: Stranded By The Road by essarios(m): 9:35am On Mar 11, 2010
@poster
the answers you are going to get right now would under
a calm situation, but definitely different if stress is involved.
But ladies, this is serious, let us know now.
Re: Stranded By The Road by Nobody: 9:39am On Mar 11, 2010
i'll take the offer if stranded in the real word but i'll quietly whisper a little prayer before jumping in.
Re: Stranded By The Road by smooooooth: 9:42am On Mar 11, 2010
it happens all the time, just yesterday at 7up bus-stop ikeja, one old man in his camry 2009 caused some traffic cos he wanted to pick a girl from a crowd standing at the bus-stop. and the girl didnt even care about the stares she just walked up and entered. ladies who take lifts for whatever reason are seen as cheap and ready to play, once u jump in dat ride, the guy moves straight to the nearest hotel without question, ''guyz call ladies like that stray animals'' truth is if u not game, then u shldnt take a lift.

@mama gee, looks are deceptive, the ones who look calm, and nice are 99% of times the ones that harm u.
Re: Stranded By The Road by Nobody: 9:51am On Mar 11, 2010
I NEVER enter lifts . . . alone! cheesy
Re: Stranded By The Road by galatico(m): 12:52pm On Mar 11, 2010
I''ll hop in!!!
Re: Stranded By The Road by Nobody: 12:55pm On Mar 11, 2010
Well in Nigeria, HELL NO. because everybody is a potential ritualist and I dont want to be somebody's source of cheap wealth.
Re: Stranded By The Road by henryhemon(m): 3:10pm On Mar 11, 2010
Ebonyeyes:

Well in Nigeria, HELL NO. because everybody is a potential ritualist and I dont want to be somebody's source of cheap wealth.
I understand that Nigeria isn't safe and hell no,not even 1/3 of Nigerians are ritualist.come on you are over exaggerating.
Re: Stranded By The Road by MissyB1(m): 3:16pm On Mar 11, 2010
Naija, Western world, Grave Yard, Village . . . I have and would NEVER enter. grin grin
I Fear Die! With everything one hears on News? Mba! Ma Life is precious.
Re: Stranded By The Road by Nobody: 3:17pm On Mar 11, 2010
henryhemon:

I understand that Nigeria isn't safe and hell no,not even 1/3 of Nigerians are ritualist.come on you are over exaggerating.
Better safe than sorry though eh? grin
Re: Stranded By The Road by Ben13: 3:32pm On Mar 11, 2010
Why person go dey stranded sef? lol

One must be careful like Ebonyeyes typed. I'ld better board a commercial bus and get insults from the conductor.
grin
Re: Stranded By The Road by MissyB1(m): 3:37pm On Mar 11, 2010
Ben-10:

I'ld better board a commercial bus and get insults from the conductor.
grin
You don't have a choice as I do not think Guys get lift offers [often]. tongue
Re: Stranded By The Road by Pweety4me(f): 3:43pm On Mar 11, 2010
Ujujoan:

I NEVER enter lifts . . . alone! cheesy
And u think going wif some1 guarantee's your safety? undecided

@OP Na ,Nope ,No ,Never ,Lai lai! smiley tongue grin
Re: Stranded By The Road by Nobody: 7:48pm On Mar 11, 2010
Ben-10:

Why person go dey stranded sef? lol
grin

I would imagine if your car broke down, and you couldn't effect an emergency repair by the roadside, you'd be stranded.

Ben-10:

I'ld better board a commercial bus and get insults from the conductor.
grin

That's assuming you could get a bus where you were stranded, and your cell phone battery wasn't dead, so you could ring a mate to come to your rescue.
Re: Stranded By The Road by yme1(f): 7:55pm On Mar 11, 2010
lets figure this out
me stranded and a lifts comes by
am jumping in before you say jack robinson and thank God for sending me a helper cheesy
Re: Stranded By The Road by 190: 9:59pm On Mar 11, 2010
ThoniaSlim:

I do not enter lifts. . .No matter the circumstances. . .You do not know if this stranger is a serial rapist? That's just not advisable!
wic ever serial rapist thats interested in rapin ur a$$ is only wastin his tyme~
Re: Stranded By The Road by omega25red(m): 10:17pm On Mar 11, 2010
190:

wic ever serial rapist thats interested in rapin your a$$ is only wastin his tyme~
^^^^ grin grin grin grin
Re: Stranded By The Road by H2O2: 10:27pm On Mar 11, 2010
mama-gee, looks? can be deceiving
Re: Stranded By The Road by iice(f): 6:16am On Mar 12, 2010
I have accepted lifts twice when i was in high school grin
My friends thought i was a nutcase. . .but whatever.  The elderly chap tried all his toasting moves. . .he didn't know he was sharing a car with the Queen of Ice grin It was amusing to watch these men grin grin What can i say? I like to be amused and people give me that with their silliness cheesy 

Now? I might still accept a lift. . .depends on where i am and where i'm going.
As for impression? Not really bothered about it.   
Re: Stranded By The Road by 190: 12:52pm On Mar 12, 2010
^
Iice what kind of human being are u sef~ angry angry angry
Re: Stranded By The Road by iice(f): 1:54pm On Mar 12, 2010
One who crashed into earth a thousand years ago grin
Re: Stranded By The Road by Nobody: 1:57pm On Mar 12, 2010
nothing come to mind, the only thing I remember is what me mom told me "never trust a stranger"
Even if the rain is coming like crazy and it is in the middle of the night, I will never get into a stranger's
car, got that offer many many times refused it, and will keep on refusing it.
Re: Stranded By The Road by daewoo2010: 2:29pm On Mar 12, 2010
Dis is exactly wat programmes lik criminal minds etc r for,even d nicest lookin people can be serial killers pedophiles,ritualists,different varieties of nutcases,ladies be careful.never judge someone by just looks alone

(1) (2) (Reply)

When Is It Really Over - End Of Relationship / Women Witout Mirror,wat Wud Dey Lok Like / How to Make Love To your spouse With Your Cloths On.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.