Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,041 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:35 AM

‘A Woman Is Beyond Pussy, Big Bum And Big Boobs’ – Lizzy Anjorin Speaks - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / ‘A Woman Is Beyond Pussy, Big Bum And Big Boobs’ – Lizzy Anjorin Speaks (1833 Views)

My Experience Riding Bike With A Lady With Big Bum Bum (pics). / How Do I Get A Big Bum And Wide Hips? / Meet Ellen Baby, Danish Comedian With A Very Big Bum And Big Heart For Africa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

‘A Woman Is Beyond Pussy, Big Bum And Big Boobs’ – Lizzy Anjorin Speaks by Ugaboy: 4:38pm On Oct 12, 2017
Lizzy Anjorin has dropped an inspiring piece on the worth and definition of a woman.

The Nigerian actress whose piece aims at schooling women on knowing their values, also stated that having a pus*y, big boobs and big bum isn’t what really makes up a lady.

She wrote:

Treat me like a queen that I’m and I’ll treat you like a king. But if you treat me like a game, I’ll show you how it’s played. I treat every man like a king and every woman like a Queen, trying to shove my face in the mold will only bring out the demon in me, be warned and be guided!!‎

Some women may decided to table themselves as a slave, that’s not my concern though… As a real woman, you have to table what you have Mentally, spiritually and physically because what we need as a woman is beyond Pussy, big bum and big boobs, all you need is your senses and your pride. You do not need to fight for front row or rub shoulders with men, when you are eloquent and smart, they will reserve your chair/place in front row. When you are not active people will say please don’t worry about her but when you are eloquent they will say please keep her share because she’s a monster..

You must be a good reader and smart observant as woman; when you are in a middle of a conversation, don’t be looking down and be nodding your head like a lizard, you need to talk sense and be clever.. Smartness and being clever, makes women get attracted to men easily than physique..

Every man deserves a Queen that can defend him in his absentia and every child deserves a good mother that will protect the family’s name.. Only a good woman can build a nation, though the bad ones will be there trying to pull it down behold, the name of the good woman will be written bold on the tomb and the name of the ones trying to bring it down will be nowhere to be found.

Source: http://nairathreads..com/2017/10/a-woman-is-beyond-pussy-big-bum-and-big.html?m=1

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ‘A Woman Is Beyond Pussy, Big Bum And Big Boobs’ – Lizzy Anjorin Speaks by OZAOEKPE(f): 4:40pm On Oct 12, 2017
grin
Re: ‘A Woman Is Beyond Pussy, Big Bum And Big Boobs’ – Lizzy Anjorin Speaks by Divay22(f): 4:42pm On Oct 12, 2017
Wow
She couldn't have said it any better kiss kiss
Re: ‘A Woman Is Beyond Pussy, Big Bum And Big Boobs’ – Lizzy Anjorin Speaks by Mrjo(m): 4:43pm On Oct 12, 2017
Bt anuty ur look is suggesting something
Re: ‘A Woman Is Beyond Pussy, Big Bum And Big Boobs’ – Lizzy Anjorin Speaks by Nobody: 4:44pm On Oct 12, 2017
Mrjo:
Bt anuty ur look is suggesting something
Re: ‘A Woman Is Beyond Pussy, Big Bum And Big Boobs’ – Lizzy Anjorin Speaks by mazimee(m): 4:44pm On Oct 12, 2017
Unfortunately, some women don't see themselves beyond the organs you mentioned. They think the world revolves around them.

2 Likes

Re: ‘A Woman Is Beyond Pussy, Big Bum And Big Boobs’ – Lizzy Anjorin Speaks by iamJ(m): 4:48pm On Oct 12, 2017
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy but not beyond ugly face biko
Re: ‘A Woman Is Beyond Pussy, Big Bum And Big Boobs’ – Lizzy Anjorin Speaks by Nbote(m): 4:48pm On Oct 12, 2017
Wen a woman has nothing upstairs, I'm afraid all she can offer is her boobs, bums and pus*y. Sex sells dis days... Ask majority of our so-called actresses and instagram slay queens
Re: ‘A Woman Is Beyond Pussy, Big Bum And Big Boobs’ – Lizzy Anjorin Speaks by SenorFax(m): 4:51pm On Oct 12, 2017
As a guy, has p-ussy ever helped you in life??

If yes "share", if no "like"
Re: ‘A Woman Is Beyond Pussy, Big Bum And Big Boobs’ – Lizzy Anjorin Speaks by Nobody: 4:51pm On Oct 12, 2017
mazimee:
Unfortunately, some women don't see themselves beyond the organs you mentioned. They think the world revolves around them.

