Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,720 members, 7,809,733 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:04 PM

Online Investment That Can Make You A Boss Without Depending On Your Salary - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Online Investment That Can Make You A Boss Without Depending On Your Salary (478 Views)

Online Investment / Best Online Investment Of 2019 / I Have N500,000 Naira For Online Investment Please Help!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Online Investment That Can Make You A Boss Without Depending On Your Salary by godwinweb(m): 5:46pm On Oct 12, 2017
Many people, most especially those who still count on their salary earning, in some cases you find out that despite all the effort , you're still not financially independent, the reason is that you haven’t discover your limitless potentials, as long as you a human being you possess the ability to brainstorm and come up with an idea. Quote me right "idea" is the uniqueness of human being from every other living creatures. Without giving it a second thought, you have the uniqueness in you.

In this short article in case you’re still thinking of what is online business and one to start with small capital. I believe after your devoted time of reading this article you can be able to understand clearly what online business entails and one you can fix yourself to start earning what I personally call “salary for life”. Let’s get down to business.
What Is Online Business?
What is Online Business some will call it Internet-Business, it is everything that has to do with internet, that’s where the internet came in. it is a wide market where you share to those who are eager to buy or purchase, any product that you have to offer at any giving prize without seeing him/her in person. Mostly Is a place where idea, information, solutions are being exposed. So as an online business or internet marketer you don’t need to be a workaholic to earn big. One’s you have a selling product you will see customers will come crawling disturbing your sell phone to have your product at any giving prize. Online business is less cumbersome to manage in other way reducing stress for you, when you have a hot selling product you can sit or even be sleeping while money is being stack in your bank account. Making cool money without being a ritual but have a lot with peace than ritualism. Is an opportunity that a young Nigerian is this digital world will never like to miss or be left out? “Why? Because online business is capable of changing your life from zero to hero when you have a good Niche and selling product. Online business is a home based business and also a non-location business.

Below is online business you can start today with a small capital and start earning “Salary For Life

The most astonishing part of this online business is your income does not depend on monthly basis but a steady cash flow and It is through the services you render to your customers. I will give you but a few that you can start with but assuring you that you must come back with testimony: here are some you can start today.
• Bulk SMS Reseller
• SMS Shortcode
• E-books
• Online Travel Agency
• Online Real Estate Agent
• Web Hosting Reseller
• E-commerce website like Jumia and Konga

Like I said earlier is the one’s you can start with small capital. I will go further to break it down for you.

• Bulk sms
What is bulk Sms? Is sending messages to more than 10,000 phone numbers in seconds in bulk.
Now being a reseller is when you have your own bulksms website designed for you by a developer and have it registered to your hosting platform where you can buy sms unit N0.75k and sell to customers registered under you at N2.95k. if you calculate well theirs much gain in it. The cost of setting up a bulksms platform is pocket friendly. The business is seasonal and no seasonal business and is capable making you 100 thousand monthly. Already have a bulksms platform you can register and buy sms unit as cheaper as 75k I recommend smsforth.com

SMS Shortcode
Shortcode are five digit number that gets you paid from the credit balance of your subscribers through the information you sent to them just as simple as A,B,C. I will give you a clear example of how it works.

I know the reader of this article might have watched the last Big brothers Nija. And I know you may have voted for EFE the winner of the last show? Now the number you sent EFE to is something like this 318211? What happened to when you sent the message to the number? I guess, N30 was deducted from your credit balance.

The big question is where the money went to? The money went to the owner of the shortcode number which is the host of the show. EFE is the keyword to that shortcode number and the N30 was the Tariff.
Over to you now that was big brothers but do you know that you can brainstorm and come up with a hot selling Idea that people can even subscribe N100 in order to get it…that’s a “hint”. To start this business is very simple and affordable. In case you need further explanation send mail to dubemgodwin1@gmail.com or call the number below this article.

