Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,468 members, 7,816,092 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:31 AM

Alien, Bigfoot, Mermaid, Ghost And Many Other Scary Things Exist! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Alien, Bigfoot, Mermaid, Ghost And Many Other Scary Things Exist! (1154 Views)

A Place In Kenya Where They Pay To See A Mermaid (video) / I Blasphem Against The Holy Ghost And I Can't Repent Again / Some Americans Share Their Experience With Ghost And Witchcraft (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Alien, Bigfoot, Mermaid, Ghost And Many Other Scary Things Exist! by Nobody: 9:48pm On Oct 12, 2017
Most of the things that we usually thought don't exist seems real. How can I sleep normally when I don't know for sure know what is fake or real. There are many concrete evidences that all those exist, but the elites don't want to say "YES IT Does". sad

I've once been tormented by what Doctors call it "Sleeping Paralyze". They say it's just my brain playing, but who knows.

I'm open minded to anything from now on (even to the existence of God/gods).

Today I watched a documentary on Mermaid and there are evidences that support their existence. They are intelligent like us too. sad

Why just the elites tell us the endless secrets, so that at least we can know if we are being watched or being laugh at or going to be touched or going to be killed by any paranormal activity.

Some of the paranormal things in the past are now facts, so I'm pretty sure that most of the paranormal activities that we see today could be officially declared real in the future.

I gave up!

2 Likes

Re: Alien, Bigfoot, Mermaid, Ghost And Many Other Scary Things Exist! by Sleekydee(m): 9:57pm On Oct 12, 2017
lol, felt same way when I saw the mermaid show..on nageo wild ryt? I saw all 3 sequel of the show. was hard disputing their existence.

but surprisingly the maker of d documentary came out later to say it was all a hoax.

cud HV been pressurized by govt to say so tho or not. who knows.

1 Like

Re: Alien, Bigfoot, Mermaid, Ghost And Many Other Scary Things Exist! by Nobody: 10:11pm On Oct 12, 2017
Sleekydee:
lol, felt same way when I saw the mermaid show..on nageo wild ryt? I saw all 3 sequel of the show. was hard disputing their existence.

but surprisingly the maker of d documentary came out later to say it was all a hoax.

cud HV been pressurized by govt to say so tho or not. who knows.
It could be or not like you said

The interview documentary I saw just right know seems clearly real. I saw their scary face and hand. The most scary thing is that they are intelligent like us. The video shows them hunting like Human hunt.
Re: Alien, Bigfoot, Mermaid, Ghost And Many Other Scary Things Exist! by ifenes(m): 10:29pm On Oct 12, 2017
Mer-people exist as other life forms on this planet just as there are other life forms of different shapes and sizes on other planets. But why should knowing that other life form exist freak anyone out ? Think of it, we have life forms like Lions, Elephants that looks totally different to humans. Humans have been wrongfully taught that they are the top of the food chain by western education. That's totally wrong.

On this planet alone, lots of life forms alien to Morden humans have existed and many still exists. Some people just think reading science books is proof of anything to them- Sad. Even Nikolas Tesla himself claimed he met with extremely intelligent life forms who taught him about electronics and physics.

Bigfoot is another life form that exists but humans will deny it because they have limited knowledge. Because they can't see it , it first exist ? This is why it is easy to hide knowledge from humans. They go against anything not taught in church or in schools.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Alien, Bigfoot, Mermaid, Ghost And Many Other Scary Things Exist! by Nobody: 10:47pm On Oct 12, 2017
ifenes:
Mer-people exist as other life forms on this planet just as there are other life forms of different shapes and sizes on other planets. But why should knowing that other life form exist freak anyone out ? Think of it, we have life forms like Lions, Elephants that looks totally different to humans. Humans have been wrongfully taught that they are the top of the food chain by western education. That's totally wrong.

On this planet alone, lots of life forms alien to Morden humans have existed and many still exists. Some people just think reading science books is proof of anything to them- Sad. Even Nikolas Tesla himself claimed he met with extremely intelligent life forms who taught him about electronics and physics.

Bigfoot is another life form that exists but humans will deny it because they have limited knowledge. Because they can't see it , it first exist ? This is why it is easy to hide knowledge from humans. They go against anything not taught in church or in schools.
Great explanation friend

Most ppl freaked out when they hear or see this kind of things because most ppl aren't acknowledging their existence.

