Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,028 members, 7,818,034 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:40 AM

Kidney Transplant Done Successfully In Abuja Hospital (PHOTOS) - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Kidney Transplant Done Successfully In Abuja Hospital (PHOTOS) (698 Views)

Abuja Hospital In Search Of Relatives Of An Unconscious Accident Patient (Photo) / Baby Falls From Abuja Hospital’s Top Floor, Dies / Conjoined Twins Successfully Separated In Abuja Hospital (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kidney Transplant Done Successfully In Abuja Hospital (PHOTOS) by KobokoComedy(m): 7:44pm On Oct 12, 2017
To God be the Glory, one of my constituents Mr Etetim, the Ibiono Ibom local government PDP Vice Chairman, who was diagnosed of a chronic kidney disease, successfully went through the surgery here in Abuja.
When I saw him with this critical condition sometime last month, during the local government council nomination process, and noticed that he had lost virtually everything he had in pursuit of survival, I was so touched and moved him to Abuja for comprehensive medical examination immediately.
He has spent about a month with me here in Abuja, as he was subjected to series of tests to ascertain the nature and impact of the disease in both the kidneys and liver. Having successfully gone through the operation on Monday (09/10/17), I wish to return all thanks and glory to God Almighty for His mercies and goodness, since God is the Healer and thank the doctors and surgeons for their good works.
He is recuperating now in Abuja after the surgery and will return home whenever the doctors certify him fit to do so.
I trust the Lord that delivered Etetim to also deliver me in Jesus name, Amen.
The photos below shows the patient, the Senator representing Uyo Senatorial District, Sen Obong Bassey Albert and the damage Kidney.

Re: Kidney Transplant Done Successfully In Abuja Hospital (PHOTOS) by 3direct: 7:45pm On Oct 12, 2017
Thank God

1 Like

Re: Kidney Transplant Done Successfully In Abuja Hospital (PHOTOS) by Magnifico2000: 8:01pm On Oct 12, 2017
Thank baba God
Re: Kidney Transplant Done Successfully In Abuja Hospital (PHOTOS) by Alobogab(m): 11:27pm On Oct 12, 2017
To God be the glory

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Thymoquinone In Black Seed Cures HIV / Picture Of A Mother Giving Her Baby Beer At A Party. / Top 10 Tips To Choose The Right Dental Clinic For Your Family

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.