• E-book
An online business person is also and information/solution marketer. E-book is nothing much but sharing the information or solution you have in writing like am just doing now, once you can compose something very well and put it into writing you can become an E-book writer. Most of the website owners, especially the news bloggers such as vanguard, pulse, and other information marketer. This entire people are making money today by just putting their knowledge in writing to educate others and you can start today. If you have information to share but you don’t know how to put it in writing, we can help you do that.

• Online Travel Agency
If you have a genuine love for travel and are always helping your friends and family plan their vacations, then it's quite possible you'd make a great travel agent. And yes, this is a job you can do from home! Without obtaining any certificate or undergo any kind of training. In this business you will help make travel arrangements for people who are planning trips. This could involve everything from reserving flights, hotel rooms, tickets, rental cars, restaurant reservations, and more. There are many people who find the process of vacation planning extremely stressful and they are more than willing to seek outside help, which they will be paying you for any service you render. To start this business you will need a website for it is where you income will be coming from when you serve as a link from hotels to travelers.. e.g WAKANOW. if you have a dream for this business we will help you to make it come alive.

• Online Real Estate Agent
Becoming a real estate agent is very easy. all you need first, having a website it will help you more in getting buyers and also make them believe that you are a standard agent that can deliver deals. We can help you design a good website, and in this business you have to be influential and be able to convince people. I will not explain further because of time but you can still reach our E-book on Making Fortune As a Real Estate Agent. Call the number below this article to make a purchase. All you need to start and how to make it big is stated In the E-book

• Web Hosting Reseller
If you are planning to become an entrepreneur or you are a tech-savvy and a wiz at setting up websites? Then you may want to consider starting a web hosting business, which will generate a passive income for you month after month (and year after year). reseller hosting business is what you should invest in. I will go further to explain it more with some examples of your earning.
Web Hosting is becoming a lucrative and fast rising business for new and upcoming entrepreneurs. To start such a web hosting business, you just have to setup a website of web hosting company and become a reseller of hosting services, which means; a web hosting service provider to web developers and website owners. In this business you are a service provider who is purchasing web space from a large web hosting company and reselling this space to different website owners.

As a Reseller, you don’t need to setup your own servers like large service providers. Resellers are middle man who provides web hosting services by leasing web space and bandwidth from another web hosting company’s server. Resellers also have freedom to choose and decide the server providers that’s why the service provided by the resellers is very good. Users will never come to know that their service provider is a reseller or owner of servers as you can brand the services according to your comfort and requirements.

• E-commerce site
What is E-commerce site, they are the websites that has to do with trades, sales and purchases, what this can do for you if you are business tycoon is that it will bring your business and show it to the world you may not even have the knowledge of any business example sewing, hair dressing but you can make money more than the tailors, engineers hotel owners just by letting their products out to the world, you will have your reward at the end of it. Examples Konga.com [url]jumia.com [/url]

I want to immensely say Congratulation! Ask me why? For the fact you spent your time reading this article to the end, entails that you ready to take a decision that will take you to the next level.

2017 is how many months to go? Wise people starts now to plan what their life will look like and online business to venture into. If you one of this smart thinkers I guess you are on the right path because starting one the above stated online business will leave you with nothing but happiness and forever connected to the riches of the internet.
Do you have already small business website but you need to have a new look? We will help you re-design and make it stand out from your competitors.

We have many E-books that can be of help to as a Newbies in online business or as an information marketer. Below are the following
• How to get more sales on Facebook
• 6 ways To Improve your email list with others
• The one world to Double Your sales
• How to grow your blog traffic in one day
• How to start your online business right
All was written and Design by Godwin Web…. Is very affordable purchase it and change your level in the internet world.
Waiting to see you on the other side.

Thanks for your time.

Call: +234 90 60 141 365
Your Internet Friend
Godwin

(1) (Reply)

Loan!!! / Is It Possible To Get Paid To A Won Bet That You Lost Its Ticket? / Get Free Token Air Drops Sent To Your Myetherwallet.com

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 123
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.