Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,554 members, 7,812,778 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:12 PM

Petroleum In The North - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Petroleum In The North (1028 Views)

Buhari Turns Down Former Petroleum Minister Alison-madueke Offer To Refund $250m / Checkout The Prices Of Petroleum In Nigeria From Day1 Till Date / If I Hated The North, I Wouldn’t Have Built Almajiri Schools - Jonathan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Petroleum In The North by formunt(m): 1:17am On Mar 11, 2010
May almighy allah give northerner petroleum so that we can have rest in the south
Re: Petroleum In The North by JosBoy4Lif(m): 1:44am On Mar 11, 2010
So its because of Northerners why Southerners get no rest?
Re: Petroleum In The North by EzeUche(m): 3:28am On Mar 11, 2010
formunt:

May almighy allah give northerner petroleum so that we can have rest in the south

lol

I support this thread. Let them find oil in the North so we can divide now. That would be a dream come true.
Re: Petroleum In The North by naijaking1: 4:13am On Mar 11, 2010
formunt:

If allah answers your prayer, would you really leave the SS alone?
Re: Petroleum In The North by RichDad1(m): 10:35am On Mar 11, 2010
@poster
In your dreams, better go and learn how to make fuel out of tomatoes,groundnut and onions, cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Petroleum In The North by edoyad(m): 10:43am On Mar 11, 2010
At the university of Kano some Imams have discovered how to power generators with kunu and miyan kuka (kuka soup).
Re: Petroleum In The North by ALMUSTAQIM(m): 10:56am On Mar 11, 2010
HEY GUYS. . . THERE IS NEED FOR CAUTION. . . . THESE POSTS ARE NOT KEEPING WITH THE NAIRALAND RULES. . . . ALL BECAUSE OF THE CRISIS?. . . WE SHOULD REMEMBER WE ARE ALL NIGERIANS AND 'ONE NIGERIA' REMAINS THE BEST WAY FORWARD, . . . . PLS LETS BE MORE POSSITIVE.

POINT OF CORRECTION, PLS WHEN YOU WRITE THE NAME OF THE ALMIGHTY GOD NEXT TIME THE FIRST LETTER SHOULD BE IN CAPITAL IF YOU ARE USING SMALL LETTERS: THAT IS, 'Allah' and not 'allah'. PLEASE & PLEASE, . THANK YOU.
Re: Petroleum In The North by oderemo(m): 11:39am On Mar 11, 2010
THAT IS, 'Allah' and not 'allah'. PLEASE & PLEASE, . THANK YOU.
does allah or ALLAH get annoyed if you write that way.? pls its all in the mind.
Re: Petroleum In The North by Nobody: 11:44am On Mar 11, 2010
who is this ALL BLOCK-HEADED FOOL.@OP allah says the fuel is at the sultans backyard idiot!
Re: Petroleum In The North by snowdrops(m): 11:47am On Mar 11, 2010
babaearly:

who is this ALL BLOCK-HEADED FOOL.@OP allah says the fuel is at the sultans backyard idiot!
Re: Petroleum In The North by Nobody: 12:52pm On Mar 11, 2010
ALMUSTAQIM:

HEY GUYS. . . THERE IS NEED FOR CAUTION. . . . THESE POSTS ARE NOT KEEPING WITH THE NAIRALAND RULES. . . . ALL BECAUSE OF THE CRISIS?. . . 1.WE SHOULD REMEMBER WE ARE ALL NIGERIANS AND 2.'ONE NIGERIA' REMAINS THE BEST WAY FORWARD, . . . . PLS LETS BE MORE POSSITIVE.

1. Phuchk you to say we are all Nigerians. I believe you mean to say you guys are all Nigeriens with your fellow babanriga brothers.

