Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,071 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:01 AM

Church Member Defrauds Pastor - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Church Member Defrauds Pastor (931 Views)

'white Garment' Prophet Dies While Having Sex With Church Member's Wife / Any Cherubim And Seraphim Church Member Here? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Church Member Defrauds Pastor by Ayemokhia: 12:15am On Mar 11, 2010
A pastor in one of the new generation churches in Lagos, Emmanuel Okoro, is now counting his losses after he was defrauded by a member of his church, Chisom Paul.

Pastor Okoro was defrauded by Chisom to the tune of N450,000 on the false pretence of supplying goods to him.

P.M.NEWS gathered that Chisom approached Pastor Okoro and told him that he has some goods imported from the Benin Republic for sale. The goods include Nokia handsets, clothes and shoes.

Chisom promised to supply the goods to the pastor on payment of an initial deposit and after selling the goods, he could balance up.

The unsuspecting pastor paid him the money but instead of supplying him the goods as promised, he bolted away with the money.

The pastor reported the matter to the police and the accused was arrested and charged before the Isolo Magistrate’s Court for stealing and fraud, offences contrary to sections 516, 419 and 390 of the Criminal Code, Cap.17, Vol. 2, Laws of Lagos State of Nigeria, 2003.

He pleaded not guilty to the charge and was granted bail in the sum of N100,000 with one surety.

The matter has been adjourned.
Re: Church Member Defrauds Pastor by mamagee3(f): 1:01am On Mar 11, 2010
What the heck is really happening?
First a man stole from a Church and the next thing
a man defrauds a pastor, Lawd hammercy.
Re: Church Member Defrauds Pastor by whiteroses(f): 1:08am On Mar 11, 2010
^^ do me i do you, God no go vex
Re: Church Member Defrauds Pastor by harakiri(m): 2:40am On Mar 11, 2010
lol

Now this is what i call "giving back" the love grin
Re: Church Member Defrauds Pastor by jagunlabi(m): 2:41am On Mar 11, 2010
whiteroses:

^^ do me i do you, God no go vex
Defraud me, i defraud you.God no go vex
Hammer me, i hammer you.God no go vex
Mugu me, i mugu you.God no go vex

It is a dog eat dog world, especially in churches.Praise the lord. grin
Re: Church Member Defrauds Pastor by Fhemmmy: 7:10pm On Mar 11, 2010
Such man will not spend such money in peace now, cos the bible says, touch not my anointed . . . .Vengeance is of the Lord
Re: Church Member Defrauds Pastor by jagunlabi(m): 7:13pm On Mar 11, 2010
Fhemmmy:

Such man will not spend such money in peace now, cos the bible says, touch not my anointed . . . .Vengeance is of the Lord
But the annointed ones can touch other people's money, right?
Re: Church Member Defrauds Pastor by Fhemmmy: 7:15pm On Mar 11, 2010
jagunlabi:

Where and how did he touch other people's money?
Re: Church Member Defrauds Pastor by Kx: 7:20pm On Mar 11, 2010
our judiciary is indeed f--ked.
now they are using tax payers money and apparatus to seek legal redress on a defrauded money
that tax was not paid on.
can the pastor tell the true legitimate source of the money he lent out that he was eventually defrauded?
is the pastor authorised to do money lending?
is that his calling?
Re: Church Member Defrauds Pastor by jagunlabi(m): 7:22pm On Mar 11, 2010
Fhemmmy:

Where and how did he touch other people's money?
Don't the socalled "annointed men of god" defraud innocent(or maybe not so innocent) people of their money too?There are many reports of such cases, just in case you want to deny.
Re: Church Member Defrauds Pastor by Fhemmmy: 7:31pm On Mar 11, 2010
jagunlabi:

Don't the socalled "annointed men of god" defraud innocent(or maybe not so innocent) people of their money too?There are many reports of such cases, just in case you want to deny.

