Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,194 members, 7,829,271 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:22 PM

Let's See How Good You Are As A Crime Detective (pic) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Let's See How Good You Are As A Crime Detective (pic) (2261 Views)

No Matter How Good You Treat A Woman / Let's See What Kinda Personality You've Got (18+) Pictures / "Moaning During Sex Is A Crime" - Ghanaian Lawyer Maurice Ampaw (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Let's See How Good You Are As A Crime Detective (pic) by ademasta(m): 8:13pm On Oct 12, 2017
You are a genius if you can detect how the deceased died.

Re: Let's See How Good You Are As A Crime Detective (pic) by CivilianJTF(m): 8:15pm On Oct 12, 2017
Na death kill am o

Re: Let's See How Good You Are As A Crime Detective (pic) by kennyjam: 8:16pm On Oct 12, 2017
Pls is the guy not sleeping
Re: Let's See How Good You Are As A Crime Detective (pic) by wahles(m): 8:17pm On Oct 12, 2017
Murder
Re: Let's See How Good You Are As A Crime Detective (pic) by niqqa(m): 8:18pm On Oct 12, 2017
nonsense
Re: Let's See How Good You Are As A Crime Detective (pic) by ademasta(m): 8:19pm On Oct 12, 2017
CivilianJTF:
Na death kill am o
Haaaaaa cheesy
Re: Let's See How Good You Are As A Crime Detective (pic) by ademasta(m): 8:19pm On Oct 12, 2017
wahles:
Murder
Give your analysis please
Re: Let's See How Good You Are As A Crime Detective (pic) by Adaumunocha(f): 8:20pm On Oct 12, 2017
Murder. Dude was robbed and killed
Re: Let's See How Good You Are As A Crime Detective (pic) by Nobody: 8:20pm On Oct 12, 2017
That's a murder case...
Re: Let's See How Good You Are As A Crime Detective (pic) by LionInBoxOffice(m): 8:21pm On Oct 12, 2017
a murder case and there was a struggle.
Re: Let's See How Good You Are As A Crime Detective (pic) by ademasta(m): 8:23pm On Oct 12, 2017
niqqa:
nonsense

Re: Let's See How Good You Are As A Crime Detective (pic) by ademasta(m): 8:24pm On Oct 12, 2017
IamRaizo:
That's a murder case...
Re: Let's See How Good You Are As A Crime Detective (pic) by rawpadgin(m): 8:26pm On Oct 12, 2017
dude was killed

u can see the killer running away

1 Like

Re: Let's See How Good You Are As A Crime Detective (pic) by Nbote(m): 8:28pm On Oct 12, 2017
There's a guy fleeing from d scene... If it was suicide he won't still b seated comfortably on d seat
Re: Let's See How Good You Are As A Crime Detective (pic) by wahles(m): 8:29pm On Oct 12, 2017
ademasta:

Give your analysis please
dats d idiot running behind d first window# after d murder e jump first window to escape ! If I wanted to commit suicide I don't think I would leave ma room or office untidy or scattered like da
Re: Let's See How Good You Are As A Crime Detective (pic) by Dasherz(f): 8:30pm On Oct 12, 2017
I would say it's a murder
PROOFS
the window is open and from the brushes outside it is obvious that someone can slide in through it
the man running away outside.. He may be the murderer or a witness to the crime but he is a possible suspect
from the shambles of the room seem there was an obvious struggle until the victim was overpowered and killed or since he is in a sitting position he was either choked to death of forced to down some toxic substance
Re: Let's See How Good You Are As A Crime Detective (pic) by Nobody: 8:30pm On Oct 12, 2017
Suicidegrin

Dude took some stuff that made him restive and in the process probably his secretary came in and saw him in the crazy mood and suddenly he died...so,the secratary arranged him back on his chair and went out so it would look as though he/she wasn't around when sh!t happened...Obviously,mr chairman was struggling for breath after the stuff he took.grin
Re: Let's See How Good You Are As A Crime Detective (pic) by Nbote(m): 8:32pm On Oct 12, 2017
skillful01:
Suicidegrin