I'm really excited to read the detail on Nikolas Tesla claim helped by non-Human intelligent being.

Do you also believe that Ghost exist? sad
Re: Alien, Bigfoot, Mermaid, Ghost And Many Other Scary Things Exist! by Martinez19(m): 11:13pm On Oct 12, 2017
We live in a world of lies, make believe and deception. I trust myself only.

1 Like

Re: Alien, Bigfoot, Mermaid, Ghost And Many Other Scary Things Exist! by Nobody: 11:45pm On Oct 12, 2017
Martinez19:
We live in a world of lies, make believe and deception. I trust myself only.
I'm with you. We can't surly trust know one other than ourselves. Even our loved ones can deceive us for good reason/s.
Re: Alien, Bigfoot, Mermaid, Ghost And Many Other Scary Things Exist! by wirinet(m): 12:00am On Oct 13, 2017
Hati13:

It could be or not like you said

The interview documentary I saw just right know seems clearly real. I saw their scary face and hand. The most scary thing is that they are intelligent like us. The video shows them hunting like Human hunt.

To an evolutionist like me such creatures does not make evolutionary sense, so I dismissed the whole thing as a hoax. What will a creature living in the depth of the ocean be doing with human features? What is the use of hands, legs and nose in the depth of the oceans? A nose indicate lungs, hands are for grabbing and feet are for walking. Is it cold blooded or warm blooded? How will it hunt fish and other sea creatures? How will it eat and digest its food?
Such a creature cannot survive in the depths of the oceans.

2 Likes

Re: Alien, Bigfoot, Mermaid, Ghost And Many Other Scary Things Exist! by Nobody: 12:20am On Oct 13, 2017
wirinet:

To an evolutionist like me such creatures does not make evolutionary sense, so I dismissed the whole thing as a hoax. What will a creature living in the depth of the ocean be doing with human features? What is the use of hands, legs and nose in the depth of the oceans? A nose indicate lungs, hands are for grabbing and feet are for walking. Is it cold blooded or warm blooded? How will it hunt fish and other sea creatures? How will it eat and digest its food?
This questions are what it amazes me about this creature. They are intelligent. There hand is like a frog hand. They have no feet. The video shows that it hunted a fish using an arrow type of thing. They live both in depth of a sea/ocean and usually comes near the outer layer of the water. There are also videos them on a bank of the water.

It's seems logical that Mermaids are early Humans who evolved into a sea creature. There is an evolutionary explanation for it.

Watch a 2013 interview-documentary named "Mermaids: The New Evidence". It's interesting.
Re: Alien, Bigfoot, Mermaid, Ghost And Many Other Scary Things Exist! by NPComplete: 7:07am On Oct 13, 2017
Another stupid thread.

The moment someone starts appealing to conspiracy theory to push an idea like the existence of Bigfoot and and other like buffoonery, then there is a problem.
Re: Alien, Bigfoot, Mermaid, Ghost And Many Other Scary Things Exist! by vaxx: 7:43am On Oct 13, 2017
Hati13:
Most of the things that we usually thought don't exist seems real. How can I sleep normally when I don't know for sure know what is fake or real. There are many concrete evidences that all those exist, but the elites don't want to say "YES IT Does". sad

I've once been tormented by what Doctors call it "Sleeping Paralyze". They say it's just my brain playing, but who knows.

I'm open minded to anything from now on (even to the existence of God/gods).

Today I watched a documentary on Mermaid and there are evidences that support their existence. They are intelligent like us too. sad

Why just the elites tell us the endless secrets, so that at least we can know if we are being watched or being laugh at or going to be touched or going to be killed by any paranormal activity.

Some of the paranormal things in the past are now facts, so I'm pretty sure that most of the paranormal activities that we see today could be officially declared real in the future.

I gave up!
my mind is open to welcome possibility.... Absence of evidence is not evidence of absence...

There is a branch of science called exobiology and astrophysics....this branch of science deals with the possibility and likely nature of life on other planets or in space.

NASA...the most recognized independent agency of science has welcome a possibility of alien living in our solar system or probably in other planet..some suggestion is even on the moon

There was an announcement by NASA early this year , I think around February... A solar system with earth likely planent discover which means this solar system will suport every chemical substance that will make the planet inhabitable or even habitable...

We are not alone.....if this possibility is discover...it will beyond science.

