Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,141 members, 7,814,996 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:11 AM

How Prepared Are You For The Coming Of The Lord? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How Prepared Are You For The Coming Of The Lord? (2855 Views)

The Coming Back Of Jesus: How To Be Prepared As A Christian / Biblical Week Indicates The Second Coming Of Christ To Be Between 2030 - 2035 / Should We Live In The Fear Or In The Hope Of The Coming Of Jesus Christ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Prepared Are You For The Coming Of The Lord? by yicob(m): 7:14pm On Oct 06, 2008
"He that is unjust, let him be unjust still: and he which is filthy, let him be filthy still: and he that is righteous, let him be righteous still: and he that is holy, let him be holy still." (Revelation 22:11).
"And, behold, I come quickly; and my reward is with me, to give every man according as his work shall be. " (Revelation 22:12).
Re: How Prepared Are You For The Coming Of The Lord? by Maykelly(f): 10:07am On Oct 08, 2008
Matthew 7:21
Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the will of my Father which is in heaven.

Please be a doer of the word today. (James 1:22) Remember "Jesus Loves You"
Re: How Prepared Are You For The Coming Of The Lord? by Maykelly(f): 10:35am On Oct 08, 2008
So teach us to number our days, that we may apply our hearts unto Wisdom (Psalm 90:12)

(1) (Reply)

Judaism Or Christianity / Four Die In T.B. Joshua’s Church During Stampede For Holy Water / 5 Expectations Of Heaven

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.