Dude took some stuff that made him restive and in the process probably his secretary came in and saw him in the crazy mood and suddenly he died...so,the secratary arranged him back on his chair and went out so it would look as though he/she wasn't around when sh!t happened...Obviously,mr chairman was struggling for breath after the stuff he took.grin

There's blood on his neck, shirt and floor and a gun under d table
Re: Let's See How Good You Are As A Crime Detective (pic) by Nobody: 8:46pm On Oct 12, 2017
it's suicide
the broken gin bottle on the floor.
the pill on the table
the smashed phone on the floor
the person running is just a coincidence
Re: Let's See How Good You Are As A Crime Detective (pic) by mijanscripts(m): 8:49pm On Oct 12, 2017
I would say it's suicide, tho I don't have complete evidence to prove that yet. I'm making this conclusion cause everything in the office points towards murder,

The gun under the table, the unkept state of the office that indicates struggling, the open window that shows someone came in through or out, and the guy outside the window just goes to strengthen that theory that it's murder.

And I'm thinking, it's too easy, these are the obvious details they want us to see, which would make us ignore every other thing that would point the other way.

But what do I know, I don't have evidence to prove my theory, so it might as well be murder grin
Re: Let's See How Good You Are As A Crime Detective (pic) by Citykings(m): 8:50pm On Oct 12, 2017
ejikesuv:
it's suicide

the broken gin bottle on the floor.

the pill on the table

the smashed phone on the floor

the person running is just a coincidence
This dude said it all
Re: Let's See How Good You Are As A Crime Detective (pic) by faorex(m): 9:20pm On Oct 12, 2017
Dasherz:
PROOFS
the window is open and from the brushes outside it is obvious that someone can slide in through it
the man running away outside.. He may be the murderer or a witness to the crime but he is a possible suspect
from the shambles of the room seem there was an obvious struggle until the victim was overpowered and killed or since he is in a sitting position he was either choked to death of forced to down some toxic substance

plus the laptop is on the right side of the table so obviously he uses right hand then how come the gun is on the left hand side
Re: Let's See How Good You Are As A Crime Detective (pic) by MICHAELFROST(m): 9:24pm On Oct 12, 2017
angry tongue
Re: Let's See How Good You Are As A Crime Detective (pic) by Johnayoola(m): 9:42pm On Oct 12, 2017
Dasherz:
PROOFS
i concur lemme add mine,his sitting position too,i believe you don't gun urself n ur head remain up word like that

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Let's See How Good You Are As A Crime Detective (pic) by Wisedove(m): 9:46pm On Oct 12, 2017
it's a murder case. To avoid repetition of point lemme add to what the poster above me said.

Though it is a perfectly planned murder scene,the murderer did the following so it may look like a suicide : *position the gun right below is right hand.
*threw the gin bottle against the wall so it might appears that he was depressed, drunk and killed himself thereafter.
*That envelop on the floor might or might not contain a suicide note whatever the case might be the murderer might have done that too ....
Though the writing and signature on it might prove otherwise if it's been analyzed critically.

If it was a suicide there is no need for the man to destabilise his office plus after he might have shot himself his head won't be in that position
My opinion though