Yes "some women" think so because the two balls and canon in between 'SOME MEN'S' legs wont stop shooting at them lol.
Re: ‘A Woman Is Beyond Pussy, Big Bum And Big Boobs’ – Lizzy Anjorin Speaks by MhizzAJ(f): 4:55pm On Oct 12, 2017
Okay
Re: ‘A Woman Is Beyond Pussy, Big Bum And Big Boobs’ – Lizzy Anjorin Speaks by mazimee(m): 4:57pm On Oct 12, 2017
WORDWORLD:

Yes "some women" think so because the two balls and canon in between 'SOME MEN'S' legs wont stop shooting at them lol.

undecided undecided
Re: ‘A Woman Is Beyond Pussy, Big Bum And Big Boobs’ – Lizzy Anjorin Speaks by Nobody: 5:28pm On Oct 12, 2017
angry
Re: ‘A Woman Is Beyond Pussy, Big Bum And Big Boobs’ – Lizzy Anjorin Speaks by Safiaa(f): 5:30pm On Oct 12, 2017
Well some women present themselves in the way they are adressed. If you can't take pictures without showing your ass and boobs, what kind of message are you portraying? Present yourself in a classy way, and you'll be addressed that way. Just saying.
Re: ‘A Woman Is Beyond Pussy, Big Bum And Big Boobs’ – Lizzy Anjorin Speaks by Dillusionist(m): 5:31pm On Oct 12, 2017
loud it auntie undecided this is what some guys need to know..they lack knowledge about how to treat a woman but only attracted to boobs a$$ and kitten .

1 Like

Re: ‘A Woman Is Beyond Pussy, Big Bum And Big Boobs’ – Lizzy Anjorin Speaks by Nobody: 5:49pm On Oct 12, 2017
Safiaa:
Well some women present themselves in the way they are adressed. If you can't take pictures without showing your ass and boobs, what kind of message are you portraying? Present yourself in a classy way, and you'll be addressed that way. Just saying.

Yope said the TRUTH!!!

Re: ‘A Woman Is Beyond Pussy, Big Bum And Big Boobs’ – Lizzy Anjorin Speaks by Nobody: 5:57pm On Oct 12, 2017
Dillusionist:
loud it auntie undecided this is what some guys need to know. .they lack knowledge about how to treat a woman but only attracted to boobs a$$ and kitten .

Re: ‘A Woman Is Beyond Pussy, Big Bum And Big Boobs’ – Lizzy Anjorin Speaks by Neimar: 6:17pm On Oct 12, 2017
na only pussy nd boobs I dy si for woman body

1 Like

Re: ‘A Woman Is Beyond Pussy, Big Bum And Big Boobs’ – Lizzy Anjorin Speaks by Dillusionist(m): 6:23pm On Oct 12, 2017
RETIREDMUMU:

you have come again..should i call that your girlfriend for you cheesy
Re: ‘A Woman Is Beyond Pussy, Big Bum And Big Boobs’ – Lizzy Anjorin Speaks by Nobody: 8:14pm On Oct 12, 2017
Well, in our present generation... the world revolves around their bum bum and boobs
Re: ‘A Woman Is Beyond Pussy, Big Bum And Big Boobs’ – Lizzy Anjorin Speaks by Nobody: 8:21pm On Oct 12, 2017
MhizzAJ:
Okay
space bookers what is okay

Re: ‘A Woman Is Beyond Pussy, Big Bum And Big Boobs’ – Lizzy Anjorin Speaks by no1madman(m): 8:25pm On Oct 12, 2017
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked tongue tongue tongue
Re: ‘A Woman Is Beyond Pussy, Big Bum And Big Boobs’ – Lizzy Anjorin Speaks by luminouz(m): 8:32pm On Oct 12, 2017
Divay22:
Wow
She couldn't have said it any better kiss kiss

N u fvcking believe her shocked
Its all for d glam babe...ain't real..ain't shiit!!!
Re: ‘A Woman Is Beyond Pussy, Big Bum And Big Boobs’ – Lizzy Anjorin Speaks by Divay22(f): 8:43pm On Oct 12, 2017
luminouz:

N u fvcking believe her shocked
Its all for d glam babe...ain't real..ain't shiit!!!
Lemme believe her.. Thanks

(1) (Reply)

This One Is Special For Nobodys,best Chef On Nl-(pic) / Can You Lose Your Virginity If You Masturbate? / 10 Types Of Food To Boost Your Sexual Power

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.