I will like to see where an "annointed man of God" defraud someone . . . .pls, point me to it
Re: Church Member Defrauds Pastor by manmustwac(m): 8:38pm On Mar 11, 2010
Fhemmmy:

I will like to see where an "annointed man of God" defraud someone . . . .pls, point me to it
Its happens. It even happened to my ex girlfriend. She went to dubai to buy goods to sell with her pastor, the pastor ask her to borrow him a large amount of money because according to him the money he had to spend on goods was not enough. So my ex babe borrowed him in good faith thinking that when they got back to bayelsa that he would reimburse her. Did he reimburse NO. He just took advantage of her kindness
Re: Church Member Defrauds Pastor by Fhemmmy: 9:20pm On Mar 11, 2010
manmustwac:

Its happens. It even happened to my ex girlfriend. She went to dubai to buy goods to sell with her pastor, the pastor ask her to borrow him a large amount of money because according to him the money he had to spend on goods was not enough. So my ex babe borrowed him in good faith thinking that when they got back to bayelsa that he would reimburse her. Did he reimburse NO. He just took advantage of her kindness

An "anointed man of God" will not do that.
However, not all that call themselves anointed man of God are annointed.
The bible even said it that at the end, many will come in the name of God, but we shd test all spirit and be sure it is of the Lord.
There are so many gods, but on one God.
So i repeat, show me an "anointed man of God" that defrauded anyone.
Re: Church Member Defrauds Pastor by MrCrackles(m): 9:22pm On Mar 11, 2010
Topic
Good stuff. . .
For a change let the thieving pastors who have enriched themselves by stealing tithes and offerings feel the pain. . . . .
Re: Church Member Defrauds Pastor by Fhemmmy: 9:35pm On Mar 11, 2010
MrCrackles:

Topic
Good stuff. . .
For a change let the thieving pastors who have enriched themselves by stealing tithes and offerings feel the pain. . . . .

How so?
Re: Church Member Defrauds Pastor by Zodiac61(m): 11:55pm On Mar 11, 2010
Fhemmmy:

Get off your high horses and see the reality. "Touch not my anointed, " This old chestnut again. Who anointed him? Are they not human like the rest of us? Why have we elevated these morons to demi-gods?
I guess god can do whatever he wants, but the rest of us are regularly enjoined not to seek vengeance. Double standards, me thinks.
Re: Church Member Defrauds Pastor by MrCrackles(m): 11:57pm On Mar 11, 2010
Zodiac61:

Get off your high horses and see the reality. "Touch not my anointed, " This old chestnut again. Who anointed him? Are they not human like the rest of us? Why have we elevated these morons to demi-gods?
I guess god can do whatever he wants, but the rest of us are regularly enjoined not to seek vengeance. Double standards, me thinks.
Thank you. . . .
Re: Church Member Defrauds Pastor by noetic16(m): 12:06am On Mar 12, 2010
jagunlabi:

grin grin he is allowed to
Re: Church Member Defrauds Pastor by ilosiwaju: 7:51pm On Mar 13, 2010
jagunlabi:

Defraud me, i defraud you.God no go vex
Hammer me, i hammer you.God no go vex
Mugu me, i mugu you.God no go vex

It is a dog eat dog world, especially in churches.Praise the lord. grin
continuing
i know you are tempted to rob the church
me i no be d mumu member wey dey here
what a priest can do, a member can do.

chorus
so, if you thief me i scam you, ribadu no go vex
where all my tithes at?god no go vex

till fade

Over to you jagunla[b]bi[/b]2
grin grin grin grin
Re: Church Member Defrauds Pastor by Nobody: 8:34pm On Mar 13, 2010
Good one; What is good for the goose is good for the gander
Re: Church Member Defrauds Pastor by Ganjaseed: 3:36pm On Mar 15, 2010
Where did this pastor generate this money from and what business does he have with handsets and clothing ? does he have a shop where these thing are sold ?

God knew this pastor is not a clean guy that is why this happen to him, He should be arrested too.
Re: Church Member Defrauds Pastor by MyJoe: 3:57pm On Mar 15, 2010
@All

How does being a pastor automatically make one a thief? The story does not specifically tell us his line of business, although circumstantial evidence says he is also a trader, so can anyone tell us where the conclusion that N450,000 is too much money for him to own legitimately come from?

(1) (Reply)

Can You Ever Live Up To God's Standard / Re: / Signs (awesome Poem)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.