2. In your dreams. The most logical way forward is going our separate ways.
Re: Petroleum In The North by rickie4us(m): 1:02pm On Mar 11, 2010
hmmmmmmmmmmmm
Re: Petroleum In The North by deb(m): 2:39pm On Mar 11, 2010
I use to clamour for one Nigeria until about say middle of 2009. Fuc[i]k[/i] one Nigeria with the almajiris.
Hausas are no Nigerians they are terrorists fuc[i]k[/i] them all!
Re: Petroleum In The North by idupaul: 3:28pm On Mar 11, 2010
HEY GUYS. . . THERE IS NEED FOR CAUTION. . . . THESE POSTS ARE NOT KEEPING WITH THE NAIRALAND RULES. . . . ALL BECAUSE OF THE CRISIS?. . . WE SHOULD REMEMBER WE ARE ALL NIGERIANS AND 'ONE NIGERIA' REMAINS THE BEST WAY FORWARD, . . . . PLS LETS BE MORE POSSITIVE.

POINT OF CORRECTION, PLS WHEN YOU WRITE THE NAME OF THE ALMIGHTY GOD NEXT TIME THE FIRST LETTER SHOULD BE IN CAPITAL IF YOU ARE USING SMALL LETTERS: THAT IS, 'Allah' and not 'allah'. PLEASE & PLEASE, . THANK YOU.

God Punish your mouth if you are a huasa or fulani person, I now hate u guys because of what u did in Plateau
Re: Petroleum In The North by edoyad(m): 3:45pm On Mar 11, 2010
Please you people should refrain from insulting hausa people, they are peace loving muslims who will develop Nigeria with their advanced technology and dreams of Arabic assimilation.
Re: Petroleum In The North by idupaul: 3:47pm On Mar 11, 2010
edoyad:

Please you people should refrain from insulting hausa people, they are peace loving muslims who will develop Nigeria with their advanced technology and dreams of Arabic assimilation.

God Punish u too if you are a hausa or fulani person
Re: Petroleum In The North by edoyad(m): 3:50pm On Mar 11, 2010
shocked shocked shocked
Re: Petroleum In The North by edoyad(m): 4:08pm On Mar 11, 2010
Happy almajiriship could be attained here on earth if one sets his mind on the 72 companions awaiting him in aljana together with oil that will be discovered. Another form of paradise would be a holy nation of Almajeriya, this nation would be a perfect Hausa Islamic Nation. All the almajiriya Uma would be entitled to two bottles of kunu and a plate of food every meal time. A deal would be struck with Niger Delta to allow for 1 million barrels of oil to be supplied at 10% of the market price to bolster the oil production till they reach production capacity so that every almajiriyan can visit the holy land of maka and buy things. 14 year old Arab girls would be brought in from Yemen to be advertised for prospective husbands in almajiriya. Of importance is the fact that education and immunisation would be outlawed.
Re: Petroleum In The North by chidyke77(m): 4:14pm On Mar 11, 2010
Mohammed wl hear ur prayers
Re: Petroleum In The North by iwefactria: 6:13pm On Mar 11, 2010
ode remo:

does allah or ALLAH get annoyed if you write that way.? pls its all in the mind.
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Petroleum In The North by tunnytox(m): 7:56pm On Mar 11, 2010
ode remo:

lmao grin grin grin grin i wonder o
Re: Petroleum In The North by Felibaby(f): 10:19am On Mar 12, 2010
edoyad:

Lol, IDUPAUL dey vex gan o. Take it easy. Almost everyone feel the same way.

I'm sure EDOYAD is being cynical. He himself does not like the stupid mallams more than you do. Its just that you are too angry to notice.

Not to worry. It is going to be well!
Re: Petroleum In The North by formunt(m): 11:43pm On Mar 13, 2010
If the whole Nigerian turns Muslim and oil discovered in the North, the point is  that North does not respect southern practices in any form.You can quote me that we are not the same. If you are  Muslim like me just keep this trend and watch as event unfolds.
Re: Petroleum In The North by Nobody: 12:07am On Mar 14, 2010
@formunt

we dont care about your st[i]u[/i]pid wait. go die in the oil wells.

(1) (Reply)

Kaduna State Has Only 3 Physics Teachers’ / Tolulope Ibukun Wins Asmaf Scholarship / Cbn Goes Tough On Banks Over Atm Fraud, Others

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.