1 Like

Re: Let's See How Good You Are As A Crime Detective (pic) by theobald: 9:53pm On Oct 12, 2017
From the photo he kill himself from the influence of drugs,if it waz oda wize the laptop wuld hv been stolen,alongside the fact dat dere is a gun on the floor.There is a container on the table probably containing the drug substance and the shattered office also proves drug influence.The man outside is probably a witness to diz crime of suicide and might want to alert surrounding persons.
Re: Let's See How Good You Are As A Crime Detective (pic) by Nobody: 10:15pm On Oct 12, 2017
U people should stop behaving like u don't have sense joor. That picture can be whatever u want it to be. U can even prove that it's all a prank. Next thread pls
Re: Let's See How Good You Are As A Crime Detective (pic) by majorgr: 11:29pm On Oct 12, 2017
That's clearly suicide due to severe depression. If u notice the wall there is an image of the stock market crashing down this is frustrating to him as he tried to use his laptop to solve such problems but out of frustration he trow objects around the office. The wall to the right showed evidence of him throwing may be a vase on the wall to vent his anger Cuz from that angle he could be the only one to have thrown the vase from where he was sitting. the chair upside down was his doing as he paced the room thinking of a possible solution to the plummeting stock remember he is under severe pressure from his office. D papers and other objects on the floor was thrown around by the man to vent his frustration till he sat down to think that the only solution wud be to kill himself and relieve himself from this depression. If it were a case of robbery the laptop wud be stolen but this isnt such a case. Also, it is possible to be sitted comfortably as u take poisonoss substance to commit suicide.

1 Like

Re: Let's See How Good You Are As A Crime Detective (pic) by kilojoDesigns: 12:14am On Oct 13, 2017
ademasta:
You are a genius if you can detect how the deceased died.

suicide I think . see the chart of his company on the wall, things weren't looking good. there's also a sad drawing under the table. laptop and items are intact so we can rule out theft also since the man running outside isn't carrying anything. anyone who hears a gunshot that close would be running.

dude was probably frustrated, hence the scattering of his office and throwing of a drink on the wall before taking his own life.
Re: Let's See How Good You Are As A Crime Detective (pic) by charlito94(m): 7:01am On Oct 13, 2017
Deducing from all evidence I have two answers
1) He is not dead but relaxing his mind as a result of an unsteady state of mind

2) Though there are blood stains on his shirt but not on the floor, a broken bottle as a result of it been smashed on the wall, a person running outside the window towards a vertical direction and not sideways or an oppposite direction, a gun on the floor and other evidence....

I believe even if he were to be dead it is an Homicide as a result of of an unsteady mind leading to taking alchohol which doesn't lower the state of mind but rather intensifies it in such situations.
Therefore, the victim caused every act in that room.

1 Like

Re: Let's See How Good You Are As A Crime Detective (pic) by ademasta(m): 8:44am On Oct 13, 2017
Wow! Good analysis. Let's wait and see if you are on point
kilojoDesigns:

suicide I think . see the chart of his company on the wall, things weren't looking good. there's also a sad drawing under the table. laptop and items are intact so we can rule out theft also since the man running outside isn't carrying anything. anyone who hears a gunshot that close would be running.

dude was probably frustrated, hence the scattering of his office and throwing of a drink on the wall before taking his own life.
Re: Let's See How Good You Are As A Crime Detective (pic) by ademasta(m): 8:48am On Oct 13, 2017
majorgr:
That's clearly suicide due to severe depression. If u notice the wall there is an image of the stock market crashing down this is frustrating to him as he tried to use his laptop to solve such problems but out of frustration he trow objects around the office. The wall to the right showed evidence of him throwing may be a vase on the wall to vent his anger Cuz from that angle he could be the only one to have thrown the vase from where he was sitting. the chair upside down was his doing as he paced the room thinking of a possible solution to the plummeting stock remember he is under severe pressure from his office. D papers and other objects on the floor was thrown around by the man to vent his frustration till he sat down to think that the only solution wud be to kill himself and relieve himself from this depression. If it were a case of robbery the laptop wud be stolen but this isnt such a case. Also, it is possible to be sitted comfortably as u take poisonoss substance to commit suicide.
The chart part got me thinking the same way with you

(1) (2) (Reply)

Does She Deserve A Second Chance? / Ladies: Avoid These Thing They Make You Look Cheap & Desperate / What Is The One Thing That Makes You Happy .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.