1 Like

Re: Alien, Bigfoot, Mermaid, Ghost And Many Other Scary Things Exist! by Afobear: 7:49am On Oct 13, 2017
NPComplete:
Another stupid thread.

The moment someone starts appealing to conspiracy theory to push an idea like the existence of Bigfoot and and other like buffoonery, then there is a problem.
i swear ,i'm not suprised that youvare not civilized

1 Like

Re: Alien, Bigfoot, Mermaid, Ghost And Many Other Scary Things Exist! by NPComplete: 7:52am On Oct 13, 2017
Afobear:
i swear ,i'm not suprised that youvare not civilized

Another stupid comment
Re: Alien, Bigfoot, Mermaid, Ghost And Many Other Scary Things Exist! by hopefulLandlord: 9:44am On Oct 13, 2017
wirinet:

sensible post
Re: Alien, Bigfoot, Mermaid, Ghost And Many Other Scary Things Exist! by Nobody: 2:40pm On Oct 13, 2017
NPComplete:
Another stupid thread.

If you think so, then you shouldn't need to comment. tongue
Re: Alien, Bigfoot, Mermaid, Ghost And Many Other Scary Things Exist! by Nobody: 2:48pm On Oct 13, 2017
vaxx:
my mind is open to welcome possibility.... Absence of evidence is not evidence of absence...

There is a branch of science called exobiology and astrophysics....this branch of science deals with the possibility and likely nature of life on other planets or in space.

NASA...the most recognized independent agency of science has welcome a possibility of alien living in our solar system or probably in other planet..some suggestion is even on the moon

There was an announcement by NASA early this year , I think around February... A solar system with earth likely planent discover which means this solar system will suport every chemical substance that will make the planet inhabitable or even habitable...

We are not alone.....if this possibility is discover...it will beyond science.
Truly said
It's makes perfect sense that there are ordinary life and intelligent life in some other space bodies.

I've once seen NASA documentaries where some astronauts were saying that they saw UFOs in outer space.

It's scary, but exciting at the same time.
Re: Alien, Bigfoot, Mermaid, Ghost And Many Other Scary Things Exist! by NPComplete: 2:50pm On Oct 13, 2017
Hati13:

If you think so, then you shouldn't need to comment. tongue

To be candid, your thread has potential to be some intriguing discussion. The only problem is that you fell for the same sensationalism most people like to fall for.
Are there creatures like Big Foot, mermaids and the rest? We do not know. No evidence.
Is it possible such creatures exist? Yeah it is possible. We can search well enough and if they exist, we will find them.
It is possible their legend is rooted in real evidence and sightings. Till then though, the scientific position should be scepticism until otherwise proven.

The problem comes when threads like starts with the premise that such creatures exist and begin to blame the paucity of evidence on some convoluted conspiracy theory about the rich and powerful wanting to keep the general population in the dark. Such disposition do not make for a healthy discussion nor effective discovery.
It is such positions I am vehemently and belligerently opposed to.
Re: Alien, Bigfoot, Mermaid, Ghost And Many Other Scary Things Exist! by hopefulLandlord: 2:53pm On Oct 13, 2017
NPComplete:

To be candid, your thread has potential to be some intriguing discussion. The only problem is that you fell for the same sensationalism most people like to fall for.
Are there creatures like Big Foot, mermaids and the rest? We do not know. No evidence.
Is it possible such creatures exist? Yeah it is possible. We can search well enough and if they exist, we will find them.
It is possible their legend is rooted in real evidence and sightings. Till then though, the scientific position should be scepticism until otherwise proven.

The problem comes when threads like starts with the premise that such creatures exist and begin to blame the paucity of evidence on some convoluted conspiracy theory about the rich and powerful wanting to keep the general population in the dark. Such disposition do not make for a healthy discussion nor effective discovery.

well said, I admire your coherence

1 Like

Re: Alien, Bigfoot, Mermaid, Ghost And Many Other Scary Things Exist! by Nobody: 3:33pm On Oct 13, 2017
NPComplete:

I respect your comment
Re: Alien, Bigfoot, Mermaid, Ghost And Many Other Scary Things Exist! by vaxx: 3:46pm On Oct 13, 2017
Hati13:

Truly said
It's makes perfect sense that there are ordinary life and intelligent life in some other space bodies.

I've once seen NASA documentaries where some astronauts were saying that they saw UFOs in outer space.

It's scary, but exciting at the same time.
am so eager for the discovery..... I heard some religious body is putting pressure on NASA not to embark on the development...even to the extent of calling for court action....

The pressure might have slowdown the discovery...

If aliens are discover ,i guess the religious body are scared of this questions....

Will the aliens be Christian or Muslim?

Did Jesus Christ died for their sins as well?

Did the aliens pray facing toward mecca or kabba?

Will religion body accept to call them human? Will they be allowed to practice Christianity or islam

But I also observed it may bring us closer to God. They may have the better understanding of God than us....

Read this article

..http://www.bbc.com/future/story/20161215-if-we-made-contact-with-aliens-how-would-religions-react

1 Like

Re: Alien, Bigfoot, Mermaid, Ghost And Many Other Scary Things Exist! by vaxx: 3:58pm On Oct 13, 2017
wirinet:

if you are an evolutionist as you claim, then you should welcome possibility.... Whale ancestors walk with their legs but now whales dwell in ocean...

Hippopotamus and pig share a lot of physical similarity..... Yet they are not from the same family.. Hippo is more closer to whale than pig...hippo can both live fine in both water and land ...mermaid may be possible.... The orgarn that support their existence may support amphibians and aquatic life..As an academia , there is nothing like impossibility.....
Re: Alien, Bigfoot, Mermaid, Ghost And Many Other Scary Things Exist! by Nobody: 4:26pm On Oct 13, 2017
vaxx:
am so eager for the discovery..... I heard some religious body is putting pressure on NASA not to embark on the development...even to the extent of calling for court action....

The pressure might have slowdown the discovery...

If aliens are discover ,i guess the religious body are scared of this questions....

Will the aliens be Christian or Muslim?

Did Jesus Christ died for their sins as well?

Did the aliens pray facing toward mecca or kabba?

Will religion body accept to call them human? Will they be allowed to practice Christianity or islam

But I also observed it may bring us closer to God. They may have the better understanding of God than us....

Read this article

..http://www.bbc.com/future/story/20161215-if-we-made-contact-with-aliens-how-would-religions-react

Thanks I will
Re: Alien, Bigfoot, Mermaid, Ghost And Many Other Scary Things Exist! by Humanistme: 4:31pm On Oct 13, 2017
vaxx:
if you are an evolutionist as you claim, then you should welcome possibility.... Whale ancestors walk with their legs but now whales dwell in ocean...

Hippopotamus and pig share a lot of physical similarity..... Yet they are not from the same family.. Hippo is more closer to whale than pig...hippo can both live fine in both water and land ...mermaid may be possible.... The orgarn that support their existence may support amphibians and aquatic life..As an academia , there is nothing like impossibility.....

hmmm
Re: Alien, Bigfoot, Mermaid, Ghost And Many Other Scary Things Exist! by ifenes(m): 8:27am On Oct 14, 2017
Hati13:

Great explanation friend

Most ppl freaked out when they hear or see this kind of things because most ppl aren't acknowledging their existence.

I'm really excited to read the detail on Nikolas Tesla claim helped by non-Human intelligent being.

Do you also believe that Ghost exist? sad

Yes Ghosts exist. Usually a person who has passed but still very fond of his ex physical state. But afterwards will blend in with his/her environment. The ghost state is usually as a result of too much attachment to earthy loved ones, material stuff etc.

1 Like

Re: Alien, Bigfoot, Mermaid, Ghost And Many Other Scary Things Exist! by Nobody: 10:21am On Oct 14, 2017
The spiritual is more real than the physical, but it's denial is used to justify the elitist authority and misuse of masses for their own pride. But trust me, the elite are the most spiritual, engaging in occultism things like free masonry while in the open, concocting the ideals of atheism.

The greatest mark ofor our age is the elimination of anything supernatural or super human from our psyche. And guess what, the church is doing it too. From the time that books of the Bible were specified.

I read the Bible in all its various versions, entirely, and old, very old versions are very different. The difference is in the supernatural content. Sentences are restructured to reflect the "accepted" norms. You should ask who is doing the acceptance. Its the elites. The greatest beneficiaries of the global brain wash.

(1) (Reply)

GT Bank Now Partners With Church / What Does It Mean To Be Called By God's Name? / Was The Bible Inspired By God?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.